• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Absinthe

Just posted this in the New PC Thread. U2711 is such a great monitor.

img0309tl.jpg

27" WQHD FTW

JEKKI

awwwww yeay picked up $20 worth of fireworks!!

xUoWn.jpg

but the biggest pickup is a 6 day weekend!!!!

I'm going to Evo!!! holla!!

T.O.P

Banned
Kinda mhe month for Asian movies, still pretty hyped for A Simple Life, A Stool Pidgeon and Unbowed...next month is gonna be fun though :D

Evangelion 1.11 - 2.22 BD (went UK vers. for the cover)
iv8BPu5TiElLd.jpg

Come Closer - A Simple Life
i5xf0mXEkkNqk.jpg

Unbowed LE - Season Of Good Rain LE BD
ibgVAYb81BwJUu.jpg

Spin Kick - The bridge at Nogunri (this was for free so i donnow what to expect)
iGxLDLLFqRfFs.jpg

A Stool Pidgeon BD - MGS HD Vita
ifNh2hIIOZOpl.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
kNwdW.jpg

♥ ♥ ♥

bNzzEl.png

Some damn good indie games for a great price. Man, my MacBook Pro is really not meant to play these though. dat overheating

PhVhvl.jpg

RFN T-Shirt: Best Podcast out there, had to show my support. Great shirt too, nice quality and simple design.

Hyrule Historia: It was expensive to ship from Japan, but its so awesome.

Buttons

Final Fantasy XI 10th Anniversary artbook. It's so amazing, It's almost entirely filled with art and concept designs.

cimg3668utl99.jpg

cimg3671jsar4.jpg

cimg367220a4e.jpg

cimg367337l9n.jpg

cimg3674o3le1.jpg

cimg3675rwyx9.jpg

cimg3676gox13.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy good art Batman

T.O.P

Banned
Huge brofist for Exiled (MASTERPIECE) and the Coffee Ed. of A Bittersweet Life, love mine :D

Watched Dream Home a couple weeks ago, fuckin weird movie but fun as hell lol

Bought Starry Starry Night BD too last month, still have to watch it though, kinda having problem finding the time lately e.e

Sinthetic

Huge brofist for Exiled (MASTERPIECE) and the Coffee Ed. of A Bittersweet Life, love mine :D

Watched Dream Home a couple weeks ago, fuckin weird movie but fun as hell lol

Bought Starry Starry Night BD too last month, still have to watch it though, kinda having problem finding the time lately e.e

Brofist indeed man! Dream Home is funny as hell, stupid and good fun.

Make sure to watch Starry ASAP, very cute and arty.

eXistor

Some cool shiz arrived!

2 Fangamer.net shirts. Zelda and Mother 2
FF: Theatrhythm (seriously SE who names your games?) with bonus stickers and stylus
Neverending Story, Gremlins 2 (fuck yeah) and Beetlejuice on Bluray

3AdCl.jpg

Xxl1P.jpg

Some close-ups of the inside art. I love it when games do this, makes me feel good about spending money on games.

Y4n4M.jpg

kR2dj.jpg

apollostrapguubw.jpg

Basic Timex watch i picked up during the last black Friday sale has received new life with the new Apollo Diving Strap.

Inspired by another poster here that got the Nato Strap from the same place.

Really like it, my first time with a cloth strap on a watch.

Jono

Neo Member
Dat Sakimi-chan cover. Those full-art covers are for subscribers only, right? I love that mag so much, but so expensive here.

Yep sub's only. Getting a subscription worked out a lot cheaper than buying individual issues over here. Definitely going all digital when my current sub runs out though, it's cheaper still, out on time & they've added all the disc content in now too. Great magazine :)

Best pickup ever, a wife! The love of my life, I've known her since middle school. Couldn't be happier.
Fh4Bel.jpg

PZ5vcl.jpg

congratulations gutterboy
Cheers!

You two look gorgeous. Congratulations! Truly the best pickup one man can have :)
Thanks! Indeed it is. Now too see how long before the inevitable baby pickup post. I think we have two years at the very least.

Congrats brother! I am getting married in February as well and hopefully our pics come out nice like yours!
I am sure it will turn out great. My one bit of advice, it is what you make it. Enjoy the day, don't get caught up on petty things. A few things will inevitably go wrong but focus on all of the good things happening that day. Also, don't forget to eat!
Congratulations.
Thanks!

KooPaL

Best pickup ever, a wife! The love of my life, I've known her since middle school. Couldn't be happier.
Fh4Bel.jpg

PZ5vcl.jpg

Cheers!

Thanks! Indeed it is. Now too see how long before the inevitable baby pickup post. I think we have two years at the very least.

Congrats brother! I am getting married in February as well and hopefully our pics come out nice like yours!

The_Monk

gutterboy44 Congrats man! I'll be there one day. We've been together for 7 years and we just need the Economy to give us a chance and some stability. Great pick-up, hope you enjoy it. It sure is getting more rare two people being together for such a long time but there's still some hope!

You two look amazing and happy, that's all that matters.

:)

EDIT: Happy birthday snkryo, have a great day!

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Here we go!!

ZqxYG.png

Will put tickets when they arrive :)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
gutterboy44, congrats looks like the pick-up of your life-time. Great couple, great pictures :)

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
OMG, 200 EUR per ticket? what's in the VIP package?

VIP ticket Meet & Greet ticket holders include a seat in the “Carré Or” Area, and be able to meet with Conductor Arnie Roth, and Composer, Nobuo Uematsu, get autographs and have photo opportunities after the show.

VIP ticket Meet & Greet ticket holders include a seat in the “Carré Or” Area, and be able to meet with Conductor Arnie Roth, and Composer, Nobuo Uematsu, get autographs and have photo opportunities after the show.
aaah, now it all makes sense. ;) enjoy the show!

Top Bottom