• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!!

Aurelius

Picked some games up on the PSN EU Black Friday sale.

njr0FAn.jpg

Pfffft, forget Amazon and their 19th December delay! Walked into my local grainger games early on release day and got the whole smash bros bundle for £5 cheaper than Amazon's asking price. Hilarious considering I pre-ordered at the beginning of November.

eYddic9.png

Amazon did deliver the Amiibo's on time though!

Chris_IWS

Definitely feeling like I overdid it this month. My aching wallet...

Couple of questionable items in there, I know.
3rd Birthday isn't a PE game, for sure, but interesting in it's own right.
Kane & Lynch I picked up because I just had to know for myself, though I haven't even activated it yet. Same goes for Thief.
The state of the PS2 Classics emulation of Maken Shao on PS3 just makes me want to find a DC copy even more.
That being said, no regrets about anything I bought.

Atlas157

This arrived from eBay yesterday. I never played a Prince of Persia game so I bought it. Is it good?

5tcTGJo.jpg

Edit: I just ordered Sands of Time and Warrior Within, I hope I'm in for something good.

batrush

My Black Friday pickups (apart from the Vita). USPS came in just an hour ago.

0OAtnni.jpg

P4AU - $40
AC:NL - $15
HDN - $30
Danganronpa - $25
FFX - $20

Sora_N

Just gonna finish off the month with this post.

Smash pushed me to buy a WiiU, damn Amiibos. I bought them on release of Smash and got the WiiU the day after. I got the Nunchucks for $5 each and Classic Pro for $10. My manager let me have them marked down lol.

I didn't get Smash until yesterday though, had to scrounge up the cash.

My good friend gave me Ruby for my birthday as well (early present, birthday next Friday)

Galdius

Here are two new games to the collection:

Lego Hobbit (I bought on Black Friday)
Resident Evil HD

qIaVjOZl.jpg

I plan on playing at least a bit of RE tonight.

bobawesome

Here are two new games to the collection:

Lego Hobbit (I bought on Black Friday)
Resident Evil HD

qIaVjOZl.jpg

I plan on playing at least a bit of RE tonight.

Your pickups are likely to get more exposure in the December thread here.

I didn't know Biohazard HD was already out, though. Neat.

Today I received Worms Armageddon. I wasn't expecting it to arrive this week so it was a nice surprise. This is my first Worms game, I have never played any game of the series before. I hope to enjoy it and now I'm only 132 games away from the N64 fullset.

yngXxbzl.jpg

Fantastic! You can always have fun with any worms game and this one is solid - I used to have it too. Coincidentally I picked up the new Worms Battlegrounds on the X1 yesterday and my boy who's 7 played it with me - it's his first worms game and he loves it.

About a month ago I picked up Worms Reloaded on Steam, guess you can't have too many worms...

Edit: lol I just realised I was posting in this old thread. Whoops!

Top Bottom