• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Sorian

Banned
Sign ups for Overwatch main roster are now closed. Please feel free to still let me know if you want to be a sub, now don't mind me while I go rand the roles and not send you all PMs until like 24 hours from now :D

I was thinking about signing up, but I'd rather be in something slower and tamer for my first game back, Volcano Island and HP are still fresh on the mind too. Crazy is a tad unappealing right now, I kind of just want to be a regular townie next game, if the dice are kind.

Have fun, and good luck, though, I'll definitely be reading.

I was thinking about signing up, but I'd rather be in something slower and tamer for my first game back, Volcano Island and HP are still fresh on the mind too. Crazy is a tad unappealing right now, I kind of just want to be a regular townie next game, if the dice are kind.

SNAKE GOD IS BACK!

Scars run deep in these games, we need a Volcano Island support group, some serious PTSD from the players.

I actually need to finish reading that game, it's such a pain to read though lol.

Gorlak

Banned
Please spec me up as well, Sorian.

Hey Splinter is there a chance your game will run while your playing?

Are we done talking about Pokemon? I think there were one or two things nobobdy but Splinter talked about yet ;)

I'll put a post together when I have the time for it and it would be better to know if Sophia wants to talk about her dropout :)

roytheone

Are we done talking about Pokemon? I think there were one or two things nobobdy but Splinter talked about yet ;)

I'll put a post together when I have the time for it and it would be better to know if Sophia wants to talk about her dropout :)

You can always post in the Pokemon thread, it's still open! I promise I will pay attention.... Most likely....

*Splinter

I'm not sure what the schedule looks like, but I would need ~15 players and 2.5 weeks to run it (with short day phases). But yes if we get that I will run it while playing.

RetroMG

Actually next season is starting sooner than I thought, so unless this changes I'm assuming there won't be time for my game.

Your game can also run during signups. If you want to run it, talk to me and we'll make it happen.

Howdy, strangers. Any room in a game for a newbie?

Howdy! All our games are running right now, but I'll put you on the list as a replacement, or #1 on the list for the next game that starts. Welcome to Gafia, stranger!
:D

cabot

Jay, new blood! Even new blood who's very first post is in this thread! That's true dedication, fuck the rest of gaf! >:)

Something about your avatar does seem familiar though, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

putting your finger on it would lead to legal proceedings.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ouro's hammering away at my
MEKA
right now in the spec thread!

Top Bottom