• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

eXistor

Out Run on Saturn is amazing, especially with all the music left out of the NA / EU versions on the 3-in-1 Sega Ages compilation.

Awesome pick-up. After Burner II is outstanding as well.
Turns out it doesn't work on my model Saturn. I have the first print of Outrun which apparently doesn't run on the white Saturn. If I had a grey one it would have worked, or if I had a newer print it would ave worked on my white Saturn. Oh well, I have multiple ways to play the game already (3DS version is pretty damn badass) and I guess I can still play it on my PAL Saturn with the Action Replay (with borders and slower gameplay...). Good thing I only payed €6,- for it or I would be pissed.

Here is my January so far. Getting Tales of Berseria on Friday, them I'm done for this month.

2017-01-23%20-%20Januari-kop.jpg

OMG how I miss Valkyrie Profile 2.

SCB3

Last purchase of January

s02zLRI.jpg

Both were impulse buys, was gonna wait on a PSVR for RE7, but reviews and twitch swayed me, Yakuza 0 is my first Yakuza game (thanks to recommendation from here ) and I'm loving it so far

I also technically paid for Mass Effect Andromeda, Nioh and Halo Wars 2 but I'll wait til they're released to post them

15877279_946145735521342_227177768226390016_n.jpg

Got a KILLER deal on this limited edition Macross figure. :O
Beauty! I was introduced to Macross/Robotech quite late due to loving giant robots and picking up Robotech Battlecry on the gamecube. Mind if I ask how much you paid for it?

15802618_229151937554699_1816004140883509248_n.jpg

Picked up a fresh new pair of the Adidas EQT. This is by far the hottest colorway in the pack. The 3M pink and milky white heel design got me good.

I picked up these as well! Bought them online. Hoping they fit me properly as the store doesn't do exchanges or refunds.

It's been a while since I posted the last time and so the following pictures are of pick-ups from the last 5 or so months.

First off, my biggest "pick up". She turned 5 months a week ago.

A couple weeks ago I discovered Junji Ito (I know I'm late) and I fell in love with the stories and the art. I've already finished Yon & Mu, Fragements of Horror and Gyo. Next will be Uzumaki.

I was waiting a long time for this to be back in stock again. Now I finally have all 37 issues. #38 is already pre-ordered :)

Also got a new phone and went with an Iphone7 plus with 128GB. I love being back to IOS though it's a more restrictive OS compared to Android. I'm hoping for the newest jailbreak to come out of its pre-beta phase soon.

I've been eyeing those for a long while and when they offered a discount around Black Friday I snagged a couple for my office/playroom.

At long last a couple games. As some of you might have already experienced themselves, having a baby doesn't really leave a lot of free time to play games and so a lot of them are still unplayed and/or in shrinkwrap.

lem0n

can you change the color of the light or it changes automatically?

also, does it have any sound? I saw one at amazon very similar that had sound, like. a music box!
It changes color automatically, and no music, it's just a basic base with a couple LEDs in it. A music box style one would be super cool, though!

BTails

First off, my biggest "pick up". She turned 5 months a week ago.

At long last a couple games. As some of you might have already experienced themselves, having a baby doesn't really leave a lot of free time to play games and so a lot of them are still unplayed and/or in shrinkwrap.

Congrats, she's gorgeous! I have a 6 month old at home, and she's my everything. And yes, games definitely take a backseat. I'm trying to play RE7 right now, and getting time for VR is next to impossible. I've basically resorted to playing it in 1 hour chunks after every one else is asleep in the house!

Wow, where to get those?

You can order them here: https://sparklycrow.com/

Gibbs Rainock and his wife are also super friendly (at least on Twitter) and deserve every kind of support.

Congrats, she's gorgeous! I have a 6 month old at home, and she's my everything. And yes, games definitely take a backseat. I'm trying to play RE7 right now, and getting time for VR is next to impossible. I've basically resorted to playing it in 1 hour chunks after every one else is asleep in the house!

Thanks! Same here, but it's gotten a little bit better compared to when she was a newborn. Those were some crazy weeks/months :D

Big Wazu

Got my Death Stranding vinyl

5BtXWqc.jpg

The Art of Metal Gear Solid. Super excited about this one since it's one of my whales and it's pretty expensive/hard to find. Got it for a great deal and it's in great quality.

kIXcYkb.jpg

Top Bottom