• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Kawl_USC

Let's play live mafia roughy 4 and a half hours from this post in discord. I'll host it.

Peeking is required to play, sorry

cabot

Hey Everyone! Get on in here. Lets have some live fun. Or if you are cabot, some dead fun.

thinking-face.png

nin1000

Banned
The waiting for sorian begins.

Feel free to post here how annoying that is and how happy you are that all the annoying players are either dead or not playing.

Gorlak

Banned
Mods are currently vetting games for S7, and signups will begin before Overwatch Mafia (Which is currently running) ends.

I was hoping for something a weee bit more specific (cause we all know how overwatch looks right now ;p)
now hold your horses, that's no actual comment on overwatch proceedings, just a snarky comment

Kawl_USC

As our resident Tanner expert, I decree that it does not count.

Because I didn't see it happen.

I mean not just a Tanner win, but a win by a Tanner who was revealed by a revealer who was confirmed by the robber.

You can't write it up better than that.

RetroMG

I was hoping for something a weee bit more specific (cause we all know how overwatch looks right now ;p)
now hold your horses, that's no actual comment on overwatch proceedings, just a snarky comment

I'm hoping to put up the new thread sometime this week or beginning of next, but we'll see how that goes.

Top Bottom