• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

deim0s

E1coN.jpg

Mista Koo

Wario64 said:
I didn't understand what was so special about the 3DS OoT pic until I finally realized the US cover is that gold cover. Huh? Is that a rare copy in the wild?
That's the Saudi (UAE, Singapore and Malay) version. Not sure if anything else is different (this is the first game to have a Saudi version AFAIK).
Someone else posted his copy in the OT.

Rikkun

Javier said:
Ebay pickups from the past weeks. The system is to replace the one that was stolen from me years ago.

S5030319.jpg
Goof Troop! I used to play it with my brother and my grandma, always trying to achieve a better record... I think our best was like 58 minutes... Really a good game.

Madrical

Banned
Bgamer90 said:
NICE!

Goof Troop is such an underrated game.
+1, one of my most played games on the SNES, it was fantastic. I mastered playing it with two controllers because none of my friends wanted to play it over Mario etc.

If I eventually re-buy a SNES, Goof Troop is the first game I'm buying.

naoki5001 said:
Finished the build of Ikaruga model. No decals yet. No paint.
DSC02632.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

Sized compared to Rockman X D-Arts model:
DSC02634.jpg

You think the paint and decals are necessary?
The decals that came with the Rockman kits were pretty terrible and fell off quickly =(

LiK

my Ikaruga kit just arrived yesterday. thanks for the pics. doesn't even look like i really need to add decals. it looks great already

monome

moop2000 said:
It's amazing the wacky shit some people donate to thrift stores. It's a full in box VHS tape imbedded in acrylic. I love the cheesiness of the quotes.

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

Ooh behave!

Awesome, GAF needs some more Austin Powers' love and I need some more movies.
What's the guy doin' anyway these days :(

NEO0MJ

AgentOtaku said:
You think the paint and decals are necessary?
The decals that came with the Rockman kits were pretty terrible and fell off quickly =(

Did you coat them before applying the decals?

Javier

So many Goof Troop fans in this thread makes me happy.

I used to play it a lot with my sister back in the day, and soon I'll try playing it with my brother, although it's still a good game on Single Player. And the Zelda-inspired Castle stage was my favorite.

PoysN.jpg

Got the last 2 daleks i needed to complete the paradigm/progenitor set. Found it pretty hard to track down locally. Also got some bday gifts ill upload later.

Yes Boss!

For some reason my local store had a little countertop Tomy Mariokart capsule display. Looked through the little holes to guarantee I'd get a little Peach.

e7cdd620.jpg

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Been wanting one of these bad boys for a while: AGS-101. The definitive Game Boy. Will play any GB-era game and has a spangly backlight. Hard to take a pic of the screen so I took two pictures. :)

DswbR.jpg

kKtGQ.jpg

Cdammen

cjelly said:
Been wanting one of these bad boys for a while: AGS-101. The definitive Game Boy. Will play any GB-era game and has a spangly backlight. Hard to take a pic of the screen so I took two pictures. :)

http://i.imgur.com/DswbR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kKtGQ.jpg
That looks like new, is it? eBay is presume?

Got two Micros recently but nothing beats the GBA SP clam shell design. I love just folding the screens and not have to worry about the screen getting scratched.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Cdammen said:
That looks like new, is it? eBay is presume?

Got two Micros recently but nothing beats the GBA SP clam shell design. I love just folding the screens and not have to worry about the screen getting scratched.
No, not new. Inside is pretty spangly but the outside is quite scratched which is what it's there for, really.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
lobdale said:
262695_10100210625581610_16907981_47270900_4221874_n.jpg

Have had the Famicom for a bit already, it's been AV modded so it can output with video/audio cables instead of an RF switch. Went over to Osaka today and decided to bite on a Disk System, have always wanted one. Also got Doki Doki Panic, which is totally complete in its case with a bonus sticker and all the papers, pretty much unused. The other disk there has Baseball on one side and Soccer on the other. Then later I strolled into a Book Off and found Gun.Smoke for FDS just sitting there on top of some old stuff, the only FDS game they had, 105 yen.

Something pretty neat about clicking that little disk in there!
I'm jealous!

I have an AV Famicom but I want the original design + the disk system looks best with it.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
BocoDragon said:
I'm jealous!

I have an AV Famicom but I want the original design + the disk system looks best with it.
I do love the original famicom design but it's so impractical. The cables are too damn short. :(

I'd love a disk system too but it's, like, impossible to find one in perfect working order.

I got this at a flea market today. Apparently, it's quite the collectible. I've always loved Gigantor robots. I wish it came complete with the box but it's only missing its nose, 8 missiles, and three of the figures. If anybody knows of a resource for replacement parts, please let me know.
IMG_4045.jpg

J-Roderton

cjelly said:

DswbR.jpg

Soooooo good. Nice pick-up.

Top Bottom