• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Palmer_v1

We shouldn't spread rumors. All we know is that in February, Castamere said he would be gone for at least six months. We don't know anything more than that.

I'm joking about the jail thing. I'm pretty sure I've still seen him here and there on Gaming side.

He could just be posting from mobile gaf on a smuggled butt phone, but I'm not a butt phone expert.
I am a mere novice.

Which game do I want to play hmmmmmmmm

Overwatch, obvs.

Karkador

Banned
I wont be joining a game this time around because I'm going to be running a game (Animal Crossing 2) this season. It didn't make the cut for S6, but hopefully 6.5. I'm aiming to run it in Ju-lie.

I wont be joining a game this time around because I'm going to be running a game (Animal Crossing 2) this season. It didn't make the cut for S6, but hopefully 6.5. I'm aiming to run it in Ju-lie.

I want to sign up for it.

Does that mean I should aim to die fairly early in my S6 game? I could probably manage that.

Coppanuva

I want to sign up for it.

Does that mean I should aim to die fairly early in my S6 game? I could probably manage that.

Traditionally they've started after the first game ends so not necessarily. You should be aiming for a crushing victory that leaves all of us spectators in awe.
Again.

Sawneeks

Banned
give or take .... 2 weeks, maybe? maybe less :>

Hmmm, probably going to have to sit out the main season games again. I'm going to be out of town for a week towards the end of next month and that's right in the middle of the games and I don't think 'brb on a train' would work as an excuse for a week +. :p

I'm down for them July mid season games though.

Sorian

Banned
Hmmm, probably going to have to sit out the main season games again. I'm going to be out of town for a week towards the end of next month and that's right in the middle of the games and I don't think 'brb on a train' would work as an excuse for a week +. :p

I'm down for them July mid season games though.

How do you feel about mid season overwatch mafia?

#subtlecalculatedhype

batsnacks

The OP was really long I might have skimmed some of it hopefully this is an okay sign up post

I am bat
I like snacks
Bar mafia pls sign me up /in

batsnacks

I want a million dollar tournament with teams I can watch and root for and learn cool strategies from and talk about with all my Overwatch buddies too.

I want Makai, johnnyquicknives, Lord of Castamere, and Raindoc.

Ahhh it's been a while Mafia Gaf.
I've have been/still am super busy but the lure of another game is too tempting.

Pronoun: M
Time Zone: BST
Preferred Games: Bar (surely you need more authenic Scottish folk to fill the place) or Bloodborne

RetroMG

Sweet! So many new players return!

Just a side note, as always, new players get priority, and players who were not in Season 5 also get priority. Basically, the less recently you've played, the higher priority you will be.

THE PRODIGAL SMUGGLER RETURNS

giphy.gif

Timeaisis

I want a million dollar tournament with teams I can watch and root for and learn cool strategies from and talk about with all my Overwatch buddies too.

Then you must be looking forward to the PALMER 5000™ where the best of GAFia come to compete a historic tournament for prizes ranging from bragging rights to free future GAFia modkills. Hosted by Alton Brown.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Pondering the idea of Philosopher Mafia. Scum-team is Nietzsche, Mackie, Hegel, maybe Blackburn, up against the realists. Hume and the empiricists would be cops or something, but Kant and other duty theorists would be ordinary because they have to will that their role be adopted by universal law and can't universalize the idea that everyone ought to have information seeking powers. Socrates would be the Fool.

Ourobolus

Banned
Pondering the idea of Philosopher Mafia. Scum-team is Nietzsche, Mackie, Hegel, maybe Blackburn, up against the realists. Hume and the empiricists would be cops or something, but Kant and other duty theorists would be ordinary because they have to will that their role be adopted by universal law and can't universalize the idea that everyone ought to have information seeking powers. Socrates would be the Fool.

Descartes is the celebrity, huh

Bronx-Man

Banned

Where does Freud fit into this?

Sorian

Banned

Mike+Woodson+Face.gif

Sawneeks

Banned
How do you feel about mid season overwatch mafia?

#subtlecalculatedhype

Only if there are Loot Boxes involved so everyone can feel the overwhelming disappointment of getting 3 sprays and a voice clip. For the 3rd time in a row.

if it's a thing i sooo want in.

Timeaisis

I want to know where Marx fits into all this.

I'm doing what now?

Don't play coy, Retro. You know what is happening here.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
...other communities.

Pronoun: the royal "we"
Preferred game(s): Bar, Bloodbourne
Time-zone: EST

he

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I want to know where Marx fits into all this.

Marx wins when the players rise up against the moderator for instilling within them the false consciousness that they have to exploit one another, but he's a Lover with Hegel, so if Hegel dies, Marx dies.

RetroMG

with 55 players, we now have enough players to run two games for season 6. We will need 14 more players to run a third game.

Keep signing up!

Karu

Will get another awesome abroad *woo* experience come end of July so that will probably take a lot of my attention, so I dunno when I will be back. Huuuge loss, I know, but you will survive. ;'-(
Have fun everybody. ;-)

Sorian

Banned
Will get another awesome abroad *woo* experience come end of July so that will probably take a lot of my attention, so I dunno when I will be back. Huuuge loss, I know, but you will survive. ;'-(
Have fun everybody. ;-)

Mah clayface!

Ah well, have fun :D

Coppanuva

Have fun everybody. ;-)
Hey man we went out on top! Have fun though! Hope to play with you again soon.

Top Bottom