• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

I grew up watching the classic Batman Animated tv series and several others. Been having this urge to get into comics in a serious way and finally decided to. Plus I need some good stuff to read when I travel.
WhXICYd.jpg

Did I get the right stuff comic book expert GAF?

Great picks in there :)

Make sure you get the following at some point:

Batman: Year One
All-Star Superman
The Dark Knight Returns

Great picks in there :)

Make sure you get the following at some point:

Batman: Year One
All-Star Superman
The Dark Knight Returns

Sweet, I'll definitely checkout Year One, I went with court of owls instead of Year One I think. As for All Star Superman and Frank Miller's legendary TDKR, I have seen them both as animated movies. All Star Superman had me in tears towards the end of the animated film, easily the best supes animated film I've seen and Jay Oliva's direction of TDKR was fantastic, loved Michael emmerson's aka Harold Finch aka glasses uniquely crazy interpretation of the Joker!

Strike

DSCN1843_zps7u4pory2.jpg

Got this off eBay fro $30. Still looking for a decent price on a Wii U. Might just spring for a refurb unit.

DSCN1846_zpsmfj8lp9s.jpg

Anime. The lupin movies I picked up at ACen. The rest are from Amazon.

DSCN1847_zps3a2cziza.jpg

The Fire Emblem Echoes Limited Edition:

UQXphBG.jpg

The new Fire Emblem box art looks generic as hell. Not that the previous ones weren't, but at least there I could tell this was Fire Emblem and it looked like they put some effort in the art. Here it looks like they copy pasted a bunch of d-tier anime garbage clipart together - even the title looks like it was made in word. /rant

The new Fire Emblem box art looks generic as hell. Not that the previous ones weren't, but at least there I could tell this was Fire Emblem and it looked like they put some effort in the art. Here it looks like they copy pasted a bunch of d-tier anime garbage clipart together - even the title looks like it was made in word. /rant

Well, there's this cover, but only limited to the LE version of Echoes (pardon the quality, didn't use the flash when snapping the pic):

G2XrlEn.jpg

Top Bottom