• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

Fat4all

Banned
latest

acohrs

The following games have been submitted for review for Gafia Season 8 SO FAR:

Burbeting - Anime Mafia
Crab - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Still needs spreadsheet)
Franconp - Batman: Arkham Asylum
MelonRabbit - InFAMOUS Mafia

If I have missed anyone, please PM me a link to your spreadsheet. Remember, the deadline is March 6th.

giphy.gif

Withdrawal was setting in there for a while

The following games have been submitted for review for Gafia Season 8 SO FAR:

Burbeting - Anime Mafia
Crab - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Still needs spreadsheet)
Franconp - Batman: Arkham Asylum
MelonRabbit - InFAMOUS Mafia

If I have missed anyone, please PM me a link to your spreadsheet. Remember, the deadline is March 6th.

I'd be down for some InFAMOUS mafia.

Wait a sec...

Ourobolus

Banned
It's that time again, folks!

You've been there at the Taco restaurant.
You've been to Swamped's wedding.

Now...it's time for...a nap. And shuffleboard. Maybe some pudding.

IT'S TIME FOR GAFIA THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ZQq1gU3.jpg

1. *Splinter (DR)
2. Burbeting
3. Lone_Prodigy
4. franconp
5. Kalor
6. Sorian (DR)
7. Crab
8. nin1000 (DR)
9. squidyj
10. Kawl_USC
11. Swamped
12. Natiko (DR)
13. Sophia (worthless replacement)
14. CCS
15. Blargonaut (DR)
16. Verelios
17. Kyanrute
18. Faddy (DR)
19. WhereAreMahDragonz
20. Bronx-Man (DR)

I don't have a definite start date/time yet, but I'm shooting for Monday, 2/27. We'll start with 72/24-hour phases to begin with, but we'll quickly drop to 48/24 after a few days...after all, we have Season 8 on its way!

Crab scale: Ouro
Flavor: Nonsensical
ASL: None of your goddamn business

(Note: Since the game will take place AFTER DR3, DR3 players can sign up, but will be lower on the priority list - I reserve the right to shuffle people around based on first-come, first-served, as well as time since last game)

If you see that the game is full - please still sign up! I am taking priority into account!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
im in for gafia

on the condition that my not posting for some time after daystart is not scumminess, it is because i have an actual real job that pays me that i need to do

you want more posts, i want more cash

Sorian

Banned
im in for gafia

on the condition that my not posting for some time after daystart is not scumminess, it is because i have an actual real job that pays me that i need to do

you want more posts, i want more cash

Shall I cut you a check for each post you make?

Sign me up. This better be good, Ourob. I have high expectations and even higher expectations; if this is not up to par with my standards, then I'm taking credit for writing your host guide. Do you want my name on my work, Ourob? That's what's at stake here. That's what I get when you mess with me. You get a free copy of my guide, Ourob. I never read it.

Ourobolus

Banned
Sign me up. This better be good, Ourob. I have high expectations and even higher expectations; if this is not up to par with my standards, then I'm taking credit for writing your host guide. Do you want my name on my work, Ourob? That's what's at stake here. That's what I get when you mess with me. You get a free copy of my guide, Ourob. I never read it.

new phone who dis

And whoever's in charge of the off-site think-bank, I require Diablo [Mafia] and WipEout [Mafia] threads in the GAME CREATION section; in fact, just make me an entire GAME CREATION thread devoted entirely to my ideas. I will liquefy and spoon-feed my creations to it, because I would love that thread. I want you to call it "Blargodrome", in honour of that GAFia Discord channel I never had. And by "Blargodrome", I mean Diablo [Mafia] and WipEout [Mafia] threads on Outer GAFia in the GAME CREATION section, thanks in advance. And by thanks in advance, I mean thanks for making me Diablo [Mafia] and WipEout [Mafia] threads in Outer GAFia's GAME CREATION section, in advance. Thanks.

Ourobolus

Banned
I'm feeling lucky... ier so sign me up boss.

Are you gonna be ok? I'm running the game so you can't lynch me.

And whoever's in charge of the off-site think-bank, I require Diablo [Mafia] and WipEout [Mafia] threads in the GAME CREATION section; in fact, just make me an entire GAME CREATION thread devoted entirely to my ideas. I will liquefy and spoon-feed my creations to it, because I would love that thread. I want you to call it "Blargodrome", in honour of that GAFia Discord channel I never had. And by "Blargodrome", I mean Diablo [Mafia] and WipEout [Mafia] threads on Outer GAFia in the GAME CREATION section, thanks in advance. And by thanks in advance, I mean thanks for making me Diablo [Mafia] and WipEout [Mafia] threads in Outer GAFia's GAME CREATION section, in advance. Thanks.

I have offered myself as the moderator du jour to approve all Blargonaut-related games, so feel free to send them my way.

Top Bottom