• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

Swamped

Banned
see karka? your fawning audience awaits

I think the mandate from retro is that the other midseason games need to wrap up first so everyone is free agent so anyone can sign up to Gafia games cuz it speshul or something :3

Makes sense, makes sense. I'll be keeping an eye out!

I wanna be part of gafia d&d!

RetroMG

I've never played d&d, am I a loser?

Yes.

(What is D&D?)

I think the mandate from retro is that the other midseason games need to wrap up first so everyone is free agent so anyone can sign up to Gafia games cuz it speshul or something :3

Pretty much. If a large enough portion of the community feels otherwise, I'm willing to bend on it, but Gafia is a pretty big event for the community, so I want to have as many people available to play as possible. (This will inevitably backfire when we have way too many people wanting to play, but oh well.)

Also, yes, of course I know what D&D is. I don't have time to be part of a campaign, but I would love to watch/listen whenever you guys play.

cabot

bla_1487458800.png

Your favourite Bar Mafia hosts (Kawl and I) are meeting, and granted neither of us are brutally stabbed by the other, we will co-host a Live Mafia game this Saturday night in the Glasgow Time.

Sign-ups:

• melon
  • *Splinter
  • acohrs
  • Lone_Prodigy
  • Ty4on
  • Sawneeks
  • Natiko
  • CCS

It's gonna be farcical, we'll both probably be pretty drunk.

We'll structure the game based on number of players available.

We're playing it by ear.

Let's lynch some motherfuckers.

acohrs

bla_1487458800.png

Your favourite Bar Mafia hosts (Kawl and I) are meeting, and granted neither of us are brutally stabbed by the other, we will co-host a Live Mafia game this Saturday night in the Glasgow Time.

Sign-ups:

<awaits>

We're playing it by ear.

I'm a yes

*Splinter

Oh nice! Did you wear glasses before? I had this done about 3 years ago, if you have questions you can always ask me. I love my glasses-free life.

Good luck splinteroo!!

Is it LASIK or PRK? I had lasik done a few years ago, now no more glasses &#128083; for spider! Yaaaaaay
Thanks :) I have always worn glasses, so it's gonna be weird (but awesome!) to suddenly not need them anymore.

I'm getting LASIK, PRK sounds a little too nightmarey for me.

Kawl_USC

bla_1487458800.png

Sign-ups:

• melon
  • *Splinter
  • acohrs
  • Lone_Prodigy

We're playing it by ear.

My names kawl and I approve this message.

Sawneeks

Banned
bla_1487458800.png

Sign-ups:

• melon
  • *Splinter
  • acohrs
  • Lone_Prodigy

We're playing it by ear.

I might be able to make it.

Put me down as a maybe.

Swamped

Banned
Yes.

(What is D&D?)

Pretty much. If a large enough portion of the community feels otherwise, I'm willing to bend on it, but Gafia is a pretty big event for the community, so I want to have as many people available to play as possible. (This will inevitably backfire when we have way too many people wanting to play, but oh well.)

Also, yes, of course I know what D&D is. I don't have time to be part of a campaign, but I would love to watch/listen whenever you guys play.

Sure. If there are more people than spots available I could host a 0.5 Gafia game like we had last time

cabot

One walks into shelves containing amiibo, the other can't count live mafia votes for shit.

GAFIA. Exposing people's flaws forever more.

Hopefully kawlo survives the crate I sent him home in. No holes!

nin1000

Banned
One walks into shelves containing amiibo, the other can't count live mafia votes for shit.

GAFIA. Exposing people's flaws forever more.

Hopefully kawlo survives the crate I sent him home in. No holes!

Great Picture :)
You two are one hell of a great couple.

You dirty chumps

RetroMG

If you would like to run a game for Gafia Season 8, please submit your spreadsheet to me by PM (here or on Discord) ASAP. Your deadline will be March 6th.

RetroMG

The following games have been submitted for review for Gafia Season 8 SO FAR:

Burbeting - Anime Mafia
Crab - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Still needs spreadsheet)
Franconp - Batman: Arkham Asylum
MelonRabbit - InFAMOUS Mafia

If I have missed anyone, please PM me a link to your spreadsheet. Remember, the deadline is March 6th.

CCS

Banned
The following games have been submitted for review for Gafia Season 8 SO FAR:

Burbeting - Anime Mafia
Crab - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Still needs spreadsheet)
Franconp - Batman: Arkham Asylum
MelonRabbit - InFAMOUS Mafia

If I have missed anyone, please PM me a link to your spreadsheet. Remember, the deadline is March 6th.

InFAMOUS Mafia is the best game suggestion ever. That is all.

Top Bottom