• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

Galdius

Received another LRG release yesterday and a US PN 03 NR disc. I want to test it as soon as possible to check and see if there's any difference to the retail game.

RiFCeGSl.jpg

Justinh

got me some stuff lately, just a bit though.
Oculus Touch controllers are pretty cool. Job Simulator and SuperHot VR is really fun. I'm having a hard time setting it up for tracking that's good though. My play area always ends up being a lot smaller than the space that I have and the behind the back stuff is annoying.

That Zelda notebook is the only video-game related Christmas gift I got, for which I am grateful. Usually if I do get something videogame-y, it's either a game I already have, or something I really don't want (hmmm, I'm not going to wear this zelda triforce belt...It hurts or wear this Mario shirt yadda-yadda).

The latest release for the full color DragonBall Z english book. Freeza's done, now for my fav part of DBZ (the Androids pre-Cell).

I replaced the phone case on my phone (lower right-ish). It doesn't look it, but it's actually nicer than my last one (pictured in this post), and has a hole for the notification light. Not being able to see the light bothered me (insert Claymore joke here).

All on top of a new mousepad I got. I already have the same one in black in the same size, but this was 40% off and it'll be really convenient when I have to put the one I'm using in the washing machine to have another one on standby so I don't have to switch back to a smaller pad.

Planet Earth on BluRay. It was only 12 dollars at WalMart! How could I not buy it?
Now I can retire my old copy (which even after the format had died, still cost me 30 dollars).

For Digital stuff, I got a LightRoom 6 key from Amazon (which... I wish I just bought from Adobe now), on steam: Cat Goes Fishing, Merry Snowballs, on the Oculus store: Job Simulator, SuperHotVR, Thumper and Space Pirate Trainer, on Xbox: Stardew Valley, Ryse (which I freaking hated when I first bought it, but for 10 dollars I think I can give it another chance), and MadMax. Some other stuff too, but I can't recall right now.

eXistor

lEcTe60.jpg

I saw Road Trip Adventure being played at AGDQ and I had no idea that game was basically an open-world Japanese rpg (I know of the Choro Q series, but had no idea this was one of the games). We actually had it at our shop for years for €2,50 so I snagged it. Looks fun.

I saw Road Trip Adventure being played at AGDQ and I had no idea that game was basically an open-world Japanese rpg (I know of the Choro Q series, but had no idea this was one of the games). We actually had it at our shop for years for €2,50 so I snagged it. Looks fun.

This is why I love these threads. Would also pick up a copy for €2,50. Now to find one. :D

hoserx

A few pickups this month so far!

A new (old) 2004 BMW x5! I needed more room, the deal was perfect. 72,000 miles, $3200!

A Fiio K5 headphone amp/dock, that I now plug my E17k Alpen 2 DAC right into. Does pretty well driving my HD600s.

And part of the great SSD mistake of 2017, Dell priced these puppies at $20 instead of discounting them $20 as intended........... I got five, haha.

Jeff6851

A few pickups this month so far!

A new (old) 2004 BMW x5! I needed more room, the deal was perfect. 72,000 miles, $3200!

A Fiio K5 headphone amp/dock, that I now plug my E17k Alpen 2 DAC right into. Does pretty well driving my HD600s.

And part of the great SSD mistake of 2017, Dell priced these puppies at $20 instead of discounting them $20 as intended........... I got five, haha.

What?! Dell canceled my order :(

hoserx

What?! Dell canceled my order :(

The saga of the solid state drive is a long one........... I ordered at about 7:30 EST that day, being one of the first to actually place an order on this price mistake. They shipped my drives out........and I thought all was good!

Monday, my drives were "out for delivery" when Dell issued an intercept to retrieve the packages! I quickly re-intercepted, entering my address again as the destination.......and hoped for the best.

Later that day I was at a doctor's appointment, and I received a message saying "your package has been delivered". I told my doctor to stand by as I placed a call to my landlord, asking her to take the package from my front door and place it into my residence. She kindly obliged, preventing UPS from coming back to re-acquire the package from me. I got home later that day with five ssds in a mailer-bag laying inside my apartment.

Lots of people had their orders cancelled immediately, I assume you were one of them, and placed an order late. Many people had their orders recalled mid shipment and never received them. I was lucky, but being proactive surely helped.

The saga of the solid state drive is a long one........... I ordered at about 7:30 EST that day, being one of the first to actually place an order on this price mistake. They shipped my drives out........and I thought all was good!

Monday, my drives were "out for delivery" when Dell issued an intercept to retrieve the packages! I quickly re-intercepted, entering my address again as the destination.......and hoped for the best.

Later that day I was at a doctor's appointment, and I received a message saying "your package has been delivered". I told my doctor to stand by as I placed a call to my landlord, asking her to take the package from my front door and place it into my residence. She kindly obliged, preventing UPS from coming back to re-acquire the package from me. I got home later that day with five ssds in a mailer-bag laying inside my apartment.

Lots of people had their orders cancelled immediately, I assume you were one of them, and placed an order late. Many people had their orders recalled mid shipment and never received them. I was lucky, but being proactive surely helped.

Someone will probably make this in to a summer blockbuster movie. Make sure you get royalties.

Finally got my latest podcast episode LP. Took a while to get here from when I originally ordered it. Man if only there was an easier way to listen to podcasts.

sZknYyA.jpg

Got some school books and not school book

jXQpWuQ.jpg

picked up a vox headphone amp for quiet guitar playing

x0jmMZG.jpg

And some games

GsF6EyU.jpg

Thoughts? I've only listened to the two singles so far. I like On Hold a lot and Say Something Loving was alright.

I really like it. Definitely sounds like an xx album rather than Jamie's In Colour Pt. 2. They did let him loose so it has less of that minimalist sound of the previous albums and almost more... Pop? But it works really well.

I really like A Violent Noise & I Dare You so far.

hoserx

Someone will probably make this in to a summer blockbuster movie. Make sure you get royalties.

Haha. Yeah...........an exciting life I live. That makes two great price errors for me in the last couple months, got that $449 GTX 1080 at best buy in November.

Still waiting on some stuff.

The game got spoiled for me early after release, but I haven't ruined it for anyone. Decided to pick this up. There's so much in this book and it's really cool to see the evolution of P5.

J9mzWKP.jpg

New card for my build. While the RX 470 is probably the better choice for a low to mid budget computer upgrade, I managed to get this for a pretty decent price during Boxing Week.

jI7IB7w.jpg

Also picked up Splatoon and Final Fantasy VX to add to the backlog, and my copy of SWMRS' first album, Drive North, came in.

uzs3aaA.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
15876902_406796829658712_5138708437273673728_n.jpg

Excited to play this with friends!

15877279_946145735521342_227177768226390016_n.jpg

Got a crazy deal on this. Super stoked.

15624828_1707669212877302_5975481891757752320_n.jpg

Got an early sample pair of these Air Jordan 1 OGs. The detail is insane!

15877358_1155126807936171_6165876387535126528_n.jpg

Picked up the Asia exclusive Air Jordan 13 'Single's Day' while in Vegas during CES!

15802597_363535750673509_6211319220290977792_n.jpg

Old pick-up that came in the mail a few months ago, but just got around to opening the package. The Air Max 95 DW Rabbit with box signed by the legendary Dave White & personalized to me.

Jeff6851

15876902_406796829658712_5138708437273673728_n.jpg

Excited to play this with friends!

15877279_946145735521342_227177768226390016_n.jpg

Got a crazy deal on this. Super stoked.

15624828_1707669212877302_5975481891757752320_n.jpg

Got an early sample pair of these Air Jordan 1 OGs. The detail is insane!

15877358_1155126807936171_6165876387535126528_n.jpg

Picked up the Asia exclusive Air Jordan 13 'Single's Day' while in Vegas during CES!

15802597_363535750673509_6211319220290977792_n.jpg

Old pick-up that came in the mail a few months ago, but just got around to opening the package. The Air Max 95 DW Rabbit with box signed by the legendary Dave White & personalized to me.

I've gotta see a pic of your whole sneaker collection sometime lol

Finally picked up some Disney Infinity stuff i've been wanting to get since the stores here are getting rid of it all for dirt cheap. The Game Discs were only 8 cents, still not sure why i took most of them..

And i've bought quite a bit of music. Don't really do that anymore, but it feels nice to support the smaller artists through Bandcamp.

SCB3

Quite a few nice, long-awaited pick ups this month

Xbox One S

Last Guardian

Nintendo Switch (pre-ordered and Paid for)

Some needed accessories for it

I am going all digital for games, but put aside money for Zelda: BotW and 1, 2 Switch for now

SCB3

Quite a few nice, long-awaited pick ups this month

Xbox One S
Eok7uTT.jpg

Last Guardian
GxEDL5B.jpg

oD4L75E.png

tyNX0Og.jpg

fPHHmUh.jpg

I am going all digital for games, but put aside money for Zelda: BotW and 1, 2 Switch for now

TheMoon

oD4L75E.png

tyNX0Og.jpg

fPHHmUh.jpg

Some refreshers for these threads: pre-orders aren't "pick ups" and please only real pics, no stock pics.

Also, there's an edit feature. Please remember for next time! :)

SCB3

Some refreshers for these threads: pre-orders aren't "pick ups" and please only real pics, no stock pics.

Also, there's an edit feature. Please remember for next time! :)

Bought and paid for = pick up.

Literally cannot take a pic of something not to hand yet, but still all paid for, lighten up

Salamando

Bought and paid for = pick up.

Literally cannot take a pic of something not to hand yet, but still all paid for, lighten up

That's their point. This thread is intended for real pics only (see: title). We're not that interested in pics we can find on google images (this sentiment is expressed in the OP...three times).

Top Bottom