• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

I'm not going to make it into bar, am I? Give me like three years so I can finish Bloodborne plx.

theres still some chance you can make it into Bar mafia, feppi :> the roster hasn't been finalized yet until we get the 69 joiners!

To join or not...*ponders*

you told me you would join, you sweet promiser of things :O

...other communities.

Pronoun: the royal "we"
Preferred game(s): Bar, Bloodbourne
Time-zone: EST

he

*pets the..... ex-corgi person* yeeeeeey

Will get another awesome abroad *woo* experience come end of July so that will probably take a lot of my attention, so I dunno when I will be back. Huuuge loss, I know, but you will survive. ;'-(
Have fun everybody. ;-)

karu! even if you dont join a game, hang out with us :D dont be a stranger~~~

All right, seems like ages since I checked in here!

Pronouns: f
Time zone: EDT
Preference: Bar (finally, a theme I'm familiar with!), followed by Bloodborne.

Thank you for reminding me Ynnny! Really excited to check all these out, even if I end up not getting to play

fuck it's so weird that I signed up to do Cthulhu last summer and now we're here again and I have another three months of freedom

hmmmmmm

come back to us taytay!!!

i need your help to defend the goddess' honourrrr at our discord channellll

they be trashing taytay today and i was alone on my own ;___;

them infidels >:O

Darryl

Banned
how did these themes get picked anyways? danny phantom and bloodborne? is this why we didn't get to pick our themes this year? we had to viral market some b-list cartoon and video game instead?

Ourobolus

Banned
how did these themes get picked anyways? danny phantom and bloodborne? is this why we didn't get to pick our themes this year? we had to viral market some b-list cartoon and video game instead?

2 of the themes carried over from last season. These three games were the only ones that were vetted by the previous mods - there are a bunch more, but they aren't finished or aren't main-season material (more like mid-season).

nin1000

Banned
damn it you've convinced me

Pronoun: I am a human male
Preferred game(s): Bar > Bloodborne > DP
Time-zone: BST

Well, hello there ;)
tumblr_inline_nm2ywgf80I1t7j9pc.gif

Glad to have you back my dear

Catvoca

Banned
I've never played Mafia before but this sounds like a lot of fun so I think I'll sign up!

Pronoun: Male
Preferred game(s): Bar
Time-zone: GMT

gryvan

some guy who plays dva in overwatch who sometimes forget to press the Q told me to join in.

I can do subs/pubs/anything just don't put me in bloodborne cause I haven't played that game yet and I might get spoiled :/

Sorian

Banned
some guy who plays dva in overwatch who sometimes forget to press the Q told me to join in.

I can do subs/pubs/anything just don't put me in bloodborne cause I haven't played that game yet and I might get spoiled :/

Hey, if anything I'm way to trigger happy on my ults, I'm usually shit at hitting my escape skills on time

Sawneeks

Banned
Wait.

We have PC Overwatch players in MafiaGAF? How many of you are there? Speak now. Reveal yourselves.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...qwiLSanE2eOiau2sVoZkDAs/edit?usp=docslist_api

only cool kids with legendary skins are allowed

A fair few, I think. Roy has a spreadsheet. We even have a dedicated Overwatch chat room on Discord.

Man, I really got to get on Discord and join in the shit talking conversation. Got to wait until Finals are done next week tho

This sounds like fun

Pronoun: M
Timezone: PST
Preferred games: BloodBorne or Bar.

Always wanted to join. Here it goes, I guess.

Pronoun: F
Preferred game(s): Any

Preferred game(s): Bar Mafia
Time-zone: CET

Haha, I'm joining in!

Preferred Pronoun: M
Game: Bloodborne or Bar
Region: EST

I've never played Mafia before but this sounds like a lot of fun so I think I'll sign up!

Preferred game(s): Bar
Time-zone: GMT

Eh, what the hell.

Pronoun: They/them
Preferred game(s): Bar or Bloodborne

m1TxtCr.gif

I mean, welcome new recruits

Top Bottom