• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

eXistor

EbvZNlt.jpg

One of my most expensive months, outside of a car or home purchase.

35984118966_73facbbc03_c.jpg

3/$10 strings at GC, plus some picks

35636199450_f7ee68f6f2_c.jpg

Trying to pick up movies that I haven't seen, and these apply.

35636201540_2ea60f8057_c.jpg

I don't buy games much anymore, but this was a good one. Only bought JB because my JB collection had a spot for it.

35636203200_2f902cb255_c.jpg

Monoprice tuner

35636205050_af8bee5664_c.jpg

Current shed that functions as my woodworking shop is rotting, so I started building a new one. 6x6s, 2x6s, insulation, plywood, etc. Progress pics in the DIY OT.

35636210500_a36b7fccf6_c.jpg

Refurb Echo Dot. Now Alexa covers our whole house.

35636207260_d15bafc77f_c.jpg

14 of these. Be paying for these for awhile.

Justinh

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4322/35984118966_73facbbc03_c.jpg
3/$10 strings at GC, plus some picks
Oh man, this takes me back. I used to love getting fresh strings. I used Super Slinkies 8s though (blue packs). You're in for a treat with Dredd and Godfather 2.

I'm going to steal a picture I took for another thread here...

I bought one of those retroUSB wireless controllers that they finally started selling.
It takes a little while to get used to the tactile-switched... everything, but so far I love it and my hands are so much less sore after playing Super C for a session. I'm going to use it to get in the top 10 leaderboards for SuperC on NintendoAge this weekend, I just know it! (I'm only at 13 right now) wayLateEdit: I got up to 4 (only took me 4 and a half hours of straight play...)

Got some more SIFTD shirts.
That "Sleep is for the Dead" shirt is so dorky I kinda find it adorable (sorry Shane!). I don't really wear it outside though, lol. Just for working out right now.
Of course, I put three shirts down to take a picture and Kitty has to get in on whatever's going on. She laid down right after the picture, so even though these came out of the dryer, they are now covered in cat hair.

I swear I got some other stuff, but I just can't remember right now...

MrBenchmark

found a local used music and game shop today near me that has more stuff than i've ever seen anywhere picked this up today could not pass in such condition.

lQ8fgSb.jpg

RTboPAm.jpg

3tElFbD.jpg

and Two controllers
jo2xG0X.jpg

milkham

Picked up a for parts gameboy advance and put in a backlit screen from ebay myself, it is amazing! (actually from last month though) Not pictured is the Everdrive I bought for it.

35019684214_4519524a32_c.jpg

Picked up a bunch of stuff from gamestop's 2 dollar sale. Very surprised by the complete in box ones.

36073370455_9988c48ab5_c.jpg

36073372855_aa10e8580c_c.jpg

36073372305_c99b33ea4a_c.jpg

Game capture hd
35264487423_54d12b6f22_c.jpg

And a wii u I bid 41 dollars on. (waiting for a gamepad right now)
Super Mario 3D World was a gift.
35264486183_578f656ba2_c.jpg

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
found a local used music and game shop today near me that has more stuff than i've ever seen anywhere picked this up today could not pass in such condition.

lQ8fgSb.jpg

RTboPAm.jpg

3tElFbD.jpg

and Two controllers
jo2xG0X.jpg

Nice! Just ordered a Super Famicom myself on ebay.

The snes you got looks like its in great condition with no yellowing. May i ask how much you paid for it?

Also, you should check if you got a recent 1chip model. Those versions have sharper image quality and worth a bit more.

http://retrorgb.com/snesversioncompare.html

Justinh

Picked up a for parts gameboy advance and put in a backlit screen from ebay myself, it is amazing! (actually from last month though) Not pictured is the Everdrive I bought for it.

35019684214_4519524a32_c.jpg

Everytime I see one of these I think to myself I should get myself the parts to do it too. They look so freaking cool!

milkham

Everytime I see one of these I think to myself I should get myself the parts to do it too. They look so freaking cool!

You should give it a shot, it was pretty easy. The part that sucked the most was getting rid of the excess plastic on the back of the faceplate to make room for the screen. Just read up on the potential differences depending on your hardware.

Wasn't too impressed about the xbox one x so I decided to go with the s.

Got a great deal on the 2TB red gears of war edition xbox and a couple games.

The console may appear too much for some people, but I love it.

AJ5GZYkh.jpg

Also some amiibos and splatoon 2 game + pro controller.

Still missing P2 cloud, hopefully it pops up on gamestop.com again.

o4VXWASh.jpg

illusionary

The Deus Ex: Mankind Divided CE, recently reduced by GAME UK, alongside the Cloud amiibo:

Rx455QH.jpg

And then a couple of cheap games - WRC 6 on Xbox One and LEGO Batman 3 on PS4:

cYhJK3r.jpg

Been thinking the same thing lately to get back into my GBA backlog. Especially since the OG GBA form factor is easier on the hands than the SP.

ys45

jNvSTUC.jpg

Just got back from Tokyo and I did some game chasing there.
I went to some book off and Akihabara mostly.

And I managed to snatch a pair of Dragon Quest headphones at a Taito Game station in Kabukicho :p

marcincz

My July purchases:

New books for me and wife:
5iyf9fU.jpg

Few new games:
Ici7f9I.jpg

And finally my favourite in recent months:
OdHILw4.jpg

Foil on PSP may looks awful, but it's totally new stuff.

20258175_10155524308702346_5715294618454892904_n.jpg

Dad came from USA and picked up the OR Summer sale I bought on Best Buy and also bought a fidget spinner and a Mr. Trump bobble head from the Trump Tower hahaha.

We are not american btw.

Justinh

Been thinking about NES a lot lately.
Game I loved (mostly on GameBoy, though) and I wanted to play it again. Need to find my kazzo or buy another one so I can rip it and put it on my PowerPak (I'm getting lazy from digital games to have to switch my games manually)

Got a stack of 25 of these things.

What are these things?
They're protectors for NES manuals.
I found my Zelda II manual (or at least parts of it) while looking through my bookcase. I don't know how it got messed up. I don't know how it could've gotten messed up. It mainly just sits with my Zelda II cart. I think I have another one somewhere at least.

Oh yeah, I bought those Turtles manuals late last month, I don't think I reported that in the thread for last month. No coupon for Pizza Hut on 2, though :(...

Top Bottom