• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | 2016 Edition

oggob

EoLhyvf.png

Welcome Message / Intro
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to our discussion thread focusing on everything related to PS4, PS3, and Vita Trophies!

The trophy thread reboot starts off a touch slow, but over the coming days, weeks and months, will be fitted out with more and more of everything to quench the addictive "bling" sound we all love so much.

Over the past couple of weeks I have combed through some of the old threads to reboot the leaderboards, I will have missed people and have some incomplete data, but this is something that I will hope to fix up through the coming months, so I do apologise in advance to those that I have missed, we can get there in the end.

One thing that I have done, whilst I haven't taken the steps to see if they are permanent, but anyone that I found that was banned at the time when I collected all my data, I have left them off the leaderboards, I figure if they can't post and/or contribute, there is no reason to track their progress. Going forward hope to continue this and temp bans would have to re-request to be added, etc.

We all love games too so feel free to discuss about games as well. This is a great place for us to discuss how to get trophies and progress in games we're struggling with!

Archive
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall ::: Monthly Winners ::: Top 10 Leaderboards ::: By Level ::: Career : 10 Platinums Or More In A Month ::: Sensis : Where Do We Trophy Hunt?

2017 Links
1701 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1702 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1703 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1704 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1705 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1706 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1707 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1708 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1709 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1710 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1711 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1712 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |

2016 Links ::: Full 12 Months | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1601 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1602 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1603 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1604 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1605 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1606 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1607 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1608 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1609 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1610 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1611 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |
1612 ::: Summary ::: By Level ::: Overall Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z | ::: Monthly Update | A-G | H-Q | R-Z |

Disclaimer
All data is obtained via PSN Profiles & NeoGAF, please note that I am from Sydney, Australia and have set my settings for the PSNProfiles website as +10hrs. This does impact the monthly totals due to the cross over between months.

Example... I checked my Persona 4 : Dancing All Night Platinum, my Vita states 22nd Jan @ 647am, with +10hrs on PSNProfiles it shows 22nd Jan @ 747am (going to pin that difference on daylight saving).
However, if I change my PSNProfiles settings to GMT, then this trophy is then achieved on Jan 21st @ 847pm... so before I actually got it.

Seeing as I am in the future compared to everyone else but New Zealand, this means that everyone else might have some trophies counted as being on the day before they are actually achieved.
Example... xZoneHunter, setup a Platinum binge and achieved 10 Platinums in the span of a few hours on Jan 1st just after midnight (Happy New Year indeed!), being in Belgium with a +1hrs timezone, when the data is exported those trophies pop up on Dec 31st, the website seems to "see" a trophy obtained at 1am (as an example), but then due to my settings being +10hrs, it minuses the difference between our settings to find the date it was achieved, in this case the previous day.

The end result is just to be mindful if you are planning to smash out a huge chunk of trophies, to try and plan it away from the last and first day of each month.

Lastly, as I'm Australian, date formats will be in the correct "dd/mm/yy" format, sorry Americans, but month doesn't come before days...

Useful Links
PSNProfiles - Most popular trophy leaderboard website. It's free, fast and easy! Create your PSN Profile which updates automatically to show off your trophies.
PSN Trophy Leaders - 2nd to PSNProfiles in terms of popularity. 1st in terms of cheater free leaderboard . Takes your trophy pursuit to another level!
TrueTrophies - At TrueTrophies they believe that the harder a trophy is to earn the more points and kudos you should be handed when you best it. To that end, they’ve come up with a rather elegant formula that adjusts these trophy scores by their rarity!

Playstationtrophies.org - A complete one-stop shop of all the trophy guides, tricks, and tips you need.
PS3trophies.com - More trophy guides and tips that might help!

Signup / Joining
Post a link to your PSNProfiles account in this thread or PM me if you want to be added to the trophy list and I'll get around to adding you asap.

Special Thanks and Misc...
Thanks to all those people that came before me (some of them sadly not with us anymore), all of which did a great job in keeping the dream alive for so long.

Comments and suggestions are welcome and I hope that I can accommodate them all in good time, but in the end I hope some of the rubbish that I post someone gets something nice out of! :)

Welcome to the thread and enjoy!

UPDATES

Update 2.4
Updates
December Monthly Results are now live!

Update 2.3
Updates
November Monthly Results are now live!
Error fixed with DisturbedPT data, I was counting Gold Trophies as Platinum Trophies, data updated.

Update 2.2
Updates
October Monthly Results are now live!
4x New Members added to the list

Update 2.1
Updates
September Monthly Results are now live!
3x New Members added to the list

Update 2.0
Updates
August Monthly Results are now live!

Update 1.9
Updates
July Monthly Results are now live!
1 New Profile Added to replace another account that was a Secondary Account
1 Profile Deleted by request.

Update 1.8
Updates
June Monthly Results are now live!
1 New Profile Added
7 Profiles to be removed before the new month due to account inactivity.

Update 1.7
Updates
May Monthly Results are now live!
2 New Profiles Added

Update 1.6
Updates
April Monthly Results are now live!

Update 1.5
Updates
March Historical Snapshot data is now posted and live.

Update 1.4
Updates
February Historical Snapshot data is now posted and live.

Update 1.3
Updates
January Historical Snapshot data is now posted and live.

Update 1.2
New
Best Day has been added to the March Summary for each proflle who achieved the highest point scoring day last month.

The Monthly Update has also received the same data for each profile to show what each person's highest scoring day.

Updates
All Tables have been reposted, in light of a few more details on how PSN Profiles calculates data, I re-jigged all my calculations to fall more closely in line with how the site operates.

All Point Summaries are now based on the difference between the last day of each month and not the first day of each month, as the website count for trophies on any given day is shown to be the end of day figures.

Levels Data, was previously showing the Level and Percentage from the beginning of the posted month, this has now been updated to show levels at the end of the month.

Top 10 Data layout was updated, 4 months across by 3 down, this allows the overall list to be abit more detailed, so everyone can find their score range

With all tables being reposted after the calculation changes, there will be movements for some agents, some for better and some for the worse (I apologise to those that dropped positions). The Winners of each month all still reminded the same.

Profiles
1 GAF Account assigned to a PSN Profile
4 New PSN Profiles have been captured, updated into the workbooks and ready to slot in from the next new month.

General Workbooks
After the changes above, there are no further plans to update the workbooks for any major future modifications in mind. The dust is settled and from now on everything focuses to the monthly updates, etc.

Update 1.1
  • 2 Additions to the 10 Platinum Trophies in a month, one was initially missed due to it not being an overall high month in total points so it missed the filters. The other again missed the filters as it seemed like an impossible feat, but it was the ultimate Platinum binge / sync job, with 35 Platinums.
  • Disclaimer Updated...

oggob

2016 & 2017 Monthly Winners | Link To OP

Code:
+ -- +----- ----- -----+--------+ + -- +----- ----- -----+--------+
|Mnth|PSN Profile      |        | |Mnth|PSN Profile      |        |
|1601|MaverickHunterX  |[18,855]| |1701|coisou           |[17,235]|
|1602|Papu_kweh        |[ 8,730]| |1702|THE_FORCE        |[31,740]|
|1603|ckleow           |[11,505]| |1703|                 |        |
|1604|gotstrangepowers |[16,305]| |1704|                 |        |
|1605|GIONAScm2        |[17,625]| |1705|                 |        |
|1606|xZoneHunter      |[19,965]| |1706|                 |        |
|1607|GIONAScm2        |[10,635]| |1707|                 |        |
|1608|GIONAScm2        |[10,965]| |1708|                 |        |
|1609|ValkyrieX        |[28,530]| |1709|                 |        |
|1610|ckleow           |[10,095]| |1710|                 |        |
|1611|MaverickHunterX  |[20,355]| |1711|                 |        |
|1612|ValkyrieX        |[67,545]| |1712|                 |        |

Note : Monthly winners will be based on the main update for the new month, in the event of a late joiner who might have a higher total than the initial winner, the Monthly Winners will be unchanged, but the Top 10 Leaderboards will be updated to include new data.

2017 Top 10 Leaderboard | Link To OP

Code:
+ - + ---------------- ---------  +
| + |2017 : Overall Top 10's      |
+ - + ---------------- ---------  +     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+
|Pos|      Total : PS ID [Points] |     |Pos|   Jan : PSN ID [Points] |   Feb : PSN ID [Points] |   Mar : PSN ID [Points] |   Apr : PSN ID [Points] |
+ - + ---------------- ---------  +     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+
|  1|          THE_FORCE [ 50,550]|     |  1|       THE_FORCE [18,810]|       THE_FORCE [31,740]|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|  2|             coisou [ 20,580]|     |  2|          coisou [17,235]| StrangeInStereo [12,840]|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|  3|    StrangeInStereo [ 19,170]|     |  3|          ryoonz [11,865]|       toofhairy [ 9,180]|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|  4|             ryoonz [ 16,125]|     |  4|   RoaringMdog18 [10,785]|Dragonslayer_023 [ 8,880]|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|  5|   Dragonslayer_023 [ 15,150]|     |  5|   LordCastamere [10,425]|       POEman553 [ 7,395]|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|  6|      LordCastamere [ 14,490]|     |  6|         I3rand0 [ 9,330]| CoffeeKillquest [ 7,290]|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|  7|    MaverickHunterX [ 14,475]|     |  7|     StevePharma [ 9,075]|       Netguy503 [ 7,230]|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|  8|      RoaringMdog18 [ 13,995]|     |  8| MaverickHunterX [ 8,895]|     LiquidSolid [ 6,840]|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|  9|        DisturbedPT [ 12,330]|     |  9|        libregkd [ 8,355]|          DryvBy [ 6,570]|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 10|          toofhairy [ 11,565]|     | 10|     DisturbedPT [ 7,335]|          haadim [ 6,315]|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 11|        StevePharma [ 11,445]|     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+
| 12|            I3rand0 [ 10,860]|     |Pos|   May : PSN ID [Points] |   Jun : PSN ID [Points] |   Jul : PSN ID [Points] |   Aug : PSN ID [Points] |
| 13|             haadim [ 10,740]|     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+
| 14|            AST2008 [ 10,560]|     |  1|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 15|            Goonboy [ 10,185]|     |  2|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 16|    CoffeeKillquest [ 10,110]|     |  3|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 17|          GIONAScm2 [  9,855]|     |  4|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 18|             ckleow [  9,720]|     |  5|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 19|             DryvBy [  9,720]|     |  6|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 20|             Dthomp [  9,390]|     |  7|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 25|        phoenix9447 [  8,610]|     |  8|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 30|          Netguy503 [  7,575]|     |  9|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 35|           benzopil [  6,675]|     | 10|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 40|           Creamium [  6,150]|     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+
| 45|        William4482 [  5,370]|     |Pos|   Sep : PSN ID [Points] |   Oct : PSN ID [Points] |   Nov : PSN ID [Points] |   Dec : PSN ID [Points] |
| 50|          AnthonyUK [  4,845]|     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+
| 60|   gotstrangepowers [  4,380]|     |  1|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 70|            DesmaBR [  3,645]|     |  2|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 80|           GothPunk [  3,135]|     |  3|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
| 90|        superjona97 [  2,745]|     |  4|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|100|           ghibli99 [  2,505]|     |  5|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|125|              TNH47 [  1,845]|     |  6|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|150|              Kraft [  1,140]|     |  7|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|175|             RIOGA6 [    540]|     |  8|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|200|                      [    0]|     |  9|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
|225|                      [    0]|     | 10|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|                     #N/A|
+ - +    ----- ----- ----- -----  +     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+

2016 Top 10 Leaderboard | Link To OP

Code:
+ - + ---------------- ---------  +
| + |2016 : Overall Top 10's      |
|Pos|      Total : PS ID [Points] |     |Pos|   Jan : PSN ID [Points] |   Feb : PSN ID [Points] |   Mar : PSN ID [Points] |   Apr : PSN ID [Points] |
|  1|          ValkyrieX [215,670]|     |  1| MaverickHunterX [18,855]|       ValkyrieX [15,600]|       ValkyrieX [24,765]|gotstrangepowers [16,305]|
|  2|    MaverickHunterX [108,660]|     |  2|   RoaringMdog18 [14,430]|          ryoonz [12,705]| StrangeInStereo [14,805]|       ValkyrieX [14,370]|
|  3|             ckleow [ 96,000]|     |  3|          haadim [14,145]|       Papu_kweh [ 8,730]|          ckleow [11,505]| MaverickHunterX [11,310]|
|  4|          AnthonyUK [ 95,145]|     |  4|Dragonslayer_023 [13,305]|          neohwa [ 8,115]|           gfn21 [11,130]|Dragonslayer_023 [10,275]|
|  5|   Dragonslayer_023 [ 88,935]|     |  5|       ValkyrieX [11,655]|       AnthonyUK [ 6,840]|    Gizmo_Monkey [ 9,150]|       AnthonyUK [ 8,010]|
|  6|          GIONAScm2 [ 79,125]|     |  6|          ryoonz [ 9,375]| StrangeInStereo [ 6,765]|       AnthonyUK [ 8,985]|          kgtrep [ 7,530]|
|  7|   gotstrangepowers [ 72,480]|     |  7|           JoniP [ 8,445]|         DarkLs1 [ 6,495]| MaverickHunterX [ 8,430]|          ckleow [ 7,515]|
|  8|      RoaringMdog18 [ 68,865]|     |  8|          lancem [ 7,590]|        libregkd [ 6,495]|   RoaringMdog18 [ 7,995]|     xZoneHunter [ 7,140]|
|  9|              gfn21 [ 68,565]|     |  9| PapasitoPenguin [ 7,590]|          ckleow [ 6,405]|          kgtrep [ 6,975]|       toofhairy [ 6,255]|
| 10|             ryoonz [ 65,325]|     | 10|       Boxster17 [ 7,245]|        benzopil [ 6,330]|         DarkLs1 [ 6,825]|        WarWolf7 [ 6,135]|
| 11|        xZoneHunter [ 58,125]|     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+
| 12|       Gizmo_Monkey [ 56,055]|     |Pos|   May : PSN ID [Points] |   Jun : PSN ID [Points] |   Jul : PSN ID [Points] |   Aug : PSN ID [Points] |
| 13|       TimodusSnake [ 55,935]|     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+
| 14|            Goonboy [ 54,105]|     |  1|       GIONAScm2 [17,625]|       ValkyrieX [24,390]|       GIONAScm2 [10,635]|       GIONAScm2 [10,965]|
| 15|             coisou [ 53,205]|     |  2|          ckleow [14,280]|     xZoneHunter [19,965]|          ryoonz [10,500]|          ckleow [ 7,245]|
| 16|    CoffeeKillquest [ 52,740]|     |  3|          kgtrep [11,190]| MaverickHunterX [14,100]|          ckleow [10,065]|Dragonslayer_023 [ 6,975]|
| 17|             haadim [ 50,145]|     |  4|       ValkyrieX [10,575]| PapasitoPenguin [ 9,615]|           gfn21 [ 9,075]|     danielm1979 [ 6,660]|
| 18|        DisturbedPT [ 48,600]|     |  5|           gfn21 [ 9,675]|  DandyCrocodile [ 8,280]|gotstrangepowers [ 7,980]|     LiquidSolid [ 6,165]|
| 19|              JoniP [ 48,405]|     |  6|       AnthonyUK [ 9,030]|          ryoonz [ 7,830]|Dragonslayer_023 [ 6,915]|gotstrangepowers [ 6,000]|
| 20|       DarkParodius [ 47,640]|     |  7|     xZoneHunter [ 8,040]|       Slashkice [ 7,035]|       AnthonyUK [ 6,540]|       Netguy503 [ 5,715]|
| 25|      IceDoesntHelp [ 43,275]|     |  8|Dragonslayer_023 [ 7,545]|       AnthonyUK [ 6,750]| MaverickHunterX [ 6,210]|    TimodusSnake [ 5,715]|
| 30|         mob_skater [ 41,325]|     |  9|    Gizmo_Monkey [ 7,380]|Dragonslayer_023 [ 6,630]|      mob_skater [ 5,640]|       AnthonyUK [ 5,670]|
| 35|        phoenix9447 [ 39,030]|     | 10|   IceDoesntHelp [ 7,020]|     DisturbedPT [ 6,435]|    TimodusSnake [ 5,325]|       ValkyrieX [ 5,250]|
| 40|            I3rand0 [ 37,170]|     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+
| 45|            AST2008 [ 35,400]|     |Pos|   Sep : PSN ID [Points] |   Oct : PSN ID [Points] |   Nov : PSN ID [Points] |   Dec : PSN ID [Points] |
| 50|      LordCastamere [ 34,215]|     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+
| 60|            StingX2 [ 31,185]|     |  1|       ValkyrieX [28,530]|          ckleow [10,095]| MaverickHunterX [20,355]|       ValkyrieX [67,545]|
| 70|          Boxster17 [ 28,125]|     |  2|       AnthonyUK [ 9,135]| MaverickHunterX [ 7,635]|Dragonslayer_023 [11,220]|   LordCastamere [14,640]|
| 80|            RAD27-D [ 25,320]|     |  3| CoffeeKillquest [ 7,665]|       AnthonyUK [ 7,515]|   LordCastamere [10,425]|      freman8183 [13,560]|
| 90|           SJay1994 [ 23,325]|     |  4|    DarkParodius [ 6,795]|Dragonslayer_023 [ 7,050]|           gfn21 [ 9,135]|       GIONAScm2 [12,180]|
|100|           Creamium [ 20,265]|     |  5|         Balphon [ 6,765]|        Kurtofan [ 6,810]|          coisou [ 9,120]|       AnthonyUK [11,055]|
|125|      Mangamaniac71 [ 15,990]|     |  6|     LiquidSolid [ 6,495]|     phoenix9447 [ 6,585]|       AnthonyUK [ 9,030]|          coisou [10,455]|
|150|             RIOGA6 [ 12,855]|     |  7|        cappie88 [ 6,240]|       Returners [ 6,090]| CoffeeKillquest [ 8,265]|   RoaringMdog18 [ 8,790]|
|175|              Rosur [  9,555]|     |  8|         Goonboy [ 5,970]|         I3rand0 [ 6,030]|   ShockTopper32 [ 8,100]|           gfn21 [ 8,280]|
|200|          GibbShift [  6,825]|     |  9|     FallenGrace [ 5,895]|   IceDoesntHelp [ 6,015]|haveabloodmuffin [ 7,620]|         I3rand0 [ 8,130]|
|225|           AlphaTwo [  4,470]|     | 10|       toofhairy [ 5,040]|    TimodusSnake [ 5,835]|gotstrangepowers [ 7,605]|           JoniP [ 8,010]|
+ - +    ----- ----- ----- -----  +     + - + ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+ ---------------- -------+

Note : Monthly winners will be based on the main update for the new month, in the event of a late joiner who might have a higher total than the initial winner, the Monthly Winners will be unchanged, but the Top 10 Leaderboards will be updated to include new data.

Link To OP

oggob

2016 Overall : A-G Profiles | Link To OP

Code:
+ ----------------  + ------ -------- ----- + ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+
|PSN ID             |    Total {Ave} [Rank] |  Jan [Rank] |  Feb [Rank] |  Mar [Rank] |  Apr [Rank] |  May [Rank] |  Jun [Rank] |  Jul [Rank] |  Aug [Rank] |  Sep [Rank] |  Oct [Rank] |  Nov [Rank] |  Dec [Rank] |
+ ----------------  + ------ -------- ----- + ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+ ------ -----+
|Aerocrane          |  1,035 {    86} [261] |     0 [256] |    45 [237] |    15 [247] |     0 [251] |   120 [243] |   630 [150] |    30 [233] |   180 [203] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |    15 [193] |
|Agressor616        | 21,180 { 1,765} [099] | 4,110 [042] |   450 [187] | 1,515 [108] | 3,405 [033] | 2,535 [079] | 1,380 [113] | 1,170 [114] | 1,815 [078] |   765 [122] |   495 [156] |   645 [158] | 2,895 [060] |
|Alexein88          | 29,190 { 2,433} [067] | 2,700 [071] | 1,770 [099] | 2,970 [043] | 1,050 [133] |   705 [191] | 4,875 [017] | 1,695 [085] | 1,065 [116] | 1,575 [072] | 4,440 [020] | 4,185 [027] | 2,160 [083] |
|almighty-slayer    | 17,010 { 1,418} [118] | 6,705 [012] | 1,110 [134] |   930 [149] |    60 [240] |   405 [210] |    15 [240] |    30 [233] | 1,515 [093] |   555 [146] | 2,010 [081] | 2,355 [069] | 1,320 [113] |
|Alo0oy_Alo0oy      | 13,500 { 1,125} [147] | 2,190 [095] |   495 [180] |   180 [220] | 1,620 [098] | 1,215 [152] |   390 [180] |   765 [140] |     0 [234] | 3,945 [022] | 2,700 [054] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|AlphaTwo           |  4,470 {   373} [225] | 1,125 [146] |    75 [234] |   420 [189] |   555 [182] |   450 [206] |    45 [233] |   165 [203] |   675 [142] |    90 [213] |   315 [182] |   555 [165] |     0 [195] |
|amandeep1221       |  2,205 {   184} [249] |     0 [256] |     0 [247] |    60 [237] |   225 [218] |   765 [185] |   450 [169] |   360 [177] |   240 [196] |   105 [204] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|Amazingu           | 22,080 { 1,840} [095] |   630 [187] | 2,010 [082] | 2,490 [058] | 2,685 [055] | 1,980 [096] | 1,995 [074] | 2,430 [060] | 2,685 [046] | 1,380 [080] |   450 [163] | 1,815 [088] | 1,530 [101] |
|Amazins3354        | 14,160 { 1,180} [141] | 1,095 [148] | 1,560 [112] | 1,485 [113] | 3,030 [041] |   465 [205] |   165 [213] | 1,185 [112] |    15 [227] |     0 [236] | 2,430 [064] |   600 [163] | 2,130 [084] |
|AmnesiacWanderer   |  7,425 {   619} [194] |   315 [219] |   240 [214] |   570 [177] |   840 [152] | 1,260 [147] | 1,695 [086] |   885 [135] | 1,065 [116] |   240 [182] |   285 [189] |    30 [220] |     0 [195] |
|Andrefpvs          |  9,900 {   825} [172] | 2,850 [067] | 1,620 [107] | 1,545 [106] |   960 [139] |   885 [174] |   270 [193] |   165 [203] |   390 [174] |   765 [122] |   135 [210] |   225 [192] |    90 [185] |
|AnthonyUK          | 95,145 { 7,929} [004] | 6,585 [013] | 6,840 [005] | 8,985 [006] | 8,010 [005] | 9,030 [006] | 6,750 [008] | 6,540 [007] | 5,670 [009] | 9,135 [002] | 7,515 [003] | 9,030 [006] |11,055 [005] |
|ArcheyShiggy       | 44,970 { 3,748} [022] | 5,670 [019] | 4,695 [025] | 2,115 [079] | 4,155 [025] | 4,080 [027] | 4,725 [021] | 3,105 [036] | 3,495 [029] | 1,755 [065] | 2,760 [049] | 2,745 [057] | 5,670 [019] |
|AST2008            | 35,400 { 2,950} [045] | 2,220 [092] | 3,975 [031] | 3,660 [035] | 3,135 [039] | 2,880 [066] | 2,220 [066] | 2,580 [051] | 2,280 [058] | 3,915 [023] | 4,320 [024] | 3,195 [042] | 1,020 [123] |
|atomiksuperinsan   |  8,115 {   676} [189] | 2,130 [098] |   255 [212] |    30 [244] |   285 [209] |     0 [255] |   135 [221] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |   195 [189] |   945 [124] | 2,265 [073] | 1,875 [089] |
|awesomeness5821    |  2,280 {   190} [247] |   435 [204] |   240 [214] |   240 [210] |   255 [215] |   270 [228] |    75 [228] |    75 [222] |   105 [211] |   555 [146] |    30 [235] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|Balphon            | 34,125 { 2,844} [051] | 2,220 [092] | 3,570 [041] | 1,335 [124] | 2,175 [073] | 4,065 [028] | 2,865 [051] | 3,435 [028] | 5,100 [011] | 6,765 [005] | 1,935 [085] |   660 [157] |     0 [195] |
|BaraSailey         | 18,540 { 1,545} [107] | 3,120 [059] | 1,020 [142] | 1,350 [123] | 1,800 [091] | 1,785 [105] | 1,035 [133] |   945 [130] |   900 [129] | 3,060 [033] | 1,215 [111] |   960 [139] | 1,350 [110] |
|BerserkPT          |  1,410 {   118} [255] |   180 [232] |     0 [247] |    60 [237] |    90 [237] |    90 [247] |    15 [240] |    60 [226] |    30 [223] |   195 [189] |    60 [226] |   420 [172] |   210 [174] |
|BHK3               |  3,915 {   326} [230] |    90 [243] |   570 [172] |   285 [203] |   210 [219] |   825 [179] |   450 [169] |   315 [184] |   930 [126] |     0 [236] |    15 [238] |    90 [209] |   135 [181] |
|big-_-_-_-boss69   | 31,290 { 2,608} [059] | 6,345 [016] | 5,805 [016] | 2,295 [072] | 1,275 [120] | 1,125 [158] | 2,100 [073] | 1,290 [105] | 1,305 [104] | 2,490 [041] | 4,035 [026] | 2,025 [081] | 1,200 [115] |
|bigdaddygamebot    |  8,160 {   680} [188] | 1,095 [148] |   510 [178] |   420 [189] |   255 [215] |   255 [230] |   225 [201] | 1,065 [126] |   585 [151] |   390 [167] | 1,125 [117] | 1,845 [087] |   390 [159] |
|BoxManLocke        | 30,075 { 2,506} [061] | 2,550 [075] | 3,165 [050] | 2,805 [049] | 2,025 [078] | 1,785 [105] | 1,740 [085] | 2,940 [041] | 4,755 [013] | 1,470 [079] | 1,785 [089] | 3,345 [039] | 1,710 [094] |
|Boxster17          | 28,125 { 2,344} [070] | 7,245 [010] | 4,140 [029] | 3,825 [031] | 3,930 [027] | 5,820 [013] | 1,470 [104] |   105 [215] |   270 [192] |     0 [236] |   195 [197] |   540 [167] |   585 [149] |
|brickarts295       | 35,550 { 2,963} [044] | 2,535 [076] | 2,055 [080] | 3,870 [030] | 3,510 [030] | 3,165 [051] | 1,305 [120] | 2,640 [049] | 3,315 [031] | 2,265 [049] | 2,520 [061] | 3,765 [033] | 4,605 [031] |
|Broadbandit        |  5,580 {   465} [210] |   975 [158] |   420 [191] |   915 [150] |   150 [230] |   195 [238] |   525 [161] |   330 [181] |   180 [203] |   375 [168] |   645 [143] |   870 [147] |     0 [195] |
|Bromic_LaMonte     | 16,410 { 1,368} [124] |   795 [177] | 1,050 [138] |   240 [210] | 1,800 [091] | 1,335 [140] | 3,000 [048] | 2,145 [068] | 1,875 [077] |   840 [117] |   780 [134] | 1,065 [132] | 1,485 [102] |
|BShadowJ           |  1,200 {   100} [259] |     0 [256] |    60 [236] |    45 [241] |   615 [171] |   285 [225] |     0 [249] |   120 [211] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |    75 [187] |
|benzopil           | 27,630 { 2,303} [072] | 4,440 [039] | 6,330 [010] | 2,205 [075] | 1,125 [128] | 3,180 [050] | 1,155 [128] | 1,440 [093] | 1,620 [085] | 1,605 [071] |   420 [170] | 2,640 [061] | 1,470 [103] |
|caayn_             |    795 {    66} [264] |   165 [234] |    30 [240] |     0 [251] |    30 [244] |     0 [255] |   165 [213] |   165 [203] |     0 [234] |    15 [230] |     0 [245] |   195 [197] |    30 [191] |
|cammy84            | 12,405 { 1,034} [154] | 2,070 [100] | 1,035 [140] | 1,950 [087] |   765 [159] |   795 [182] | 1,470 [104] |   750 [141] | 1,665 [082] |   750 [125] |   735 [139] |   420 [172] |     0 [195] |
|cappie88           | 38,595 { 3,216} [036] | 1,710 [112] | 1,875 [091] | 3,510 [037] | 4,185 [022] | 3,990 [032] | 1,635 [091] |   945 [130] | 2,925 [039] | 6,240 [007] | 5,430 [011] | 1,650 [094] | 4,500 [034] |
|CaptQasiel         |  2,565 {   214} [246] |   315 [219] | 1,530 [113] |    45 [241] |    45 [241] |   270 [228] |   135 [221] |   225 [192] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|cbTang             |  4,380 {   365} [228] |     0 [256] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] |   600 [175] |     0 [255] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |    15 [227] |   180 [193] |   120 [214] |   810 [150] | 2,655 [065] |
|CedricKnave        |  4,920 {   410} [217] |    15 [253] |    15 [243] |    60 [237] |   285 [209] |   705 [191] |   405 [177] | 1,455 [092] | 1,185 [110] |   690 [133] |    90 [219] |    15 [223] |     0 [195] |
|chiliboy91         |  5,535 {   461} [211] |     0 [256] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] |     0 [251] |     0 [255] |   330 [186] |   255 [189] |     0 [234] |   885 [113] |     0 [245] | 1,575 [097] | 2,490 [068] |
|Cilllah            |  9,240 {   770} [178] |   960 [161] |   675 [160] |   180 [220] | 1,545 [102] | 2,400 [084] | 1,365 [115] |    75 [222] |    90 [216] |   525 [153] |   855 [130] |   135 [205] |   435 [153] |
|ckleow             | 96,000 { 8,000} [003] | 6,405 [015] | 6,405 [009] |11,505 [003] | 7,515 [007] |14,280 [002] | 6,075 [013] |10,065 [003] | 7,245 [002] | 4,830 [012] |10,095 [001] | 7,005 [015] | 4,575 [033] |
|CoffeeKillquest    | 52,740 { 4,395} [016] | 1,890 [104] | 3,390 [043] | 4,425 [023] | 3,750 [028] | 3,015 [058] | 3,630 [031] | 2,565 [052] | 3,270 [032] | 7,665 [003] | 4,995 [014] | 8,265 [007] | 5,880 [017] |
|coisou             | 53,205 { 4,434} [015] | 4,995 [030] | 5,775 [017] | 2,775 [050] | 1,800 [091] | 2,640 [073] | 2,700 [053] | 4,260 [015] | 4,410 [018] | 2,205 [051] | 2,070 [079] | 9,120 [005] |10,455 [006] |
|consor8            |    180 {    15} [269] |    75 [246] |    15 [243] |     0 [251] |     0 [251] |    75 [249] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |    15 [238] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|cool_trainer       |  4,920 {   410} [217] |   765 [181] |   480 [183] |   270 [207] |   600 [175] |   525 [203] |   600 [153] |    60 [226] |    60 [218] |   120 [201] |   165 [205] | 1,275 [122] |     0 [195] |
|Cornbread78        |  9,420 {   785} [176] |   990 [157] | 1,650 [105] |   690 [167] |   945 [141] | 1,125 [158] |   780 [143] |   255 [189] |   390 [174] |   600 [142] |   330 [179] | 1,020 [136] |   645 [147] |
|crblahblah         |  4,635 {   386} [223] | 1,035 [153] |   975 [147] | 1,365 [122] |   405 [193] |   240 [233] |   390 [180] |   180 [202] |    15 [227] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |    30 [220] |     0 [195] |
|Creamium           | 20,265 { 1,689} [100] |   795 [177] | 2,130 [076] | 1,110 [141] |   705 [164] | 1,935 [099] | 5,865 [014] | 2,415 [063] | 1,650 [084] |   105 [204] |     0 [245] | 2,130 [078] | 1,425 [107] |
|Crotin             |  8,910 {   743} [180] |   960 [161] |   750 [158] |   240 [210] |   495 [189] |   675 [196] |   240 [198] |     0 [244] |   105 [211] |   540 [150] |   630 [147] | 1,350 [113] | 2,925 [058] |
|crp108             | 11,925 {   994} [157] | 1,335 [136] | 2,205 [074] |   870 [155] |   870 [148] | 1,275 [145] |   990 [134] | 1,215 [109] |   315 [185] | 1,560 [074] |   465 [158] |   825 [149] |     0 [195] |
|Da_Sloane_Ranger   | 20,010 { 1,668} [101] | 3,090 [061] | 1,500 [114] |   330 [201] |   465 [190] | 2,400 [084] |   915 [138] | 2,475 [056] | 1,920 [074] | 1,875 [062] | 2,880 [046] | 1,290 [119] |   870 [135] |
|DandyCrocodile     | 34,770 { 2,898} [049] | 1,485 [132] | 2,520 [064] | 5,190 [017] | 2,235 [071] | 2,475 [083] | 8,280 [005] | 1,965 [074] | 2,145 [060] | 1,335 [085] |   915 [125] | 2,940 [048] | 3,285 [054] |
|Dangerblade        |    405 {    34} [267] |    30 [252] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] |    75 [238] |    45 [250] |   255 [194] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|Daniel_Gonzz       | 23,115 { 1,926} [091] | 2,820 [069] |   495 [180] | 2,055 [083] | 3,480 [031] | 1,455 [126] | 1,830 [080] | 2,970 [040] |   915 [127] |   540 [150] | 2,625 [057] | 2,835 [051] | 1,095 [118] |
|danielm1979        | 37,770 { 3,148} [038] |   915 [169] | 1,950 [085] | 3,180 [040] | 2,790 [048] | 3,555 [040] | 1,770 [082] | 3,330 [030] | 6,660 [004] | 4,110 [017] | 2,415 [067] | 1,485 [100] | 5,610 [020] |
|DansDans           | 15,735 { 1,311} [128] |   900 [170] |   735 [159] | 2,295 [072] | 1,695 [097] | 1,650 [112] |   585 [155] |   480 [167] |   420 [169] |   705 [131] |   390 [174] | 2,220 [076] | 3,660 [049] |
|DarkLs1            | 39,435 { 3,286} [033] | 5,595 [020] | 6,495 [007] | 6,825 [010] | 2,445 [067] | 6,405 [012] |   765 [145] |   360 [177] |   765 [134] | 1,230 [092] | 4,410 [021] | 1,485 [100] | 2,655 [065] |
|DarkParodius       | 47,640 { 3,970} [020] | 4,260 [040] | 5,205 [021] | 3,045 [042] | 4,470 [019] | 4,410 [024] | 2,925 [050] | 4,815 [012] | 2,475 [049] | 6,795 [004] | 3,600 [033] | 4,185 [027] | 1,455 [104] |
|darth_orange93     |  6,525 {   544} [202] |   945 [165] |   315 [208] |   435 [186] |   885 [146] | 2,295 [088] |   165 [213] |   465 [170] |   105 [211] |    60 [224] |   300 [185] |   555 [165] |     0 [195] |
|deathrowinmate66   | 27,825 { 2,319} [071] | 3,540 [051] | 2,325 [069] | 2,100 [081] |   675 [167] | 1,440 [130] | 2,670 [055] | 1,965 [074] | 1,800 [079] | 1,560 [074] | 2,925 [044] | 2,760 [055] | 4,065 [037] |
|Delusi             |  5,760 {   480} [208] |   885 [171] |   870 [151] |   900 [151] |   345 [203] |   735 [189] |   240 [198] |   225 [192] |   180 [203] |   750 [125] |   150 [207] |   195 [197] |   285 [169] |
|DeMacabre          | 17,415 { 1,451} [113] | 1,575 [123] | 1,980 [083] | 2,430 [061] | 1,890 [083] | 1,650 [112] |   885 [139] | 2,565 [052] | 1,320 [101] |   105 [204] |   180 [202] | 1,140 [126] | 1,695 [097] |
|DeMarco_1975       | 10,620 {   885} [166] | 3,075 [062] |   780 [156] | 1,410 [119] |   945 [141] | 1,020 [165] |   195 [205] |    90 [220] |   705 [136] |   300 [177] | 2,100 [077] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|DesmaBR            | 25,845 { 2,154} [077] | 1,965 [103] | 4,035 [030] | 1,185 [136] | 2,520 [064] | 1,170 [155] |   180 [210] | 3,420 [029] | 1,020 [120] | 2,010 [057] | 4,380 [023] | 1,485 [100] | 2,475 [070] |
|DessieB93          | 10,515 {   876} [167] | 6,480 [014] |   210 [217] |     0 [251] |     0 [251] |   105 [245] |   285 [191] |   675 [146] |   540 [158] |    45 [226] |   150 [207] |    15 [223] | 2,010 [085] |
|Dingotech-US       | 29,550 { 2,463} [065] | 2,385 [086] |   540 [176] | 2,385 [064] | 1,230 [122] | 4,755 [015] | 1,620 [093] | 2,475 [056] | 1,980 [070] | 3,135 [032] | 3,030 [041] | 2,250 [075] | 3,765 [043] |
|DisturbedPT        | 48,600 { 4,050} [018] | 5,715 [018] | 5,265 [019] | 2,370 [066] | 1,500 [106] | 3,315 [048] | 6,435 [010] | 2,085 [072] | 4,170 [020] | 4,440 [013] | 1,815 [087] | 5,730 [020] | 5,760 [018] |
|dougalism          | 23,880 { 1,990} [084] | 3,045 [063] | 1,575 [110] | 4,305 [025] | 1,125 [128] | 2,490 [082] | 2,490 [061] |   300 [187] |   375 [178] | 1,890 [061] | 2,340 [069] | 2,610 [062] | 1,335 [112] |
|Dragonslayer_023   | 88,935 { 7,411} [005] |13,305 [004] | 5,925 [014] | 3,945 [028] |10,275 [004] | 7,545 [008] | 6,630 [009] | 6,915 [006] | 6,975 [003] | 3,210 [031] | 7,050 [004] |11,220 [002] | 5,940 [016] |
|Drayco90           | 11,040 {   920} [162] | 2,025 [102] | 1,140 [130] |   795 [159] | 2,085 [075] | 1,245 [148] |   450 [169] |   870 [138] |   315 [185] |   270 [179] |   420 [170] |   165 [201] | 1,260 [114] |
|DryvBy             | 34,920 { 2,910} [047] | 2,190 [095] | 1,935 [086] | 2,550 [057] | 3,120 [040] | 2,775 [069] | 1,095 [131] | 3,255 [034] | 2,880 [041] | 2,190 [052] | 4,935 [016] | 3,405 [038] | 4,590 [032] |
|Dthomp             | 29,625 { 2,469} [064] | 1,650 [115] | 1,335 [120] | 2,715 [052] | 2,475 [066] | 3,840 [037] | 4,425 [023] | 1,530 [088] | 4,125 [021] |   735 [127] | 1,560 [096] |   300 [183] | 4,935 [026] |
|EggBok             |  2,115 {   176} [250] |   345 [215] |   105 [228] |   150 [228] |   375 [197] |   390 [214] |    45 [233] |   135 [208] |    45 [219] |    75 [216] |   450 [163] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|elmars369          | 12,060 { 1,005} [155] | 1,620 [119] |   330 [205] |   450 [184] |   690 [166] | 1,065 [161] | 1,410 [111] | 2,445 [059] | 1,125 [113] |   570 [144] | 1,020 [119] |   990 [137] |   345 [164] |
|eloxx              | 24,675 { 2,056} [082] | 4,770 [033] | 2,070 [078] | 3,990 [027] | 2,100 [074] | 3,390 [045] | 1,680 [088] | 1,725 [082] |   690 [139] |   690 [133] | 1,365 [103] | 1,890 [085] |   315 [167] |
|F1nal              | 26,550 { 2,213} [074] | 2,535 [076] | 1,620 [107] | 4,305 [025] | 1,815 [089] | 1,620 [114] | 2,115 [072] | 2,880 [043] | 1,740 [080] | 1,020 [103] | 1,995 [082] | 2,430 [068] | 2,475 [070] |
|falconxcrunner09   | 22,920 { 1,910} [093] | 3,030 [064] | 3,330 [046] | 1,245 [132] | 2,730 [052] | 2,775 [069] | 1,470 [104] | 1,920 [077] | 2,385 [052] | 1,530 [077] | 1,215 [111] | 1,290 [119] |     0 [195] |
|FallenGrace        | 39,045 { 3,254} [034] | 3,630 [050] | 3,645 [040] | 3,765 [032] | 2,520 [064] | 3,000 [059] | 3,540 [036] | 2,490 [054] | 4,335 [019] | 5,895 [009] | 2,865 [047] |   465 [170] | 2,895 [060] |
|Fantatier          | 23,730 { 1,978} [085] | 1,650 [115] | 1,935 [086] | 3,720 [034] | 2,685 [055] | 3,975 [033] | 3,165 [045] | 3,450 [027] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] | 1,605 [094] | 1,545 [098] |     0 [195] |
|Filip-I            | 14,775 { 1,231} [137] |   960 [161] | 1,665 [104] | 1,305 [127] |   735 [163] | 1,710 [110] | 1,950 [076] | 2,415 [063] | 2,400 [051] | 1,320 [086] |    15 [238] |     0 [232] |   300 [168] |
|Firestorm_ZERO     | 14,310 { 1,193} [139] |   825 [174] |   615 [166] |   660 [172] | 1,845 [086] | 1,200 [153] |    15 [240] |   675 [146] | 4,560 [015] | 2,430 [043] |   765 [137] |    15 [223] |   705 [145] |
|foolishoptimist    |  3,270 {   273} [240] |   180 [232] |   375 [197] |   120 [231] |    30 [244] |   435 [207] |   435 [172] |    30 [233] |   300 [189] |   135 [198] |   900 [126] |   330 [180] |     0 [195] |
|Footos22           | 37,275 { 3,106} [039] | 3,810 [046] | 5,685 [018] | 3,765 [032] | 2,805 [047] | 2,640 [073] | 3,435 [039] | 2,130 [070] | 3,060 [037] | 3,510 [028] | 1,275 [107] | 2,670 [060] | 2,490 [068] |
|free7palestine     | 14,295 { 1,191} [140] |   450 [203] | 4,935 [024] |   795 [159] | 1,500 [106] | 3,885 [036] | 1,440 [110] |   600 [157] |   345 [181] |    60 [224] |     0 [245] |   285 [184] |     0 [195] |
|freman8183         | 32,655 { 2,721} [054] | 1,530 [128] |   810 [155] | 2,040 [085] | 3,240 [037] | 1,455 [126] | 3,600 [033] |   645 [150] | 2,025 [067] |   255 [180] |   735 [139] | 2,760 [055] |13,560 [003] |
|Galtian            |  1,230 {   103} [258] |     0 [256] |     0 [247] |   660 [172] |   570 [179] |     0 [255] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|genbatzu           | 10,665 {   889} [165] | 2,265 [091] |   525 [177] | 1,230 [135] |   555 [182] | 1,590 [115] | 1,200 [124] |     0 [244] |   630 [147] |    15 [230] |    45 [231] |   270 [186] | 2,340 [079] |
|gfn21              | 68,565 { 5,714} [009] |   780 [180] |   210 [217] |11,130 [004] | 4,530 [018] | 9,675 [005] | 5,340 [015] | 9,075 [004] | 5,010 [012] |   900 [111] | 4,500 [019] | 9,135 [004] | 8,280 [008] |
|ghibli99           | 10,365 {   864} [168] |    75 [246] |   195 [222] | 1,455 [116] | 1,380 [115] | 1,755 [107] | 1,290 [121] |   555 [160] |   285 [190] |   690 [133] | 1,005 [121] |   135 [205] | 1,545 [100] |
|giankratos         |  7,695 {   641} [191] |   195 [231] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] |   780 [158] |   315 [221] | 1,350 [117] | 1,710 [083] | 1,005 [121] |    90 [213] |   135 [210] | 1,395 [108] |   720 [143] |
|GibbShift          |  6,825 {   569} [200] |   285 [224] |   225 [216] |   345 [199] | 1,410 [112] |   660 [199] |   585 [155] |   990 [128] |   540 [158] |   570 [144] |   180 [202] |   360 [175] |   675 [146] |
|gillettjoe         | 25,815 { 2,151} [078] | 3,255 [056] | 1,830 [095] | 6,375 [012] | 3,030 [041] | 1,515 [120] | 1,170 [125] | 1,305 [102] |   420 [169] | 1,065 [101] | 2,895 [045] | 2,595 [063] |   360 [161] |
|GIONAScm2          | 79,125 { 6,594} [006] | 2,670 [072] | 1,875 [091] | 3,885 [029] | 4,125 [026] |17,625 [001] | 6,435 [010] |10,635 [001] |10,965 [001] | 1,785 [064] | 1,020 [119] | 5,925 [019] |12,180 [004] |
|Gizmo_Monkey       | 56,055 { 4,671} [012] | 3,660 [049] | 4,185 [028] | 9,150 [005] | 1,905 [082] | 7,380 [009] | 3,840 [030] | 4,005 [018] | 4,440 [016] | 3,960 [019] | 5,415 [012] | 3,780 [032] | 4,335 [035] |
|Goonboy            | 54,105 { 4,509} [014] | 4,530 [038] | 3,960 [034] | 4,695 [020] | 5,760 [013] | 4,425 [023] | 4,680 [022] | 2,910 [042] | 3,765 [024] | 5,970 [008] | 4,860 [018] | 3,660 [036] | 4,890 [027] |
|Gorger             | 15,030 { 1,253} [135] | 2,370 [088] | 1,275 [124] | 1,395 [121] | 1,485 [108] | 1,230 [150] |    30 [237] |   615 [155] | 2,340 [057] |   915 [110] | 1,200 [113] |   255 [189] | 1,920 [086] |
|GothPunk           |  6,960 {   580} [199] | 1,020 [155] |   870 [151] |   975 [143] |   540 [186] |   990 [167] |   195 [205] |   360 [177] |   675 [142] |   120 [201] |   855 [130] |   360 [175] |     0 [195] |
|gotstrangepowers   | 72,480 { 6,040} [007] | 4,755 [034] | 4,560 [026] | 6,240 [014] |16,305 [001] | 3,330 [047] | 4,755 [019] | 7,980 [005] | 6,000 [006] | 3,780 [024] | 3,585 [034] | 7,605 [010] | 3,585 [050] |
|graffiX_13         | 13,245 { 1,104} [149] | 3,480 [053] | 1,290 [123] | 1,170 [137] |   345 [203] | 1,545 [118] | 1,365 [115] | 2,490 [054] |    45 [219] |   180 [193] |    15 [238] |   915 [142] |   405 [157] |
|Grandben           | 15,945 { 1,329} [126] | 1,290 [141] | 2,085 [077] |   705 [166] |   825 [153] | 1,905 [100] | 1,545 [097] |   750 [141] |     0 [234] |   105 [204] |   645 [143] | 1,305 [115] | 4,785 [029] |
|GraveRobberX       |  8,880 {   740} [182] |   360 [210] |     0 [247] | 2,325 [070] |    45 [241] |   750 [186] |   255 [194] |    30 [233] |    15 [227] |   375 [168] |    45 [231] | 3,885 [030] |   795 [139] |
|Grieves1           |  5,895 {   491} [206] |   600 [190] |   660 [162] |   405 [191] |   405 [193] | 2,085 [093] |   540 [160] |   120 [211] |   135 [208] |   345 [173] |   135 [210] |   270 [186] |   195 [177] |
|Gskyace            | 34,920 { 2,910} [047] | 5,430 [023] | 2,550 [063] |   810 [158] | 4,170 [023] | 1,395 [136] | 2,250 [065] |   735 [144] | 2,370 [056] | 1,200 [094] | 4,875 [017] | 5,160 [025] | 3,975 [038] |
|GuerrillaDawg      |  9,870 {   823} [173] |   225 [229] |   600 [167] | 1,440 [117] |   435 [191] | 2,145 [091] |   375 [182] |    30 [233] | 1,260 [106] |     0 [236] |   765 [137] |   885 [144] | 1,710 [094] |

Link To OP

oggob

2016 Overall : H-Q Profiles | Link To OP

Code:
|PSN ID             |    Total {Ave} [Rank] |  Jan [Rank] |  Feb [Rank] |  Mar [Rank] |  Apr [Rank] |  May [Rank] |  Jun [Rank] |  Jul [Rank] |  Aug [Rank] |  Sep [Rank] |  Oct [Rank] |  Nov [Rank] |  Dec [Rank] |
|haadim             | 50,145 { 4,179} [017] |14,145 [003] | 6,090 [013] | 6,510 [011] | 1,860 [085] | 1,350 [139] | 1,320 [119] |   930 [132] | 1,950 [072] |   225 [185] | 2,760 [049] | 5,265 [023] | 7,740 [011] |
|hanmik             | 11,655 {   971} [159] | 1,320 [138] | 1,395 [117] |   390 [192] | 2,085 [075] |   915 [172] | 1,620 [093] |   330 [181] |   660 [144] |   450 [160] | 1,005 [121] | 1,125 [130] |   360 [161] |
|haveabloodmuffin   | 40,350 { 3,363} [031] | 7,080 [011] | 4,560 [026] | 1,905 [089] |   675 [167] | 3,045 [056] | 3,615 [032] | 2,805 [045] | 2,535 [048] | 2,820 [036] | 3,690 [029] | 7,620 [009] |     0 [195] |
|hersheyfan         |  7,410 {   618} [195] | 2,430 [083] |   600 [167] |   465 [183] |   555 [182] |   165 [240] |    60 [231] |   990 [128] |   855 [130] |   165 [195] |    60 [226] |    45 [216] | 1,020 [123] |
|humbleboy13        |  9,990 {   833} [169] | 1,620 [119] | 1,155 [129] | 1,845 [091] | 1,920 [081] |   675 [196] | 1,170 [125] |   675 [146] |   195 [202] |   195 [189] |   315 [182] |   225 [192] |     0 [195] |
|Hycran             |  3,300 {   275} [239] |   255 [227] | 1,755 [100] |     0 [251] |     0 [251] |    30 [251] | 1,065 [132] |   195 [199] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|I3rand0            | 37,170 { 3,098} [040] |   360 [210] | 2,625 [060] | 1,845 [091] | 1,530 [104] | 1,725 [109] | 1,530 [100] | 1,095 [122] | 1,620 [085] | 3,480 [029] | 6,030 [008] | 7,200 [013] | 8,130 [009] |
|IceDoesntHelp      | 43,275 { 3,606} [025] |   750 [182] | 2,790 [057] | 4,785 [018] | 5,910 [012] | 7,020 [010] | 2,145 [069] | 1,290 [105] | 4,035 [022] | 3,705 [025] | 6,015 [009] | 3,045 [045] | 1,785 [093] |
|IkonMeKnivet       |  6,300 {   525} [203] |   150 [237] |     0 [247] |   120 [231] |   810 [154] |   300 [223] |   180 [210] | 1,140 [116] | 1,560 [091] |   210 [187] |   210 [195] |   645 [158] |   975 [128] |
|InfiniteUnrest     | 16,740 { 1,395} [121] |   345 [215] |   465 [185] |   435 [186] |   150 [230] | 2,040 [094] | 1,620 [093] |   420 [174] | 1,590 [089] | 1,350 [083] | 3,645 [030] | 2,850 [049] | 1,830 [091] |
|Inoa_Kai           |  2,280 {   190} [247] |   285 [224] |   360 [200] |   225 [213] |   150 [230] |   735 [189] |    15 [240] |    60 [226] |   345 [181] |    45 [226] |    15 [238] |    45 [216] |     0 [195] |
|JellySoupForever   | 23,355 { 1,946} [089] |   975 [158] | 1,410 [116] | 1,335 [124] | 3,180 [038] | 2,025 [095] | 1,380 [113] | 1,125 [118] | 1,080 [115] |   705 [131] | 2,565 [059] | 2,520 [065] | 5,055 [025] |
|JFDoom             | 34,035 { 2,836} [052] | 4,080 [043] | 2,925 [055] | 1,500 [110] | 1,815 [089] | 1,050 [162] | 3,075 [046] | 3,510 [026] |   915 [127] |   885 [113] | 1,155 [114] | 6,675 [016] | 6,450 [015] |
|jimflox            |  2,580 {   215} [245] | 1,815 [108] |   570 [172] |   195 [216] |     0 [251] |     0 [255] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|JoniP              | 48,405 { 4,034} [019] | 8,445 [007] | 3,960 [034] | 4,740 [019] | 3,270 [035] | 3,375 [046] | 6,090 [012] | 5,010 [011] |   405 [173] | 1,350 [083] |    15 [238] | 3,735 [034] | 8,010 [010] |
|jonno394           |  1,425 {   119} [253] |   495 [198] |    90 [230] |   210 [215] |    30 [244] |   255 [230] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |    75 [216] |   210 [195] |    60 [213] |     0 [195] |
|Josh5890           |  1,395 {   116} [256] |   435 [204] |   120 [227] |   165 [225] |   105 [234] |   285 [225] |    15 [240] |     0 [244] |   105 [211] |    90 [213] |    75 [223] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|k0wb0y-b33b0p      |  8,910 {   743} [180] |   870 [173] |   180 [223] |   195 [216] |   855 [149] | 1,080 [160] |   465 [167] |   750 [141] |   705 [136] |   465 [158] |   870 [129] | 2,475 [066] |     0 [195] |
|Kaji_AU            |  1,425 {   119} [253] |   465 [202] |     0 [247] |   885 [153] |     0 [251] |     0 [255] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |    75 [216] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|kamineko_kitteh    |  7,965 {   664} [190] |   345 [215] |   405 [193] |    15 [247] |   150 [230] | 2,895 [065] | 2,145 [069] |   585 [158] |   585 [151] |   375 [168] |   465 [158] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|KelticNight        |    810 {    68} [263] |     0 [256] |     0 [247] |   105 [234] |   195 [224] |    30 [251] |     0 [249] |    15 [240] |     0 [234] |    75 [216] |   375 [175] |    15 [223] |     0 [195] |
|kevinlever         | 13,935 { 1,161} [143] | 2,100 [099] | 1,755 [100] | 1,740 [095] |   930 [143] | 2,190 [090] |   195 [205] |   210 [196] |   555 [155] |   465 [158] |   465 [158] |     0 [232] | 3,330 [052] |
|kgtrep             | 29,910 { 2,493} [062] |    15 [253] |    45 [237] | 6,975 [009] | 7,530 [006] |11,190 [003] | 3,585 [034] |   105 [215] |     0 [234] |   255 [180] |   120 [214] |    90 [209] |     0 [195] |
|Killer__EgO        |  7,650 {   638} [192] |   675 [186] |   960 [148] | 1,245 [132] |   360 [200] |   405 [210] | 1,635 [091] | 1,425 [094] |   420 [169] |   240 [182] |   270 [192] |    15 [223] |     0 [195] |
|Kingwingin         |  3,780 {   315} [232] | 1,350 [135] |     0 [247] |   885 [153] |     0 [251] | 1,290 [144] |    30 [237] |     0 [244] |   210 [200] |    15 [230] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|Klart              | 31,815 { 2,651} [055] | 2,595 [073] | 1,125 [132] | 1,305 [127] | 1,380 [115] | 4,560 [020] | 1,545 [097] | 2,730 [048] | 2,910 [040] | 3,960 [019] | 3,750 [028] | 3,135 [044] | 2,820 [062] |
|Kraft              |  3,375 {   281} [238] |   315 [219] |   345 [203] |   285 [203] |   210 [219] |   390 [214] |   810 [142] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |    75 [216] |    60 [226] |     0 [232] |   885 [132] |
|KylieDog           | 23,370 { 1,948} [088] | 5,370 [024] | 1,845 [093] | 1,275 [129] | 2,655 [059] | 2,550 [077] | 2,535 [059] | 3,555 [025] |   975 [123] |   420 [162] |   780 [134] |   675 [156] |   735 [142] |
|Kurtofan           | 17,760 { 1,480} [110] |   120 [240] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] | 1,125 [128] |   345 [218] |    45 [233] |     0 [244] |    30 [223] | 1,575 [072] | 6,810 [005] | 3,945 [029] | 3,765 [043] |
|lancem             | 42,630 { 3,553} [028] | 7,590 [008] | 3,060 [052] | 4,545 [022] | 2,730 [052] | 4,530 [021] |   705 [147] | 2,640 [049] | 2,730 [045] |   825 [118] | 3,645 [030] | 5,670 [021] | 3,960 [039] |
|LaughingBanana     |  5,070 {   423} [215] |    15 [253] | 1,305 [121] |   360 [196] |   210 [219] | 1,170 [155] |   330 [186] |    15 [240] |   840 [131] |   300 [177] |   510 [154] |    15 [223] |     0 [195] |
|libregkd           | 43,095 { 3,591} [026] | 2,430 [083] | 6,495 [007] | 3,390 [039] | 2,235 [071] | 4,575 [019] | 2,625 [056] | 3,855 [020] | 3,075 [036] | 4,020 [018] | 3,420 [035] | 1,380 [112] | 5,595 [021] |
|licbone73          | 23,730 { 1,978} [085] | 1,515 [129] | 3,975 [031] | 2,340 [069] | 1,545 [102] | 1,245 [148] |   495 [163] |   810 [139] | 1,530 [092] | 2,880 [035] | 2,130 [073] | 2,955 [047] | 2,310 [080] |
|LiquidDom          | 23,490 { 1,958} [087] | 4,845 [031] | 2,730 [059] | 2,970 [043] | 2,745 [051] | 2,970 [060] | 1,455 [107] | 2,145 [068] |   555 [155] |     0 [236] |   195 [197] | 1,950 [083] |   930 [130] |
|LiquidSolid        | 43,050 { 3,588} [027] |   795 [177] | 3,570 [041] | 2,370 [066] | 1,560 [101] | 5,130 [014] | 3,525 [037] | 1,155 [115] | 6,165 [005] | 6,495 [006] | 4,395 [022] | 2,775 [054] | 5,115 [024] |
|llll-Dan-llll      | 18,795 { 1,566} [105] | 2,730 [070] | 2,790 [057] | 2,040 [085] | 2,925 [044] | 1,395 [136] | 1,290 [121] |   675 [146] |   345 [181] | 1,215 [093] |   645 [143] | 1,395 [108] | 1,350 [110] |
|LordCastamere      | 34,215 { 2,851} [050] | 3,975 [044] | 1,590 [109] |   375 [193] |     0 [251] |     0 [255] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] | 3,210 [039] |10,425 [003] |14,640 [002] |
|LordofPwn          | 25,395 { 2,116} [079] | 2,595 [073] | 2,910 [056] | 2,130 [078] | 1,785 [095] | 1,845 [104] | 1,935 [077] | 2,985 [039] | 2,745 [044] |   525 [153] |   360 [177] | 1,635 [095] | 3,945 [040] |
|LSB123             | 11,025 {   919} [164] |   510 [195] | 1,125 [132] |    60 [237] |   285 [209] | 1,200 [153] |   315 [189] |   315 [184] | 2,265 [059] | 2,040 [056] | 1,455 [100] | 1,305 [115] |   150 [180] |
|LtLedhead          |  6,105 {   509} [205] |   165 [234] |   210 [217] | 1,500 [110] |   990 [138] |   675 [196] |   180 [210] |   645 [150] |   375 [178] |    75 [216] |   330 [179] |   705 [154] |   255 [171] |
|Lucianman101       | 15,855 { 1,321} [127] | 3,360 [055] | 1,275 [124] | 2,910 [046] |   555 [182] |   240 [233] |    15 [240] |   465 [170] |   690 [139] | 1,380 [080] | 2,535 [060] | 2,100 [079] |   330 [165] |
|m1tch91            | 15,000 { 1,250} [136] | 2,175 [097] | 1,575 [110] |   450 [184] |   210 [219] | 1,485 [125] | 3,435 [039] | 1,935 [076] | 1,365 [098] | 2,370 [046] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|Makoto-Hikami      |  5,880 {   490} [207] |   810 [175] |   870 [151] |     0 [251] |     0 [251] |     0 [255] |    75 [228] |   105 [215] |   615 [150] | 2,415 [045] |   795 [133] |   195 [197] |     0 [195] |
|Mangamaniac71      | 15,990 { 1,333} [125] | 1,590 [122] |   660 [162] |   945 [146] |   885 [146] | 1,305 [143] |   840 [140] |   915 [133] | 1,935 [073] | 1,320 [086] |   435 [168] | 3,300 [040] | 1,860 [090] |
|manzoman96         |  3,540 {   295} [235] | 1,050 [151] |   135 [225] |   900 [151] |    30 [244] |   300 [223] |   240 [198] |   105 [215] |   315 [185] |   360 [171] |   105 [216] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|Marcin             |  9,810 {   818} [174] | 1,620 [119] |   315 [208] |   855 [156] |    30 [244] | 1,545 [118] |   720 [146] |   240 [191] | 1,380 [097] |   600 [142] |   615 [148] | 1,065 [132] |   825 [137] |
|Markitron          | 12,765 { 1,064} [151] | 1,560 [124] | 1,380 [118] | 1,515 [108] | 1,425 [111] |   585 [200] |   420 [174] |   510 [163] |   555 [155] |   630 [139] | 2,400 [068] | 1,785 [092] |     0 [195] |
|MaverickHunterX    |108,660 { 9,055} [002] |18,855 [001] | 6,330 [010] | 8,430 [007] |11,310 [003] | 3,405 [044] |14,100 [003] | 6,210 [008] | 3,030 [038] | 1,545 [076] | 7,635 [002] |20,355 [001] | 7,455 [012] |
|MaxSanson          | 29,520 { 2,460} [066] | 1,680 [114] | 2,580 [062] | 2,610 [056] |   615 [171] | 3,105 [053] | 3,375 [041] |   225 [192] |   705 [136] | 3,540 [027] | 5,235 [013] | 1,185 [125] | 4,665 [030] |
|Mchardy23          | 15,225 { 1,269} [133] |   315 [219] | 1,890 [090] | 2,400 [063] |   330 [205] | 2,805 [068] |   165 [213] | 1,515 [089] |   105 [211] |    15 [230] |   990 [123] | 2,340 [070] | 2,355 [077] |
|mcstevens88        | 31,530 { 2,628} [057] | 1,785 [109] | 3,390 [043] | 1,695 [100] | 2,685 [055] | 4,515 [022] | 3,450 [038] | 1,395 [096] | 4,440 [016] |     0 [236] | 1,980 [083] | 3,045 [045] | 3,150 [056] |
|meistaheinz        | 14,355 { 1,196} [138] | 2,520 [078] | 1,380 [118] | 1,725 [097] | 1,395 [113] | 1,500 [123] |   420 [174] |   480 [167] |   630 [147] |   420 [162] |   855 [130] |   840 [148] | 2,190 [082] |
|meltsi             | 22,170 { 1,848} [094] |   510 [195] |   135 [225] |   945 [146] | 2,940 [043] | 2,955 [062] | 2,955 [049] | 3,060 [037] | 2,610 [047] | 2,295 [048] | 1,260 [108] | 1,440 [104] | 1,065 [119] |
|michalmarek77      | 17,160 { 1,430} [115] | 1,560 [124] |   960 [148] | 6,345 [013] |   765 [159] | 2,550 [077] |   195 [205] | 1,380 [097] |   480 [163] | 1,275 [090] |   555 [152] |    30 [220] | 1,065 [119] |
|MiracleTrail       | 11,880 {   990} [158] |   405 [207] | 3,090 [051] |   120 [231] |   360 [200] | 1,455 [126] |   840 [140] | 1,320 [098] | 1,035 [118] | 1,140 [097] | 1,650 [093] |   465 [170] |     0 [195] |
|mob_skater         | 41,325 { 3,444} [030] | 2,040 [101] | 2,295 [071] | 1,695 [100] | 4,440 [020] | 2,565 [076] | 4,950 [016] | 5,640 [009] | 3,600 [027] | 2,790 [037] | 3,630 [032] | 2,835 [051] | 4,845 [028] |
|mobilesworking     |  9,915 {   826} [171] | 1,395 [134] | 1,635 [106] | 1,935 [088] |   600 [175] | 1,455 [126] |   480 [166] |   630 [153] |   240 [196] |   675 [137] |   135 [210] |   690 [155] |    45 [189] |
|MoneyLaunderer     | 16,890 { 1,408} [120] |   105 [241] |   675 [160] | 2,640 [055] |   675 [167] | 2,520 [080] | 1,335 [118] |    60 [226] | 1,260 [106] | 4,875 [011] | 2,745 [051] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|mr_chun            |  3,510 {   293} [236] |   600 [190] |   180 [223] |   135 [229] |   195 [224] |   420 [208] |   630 [150] |   480 [167] |   375 [178] |   195 [189] |    60 [226] |    45 [216] |   195 [177] |
|MrNelson92         |  7,230 {   603} [198] | 1,050 [151] |   630 [165] | 1,710 [099] |    30 [244] |   225 [237] |   360 [185] | 1,320 [098] |   390 [174] |    75 [216] |   885 [128] |   345 [177] |   210 [174] |
|Mr-Stephen         | 11,970 {   998} [156] | 1,785 [109] |   495 [180] |   105 [234] | 1,050 [133] | 2,910 [063] | 2,520 [060] |    75 [222] | 1,200 [109] | 1,155 [095] |   450 [163] |    15 [223] |   210 [174] |
|Mullet2000         | 13,320 { 1,110} [148] | 1,080 [150] |   435 [189] |   645 [174] | 1,305 [119] | 1,500 [123] | 2,400 [063] | 1,755 [081] |     0 [234] |    45 [226] |   510 [154] | 1,215 [123] | 2,430 [075] |
|Militaratus        | 18,960 { 1,580} [104] | 5,265 [025] | 3,690 [039] |   525 [179] |   525 [187] |   585 [200] |   405 [177] |   120 [211] |   540 [158] | 1,305 [088] |   480 [157] | 2,190 [077] | 3,330 [052] |
|neohwa             | 37,905 { 3,159} [037] | 5,010 [029] | 8,115 [004] | 5,955 [015] | 5,610 [014] | 3,765 [038] | 2,160 [068] | 2,430 [060] | 1,590 [089] |   495 [156] | 1,230 [109] | 1,530 [099] |    15 [193] |
|NeonDelta          |  8,205 {   684} [187] |    90 [243] |   315 [208] | 1,440 [117] |   195 [224] |   825 [179] |   705 [147] |   885 [135] |   480 [163] |   765 [122] | 2,265 [070] |   240 [190] |     0 [195] |
|NeoRausch          | 17,760 { 1,480} [110] |   630 [187] | 1,020 [142] | 1,590 [103] | 2,070 [077] | 1,980 [096] | 3,195 [044] |   525 [161] | 1,605 [088] | 1,110 [099] | 1,800 [088] | 1,110 [131] | 1,125 [116] |
|Netguy503          | 23,115 { 1,926} [091] | 5,250 [026] | 2,355 [068] |   525 [179] |   855 [149] |   855 [178] |   375 [182] | 1,260 [107] | 5,715 [007] |    15 [230] | 2,955 [043] | 2,595 [063] |   360 [161] |
|NewDust            | 17,085 { 1,424} [116] | 5,535 [021] | 2,265 [072] | 1,140 [138] | 1,875 [084] |   315 [221] |    45 [233] | 2,790 [046] |   510 [162] | 1,875 [062] |   450 [163] |   210 [195] |    75 [187] |
|newrome            | 15,525 { 1,294} [130] | 1,275 [142] |   585 [169] |   720 [165] |   315 [207] | 1,740 [108] |   135 [221] | 1,575 [087] |   390 [174] |   630 [139] | 1,140 [115] | 3,180 [043] | 3,840 [041] |
|ocesc68            |  4,545 {   379} [224] |   225 [229] |     0 [247] |   375 [193] |   405 [193] |   585 [200] |     0 [249] |    45 [231] | 1,035 [118] |   165 [195] | 1,485 [098] |   225 [192] |     0 [195] |
|oggob              | 25,065 { 2,089} [081] | 2,445 [081] | 1,935 [086] | 1,500 [110] | 1,845 [086] | 2,970 [060] | 1,545 [097] | 2,205 [067] | 3,555 [028] | 2,730 [039] | 1,590 [095] | 2,745 [057] |     0 [195] |
|oldyella           | 31,635 { 2,636} [056] | 1,560 [124] | 3,210 [049] | 3,495 [038] | 2,355 [069] | 1,050 [162] | 2,145 [069] | 1,125 [118] | 4,035 [022] | 1,665 [068] | 1,110 [118] | 7,140 [014] | 2,745 [064] |
|ortiz344           | 11,205 {   934} [161] |   375 [209] |   480 [183] |   600 [175] |   105 [234] |   780 [184] | 1,515 [102] |   615 [155] | 2,145 [060] | 1,710 [066] | 2,100 [077] |   780 [151] |     0 [195] |
|Osahi_be           | 11,385 {   949} [160] |   330 [218] | 1,095 [135] |   270 [207] | 1,020 [136] |   750 [186] | 1,530 [100] |   495 [165] |   660 [144] |   945 [109] | 1,485 [098] | 1,815 [088] |   990 [126] |
|Palette_Swap       | 15,510 { 1,293} [131] | 3,015 [065] | 2,985 [054] |   960 [144] |   435 [191] |   750 [186] | 1,140 [129] | 1,470 [091] |   840 [131] |   960 [106] | 1,140 [115] | 1,395 [108] |   420 [154] |
|PapasitoPenguin    | 26,655 { 2,221} [073] | 7,590 [008] | 1,305 [121] | 1,020 [142] | 1,140 [127] | 2,505 [081] | 9,615 [004] | 2,295 [065] |    90 [216] |     0 [236] |   450 [163] |   645 [158] |     0 [195] |
|Papu_kweh          | 39,600 { 3,300} [032] | 6,330 [017] | 8,730 [003] | 2,205 [075] | 2,775 [050] | 3,945 [034] | 4,395 [024] | 2,130 [070] | 1,320 [101] | 1,650 [070] | 2,430 [064] | 1,410 [105] | 2,280 [081] |
|peanut0423         | 13,890 { 1,158} [144] |   690 [184] | 3,765 [037] | 1,740 [095] |   765 [159] | 1,860 [102] |   225 [201] |   225 [192] |   240 [196] | 1,095 [100] |   195 [197] | 2,850 [049] |   240 [173] |
|Pestilence11       |    360 {    30} [268] |   360 [210] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] |     0 [251] |     0 [255] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|phoenix9447        | 39,030 { 3,253} [035] | 4,725 [035] |   450 [187] | 2,385 [064] | 2,670 [058] | 2,685 [072] | 3,225 [043] | 3,750 [024] | 2,790 [043] | 4,275 [015] | 6,585 [006] | 3,675 [035] | 1,815 [092] |
|PlatypusPillow     | 26,070 { 2,173} [076] | 3,015 [065] | 1,680 [103] | 3,135 [041] | 2,430 [068] | 1,230 [150] | 1,965 [075] | 1,215 [109] | 3,165 [033] |   720 [129] | 1,980 [083] | 1,815 [088] | 3,720 [046] |
|POEman553          | 35,040 { 2,920} [046] | 4,155 [041] | 1,785 [098] | 1,785 [094] | 1,620 [098] | 2,250 [089] | 4,740 [020] | 3,780 [022] | 2,010 [068] | 3,960 [019] | 2,445 [063] | 2,715 [059] | 3,795 [042] |
|poodude            | 17,610 { 1,468} [112] | 3,225 [058] |   585 [169] | 1,260 [131] | 2,790 [048] | 1,515 [120] |   525 [161] | 2,775 [047] | 3,705 [025] |   825 [118] |   165 [205] |   150 [203] |    90 [185] |
|PrimeRib           | 17,085 { 1,424} [116] | 1,320 [138] |   330 [205] |   765 [162] | 1,110 [131] | 1,875 [101] |   195 [205] | 1,635 [086] | 2,835 [042] | 3,615 [026] | 3,030 [041] |   375 [174] |     0 [195] |
|quicksilverd1      |  5,520 {   460} [212] |   720 [183] | 1,050 [138] |   690 [167] |   570 [179] |   930 [171] |   300 [190] |    30 [233] |    15 [227] |   135 [198] |    90 [219] |   885 [144] |   105 [183] |

Link To OP

oggob

2016 Overall : R-Z Profiles | Link To OP

Code:
|RAD27-D            | 25,320 { 2,110} [080] | 1,635 [118] | 1,440 [115] | 1,140 [138] | 2,535 [062] | 1,515 [120] | 2,460 [062] | 3,765 [023] | 1,890 [075] | 2,790 [037] | 1,875 [086] | 1,920 [084] | 2,355 [077] |
|radekn             |  9,030 {   753} [179] |   105 [241] |    75 [234] |   180 [220] | 2,265 [070] | 3,120 [052] | 1,500 [103] | 1,095 [122] |   690 [139] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|ragnorak251        | 19,065 { 1,589} [102] | 5,100 [028] | 3,255 [047] |   180 [220] | 2,535 [062] | 1,320 [142] | 1,455 [107] | 1,305 [102] | 1,275 [105] | 2,115 [053] |   465 [158] |    60 [213] |     0 [195] |
|Raven-Valor95      |    945 {    79} [262] |     0 [256] |     0 [247] |    15 [247] |     0 [251] |     0 [255] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |   510 [155] |   420 [170] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|RedshirtRig        |  4,785 {   399} [220] |   930 [168] |   585 [169] |   495 [182] |     0 [251] |   405 [210] |   150 [218] |   510 [163] |    30 [223] |   960 [106] |   105 [216] |   615 [161] |     0 [195] |
|Reign_Of_Rain      | 16,920 { 1,410} [119] |   975 [158] | 2,310 [070] | 1,485 [113] |   750 [162] | 1,335 [140] | 2,280 [064] | 3,225 [035] |   420 [169] |   105 [204] |   330 [179] | 1,815 [088] | 1,890 [088] |
|RellikSK           |  7,635 {   636} [193] | 1,650 [115] |   105 [228] |   165 [225] | 1,185 [125] |     0 [255] |    30 [237] | 1,140 [116] |   840 [131] | 2,250 [050] |   195 [197] |    75 [211] |     0 [195] |
|ReNeGaDe124        |  8,580 {   715} [183] |   945 [165] |   360 [200] |   960 [144] | 1,320 [118] |   885 [174] |   150 [218] |   210 [196] |   735 [135] |   165 [195] |   465 [158] |   945 [141] | 1,440 [106] |
|replicant-uk       | 26,325 { 2,194} [075] | 1,770 [111] | 1,980 [083] |   945 [146] | 3,720 [029] | 1,575 [117] | 1,455 [107] | 4,740 [013] |   945 [125] | 2,310 [047] | 4,005 [027] | 2,460 [067] |   420 [154] |
|Returners          | 45,495 { 3,791} [021] | 3,795 [048] | 3,225 [048] | 2,655 [054] | 2,835 [046] | 1,020 [165] | 4,245 [026] | 3,840 [021] | 4,620 [014] | 4,140 [016] | 6,090 [007] | 5,460 [022] | 3,570 [051] |
|RIOGA6             | 12,855 { 1,071} [150] | 3,810 [046] | 1,800 [096] | 1,725 [097] |   705 [164] | 3,105 [053] |   630 [150] |   885 [135] |   150 [206] |     0 [236] |    45 [231] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|RoaringMdog18      | 68,865 { 5,739} [008] |14,430 [002] | 5,220 [020] | 7,995 [008] | 5,970 [011] | 2,610 [075] | 4,065 [027] | 4,260 [015] | 3,645 [026] | 2,100 [054] | 2,460 [062] | 7,320 [012] | 8,790 [007] |
|Rosur              |  9,555 {   796} [175] |   285 [224] |    90 [230] | 1,530 [107] | 1,965 [080] | 1,275 [145] |    15 [240] |   330 [181] |   210 [200] |     0 [236] |   180 [202] | 1,215 [123] | 2,460 [074] |
|Rtbeoh             |  3,105 {   259} [241] |   960 [161] |   315 [208] |   435 [186] |    30 [244] |   480 [204] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |   375 [175] |     0 [232] |   510 [151] |
|RyJonJinn          |  1,095 {    91} [260] |   165 [234] |     0 [247] |    30 [244] |   165 [228] |     0 [255] |     0 [249] |   135 [208] |   585 [151] |    15 [230] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|ryoonz             | 65,325 { 5,444} [010] | 9,375 [006] |12,705 [002] | 2,715 [052] | 4,620 [016] | 6,915 [011] | 7,830 [006] |10,500 [002] | 3,150 [034] | 1,665 [068] | 3,375 [037] |     0 [232] | 2,475 [070] |
|S1_Winged_Angel    |  6,255 {   521} [204] |   315 [219] |   360 [200] | 1,335 [124] | 1,395 [113] | 1,440 [130] |     0 [249] |   570 [159] |     0 [234] |   540 [150] |   300 [185] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|Saivania           | 16,530 { 1,378} [123] | 1,440 [133] | 1,185 [127] | 1,590 [103] | 2,700 [054] | 1,695 [111] |   435 [172] | 3,000 [038] | 2,055 [065] |   480 [157] |   615 [148] |   345 [177] |   990 [126] |
|Samus4145          | 18,510 { 1,543} [109] | 1,845 [106] |   405 [193] | 2,430 [061] | 1,440 [110] |   870 [177] |   210 [203] | 1,320 [098] | 2,055 [065] |   555 [146] | 2,715 [052] | 3,885 [030] |   780 [140] |
|ScarletMyst        | 21,345 { 1,779} [098] | 4,830 [032] | 3,060 [052] |   585 [176] | 1,380 [115] | 3,930 [035] | 3,045 [047] | 1,425 [094] | 1,245 [108] | 1,155 [095] |   585 [150] |   105 [207] |     0 [195] |
|Sez_06             |    480 {    40} [265] |     0 [256] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] |   165 [228] |   180 [239] |    15 [240] |    15 [240] |    15 [227] |     0 [236] |    45 [231] |    45 [216] |     0 [195] |
|Shinjiru           | 13,890 { 1,158} [144] | 1,020 [155] |   765 [157] | 2,055 [083] | 1,080 [132] | 1,425 [133] | 1,170 [125] | 1,485 [090] | 1,500 [094] |   990 [104] |   705 [142] |    75 [211] | 1,620 [099] |
|ShockTopper32      | 44,940 { 3,745} [023] | 2,205 [094] | 3,735 [038] | 5,670 [016] | 2,640 [060] | 4,365 [025] | 4,320 [025] | 2,460 [058] |   960 [124] |   855 [116] | 2,715 [052] | 8,100 [008] | 6,915 [014] |
|Sinoru             |  3,705 {   309} [234] |   810 [175] |   870 [151] |   750 [163] |   795 [156] |    30 [251] |   285 [191] |    90 [220] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |    75 [223] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|SirSmokesAlot69    |  1,515 {   126} [252] |    60 [250] |     0 [247] |   165 [225] |   615 [171] |   150 [241] |    60 [231] |   105 [215] |   345 [181] |     0 [236] |    15 [238] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|SirUltimos         |  9,255 {   771} [177] |   150 [237] |   570 [172] | 1,245 [132] |   360 [200] |   705 [191] |   945 [137] |   720 [145] | 1,140 [112] | 1,245 [091] |   285 [189] | 1,470 [103] |   420 [154] |
|SJay1994           | 23,325 { 1,944} [090] | 2,445 [081] | 2,070 [078] | 1,470 [115] |   960 [139] | 2,400 [084] | 1,650 [090] | 4,005 [018] | 2,475 [049] | 1,035 [102] | 1,230 [109] | 2,835 [051] |   750 [141] |
|Slashkice          | 15,165 { 1,264} [134] |   480 [201] | 1,065 [136] |    15 [247] |   210 [219] | 4,680 [018] | 7,035 [007] |   465 [170] |   150 [206] |   405 [165] |   645 [143] |    15 [223] |     0 [195] |
|smalltroubl        | 15,705 { 1,309} [129] |   885 [171] | 2,055 [080] |   840 [157] |   105 [234] |   990 [167] | 1,755 [084] | 2,880 [043] | 1,395 [096] |   450 [160] |   900 [126] |   975 [138] | 2,475 [070] |
|Smokey_Nice        |  3,420 {   285} [237] |     0 [256] |    30 [240] |     0 [251] |     0 [251] |   240 [233] |   120 [226] |   195 [199] |   450 [168] |   960 [106] |    75 [223] | 1,305 [115] |    45 [189] |
|snow_hawk_88       | 33,885 { 2,824} [053] | 2,415 [085] | 3,975 [031] | 3,585 [036] | 5,415 [015] | 4,305 [026] | 2,595 [057] | 3,315 [031] | 1,320 [101] | 2,445 [042] | 1,395 [102] | 1,410 [105] | 1,710 [094] |
|sohail4321         | 17,220 { 1,435} [114] | 1,515 [129] | 1,035 [140] | 2,970 [043] | 1,800 [091] | 1,950 [098] | 1,575 [096] | 1,005 [127] |   585 [151] |   645 [138] |   300 [185] | 1,305 [115] | 2,535 [067] |
|SomaXD             | 18,975 { 1,581} [103] | 1,560 [124] | 1,215 [126] | 1,560 [105] |   930 [143] | 1,155 [157] | 2,175 [067] | 1,875 [078] | 2,385 [052] | 1,365 [082] | 2,430 [064] | 1,395 [108] |   930 [130] |
|somethingatt       |  4,740 {   395} [221] |   360 [210] |   465 [185] |   225 [213] |   330 [205] | 1,425 [133] |   690 [149] |   315 [184] |   240 [196] |   240 [182] |   435 [168] |    15 [223] |     0 [195] |
|Spedfrom           |  3,765 {   314} [233] |   255 [227] |   210 [217] |    45 [241] |   600 [175] |   360 [216] |   555 [158] |   390 [176] |   465 [166] |   555 [146] |    60 [226] |   105 [207] |   165 [179] |
|Spycarnegy         |  5,655 {   471} [209] |   630 [187] |   345 [203] |   525 [179] |   285 [209] |   795 [182] |   330 [186] |   195 [199] |   270 [192] |   420 [162] |   285 [189] |   720 [153] |   855 [136] |
|Stanng             | 29,190 { 2,433} [067] |   495 [198] | 2,205 [074] | 4,395 [024] | 4,170 [023] | 2,910 [063] | 1,815 [081] | 3,300 [033] | 1,710 [081] | 2,085 [055] | 2,700 [054] | 2,280 [072] | 1,125 [116] |
|Starky27           | 18,630 { 1,553} [106] | 2,475 [080] | 2,520 [064] | 2,070 [082] | 1,155 [126] | 3,030 [057] | 1,770 [082] | 1,215 [109] | 2,385 [052] | 2,010 [057] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|Steroyd            |  7,380 {   615} [196] |   690 [184] |   660 [162] |   540 [178] |   570 [179] |   900 [173] |   375 [182] |   150 [206] |   120 [209] |   870 [115] | 1,320 [104] |   900 [143] |   285 [169] |
|StevePharma        | 36,750 { 3,063} [041] | 1,500 [131] | 3,345 [045] | 4,650 [021] |   615 [171] | 4,050 [030] | 4,860 [018] | 2,235 [066] | 2,385 [052] | 1,530 [077] | 3,360 [038] | 4,530 [026] | 3,690 [048] |
|StingX2            | 31,185 { 2,599} [060] | 1,140 [145] | 2,475 [067] | 2,145 [077] | 2,010 [079] | 2,850 [067] | 2,790 [052] | 4,050 [017] | 3,150 [034] | 2,940 [034] | 2,595 [058] | 1,860 [086] | 3,180 [055] |
|Storm-Iz-SiK       |  8,295 {   691} [186] | 2,385 [086] | 1,065 [136] |   375 [193] |   930 [143] |   330 [220] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] | 1,665 [092] |   150 [203] | 1,395 [109] |
|StrangeInStereo    | 43,500 { 3,625} [024] | 3,825 [045] | 6,765 [006] |14,805 [002] | 4,590 [017] | 1,395 [136] | 3,990 [028] | 1,095 [122] | 1,005 [121] |   105 [204] | 2,640 [056] | 2,340 [070] |   945 [129] |
|superjona97        | 23,895 { 1,991} [083] | 3,540 [051] | 2,265 [072] | 2,850 [048] | 3,270 [035] | 2,115 [092] |   405 [177] |   495 [165] | 1,335 [100] |   900 [111] | 1,500 [097] | 1,140 [126] | 4,080 [036] |
|SykoTech           |  5,100 {   425} [214] |    90 [243] |   900 [150] |   690 [167] |   375 [197] | 1,050 [162] |   960 [136] |   270 [188] |     0 [234] |   135 [198] |   345 [178] |   285 [184] |     0 [195] |
|Score01            | 12,555 { 1,046} [153] | 2,835 [068] |   330 [205] |   135 [229] |   675 [167] |   690 [194] |     0 [249] |   450 [173] | 1,170 [111] |   690 [133] |   525 [153] | 3,645 [037] | 1,410 [108] |
|tahsin_sutcuoglu   |  3,840 {   320} [231] |   150 [237] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] |     0 [251] |   105 [245] |   495 [163] |   150 [206] |   255 [194] |   210 [187] |   405 [173] |   615 [161] | 1,455 [104] |
|tav7623            |  2,745 {   229} [243] |     0 [256] |    90 [230] |     0 [251] |   285 [209] |     0 [255] |    15 [240] |     0 [244] |    15 [227] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] | 1,755 [093] |   585 [149] |
|Telminator-2       | 15,240 { 1,270} [132] | 2,505 [079] | 2,595 [061] | 1,680 [102] | 1,020 [136] | 2,340 [087] |   210 [203] |   630 [153] |   285 [190] |   990 [104] |   735 [139] | 1,620 [096] |   630 [148] |
|TheBkMogul         |  4,905 {   409} [219] | 1,035 [153] |   210 [217] |   270 [207] |   240 [217] |   150 [241] |    75 [228] |    75 [222] |   465 [166] |   720 [129] |   780 [134] |     0 [232] |   885 [132] |
|TheCommonDan       |    450 {    38} [266] |   420 [206] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] |     0 [251] |     0 [255] |     0 [249] |    30 [233] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|theDeeDubs         |  8,310 {   693} [185] |     0 [256] |     0 [247] | 1,800 [093] | 2,565 [061] | 1,590 [115] | 1,110 [130] |    60 [226] |     0 [234] |   810 [120] |    30 [235] |   345 [177] |     0 [195] |
|TheWrenchNinja     | 16,695 { 1,391} [122] | 1,200 [144] | 1,710 [102] |   690 [167] |   810 [154] | 3,315 [048] | 1,860 [078] | 1,845 [079] | 1,365 [098] |    45 [226] |   150 [207] |   885 [144] | 2,820 [062] |
|TimodusSnake       | 55,935 { 4,661} [013] | 4,545 [037] | 5,850 [015] | 2,880 [047] | 3,345 [034] | 4,740 [017] | 3,900 [029] | 5,325 [010] | 5,715 [007] | 3,300 [030] | 5,835 [010] | 5,265 [023] | 5,235 [022] |
|timothyonfire      | 29,865 { 2,489} [063] | 2,370 [088] | 1,905 [089] | 2,325 [070] | 1,035 [135] | 3,450 [043] | 3,555 [035] | 1,185 [112] | 1,110 [114] | 2,430 [043] | 2,040 [080] | 3,300 [040] | 5,160 [023] |
|Tizoc789           |  4,470 {   373} [225] |   405 [207] |   420 [191] |   315 [202] | 1,245 [121] |   960 [170] |   570 [157] |   210 [196] |   120 [209] |   105 [204] |    30 [235] |    60 [213] |    30 [191] |
|TMC2k1             | 14,055 { 1,171} [142] | 2,340 [090] |   375 [197] | 1,275 [129] | 1,845 [086] | 3,075 [055] |   150 [218] |   135 [208] |    45 [219] |     0 [236] | 2,115 [076] | 1,035 [134] | 1,665 [098] |
|TNH47              | 13,665 { 1,139} [146] |   510 [195] | 1,800 [096] | 2,115 [079] | 1,620 [098] | 1,860 [102] |   495 [163] |    15 [240] |   660 [144] |   345 [173] | 1,785 [089] |   540 [167] | 1,920 [086] |
|Tobinishi          |  2,895 {   241} [242] | 1,710 [112] |    30 [240] |   345 [199] |   195 [224] |   255 [230] |   135 [221] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |   225 [194] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|toofhairy          | 31,410 { 2,618} [058] | 3,105 [060] |   570 [172] |   690 [167] | 6,255 [009] |   825 [179] |   465 [167] | 1,095 [122] | 2,070 [063] | 5,040 [010] | 2,130 [073] | 2,025 [081] | 7,140 [013] |
|UnknownJones       | 21,705 { 1,809} [097] | 1,275 [142] | 1,170 [128] |   195 [216] |   855 [149] | 3,510 [042] | 1,695 [086] | 2,085 [072] | 1,995 [069] | 2,700 [040] | 4,200 [025] | 1,140 [126] |   885 [132] |
|UnlovedJew         | 36,330 { 3,028} [043] | 1,305 [140] | 3,885 [036] | 1,890 [090] | 2,865 [045] | 4,065 [028] | 2,550 [058] | 1,320 [098] | 2,100 [062] | 2,010 [057] | 4,950 [015] | 6,405 [017] | 2,985 [057] |
|Vagabone           | 28,395 { 2,366} [069] | 4,710 [036] | 6,330 [010] | 2,775 [050] |    75 [238] |   345 [218] | 2,700 [053] | 1,260 [107] | 2,070 [063] | 1,140 [097] | 3,045 [040] | 1,035 [134] | 2,910 [059] |
|ValkyrieX          |215,670 {17,973} [001] |11,655 [005] |15,600 [001] |24,765 [001] |14,370 [002] |10,575 [004] |24,390 [001] | 4,680 [014] | 5,250 [010] |28,530 [001] | 2,235 [072] | 6,075 [018] |67,545 [001] |
|Vespiion           |  2,010 {   168} [251] |     0 [256] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] |     0 [251] |   420 [208] |   135 [221] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |   360 [171] |   270 [192] |   330 [180] |   495 [152] |
|vikt999            |  7,365 {   614} [197] |   555 [193] | 1,020 [142] |   360 [196] | 1,230 [122] |   360 [216] |   600 [153] |   345 [180] |   630 [147] |   345 [173] | 1,425 [101] |   495 [169] |     0 [195] |
|WarWolf7           | 41,580 { 3,465} [029] | 5,505 [022] | 4,965 [023] | 2,355 [068] | 6,135 [010] | 4,755 [015] | 1,860 [078] | 2,430 [060] |   315 [185] |   735 [127] | 1,290 [106] | 7,470 [011] | 3,765 [043] |
|Weak_Spot          |  4,995 {   416} [216] | 1,125 [146] |    45 [237] |   750 [163] | 1,470 [109] |   240 [233] |   165 [213] |    45 [231] |     0 [234] |   225 [185] |    90 [219] |   585 [164] |   255 [171] |
|WeTeHa             |  9,960 {   830} [170] | 3,255 [056] |   390 [195] |     0 [251] | 1,230 [122] |   285 [225] |     0 [249] | 1,785 [080] | 1,665 [082] |   105 [204] |   195 [197] |   240 [190] |   810 [138] |
|William4482        | 36,585 { 3,049} [042] | 3,405 [054] | 2,505 [066] | 2,475 [059] | 3,480 [031] | 4,005 [031] | 3,255 [042] | 3,315 [031] | 1,890 [075] | 4,410 [014] | 3,405 [036] | 2,055 [080] | 2,385 [076] |
|WindDancerReborn   |  6,705 {   559} [201] |    75 [246] |   390 [195] |   195 [216] |     0 [251] |   120 [243] |     0 [249] | 1,710 [083] | 1,455 [095] |   405 [165] |   570 [151] |   750 [152] | 1,035 [122] |
|wkureservedp2      |  2,730 {   228} [244] |    60 [250] |   510 [178] |   780 [161] |   270 [214] |   690 [194] |    90 [227] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |   210 [195] |   120 [182] |
|Wo33er             |     45 {     4} [270] |     0 [256] |    15 [243] |    30 [244] |     0 [251] |     0 [255] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|xarab4lyfex        |  4,680 {   390} [222] |   495 [198] | 1,140 [130] |    90 [236] |    45 [241] |   405 [210] |   555 [158] | 1,125 [118] |    30 [223] |   120 [201] |   300 [185] |   270 [186] |   105 [183] |
|XFreaktionX        |  4,440 {   370} [227] |   555 [193] |   375 [197] |     0 [251] |   795 [156] | 1,440 [130] |   255 [194] |   645 [150] |    45 [219] |     0 [236] |     0 [245] |   330 [180] |     0 [195] |
|xLiKx              | 18,525 { 1,544} [108] | 1,335 [136] | 1,020 [142] | 1,125 [140] | 1,530 [104] | 2,775 [069] |   420 [174] | 1,305 [102] | 1,620 [085] |   105 [204] | 1,305 [105] | 2,265 [073] | 3,720 [046] |
|xMETATRONx         | 12,585 { 1,049} [152] |   585 [192] | 1,845 [093] | 1,410 [119] |   510 [188] |   975 [169] | 1,245 [123] |   525 [161] |   480 [163] |   780 [121] | 2,250 [071] |   960 [139] | 1,020 [123] |
|Xx_DR1NKW4T3R_xX   |  5,325 {   444} [213] |     0 [256] |     0 [247] |     0 [251] |   300 [208] | 3,615 [039] |   780 [143] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |   630 [139] |     0 [245] |     0 [232] |     0 [195] |
|xxphirexx          |  1,380 {   115} [257] |    75 [246] |   255 [212] |   285 [203] |   405 [193] |    90 [247] |     0 [249] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |     0 [236] |   105 [216] |   165 [201] |     0 [195] |
|xZoneHunter        | 58,125 { 4,844} [011] | 5,250 [026] | 5,160 [022] | 2,475 [059] | 7,140 [008] | 8,040 [007] |19,965 [002] |   915 [133] | 3,330 [030] | 1,290 [089] | 2,850 [048] | 1,320 [114] |   390 [159] |
|Zerokoolpsx        |  4,110 {   343} [229] |   360 [210] |    15 [243] |   180 [220] |     0 [251] |    30 [251] | 1,665 [089] |     0 [244] |     0 [234] |   315 [176] |   315 [182] |   180 [200] | 1,050 [121] |
|zeroskater18       |  8,385 {   699} [184] |   945 [165] |   435 [189] |   285 [203] |   375 [197] | 1,425 [133] | 1,410 [111] | 1,125 [118] |   525 [161] |    75 [216] |    90 [219] | 1,290 [119] |   405 [157] |
|Zieghardt          | 21,930 { 1,828} [096] | 1,845 [106] | 1,020 [142] | 2,295 [072] | 4,215 [021] | 3,540 [041] |   990 [134] |   120 [211] | 1,965 [071] | 1,680 [067] | 2,130 [073] | 1,410 [105] |   720 [143] |
|zoyosjd            | 11,040 {   920} [162] | 1,860 [105] |    90 [230] |   360 [196] | 1,770 [096] |   885 [174] |   255 [194] |   405 [175] |   255 [194] | 2,010 [057] | 1,680 [091] | 1,140 [126] |   330 [165] |

Link To OP

oggob

Overall : Level Data | Link To OP

Code:
+ - + - + ----- ----- + ----- ----- ----- + ----- ----- ----- +
|   |   | LVL / LVL % |PSN ID             |GAF ID             |
+ - + - + ------ - ---+ ----------------  + ----- ----- ----- +
|  1|SIN|LVL 80 @  23%|ckleow             |ckleow             |
|  2|ENG|LVL 58 @  38%|THE_FORCE          |TFGB               |
|  3|CAN|LVL 57 @  69%|Dragonslayer_023   |Dragonslayer_023   |
|  4|ENG|LVL 51 @  95%|Goonboy            |Roxas              |
|  5|NZL|LVL 51 @  62%|LiquidSolid        |LiquidSolid        |
|  6|USA|LVL 51 @  48%|mob_skater         |mob_skater         |
|  7|CAN|LVL 51 @  40%|Returners          |Returners          |
|  8|FIN|LVL 50 @   6%|coisou             |coisou             |
|  9|ENG|LVL 50 @   6%|snow_hawk_88       |SnowHawk           |
| 10|NED|LVL 48 @  26%|RoaringMdog18      |RoaringMdog        |
| 11|USA|LVL 46 @  61%|ValkyrieX          |jacks81x           |
| 12|INA|LVL 45 @  40%|ryoonz             |RyoonZ             |
| 13|FRA|LVL 45 @  11%|Alexein88          |alexein            |
| 14|NED|LVL 44 @  99%|StevePharma        |StevePharma        |
| 15|USA|LVL 44 @  66%|Dthomp             |jdirtybird32       |
| 16|ENG|LVL 44 @  56%|Footos22           |Footos22           |
| 17|USA|LVL 44 @  50%|MaverickHunterX    |MaverickHunterX    |
| 18|USA|LVL 43 @  75%|gfn21              |gfn21              |
| 19|ENG|LVL 41 @  81%|FallenGrace        |FallenGrace        |
| 20|USA|LVL 41 @  12%|Balphon            |Balphon            |
| 21|USA|LVL 40 @  98%|GraveRobberX       |GraveRobberX       |
| 22|ROU|LVL 40 @  54%|Vagabone           |Vaga               |
| 23|USA|LVL 40 @  14%|Stanng             |Stanng243          |
| 24|ENG|LVL 40 @  10%|KylieDog           |Stallion Dan       |
| 25|USA|LVL 39 @  91%|I3rand0            |I3rand0            |
| 26|USA|LVL 39 @  44%|libregkd           |libregkd           |
| 27|USA|LVL 39 @  28%|ArcheyShiggy       |Sapientas          |
| 28|BEL|LVL 38 @  83%|JoniP              |Joni               |
| 29|USA|LVL 38 @  73%|brickarts295       |brickarts295       |
| 30|AUS|LVL 38 @  15%|MaxSanson          |MaxSanson          |
| 31|HKG|LVL 37 @  40%|Gskyace            |Gskyace            |
| 32|USA|LVL 36 @  53%|DarkParodius       |JPS Kai            |
| 33|NOR|LVL 35 @  82%|Gorger             |Gorger             |
| 34|USA|LVL 35 @  49%|DryvBy             |DryvBy             |
| 35|BEL|LVL 35 @  45%|xZoneHunter        |xZoneHunter        |
| 36|USA|LVL 35 @  31%|big-_-_-_-boss69   |Fisty              |
| 37|ROU|LVL 35 @  31%|ReNeGaDe124        |ReNeGaDe124        |
| 38|AUS|LVL 35 @  29%|hersheyfan         |hersheyfan         |
| 39|ENG|LVL 34 @  25%|AnthonyUK          |AnthonypUK         |
| 40|USA|LVL 34 @   7%|gotstrangepowers   |gotstrangepowers   |
| 41|NED|LVL 33 @  71%|danielm1979        |Lapidus' Beard     |
| 42|FRA|LVL 33 @  46%|phoenix9447        |Phoenix944         |
| 43|AUS|LVL 33 @  42%|oggob              |oggob              |
| 44|USA|LVL 33 @  42%|WarWolf7           |WarWolf            |
| 45|USA|LVL 33 @  35%|haveabloodmuffin   |Threads            |
| 46|KOR|LVL 33 @  20%|haadim             |haadim             |
| 47|IRE|LVL 33 @  15%|Zieghardt          |Coxy               |
| 48|SUI|LVL 32 @  14%|eloxx              |eloxx              |
| 49|USA|LVL 32 @  13%|CoffeeKillquest    |CoffeeKillquest    |
| 50|USA|LVL 32 @   8%|StrangeInStereo    |Strange in Stereo  |
| 51|USA|LVL 32 @   1%|Slashkice          |Diebuster          |
| 52|USA|LVL 31 @  98%|Netguy503          |netguy503          |
| 53|CAN|LVL 31 @  96%|licbone73          |RocketRacoon       |
| 54|CAN|LVL 31 @  66%|poodude            |Tapejara           |
| 55|ITA|LVL 31 @  60%|cappie88           |cappie88           |
| 56|ENG|LVL 31 @  22%|llll-Dan-llll      |Wasp               |
| 57|BEL|LVL 31 @  18%|Klart              |Klart              |
| 58|USA|LVL 31 @   5%|ShockTopper32      |Shock32            |
| 59|ENG|LVL 30 @  81%|Papu_kweh          |Papu_Kweh          |
| 60|CAN|LVL 30 @  29%|Mullet2000         |mullet2000         |
| 61|NED|LVL 30 @  29%|NewDust            |NewDust            |
| 62|CAN|LVL 30 @   3%|GIONAScm2          |Consumer           |
| 63|POR|LVL 29 @  83%|toofhairy          |nny                |
| 64|ENG|LVL 29 @  81%|almighty-slayer    |Carl               |
| 65|NED|LVL 29 @  49%|RAD27-D            |SxP                |
| 66|AUS|LVL 29 @  43%|F1nal              |Onislash           |
| 67|AUS|LVL 29 @  18%|DansDans           |DansDans           |
| 68|USA|LVL 28 @  89%|ragnorak251        |crmetteer          |
| 69|USA|LVL 28 @  76%|Crotin             |Marceles           |
| 70|ENG|LVL 28 @  70%|Fantatier          |FliXFantatier      |
| 71|CAN|LVL 28 @  69%|gillettjoe         |BadHand            |
| 72|USA|LVL 28 @  69%|UnlovedJew         |UnlovedJew         |
| 73|USA|LVL 28 @  64%|DarkLs1            |DarkLS1            |
| 74|AUS|LVL 28 @  60%|Mchardy23          |Mchardy            |
| 75|OMA|LVL 28 @  42%|Tizoc789           |Tizoc              |
| 76|ENG|LVL 28 @  41%|dougalism          |dougalism          |
| 77|USA|LVL 28 @   7%|Boxster17          |Boxster17          |
| 78|CAN|LVL 27 @  96%|TheWrenchNinja     |WrenchNinja        |
| 79|CAN|LVL 27 @  83%|IceDoesntHelp      |IceDoesntHelp      |
| 80|CAN|LVL 27 @  79%|SJay1994           |sjay1994           |
| 81|CAN|LVL 27 @  78%|PapasitoPenguin    |Holmes             |
| 82|USA|LVL 27 @  72%|Alo0oy_Alo0oy      |Alo0oy             |
| 83|RUS|LVL 27 @  66%|benzopil           |benzopil           |
| 84|USA|LVL 27 @  66%|TMC2k1             |TMC                |
| 85|USA|LVL 27 @  42%|LordCastamere      |Lord of Castamere  |
| 86|USA|LVL 27 @  38%|xMETATRONx         |Niandra_LaDes      |
| 87|USA|LVL 26 @  99%|JFDoom             |jf DOOM            |
| 88|USA|LVL 26 @  80%|POEman553          |Apdiddy            |
| 89|FRA|LVL 26 @  59%|Grandben           |crispyben          |
| 90|ENG|LVL 26 @  48%|Rtbeoh             |Rtbeoh             |
| 91|GER|LVL 26 @  39%|WeTeHa             |WeTeHa             |
| 92|USA|LVL 26 @  28%|TheBkMogul         |BkMogul            |
| 93|USA|LVL 26 @  23%|SomaXD             |KiraXD             |
| 94|USA|LVL 26 @  10%|JellySoupForever   |Jsoup              |
| 95|FRA|LVL 26 @   3%|BoxManLocke        |BoxManLocke        |
| 96|USA|LVL 25 @  98%|BHK3               |BHK3               |
| 97|GER|LVL 25 @  98%|Saivania           |delSai             |
| 98|USA|LVL 25 @  96%|freman8183         |bpfd               |
| 99|USA|LVL 25 @  90%|Daniel_Gonzz       |ULTROS!            |
|100|USA|LVL 25 @  90%|peanut0423         |Peanut0423         |
|101|USA|LVL 25 @  90%|timothyonfire      |timothyonfire      |
|102|USA|LVL 25 @  69%|kgtrep             |kgtrep             |
|103|USA|LVL 25 @  66%|Dingotech-US       |Dingotech          |
|104|IRE|LVL 25 @  48%|Markitron          |Markitron          |
|105|ENG|LVL 25 @  42%|replicant-uk       |70s Style Pimp     |
|106|NED|LVL 25 @  10%|m1tch91            |Mendax             |
|107|FRA|LVL 24 @  97%|Palette_Swap       |Palette Swap       |
|108|USA|LVL 24 @  89%|zoyosjd            |ZoyosJD            |
|109|IRE|LVL 24 @  58%|GothPunk           |GothPunk           |
|110|ENG|LVL 24 @  44%|somethingatt       |masteratt          |
|111|ENG|LVL 24 @  37%|LSB123             |Savantcore         |
|112|JAP|LVL 24 @  31%|Amazingu           |Zolbrod            |
|113|CRO|LVL 24 @  27%|Filip-I            |Agram              |
|114|USA|LVL 24 @  21%|BaraSailey         |BaraSailey         |
|115|POR|LVL 23 @  96%|Andrefpvs          |Andrefpvs          |
|116|USA|LVL 23 @  94%|graffiX_13         |graffix13          |
|117|ENG|LVL 23 @  81%|elmars369          |elmars369          |
|118|CAN|LVL 23 @  79%|Kingwingin         |kingwingin         |
|119|ENG|LVL 23 @  76%|Telminator-2       |Triggerhappytel    |
|120|CAN|LVL 23 @  55%|kevinlever         |kevin1025          |
|121|USA|LVL 23 @  41%|RIOGA6             |Shadow_FFVI        |
|122|POL|LVL 23 @  28%|michalmarek77      |michalmarek77      |
|123|ENG|LVL 23 @   8%|AST2008            |WITHE1982          |
|124|CAN|LVL 23 @   3%|Firestorm_ZERO     |Firestorm ZERO     |
|125|ITA|LVL 22 @  92%|giankratos         |GIANKRATOS         |
|126|BEL|LVL 22 @  92%|Osahi_be           |Osahi              |
|127|CAN|LVL 22 @  58%|Bromic_LaMonte     |Lelcar             |
|128|BRA|LVL 22 @  56%|DesmaBR            |desmax             |
|129|ENG|LVL 22 @  47%|sohail4321         |Jimmyfenix         |
|130|ENG|LVL 22 @  43%|crp108             |sasliquid          |
|131|DEN|LVL 22 @  21%|hanmik             |Hanmik             |
|132|AUS|LVL 21 @  93%|Cilllah            |Cilla              |
|133|USA|LVL 21 @  93%|ortiz344           |MattyG             |
|134|ENG|LVL 21 @  78%|Storm-Iz-SiK       |Storm360           |
|135|USA|LVL 21 @  39%|Drayco90           |Drayco21           |
|136|BEL|LVL 21 @  36%|Creamium           |Creamium           |
|137|ENG|LVL 21 @  33%|meistaheinz        |meistaheinz        |
|138|USA|LVL 21 @  31%|Amazins3354        |Jaykay             |
|139|USA|LVL 21 @  18%|LiquidDom          |Dominator          |
|140|USA|LVL 21 @   4%|mcstevens88        |mstevens           |
|141|USA|LVL 21 @   2%|StingX2            |StingX2            |
|142|USA|LVL 20 @  96%|Shinjiru           |Shinjiru           |
|143|USA|LVL 20 @  73%|GibbShift          |NastyBook          |
|144|GER|LVL 20 @  71%|genbatzu           |genbatzu           |
|145|USA|LVL 20 @  71%|LordofPwn          |LordofPwn          |
|146|USA|LVL 20 @  66%|tahsin_sutcuoglu   |tahsutify          |
|147|ENG|LVL 20 @  65%|Steroyd            |Steroyd            |
|148|BEL|LVL 20 @  46%|GuerrillaDawg      |Dawg               |
|149|POR|LVL 20 @  45%|DisturbedPT        |Intel_89           |
|150|BEL|LVL 20 @  31%|superjona97        |superjona          |
|151|USA|LVL 20 @  27%|theDeeDubs         |theDeeDubs         |
|152|ENG|LVL 20 @   6%|vikt999            |DeadManWalking     |
|153|GER|LVL 20 @   2%|TNH47              |TNH853             |
|154|USA|LVL 19 @  83%|oldyella           |yella              |
|155|USA|LVL 19 @  80%|darth_orange93     |DarthOrange        |
|156|ENG|LVL 19 @  76%|Score01            |score01            |
|157|SWE|LVL 19 @  41%|chiliboy91         |chiliboy           |
|158|USA|LVL 19 @  36%|xLiKx              |LiK                |
|159|USA|LVL 19 @  24%|PlatypusPillow     |PlatypusDude       |
|160|USA|LVL 19 @  21%|falconxcrunner09   |falconxcrunner09   |
|161|ENG|LVL 19 @   2%|cammy84            |cammy84            |
|162|USA|LVL 18 @  93%|humbleboy13        |WhiskerFrisker     |
|163|CAN|LVL 18 @  90%|S1_Winged_Angel    |Cloud Strife       |
|164|TUR|LVL 18 @  84%|atomiksuperinsan   |atomiksuperinsan   |
|165|USA|LVL 18 @  72%|Militaratus        |Militaratus        |
|166|USA|LVL 18 @  71%|cool_trainer       |cool_trainer       |
|167|USA|LVL 18 @  65%|Cornbread78        |Cornbread78        |
|168|USA|LVL 18 @  58%|Lucianman101       |Epaul              |
|169|USA|LVL 18 @  48%|MoneyLaunderer     |MoneyLaunderer     |
|170|USA|LVL 18 @  27%|PrimeRib           |PrimeRib_          |
|171|ENG|LVL 18 @  19%|Weak_Spot          |Gen X              |
|172|ENG|LVL 17 @  86%|ScarletMyst        |DistortionOfReality|
|173|ENG|LVL 17 @  81%|smalltroubl        |Kalor              |
|174|USA|LVL 17 @  52%|Zerokoolpsx        |zerokoolpsx        |
|175|CAN|LVL 17 @  40%|LtLedhead          |Ledhead            |
|176|ENG|LVL 17 @  30%|Mr-Stephen         |MrS                |
|177|GER|LVL 17 @  25%|Mangamaniac71      |Mangamaniac71      |
|178|ENG|LVL 17 @  23%|CaptQasiel         |Qasiel             |
|179|IRE|LVL 17 @  21%|DessieB93          |Desmond            |
|180|AUT|LVL 17 @  13%|Tobinishi          |Tobinishi          |
|181|USA|LVL 17 @   2%|wkureservedp2      |wkureservedp2      |
|182|USA|LVL 17 @   1%|DeMacabre          |Demacabre          |
|183|ENG|LVL 16 @  77%|Grieves1           |Grieves            |
|184|USA|LVL 16 @  61%|XFreaktionX        |Gray Matter        |
|185|CAN|LVL 16 @  55%|zeroskater18       |bananafactory      |
|186|POL|LVL 16 @  50%|radekn             |rdkn               |
|187|USA|LVL 16 @  38%|cbTang             |Tang               |
|188|GER|LVL 16 @  38%|NeoRausch          |NeoRausch          |
|189|POL|LVL 16 @  27%|Marcin             |marcincz           |
|190|USA|LVL 16 @  27%|newrome            |orthodoxy1095      |
|191|USA|LVL 15 @  94%|William4482        |100%TrophyMaster   |
|192|USA|LVL 15 @  89%|MiracleTrail       |Clairvoyance       |
|193|AUS|LVL 15 @  77%|foolishoptimist    |foolishoptimist    |
|194|USA|LVL 15 @  42%|InfiniteUnrest     |InfiniteUnrest     |
|195|POR|LVL 15 @  41%|Spedfrom           |Mar Nosso          |
|196|GER|LVL 15 @  37%|Agressor616        |Vindicator         |
|197|USA|LVL 15 @  25%|DandyCrocodile     |Dandy Crocodile    |
|198|ENG|LVL 15 @  25%|RellikSK           |Dynasty            |
|199|USA|LVL 15 @  24%|tav7623            |tav7623            |
|200|USA|LVL 15 @  22%|Broadbandit        |Broadbandito       |
|201|USA|LVL 15 @   9%|mr_chun            |mr_chun            |
|202|GER|LVL 15 @   1%|ocesc68            |ocesc              |
|203|USA|LVL 14 @  96%|xarab4lyfex        |skLaFarebear       |
|204|USA|LVL 14 @  94%|AmnesiacWanderer   |Servbot #42        |
|205|USA|LVL 14 @  85%|quicksilverd1      |QuickSilverD       |
|206|USA|LVL 14 @  61%|Spycarnegy         |Spycarnegy         |
|207|CAN|LVL 14 @  59%|SirUltimos         |SirUltimos         |
|208|USA|LVL 14 @  52%|mobilesworking     |mobilesworking     |
|209|FIN|LVL 14 @  43%|Kraft              |Melchiah           |
|210|CAN|LVL 14 @  19%|bigdaddygamebot    |bigdaddygamebot    |
|211|USA|LVL 14 @   3%|MrNelson92         |MrNelson           |
|212|ENG|LVL 13 @  98%|Delusi             |Delusibeta         |
|213|USA|LVL 13 @  75%|RedshirtRig        |Nuke Soda          |
|214|NOR|LVL 13 @  68%|IkonMeKnivet       |Ikon               |
|215|USA|LVL 13 @  63%|manzoman96         |manzoman96         |
|216|CAN|LVL 13 @  55%|AlphaTwo           |AlphaTwo00         |
|217|USA|LVL 13 @  38%|ghibli99           |ghibli99           |
|218|USA|LVL 13 @  34%|crblahblah         |cr_blah_blah       |
|219|USA|LVL 13 @  14%|kamineko_kitteh    |kamineko           |
|220|USA|LVL 13 @   8%|free7palestine     |slick7rick         |
|221|FRA|LVL 12 @  97%|Kurtofan           |Kurtofan           |
|222|USA|LVL 12 @  86%|Makoto-Hikami      |Hikami             |
|223|CAN|LVL 12 @  76%|CedricKnave        |Darth Chocula      |
|224|USA|LVL 12 @  72%|LaughingBanana     |Laughing Banana    |
|225|USA|LVL 12 @  65%|lamizusa           |TLZ                |
|226|USA|LVL 10 @  77%|Smokey_Nice        |Smokey             |
+ - + - + ------ - ---+ ----------------  + ----- ----- ----- +

Link To OP

oggob

Misc Overall Career Data | Link To OP

10 Platinums Or More In A Month
Code:
+------------+---+----------------  +----- ----- -----  +  ------ ---------- --------------- +
|            |   |                  |                   |               10 or More Platinums |
|## Platinums|   |PSN ID            |GAF ID             |    Pts (MMM YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |
+------------+---+----------------  +----- ----- -----  +  ------ ---------- --------------- +
|53 Platinums|USA|ValkyrieX         |jacks81x           |67,545 (Dec 2016) {53/337/460/0925} |
|35 Platinums|USA|Alo0oy_Alo0oy     |Alo0oy             | 14,445 (Sep 2015) {35/22/084/0243} |
|30 Platinums|ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               |35,625 (Aug 2016) {30/167/270/0473} |
|24 Platinums|USA|ValkyrieX         |jacks81x           |28,530 (Sep 2016) {24/138/190/0406} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               |31,740 (Feb 2017) {24/145/244/0470} |
|20 Platinums|USA|ValkyrieX         |jacks81x           | 24,390 (Jun 2016) {20/99/226/0340} |
|19 Platinums|ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 21,450 (Sep 2014) {19/58/158/0538} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 22,050 (Feb 2016) {19/92/186/0318} |
|17 Platinums|CAN|GIONAScm2         |Consumer           | 17,625 (May 2016) {17/90/116/0199} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 18,810 (Jan 2017) {17/95/119/0242} |
|16 Platinums|ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 25,095 (May 2016) {21/83/204/0515} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 17,310 (Jul 2016) {16/80/120/0242} |
|            |FIN|coisou            |coisou             | 17,235 (Jan 2017) {16/63/148/0283} |
|15 Platinums|USA|MaverickHunterX   |MaverickHunterX    | 20,355 (Nov 2016) {15/95/164/0279} |
|14 Platinums|USA|neohwa            |                   | 17,820 (Jan 2014) {14/62/110/0428} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 17,640 (Aug 2014) {14/54/136/0412} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 14,895 (Oct 2014) {14/49/118/0295} |
|            |USA|haveabloodmuffin  |Threads            | 20,805 (Aug 2015) {14/41/354/0265} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 15,045 (Sep 2016) {14/67/121/0191} |
|13 Platinums|USA|ValkyrieX         |jacks81x           | 24,390 (Mar 2016) {13/92/303/0337} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 21,525 (Apr 2016) {13/39/384/0277} |
|12 Platinums|NED|StevePharma       |StevePharma        | 12,975 (Aug 2012) {12/41/126/0223} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 17,445 (Jul 2014) {12/33/278/0265} |
|            |BEL|xZoneHunter       |xZoneHunter        |  4,470 (Dec 2015) {12/06/029/0060} |
|            |USA|MaverickHunterX   |MaverickHunterX    | 18,855 (Jan 2016) {12/92/091/0379} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 14,535 (Jun 2016) {12/57/107/0269} |
|            |USA|StrangeInStereo   |Strange in Stereo  | 14,805 (Mar 2016) {12/47/157/0247} |
|            |USA|freman8183        |bpfd               | 13,560 (Dec 2016) {12/54/085/0266} |
|11 Platinums|USA|neohwa            |                   | 15,660 (Jan 2013) {11/51/136/0334} |
|            |SIN|ckleow            |ckleow             | 17,310 (Aug 2015) {11/49/184/0360} |
|            |ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 12,960 (Jan 2016) {11/57/099/0192} |
|            |USA|ValkyrieX         |jacks81x           | 15,600 (Feb 2016) {11/78/118/0204} |
|            |INA|ryoonz            |RyoonZ             | 12,705 (Feb 2016) {11/42/097/0269} |
|            |USA|gotstrangepowers  |gotstrangepowers   | 16,305 (Apr 2016) {11/55/149/0327} |
|            |USA|MaverickHunterX   |MaverickHunterX    | 14,100 (Jun 2016) {11/49/123/0268} |
|            |USA|LordCastamere     |Lord of Castamere  | 14,640 (Dec 2016) {11/47/114/0334} |
|            |CAN|GIONAScm2         |Consumer           | 12,180 (Dec 2016) {11/57/093/0152} |
|10 Platinums|ENG|THE_FORCE         |TFGB               | 11,400 (Aug 2011) {10/45/101/0168} |
|            |ENG|Footos22          |Footos22           | 12,900 (Aug 2012) {10/45/117/0236} |
|            |AUS|lancem            |BlackbirdFlyAway   | 11,490 (Sep 2012) {10/31/087/0286} |
|            |USA|GraveRobberX      |GraveRobberX       | 12,300 (Jan 2013) {10/40/155/0150} |
|            |SIN|ckleow            |ckleow             | 10,230 (Mar 2013) {10/26/079/0248} |
|            |MEX|Sez_06            |Sez                | 10,935 (May 2013) {10/36/085/0223} |
|            |NED|NewDust           |NewDust            | 10,185 (Jul 2013) {10/36/084/0175} |
|            |MEX|Sez_06            |Sez                | 14,130 (Mar 2015) {10/48/139/0256} |
|            |INA|ryoonz            |RyoonZ             | 14,940 (Apr 2015) {10/41/134/0362} |
|            |MEX|Sez_06            |Sez                | 17,820 (Jul 2015) {10/47/272/0242} |
|            |MEX|Sez_06            |Sez                | 16,395 (Aug 2015) {10/51/119/0429} |
|            |FIN|TimodusSnake      |                   | 10,215 (Oct 2015) {10/20/139/0163} |
|            |USA|ValkyrieX         |jacks81x           | 14,370 (Apr 2016) {10/70/092/0234} |
|            |SIN|ckleow            |ckleow             | 14,280 (May 2016) {10/65/112/0218} |
|            |USA|kgtrep            |kgtrep             | 11,190 (May 2016) {10/35/073/0270} |
|            |CAN|GIONAScm2         |Consumer           | 10,635 (Jul 2016) {10/34/103/0179} |
|            |INA|ryoonz            |RyoonZ             | 10,395 (Jul 2016) {10/20/108/0237} |
|            |NED|RoaringMdog18     |RoaringMdog        | 10,785 (Jan 2017) {10/43/088/0165} |

Sensis : Where Do We Trophy Hunt?

Code:
+----- +----- +----- +
|Locati|Total |Tot % |
+----- +----- +----- +
|  USA |   100|44.25%|
|  ENG |    35|15.49%|
|  CAN |    22| 9.73%|
|  AUS |     8| 3.54%|
|  BEL |     7| 3.10%|
|  GER |     8| 3.54%|
|  NED |     6| 2.65%|
|  FIN |     2| 0.88%|
|  POR |     4| 1.77%|
|  FRA |     6| 2.65%|
|  IRE |     4| 1.77%|
|  POL |     3| 1.33%|
|  ITA |     2| 0.88%|
|  NOR |     2| 0.88%|
|  NZL |     1| 0.44%|
|  ROU |     2| 0.88%|
|  AUT |     1| 0.44%|
|  BRA |     1| 0.44%|
|  CRO |     1| 0.44%|
|  DEN |     1| 0.44%|
|  HKG |     1| 0.44%|
|  INA |     1| 0.44%|
|  JAP |     1| 0.44%|
|  KOR |     1| 0.44%|
|  OMA |     1| 0.44%|
|  RUS |     1| 0.44%|
|  SIN |     1| 0.44%|
|  SUI |     1| 0.44%|
|  SWE |     1| 0.44%|
|  TUR |     1| 0.44%|
+----- +----- +----- +
Link To OP

NewDust

Thanks oggob for taking over and putting in the hard work. Surely an updated leaderboard will reinvigorate some people to get lts of trophies, but my aim is to crush you all this month... But a top 15 spot is probabbly more likely.

Joni

Great January, but lower than I hoped. Months afterwards are lower, but consistent. Hope to keep the pace in the upcoming months to reach my 150 Platinum goal.

oggob

Oh snap, 9th place for March . Not bad, not bad.

EDIT: My bad I'm sorry ;_;

It's all good... I could always look to have a mod delete it...

Consider the thread open, I still have a few things to post, including a Summary post for March, but I've been kicked off the computer for the time being...

The overall plan is to post the updates throughout the month and link everything back to the OP and vice versa, this will include retroactive summaries for Jan and Feb.

On the subject of "new month" data, I'm going to put forward the deadline of "by the first weekend" of the new month for myself.

So now that the basic thread is up, has everyone got a specific goal for the following couple of months, or perhaps a goal for the end of the year?

Depending on the specific goals, this is something that I might also be able to track and put a list together and see who completes it by the self imposed deadline?

yella

Thanks for all the effort you put in oggob; the thread looks fantastic. Subscribing now so Ican make a post about my targets for the month/year.

Oh cool, i got added to the list, thanks!

Suprised to see myself up to high there, guess the lego game binge helped :') last couple of weeks have been slow though, so im probably going to drop quite a bit.

Thanks for making a new thread, good luck with keeping it up!

Dingotech

Nice thread. Much prefer the layout not including all the hundreds of PSNprofile cards, those took forever to load up.

Personally I don't have any trophy goals, I'm just playing the games that appeal to me and trying to get as many trophies in them as I can.

Currently playing The Division and Blood Bowl 2. Later this month I'll be playing Enter the Gungeon, Dark Souls 3, and maybe some Risk of Rain on Vita.

JSoup

Banned
For those who have been around for previous threads, do we need/would it be generally helpful to post/repost our PSNProfile cards?

oggob

2016 : Monthly Update (A-G) | Link To OP

Glossary
MhR = Month Rank
TMh = Total Months
These 2 fields are personal data points, so it will tell you where the month ranks in relation to how many months you have been trophy hunting

Code:
+ - + ------ - ---+ ---------------- + ----- ----- ----- + ------ --------- ---------------  + ------ ------ ---------------  + ------ ---------- ---------------  + ------ ----- ---------- +
|   |             |                  |                   |                Apr 2016 Breakdown |             Best Apr Breakdown |              Best Month Breakdown  |     Best Day Breakdown  |
|   | LVL / LVL % |PSN ID            |GAF ID             |    Pts (MhR/TMh) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |    Pts (YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |    Pts (MMM YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |   Pts [Freq] (DD/MM/YY) |
+ - + ------ - ---+ ---------------- + ----- ----- ----- + ------ --------- ---------------  + ------ ------ ---------------  + ------ ---------- ---------------  + ------ ----- ---------- +
|FIN|LVL 12 @   6%|Aerocrane         |Aerocrane          |      0 [058/058] {00/00/000/0000} |    360 (2014) {00/01/001/0016} |  2,175 (Oct 2014) {02/06/020/0045} |   555 [  1x] (28/10/14) |
|GER|LVL 13 @  91%|Agressor616       |Vindicator         |  3,405 [003/029] {02/13/037/0051} |  3,405 (2016) {02/13/037/0051} |  4,110 (Jan 2016) {02/21/029/0066} |   660 [  2x] (13/03/15) |
|FRA|LVL 42 @  83%|Alexein88         |alexein            |  1,050 [069/084] {01/02/007/0032} |  8,175 (2013) {06/21/068/0211} |  9,285 (Dec 2011) {05/27/090/0217} | 4,965 [  1x] (07/11/14) |
|ENG|LVL 28 @  47%|almighty-slayer   |Carl               |      0 [094/094] {00/00/000/0000} |  5,625 (2014) {05/20/030/0135} |  6,705 (Jan 2016) {06/17/046/0181} | 1,470 [  1x] (01/03/12) |
|USA|LVL 26 @  82%|Alo0oy_Alo0oy     |Alo0oy             |  1,620 [027/050] {01/04/016/0040} |  7,395 (2013) {06/33/055/0113} | 14,445 (Sep 2015) {35/22/084/0243} | 1,935 [  1x] (02/03/13) |
|CAN|LVL 13 @  24%|AlphaTwo          |AlphaTwo00         |    495 [022/094] {00/02/005/0011} |    525 (2013) {00/02/002/0019} |  1,755 (Nov 2013) {00/01/013/0085} |   525 [  1x] (12/11/13) |
|ENG|LVL 11 @  69%|amandeep1221      |Amandeep           |    225 [027/070] {00/00/003/0009} |    855 (2013) {00/01/010/0031} |    945 (Dec 2013) {00/00/007/0049} |   345 [  1x] (11/01/14) |
|JAP|LVL 22 @   9%|Amazingu          |Zolbrod            |  2,685 [007/088] {01/06/026/0079} |  2,685 (2016) {01/06/026/0079} |  4,725 (Feb 2015) {02/14/059/0089} | 1,065 [  1x] (25/01/14) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  39%|Amazins3354       |Jaykay             |  3,030 [008/091] {04/17/016/0020} |  5,235 (2013) {03/12/045/0151} |  9,870 (Aug 2012) {08/43/113/0078} | 2,460 [  1x] (09/08/12) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  15%|AmnesiacWanderer  |Servbot #42        |    840 [014/043] {01/02/011/0010} |    840 (2016) {01/02/011/0010} |  3,420 (Nov 2014) {03/14/013/0082} |   750 [  1x] (26/12/14) |
|POR|LVL 23 @  49%|Andrefpvs         |Andrefpvs          |    960 [048/094] {00/04/011/0018} |  1,995 (2009) {00/02/023/0075} |  6,885 (Dec 2015) {01/09/142/0109} | 2,385 [  1x] (29/12/15) |
|ENG|LVL 27 @  29%|AnthonyUK         |AnthonypUK         |  7,995 [003/091] {04/28/062/0193} |  7,995 (2016) {04/28/062/0193} |  8,985 (Mar 2016) {05/22/075/0257} | 1,320 [  1x] (27/04/15) |
|USA|LVL 35 @  80%|ArcheyShiggy      |Sapientas          |  4,125 [020/082] {04/07/048/0089} |  5,655 (2015) {05/23/033/0113} |  8,985 (Dec 2013) {07/28/063/0221} | 1,380 [  1x] (29/12/11) |
|ENG|LVL 18 @  96%|AST2008           |WITHE1982          |  3,135 [006/090] {02/09/018/0095} |  3,135 (2016) {02/09/018/0095} |  4,335 (Aug 2015) {02/17/031/0101} | 1,020 [  1x] (07/02/16) |
|TUR|LVL 17 @  92%|atomiksuperinsan  |atomiksuperinsan   |    285 [035/046] {00/00/001/0017} |  2,265 (2014) {00/05/004/0113} |  5,385 (Aug 2013) {01/10/062/0163} |   810 [  1x] (17/12/13) |
|AUS|LVL 18 @   9%|awesomeness5821   |                   |    225 [068/076] {00/00/002/0011} |  2,115 (2014) {01/06/018/0057} |  2,430 (Mar 2014) {01/04/025/0076} |   690 [  1x] (21/11/12) |
|USA|LVL 37 @  58%|Balphon           |Balphon            |  2,130 [055/093] {02/04/018/0058} |  2,835 (2013) {01/05/011/0125} |  6,045 (May 2013) {05/19/042/0145} | 1,590 [  1x] (31/08/14) |
|USA|LVL 22 @  49%|BaraSailey        |BaraSailey         |  1,800 [019/067] {00/05/018/0054} |  3,015 (2013) {02/07/033/0069} |  3,585 (Mar 2015) {01/10/029/0109} | 1,140 [  1x] (22/02/15) |
|POR|LVL 18 @   8%|BerserkPT         |BillGaitas         |     75 [068/094] {00/00/001/0003} |  1,215 (2015) {00/01/012/0051} |  4,500 (Feb 2015) {02/17/023/0128} | 1,545 [  1x] (19/10/15) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  54%|BHK3              |BHK3               |    210 [069/094] {00/02/001/0000} |  2,880 (2012) {01/09/015/0096} |  6,180 (Dec 2009) {05/12/051/0178} | 1,200 [  1x] (20/11/11) |
|USA|LVL 33 @  58%|big-_-_-_-boss69  |Fisty              |  1,275 [063/081] {00/02/010/0053} |  5,790 (2012) {04/30/042/0074} |  6,930 (Nov 2013) {03/11/125/0110} | 2,400 [  1x] (15/11/13) |
|CAN|LVL 13 @  15%|bigdaddygamebot   |bigdaddygamebot    |    255 [029/094] {00/00/001/0015} |  1,440 (2015) {01/06/007/0034} |  2,940 (Mar 2015) {01/08/032/0072} |   765 [  2x] (15/03/15) |
|FRA|LVL 23 @  28%|BoxManLocke       |BoxManLocke        |  2,025 [020/081] {00/02/019/0085} |  3,030 (2015) {01/07/027/0094} |  6,615 (Dec 2015) {03/17/062/0179} | 1,230 [  1x] (21/02/15) |
|USA|LVL 35 @  58%|brickarts295      |brickarts295       |  3,510 [024/080] {02/08/029/0104} |  3,660 (2011) {00/05/028/0158} |  9,075 (Dec 2010) {05/34/077/0187} | 5,010 [  1x] (20/05/15) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  82%|Broadbandit       |Broadbandito       |    120 [042/092] {00/01/000/0002} |  2,310 (2015) {01/12/018/0034} |  3,405 (Mar 2015) {02/04/032/0115} |   945 [  1x] (27/05/14) |
|CAN|LVL 20 @  28%|Bromic_LaMonte    |Lelcar             |  1,800 [015/091] {01/02/024/0048} |  2,355 (2013) {01/03/022/0083} |  4,080 (Dec 2009) {03/09/027/0128} |   930 [  1x] (07/08/10) |
|POR|LVL 25 @  52%|BShadowJ          |BShadowJ           |    615 [052/094] {00/01/007/0021} |  1,275 (2010) {01/02/010/0041} |  7,695 (Nov 2014) {06/29/050/0167} | 2,520 [  1x] (08/07/14) |
|NED|LVL 10 @  53%|caayn_            |Caayn              |     15 [028/032] {00/00/000/0001} |    195 (2014) {00/01/001/0005} |  1,905 (Mar 2014) {01/04/017/0057} |   915 [  1x] (24/09/14) |
|ENG|LVL 17 @  70%|cammy84           |cammy84            |    615 [039/089] {00/00/010/0021} |  1,170 (2013) {00/03/010/0040} |  2,220 (Jun 2013) {00/08/022/0056} |   840 [  1x] (24/03/16) |
|ITA|LVL 28 @  70%|cappie88          |cappie88           |  4,170 [009/090] {03/14/043/0072} |  5,370 (2014) {00/13/045/0190} |  5,835 (Aug 2013) {03/15/045/0173} | 1,290 [  1x] (27/08/13) |
|ENG|LVL 17 @  13%|CaptQasiel        |Qasiel             |     75 [081/088] {00/00/001/0003} |  1,650 (2011) {01/03/007/0066} |  2,370 (Mar 2012) {01/06/025/0060} |   570 [  1x] (23/06/13) |
|USA|LVL 15 @  29%|cbTang            |Tang               |    600 [021/093] {00/01/005/0024} |  1,545 (2012) {01/04/014/0039} |  5,085 (Jan 2015) {03/18/033/0129} | 1,275 [  1x] (18/01/15) |
|CAN|LVL 12 @  19%|CedricKnave       |Darth Chocula      |    285 [015/056] {00/01/006/0001} |    990 (2015) {00/05/007/0022} |  2,745 (Jul 2015) {00/06/019/0109} |   735 [  1x] (25/03/14) |
|SWE|LVL 18 @  72%|chiliboy91        |chiliboy           |      0 [030/030] {00/00/000/0000} |  4,890 (2014) {04/11/035/0142} |  6,915 (May 2014) {05/18/051/0191} | 1,770 [  1x] (04/09/14) |
|AUS|LVL 21 @  16%|Cilllah           |Cilla              |  1,545 [016/059] {00/02/021/0049} |  5,040 (2013) {04/18/023/0134} |  7,995 (Dec 2012) {06/19/067/0213} | 3,390 [  1x] (21/12/13) |
|SIN|LVL 72 @  84%|ckleow            |ckleow             |  7,515 [024/094] {06/30/040/0169} | 11,040 (2012) {08/35/088/0254} | 17,310 (Aug 2015) {11/49/184/0360} | 4,935 [  1x] (13/02/14) |
|USA|LVL 27 @  13%|CoffeeKillquest   |CoffeeKillquest    |  3,750 [016/039] {01/05/039/0130} |  8,370 (2013) {00/22/089/0248} |  8,370 (Apr 2013) {00/22/089/0248} | 1,905 [  1x] (03/04/13) |
|FIN|LVL 44 @  22%|coisou            |coisou             |  1,800 [066/094] {00/03/012/0078} |  6,390 (2014) {01/16/040/0238} | 13,185 (Jun 2015) {04/14/303/0141} | 7,710 [  1x] (08/06/15) |
|ENG|LVL 16 @  47%|consor8           |                   |      0 [065/065] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,950 (2014) {00/05/019/0062} |  6,435 (Sep 2014) {05/21/069/0105} | 1,680 [  1x] (12/09/14) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  36%|cool_trainer      |cool_trainer       |    600 [032/094] {00/00/001/0038} |  1,275 (2014) {00/03/016/0035} |  4,245 (Jun 2011) {03/14/031/0101} | 1,635 [  1x] (25/08/12) |
|USA|LVL 17 @  83%|Cornbread78       |Cornbread78        |    945 [023/090] {00/00/007/0049} |    945 (2016) {00/00/007/0049} |  2,265 (Jun 2011) {02/08/014/0051} |   660 [  1x] (22/07/11) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  23%|crblahblah        |cr_blah_blah       |    405 [021/030] {00/00/002/0023} |    600 (2015) {00/03/000/0022} |  3,570 (Mar 2015) {01/07/036/0112} |   630 [  1x] (22/03/15) |
|BEL|LVL 18 @  65%|Creamium          |                   |    705 [031/088] {00/01/008/0025} |  3,435 (2010) {02/12/030/0073} |  8,475 (Aug 2015) {02/24/161/0075} | 4,200 [  1x] (14/08/15) |
|USA|LVL 28 @   6%|Crotin            |Marceles           |    495 [066/094] {00/01/003/0021} |  1,320 (2010) {01/03/006/0046} |  6,675 (Nov 2009) {04/19/056/0171} | 3,975 [  1x] (05/03/14) |
|ENG|LVL 20 @  81%|crp108            |sasliquid          |    870 [038/094] {00/01/008/0036} |  1,995 (2012) {00/04/016/0077} |  4,800 (Mar 2015) {01/16/036/0140} |   990 [  1x] (28/02/15) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  67%|Da_Sloane_Ranger  |Sloane_Ranger      |    465 [025/030] {00/00/008/0015} |  1,065 (2014) {01/02/004/0039} |  3,090 (Jan 2016) {01/09/025/0090} |   525 [  1x] (08/03/15) |
|USA|LVL 12 @   1%|DandyCrocodile    |Dandy Crocodile    |  2,235 [003/017] {00/02/024/0089} |  2,235 (2016) {00/02/024/0089} |  5,190 (Mar 2016) {02/11/030/0196} |   900 [  1x] (13/03/16) |
|ENG|LVL 12 @  86%|Dangerblade       |Dangerblade        |     75 [043/080] {00/00/001/0003} |    570 (2011) {00/02/003/0020} |  1,920 (Jan 2012) {01/08/016/0036} |   510 [  1x] (18/11/09) |
|USA|LVL 23 @  73%|Daniel_Gonzz      |ULTROS!            |  3,480 [003/087] {03/11/036/0058} |  3,480 (2016) {03/11/036/0058} |  4,560 (Dec 2015) {03/14/043/0098} | 1,230 [  1x] (14/08/12) |
|NED|LVL 30 @  53%|danielm1979       |Lapidus' Beard     |  2,790 [018/091] {00/04/023/0116} |  3,180 (2013) {01/07/015/0128} | 11,760 (Jul 2015) {04/11/282/0106} | 3,555 [  1x] (28/07/15) |
|USA|LVL 26 @  52%|DarkLs1           |DarkLS1            |  1,920 [025/090] {01/02/013/0078} |  2,130 (2015) {00/06/017/0072} |  8,310 (May 2015) {04/41/049/0162} | 1,380 [  1x] (26/01/16) |
|USA|LVL 32 @  68%|DarkParodius      |JPS Kai            |  4,470 [007/090] {03/10/045/0112} |  4,470 (2016) {03/10/045/0112} |  7,245 (Jan 2015) {03/26/057/0177} | 1,605 [  2x] (09/01/15) |
|USA|LVL  7 @   2%|Darrcyphfeid      |Darrcyphfeid       |      0 [050/050] {00/00/000/0000} |    735 (2015) {00/01/012/0019} |  1,800 (Feb 2015) {01/05/010/0058} |   435 [  1x] (01/02/15) |
|USA|LVL 19 @  14%|darth_orange93    |DarthOrange        |    885 [035/079] {00/00/008/0043} |  1,500 (2013) {00/00/009/0082} |  4,650 (Feb 2013) {04/16/031/0104} | 1,080 [  1x] (05/07/14) |
|USA|LVL 17 @  14%|darthorcrux       |brandonh83         |      0 [082/082] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,320 (2015) {01/06/006/0028} |  2,640 (Jul 2011) {00/02/020/0124} |   795 [  1x] (13/09/09) |
|BEL|LVL 22 @  42%|deathrowinmate66  |deathrowrecords    |    675 [037/093] {00/00/006/0033} |  4,470 (2014) {03/12/028/0134} |  5,715 (Dec 2015) {04/11/052/0163} | 1,575 [  1x] (25/04/14) |
|ENG|LVL 13 @  60%|Delusi            |Delusibeta         |    315 [029/051] {00/01/003/0009} |    795 (2014) {00/00/004/0045} |  3,810 (Nov 2013) {04/12/050/0034} | 1,305 [  1x] (28/06/15) |
|USA|LVL 15 @  23%|DeMacabre         |Demacabre          |  1,860 [011/023] {01/08/018/0028} |  3,105 (2015) {02/08/020/0095} |  3,765 (Aug 2015) {01/13/024/0113} |   660 [  2x] (05/05/15) |
|GER|LVL 38 @  50%|DeMarco_1975      |De_Marco           |    915 [079/091] {01/02/005/0027} |  4,275 (2012) {01/12/035/0131} | 11,475 (Nov 2014) {04/10/277/0103} | 7,950 [  1x] (10/11/14) |
|BRA|LVL 20 @   9%|DesmaBR           |desmax             |  2,520 [006/071] {02/08/027/0042} |  2,520 (2016) {02/08/027/0042} |  4,305 (Sep 2015) {02/05/097/0039} | 2,895 [  1x] (27/09/15) |
|IRE|LVL 16 @  44%|DessieB93         |Desmond            |      0 [094/094] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,035 (2011) {00/03/004/0043} |  6,480 (Jan 2016) {06/18/060/0132} | 1,320 [  1x] (26/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 22 @  21%|Dingotech-US      |Dingotech          |  1,230 [034/050] {00/03/011/0042} |  3,675 (2014) {03/08/033/0095} |  5,715 (Dec 2015) {05/16/040/0145} | 1,950 [  1x] (11/05/13) |
|POR|LVL 14 @  69%|DisturbedPT       |Intel_89           |  1,500 [008/008] {01/06/010/0032} |  1,500 (2016) {01/06/010/0032} |  7,635 (Nov 2015) {05/20/093/0143} | 1,365 [  1x] (25/11/15) |
|ENG|LVL 26 @  50%|dougalism         |dougalism          |  1,125 [047/091] {00/00/008/0059} |  3,060 (2015) {02/08/021/0090} |  5,280 (May 2014) {03/12/048/0148} | 2,250 [  1x] (30/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  49%|Drayco90          |Drayco21           |  2,085 [012/081] {03/08/011/0033} |  2,340 (2015) {01/09/024/0042} |  3,240 (May 2015) {02/09/029/0080} |   900 [  1x] (08/04/16) |
|USA|LVL 31 @ 100%|DryvBy            |DryvBy             |  3,105 [012/094] {02/10/024/0075} |  3,105 (2016) {02/10/024/0075} |  7,665 (Jan 2014) {03/23/066/0205} | 1,395 [  1x] (30/03/13) |
|USA|LVL 41 @  57%|Dthomp            |jdirtybird32       |  2,475 [054/092] {03/08/017/0047} |  6,435 (2014) {03/21/051/0165} |  8,310 (Jun 2015) {02/23/091/0210} | 1,845 [  1x] (07/06/15) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  99%|EggBok            |Eggbok             |    120 [036/039] {00/00/001/0006} |  2,775 (2015) {02/14/019/0039} |  5,310 (Oct 2014) {05/16/051/0096} | 1,200 [  1x] (02/08/15) |
|ENG|LVL 22 @  42%|elmars369         |elmars369          |    660 [053/076] {01/01/006/0014} |  2,325 (2015) {01/08/011/0073} |  4,830 (Dec 2013) {04/15/033/0118} | 1,440 [  1x] (31/03/12) |
|SUI|LVL 30 @  84%|eloxx             |eloxx              |  2,100 [035/071] {00/03/028/0066} |  6,255 (2011) {05/19/057/0129} |  6,720 (Jul 2014) {01/14/150/0052} | 2,955 [  1x] (03/09/14) |
|AUS|LVL 27 @  39%|F1nal             |Onislash           |  1,815 [034/088] {01/02/016/0065} |  3,585 (2012) {01/04/036/0131} |  4,305 (Mar 2016) {03/09/043/0111} |   720 [  1x] (24/03/16) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  93%|falconxcrunner09  |falconxcrunner09   |  2,625 [005/072] {02/06/019/0077} |  2,625 (2016) {02/06/019/0077} |  4,320 (Feb 2013) {04/15/035/0080} |   720 [  1x] (26/08/14) |
|ENG|LVL 38 @  47%|FallenGrace       |FallenGrace        |  2,430 [052/093] {02/06/020/0062} |  4,170 (2014) {03/08/045/0104} |  6,885 (Feb 2015) {04/23/058/0157} | 1,020 [  2x] (27/02/13) |
|ENG|LVL 26 @ 100%|Fantatier         |FliXFantatier      |  2,685 [012/094] {02/07/029/0055} |  2,685 (2016) {02/07/029/0055} |  6,285 (Sep 2015) {06/18/041/0157} | 1,215 [  1x] (29/09/09) |
|CRO|LVL 22 @  94%|Filip-I           |Agram              |    735 [049/064] {00/01/009/0025} |  2,820 (2014) {02/07/011/0100} |  8,895 (Aug 2015) {04/13/192/0083} | 4,530 [  1x] (07/08/15) |
|CAN|LVL 21 @  37%|Firestorm_ZERO    |Firestorm ZERO     |  1,845 [017/086] {02/09/004/0037} |  2,370 (2012) {01/05/019/0078} |  4,620 (Aug 2012) {03/08/085/0054} | 2,730 [  1x] (26/02/14) |
|AUS|LVL 15 @  40%|foolishoptimist   |foolishoptimist    |     30 [091/093] {00/00/000/0002} |  1,275 (2014) {01/06/013/0011} |  1,770 (Jul 2015) {01/06/012/0046} |   495 [  1x] (10/07/15) |
|ENG|LVL 41 @  75%|Footos22          |Footos22           |  2,805 [038/094] {01/09/022/0077} | 10,695 (2013) {07/32/079/0279} | 12,900 (Aug 2012) {10/45/117/0236} | 3,300 [  1x] (16/08/12) |
|USA|LVL 10 @  96%|free7palestine    |peace in palestine |  1,500 [003/016] {00/01/020/0054} |  1,500 (2016) {00/01/020/0054} |  4,950 (Feb 2016) {04/18/035/0104} |   750 [  1x] (23/02/16) |
|USA|LVL 22 @  39%|freman8183        |bpfd               |  3,240 [009/064] {02/05/025/0112} |  3,240 (2016) {02/05/025/0112} |  7,785 (Oct 2015) {05/19/054/0237} | 1,740 [  1x] (27/08/15) |
|NZL|LVL 12 @  59%|Galtian           |Hypron             |    570 [012/019] {01/02/006/0002} |    570 (2016) {01/02/006/0002} |  3,825 (Jul 2015) {03/16/036/0051} |   960 [  1x] (19/07/15) |
|GER|LVL 19 @  83%|genbatzu          |genbatzu           |    555 [035/086] {00/01/005/0021} |  5,985 (2013) {03/13/037/0211} |  5,985 (Apr 2013) {03/13/037/0211} | 1,005 [  2x] (01/01/10) |
|USA|LVL 12 @  16%|ghibli99          |ghibli99           |  1,380 [002/092] {01/07/008/0022} |  1,380 (2016) {01/07/008/0022} |  1,455 (Mar 2016) {01/01/032/0015} |   510 [  3x] (13/12/14) |
|ITA|LVL 22 @   2%|giankratos        |GIANKRATOS         |    690 [056/084] {01/02/003/0016} |  3,300 (2013) {02/11/020/0090} |  5,175 (Sep 2011) {04/15/033/0141} |   720 [  2x] (08/08/11) |
|USA|LVL 20 @   4%|GibbShift         |NastyBook          |  1,275 [022/094] {00/01/017/0045} |  3,000 (2014) {06/09/006/0062} |  3,000 (Apr 2014) {06/09/006/0062} | 1,755 [  1x] (13/04/14) |
|CAN|LVL 26 @  91%|gillettjoe        |BadHand            |  2,640 [016/089] {02/08/031/0042} |  4,635 (2014) {01/15/053/0101} |  6,375 (Mar 2016) {06/25/039/0125} | 2,055 [  1x] (25/01/14) |
|CAN|LVL 21 @  49%|GIONAScm2         |Consumer           |  4,125 [003/089] {04/08/040/0099} |  4,125 (2016) {04/08/040/0099} |  7,620 (Aug 2015) {07/18/121/0074} | 2,820 [  1x] (06/08/15) |
|ENG|LVL 24 @  33%|Gizmo_Monkey      |Sithlord77         |  1,635 [028/094] {00/05/006/0067} |  2,190 (2015) {02/09/012/0044} |  8,595 (Mar 2016) {07/32/111/0075} | 3,765 [  1x] (12/06/15) |
|ENG|LVL 47 @  41%|Goonboy           |Roxas              |  5,760 [015/094] {03/21/057/0108} |  5,835 (2010) {03/17/046/0159} |  8,775 (Feb 2014) {06/25/093/0177} | 1,320 [  1x] (28/02/10) |
|NOR|LVL 34 @  57%|Gorger            |Gorger             |  1,125 [071/087] {00/02/012/0039} |  4,905 (2010) {04/20/038/0083} |  7,455 (Mar 2012) {05/32/063/0119} | 1,425 [  1x] (14/08/11) |
|IRE|LVL 23 @  52%|GothPunk          |GothPunk           |    360 [080/093] {00/00/003/0018} |  3,570 (2013) {01/08/027/0124} |  4,200 (Aug 2013) {01/05/076/0086} | 2,160 [  1x] (15/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 29 @  57%|gotstrangepowers  |gotstrangepowers   | 16,305 [001/094] {11/55/149/0327} | 16,305 (2016) {11/55/149/0327} | 16,305 (Apr 2016) {11/55/149/0327} | 2,940 [  1x] (20/04/16) |
|USA|LVL 22 @  95%|graffiX_13        |graffix13          |    345 [059/078] {00/00/002/0019} |  2,340 (2010) {03/08/016/0040} |  5,700 (Jul 2010) {05/11/036/0182} |   960 [  1x] (15/11/15) |
|FRA|LVL 25 @   7%|Grandben          |crispyben          |    825 [064/092] {00/04/008/0015} |  2,865 (2010) {01/07/018/0101} |  7,545 (May 2013) {04/14/140/0091} | 2,475 [  1x] (27/03/14) |
|USA|LVL 40 @  21%|GraveRobberX      |GraveRobberX       |     45 [080/093] {00/00/001/0001} |  9,000 (2013) {07/31/056/0218} | 12,300 (Jan 2013) {10/40/155/0150} | 2,775 [  1x] (16/11/13) |
|ENG|LVL 16 @  16%|Grieves1          |Grieves            |    405 [060/093] {00/00/003/0021} |    765 (2014) {00/02/002/0035} |  1,395 (Aug 2012) {00/02/015/0051} |   450 [  1x] (20/08/12) |
|HKG|LVL 34 @  73%|Gskyace           |Gskyace            |  4,170 [019/091] {03/13/033/0098} |  7,065 (2011) {04/19/040/0229} | 10,365 (Jan 2014) {05/06/252/0091} | 2,970 [  1x] (15/01/14) |
|BEL|LVL 19 @  44%|GuerrillaDawg     |Dawg               |    435 [044/082] {00/01/002/0019} |  3,495 (2013) {02/09/018/0119} |  3,495 (Apr 2013) {02/09/018/0119} | 1,155 [  1x] (10/06/12) |

Link To OP

oggob

2016 : Monthly Update (H-Q) | Link To OP

Glossary
MhR = Month Rank
TMh = Total Months
These 2 fields are personal data points, so it will tell you where the month ranks in relation to how many months you have been trophy hunting

Code:
|   |             |                  |                   |                Apr 2016 Breakdown |             Best Apr Breakdown |              Best Month Breakdown  |     Best Day Breakdown  |
|   | LVL / LVL % |PSN ID            |GAF ID             |    Pts (MhR/TMh) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |    Pts (YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |    Pts (MMM YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |   Pts [Freq] (DD/MM/YY) |
|KOR|LVL 29 @  95%|haadim            |haadim             |  1,860 [032/092] {01/06/020/0036} |  7,230 (2012) {04/20/045/0224} | 14,145 (Jan 2016) {06/27/230/0249} | 5,400 [  1x] (27/03/16) |
|DEN|LVL 21 @  14%|hanmik            |Hanmik             |  2,055 [005/091] {01/03/017/0073} |  2,055 (2016) {01/03/017/0073} |  4,155 (May 2012) {02/20/036/0061} | 1,320 [  1x] (03/05/12) |
|USA|LVL 30 @  21%|haveabloodmuffin  |Threads            |    675 [068/093] {00/01/001/0037} |  1,485 (2013) {03/03/011/0023} | 20,805 (Aug 2015) {14/41/354/0265} | 5,520 [  1x] (08/08/15) |
|AUS|LVL 34 @  88%|hersheyfan        |hersheyfan         |    405 [091/093] {00/00/003/0021} |  3,810 (2011) {01/13/023/0118} |  4,965 (Mar 2013) {00/06/035/0225} | 1,185 [  1x] (29/08/15) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  50%|humbleboy13       |WhiskerFrisker     |  1,920 [009/073] {01/05/015/0056} |  2,130 (2011) {01/06/019/0056} |  4,125 (Jan 2013) {05/11/024/0101} | 1,005 [  1x] (19/02/13) |
|CAN|LVL 16 @   9%|Hycran            |Onion_Relish       |      0 [092/092] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,740 (2010) {01/03/007/0072} |  2,340 (Dec 2010) {03/07/019/0040} |   750 [  1x] (24/08/12) |
|USA|LVL 35 @  75%|I3rand0           |I3rand0            |  1,530 [064/094] {01/08/009/0024} |  2,505 (2014) {02/06/015/0077} | 10,800 (Dec 2012) {07/32/100/0244} | 1,545 [  1x] (01/03/12) |
|CAN|LVL 24 @  43%|IceDoesntHelp     |IceDoesntHelp      |  5,910 [006/048] {01/15/058/0176} |  6,405 (2014) {00/09/051/0271} | 14,250 (Aug 2015) {08/67/099/0254} | 3,015 [  1x] (21/06/15) |
|NOR|LVL 13 @  11%|IkonMeKnivet      |Ikon               |    705 [015/021] {00/01/017/0007} |  2,055 (2015) {00/06/023/0055} |  3,450 (Dec 2015) {04/10/024/0074} |   945 [  1x] (21/12/15) |
|BEL|LVL 14 @  19%|Inoa_Kai          |Inoa_K             |    195 [033/038] {00/00/000/0013} |  1,485 (2015) {00/05/011/0047} |  3,765 (Nov 2015) {01/15/040/0069} |   600 [  2x] (08/07/15) |
|USA|LVL 12 @  37%|jacks81x          |jacks81x           |  5,685 [002/002] {04/36/021/0073} |  5,685 (2016) {04/36/021/0073} | 13,245 (Mar 2016) {10/70/108/0127} | 3,570 [  1x] (05/03/16) |
|USA|LVL 23 @  47%|JellySoupForever  |Jsoup              |  3,180 [010/067] {02/03/020/0130} |  3,660 (2013) {03/10/024/0100} |  5,370 (May 2011) {03/19/045/0118} | 2,220 [  2x] (21/09/15) |
|USA|LVL 23 @  49%|JFDoom            |jf DOOM            |  1,815 [032/080] {01/07/010/0047} |  3,135 (2014) {01/07/037/0081} |  4,995 (Feb 2014) {03/16/037/0127} | 2,490 [  1x] (25/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  39%|jimflox           |jimflox            |      0 [094/094] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,110 (2011) {00/01/008/0052} |  2,475 (Dec 2009) {01/07/025/0061} |   585 [  1x] (14/07/13) |
|BEL|LVL 35 @  79%|JoniP             |Joni               |  3,270 [028/093] {01/14/026/0070} | 10,485 (2015) {03/37/109/0223} | 10,485 (Apr 2015) {03/37/109/0223} | 3,120 [  1x] (28/11/13) |
|ENG|LVL 15 @  89%|jonno394          |jonno394           |     30 [057/077] {00/00/000/0002} |    660 (2015) {00/01/002/0034} |  3,405 (Nov 2013) {02/12/022/0087} |   780 [  1x] (24/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 12 @  41%|Josh5890          |Retro4ever         |     15 [066/079] {00/00/000/0001} |    135 (2010) {00/00/001/0007} |  1,230 (Nov 2011) {00/01/021/0034} |   540 [  1x] (19/11/10) |
|USA|LVL 24 @  56%|k0wb0y-b33b0p     |                   |    690 [071/094] {00/01/006/0028} |  1,680 (2011) {00/02/008/0084} |  6,225 (Jan 2014) {03/14/114/0067} | 2,550 [  1x] (31/01/14) |
|AUS|LVL 13 @  53%|Kaji_AU           |Kaji               |      0 [094/094] {00/00/000/0000} |  2,175 (2012) {02/02/026/0057} |  3,690 (Feb 2014) {03/07/045/0078} |   750 [  1x] (12/03/12) |
|USA|LVL 12 @  25%|kamineko_kitteh   |kamineko           |    105 [020/026] {00/00/000/0007} |    600 (2015) {00/04/003/0010} |  2,355 (Jun 2014) {00/08/026/0057} |   495 [  1x] (11/04/15) |
|ENG|LVL  6 @   9%|KelticNight       |CelticKnight       |    195 [010/022] {00/00/000/0013} |    210 (2015) {00/01/002/0004} |    780 (Jan 2015) {00/00/004/0044} |   210 [  1x] (16/01/15) |
|CAN|LVL 22 @  13%|kevinlever        |kevin1025          |    930 [035/093] {00/00/009/0044} |  4,155 (2015) {01/05/048/0139} |  6,435 (Mar 2015) {02/13/088/0151} | 2,040 [  1x] (16/03/15) |
|USA|LVL 23 @  77%|kgtrep            |kgtrep             |  7,530 [001/091] {05/28/086/0102} |  7,530 (2016) {05/28/086/0102} |  7,530 (Apr 2016) {05/28/086/0102} | 1,380 [  1x] (06/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  89%|Killer__EgO       |Grady              |    345 [025/028] {00/01/002/0013} |  1,545 (2015) {01/06/004/0047} |  2,805 (Jul 2015) {01/05/021/0103} |   750 [  1x] (15/05/15) |
|CAN|LVL 23 @  60%|Kingwingin        |kingwingin         |      0 [092/092] {00/00/000/0000} |  2,145 (2010) {02/04/016/0063} |  7,980 (Dec 2014) {04/30/083/0138} | 3,150 [  1x] (14/11/13) |
|BEL|LVL 28 @  21%|Klart             |Klart              |  1,380 [042/093] {00/02/011/0058} |  3,480 (2015) {00/08/019/0146} |  7,335 (Oct 2015) {03/19/106/0127} | 3,180 [  1x] (16/10/15) |
|FIN|LVL 14 @   1%|Kraft             |Melchiah           |    210 [049/092] {00/00/000/0014} |    660 (2014) {01/01/004/0018} |  1,500 (Mar 2010) {00/01/012/0070} |   690 [  1x] (25/02/15) |
|ENG|LVL 38 @  40%|KylieDog          |Stallion Dan       |  2,655 [037/093] {02/08/021/0063} |  5,130 (2012) {05/21/035/0086} |  7,965 (Mar 2013) {06/22/044/0239} | 1,245 [  1x] (27/03/13) |
|AUS|LVL 51 @  14%|lancem            |BlackbirdFlyAway   |  2,730 [060/093] {01/09/024/0068} |  8,340 (2013) {08/16/069/0226} | 13,500 (Jul 2012) {08/34/107/0386} | 2,580 [  1x] (18/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 12 @   9%|LaughingBanana    |Laughing Banana    |    150 [027/041] {00/00/000/0010} |    720 (2015) {00/00/005/0038} |  1,800 (Mar 2015) {01/07/019/0028} |   510 [  1x] (18/01/15) |
|USA|LVL 35 @  67%|libregkd          |libregkd           |  2,235 [044/093] {01/04/020/0073} |  2,775 (2012) {02/10/017/0067} |  8,805 (Dec 2015) {07/34/051/0197} | 2,310 [  1x] (09/12/15) |
|CAN|LVL 30 @  41%|licbone73         |RocketRacoon       |  1,545 [055/082] {00/04/020/0039} |  2,625 (2013) {02/04/028/0071} |  6,960 (Aug 2013) {03/16/067/0198} | 1,455 [  1x] (09/01/11) |
|USA|LVL 19 @  80%|LiquidDom         |Dominator          |  2,745 [006/093] {02/05/025/0079} |  2,745 (2016) {02/05/025/0079} |  4,845 (Jan 2016) {01/24/048/0071} | 1,620 [  1x] (03/03/16) |
|NZL|LVL 47 @  23%|LiquidSolid       |LiquidSolid        |  1,560 [075/094] {01/01/005/0076} |  7,995 (2013) {07/20/051/0227} | 14,175 (Jan 2015) {07/21/315/0105} | 5,925 [  1x] (23/01/15) |
|ENG|LVL 30 @  25%|llll-Dan-llll     |Wasp               |  2,925 [020/092] {00/04/020/0131} |  5,640 (2015) {00/16/053/0174} |  9,165 (Aug 2015) {01/30/077/0265} |   945 [  1x] (07/11/15) |
|USA|LVL 22 @  43%|LordCastamere     |Lord of Castamere  |      0 [030/030] {00/00/000/0000} |  3,585 (2015) {01/10/048/0071} |  9,510 (May 2015) {07/48/060/0142} | 1,635 [  1x] (16/01/15) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  29%|LordofPwn         |LordofPwn          |  1,785 [011/094] {02/02/018/0047} |  3,315 (2015) {03/08/028/0081} |  3,900 (Sep 2012) {03/15/030/0074} | 1,050 [  1x] (10/03/16) |
|ENG|LVL 22 @  95%|LSB123            |Savantcore         |    255 [079/094] {00/00/001/0015} |  1,335 (2012) {01/04/009/0035} |  5,745 (Mar 2010) {04/17/050/0133} | 1,935 [  1x] (05/12/13) |
|CAN|LVL 16 @ 100%|LtLedhead         |Ledhead            |    990 [027/035] {00/02/011/0032} |    990 (2016) {00/02/011/0032} |  3,885 (Aug 2014) {01/08/039/0121} |   885 [  1x] (03/01/15) |
|USA|LVL 17 @  59%|Lucianman101      |Epaul              |    555 [044/090] {00/00/010/0017} |    645 (2015) {00/00/004/0035} |  3,360 (Jan 2016) {00/08/045/0086} |   615 [  2x] (25/08/13) |
|NED|LVL 23 @  69%|m1tch91           |Mendax             |    180 [057/089] {00/00/001/0010} |  3,585 (2012) {03/07/031/0099} |  6,885 (Oct 2014) {06/21/065/0131} |   810 [  1x] (07/01/14) |
|FIN|LVL 12 @  32%|Makikou72         |Makikou            |      0 [046/046] {00/00/000/0000} |    990 (2015) {00/06/010/0010} |  2,490 (Dec 2012) {01/10/019/0056} | 1,485 [  1x] (02/01/13) |
|USA|LVL 12 @  33%|Makoto-Hikami     |                   |      0 [020/020] {00/00/000/0000} |    570 (2015) {00/01/004/0024} |  3,630 (Sep 2015) {02/11/035/0082} |   585 [  1x] (20/07/15) |
|GER|LVL 15 @  15%|Mangamaniac71     |Mangamaniac71      |    885 [018/089] {00/01/006/0041} |  1,980 (2015) {01/06/019/0046} |  2,895 (Jun 2011) {00/09/022/0095} |   705 [  1x] (16/07/11) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  26%|manzoman96        |manzoman96         |      0 [064/064] {00/00/000/0000} |    435 (2013) {00/00/002/0025} |  1,905 (Dec 2012) {01/03/014/0069} |   645 [  1x] (01/05/14) |
|POL|LVL 15 @  27%|Marcin            |marcincz           |      0 [094/094] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,275 (2011) {00/03/008/0051} |  2,100 (Dec 2014) {01/08/014/0052} |   555 [  1x] (17/09/14) |
|IRE|LVL 24 @  20%|Markitron         |Markitron          |  1,215 [041/094] {00/02/010/0049} |  1,515 (2014) {00/02/015/0059} |  3,645 (Dec 2009) {00/12/033/0105} |   930 [  1x] (03/08/08) |
|USA|LVL 36 @  68%|MaverickHunterX   |MaverickHunterX    | 11,310 [003/093] {09/47/045/0274} | 11,310 (2016) {09/47/045/0274} | 18,855 (Jan 2016) {12/92/091/0379} | 9,015 [  1x] (12/12/15) |
|AUS|LVL 35 @  15%|MaxSanson         |MaxSanson          |    345 [089/093] {00/00/002/0019} |  3,450 (2015) {00/09/028/0120} |  8,010 (Dec 2013) {01/06/171/0144} | 1,965 [  1x] (28/12/13) |
|AUS|LVL 27 @  40%|Mchardy23         |Mchardy            |    330 [037/038] {01/01/001/0002} |  4,875 (2013) {03/15/026/0147} |  9,225 (Jan 2014) {06/30/078/0207} | 2,535 [  1x] (20/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 17 @  99%|mcstevens88       |mstevens           |  2,685 [012/033] {02/07/026/0061} |  2,685 (2016) {02/07/026/0061} |  6,075 (Jan 2014) {04/16/059/0143} | 1,275 [  1x] (16/11/15) |
|ENG|LVL 20 @  14%|meistaheinz       |meistaheinz        |  1,395 [026/087] {00/01/015/0057} |  2,175 (2015) {00/03/017/0093} |  3,495 (Dec 2015) {01/07/033/0113} |   615 [  1x] (02/08/15) |
|FIN|LVL 25 @  58%|meltsi            |Meltsi             |  2,940 [003/079] {03/07/025/0068} |  2,940 (2016) {03/07/025/0068} |  3,195 (Jan 2015) {01/09/031/0085} | 1,095 [  1x] (26/03/12) |
|POL|LVL 21 @  57%|michalmarek77     |michalmarek77      |    645 [044/077] {00/01/005/0027} |  3,105 (2015) {01/07/014/0125} |  7,140 (Jan 2015) {00/05/170/0106} | 3,270 [  1x] (02/01/15) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  69%|MiracleTrail      |Clairvoyance       |    360 [025/078] {00/01/002/0014} |  2,730 (2012) {01/05/018/0104} |  6,045 (Jul 2015) {04/26/050/0099} | 1,095 [  1x] (18/07/15) |
|USA|LVL 47 @  49%|mob_skater        |mob_skater         |  4,440 [035/094] {04/07/048/0110} |  5,595 (2014) {04/18/057/0103} |  6,675 (Feb 2014) {05/18/053/0171} | 1,695 [  1x] (29/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  57%|mobilesworking    |mobilesworking     |    600 [017/063] {00/02/005/0018} |  1,035 (2015) {00/00/011/0047} |  1,935 (Mar 2016) {01/04/023/0047} |   420 [  1x] (24/10/15) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  89%|MoneyLaunderer    |MoneyLaunderer     |    675 [027/072] {01/00/003/0027} |  4,020 (2015) {02/18/029/0078} |  4,290 (Aug 2010) {01/12/032/0138} | 1,755 [  1x] (08/04/15) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  60%|mr_chun           |mr_chun            |    195 [055/077] {00/00/001/0011} |    570 (2013) {00/00/003/0032} |  2,010 (Jul 2015) {01/09/023/0022} | 1,290 [  1x] (11/07/15) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  52%|MrNelson92        |MrNelson           |     30 [069/083] {00/00/000/0002} |    795 (2014) {01/01/002/0031} |  2,055 (Mar 2010) {01/07/017/0049} |   525 [  1x] (23/07/14) |
|ENG|LVL 15 @  99%|Mr-Stephen        |MrS                |  1,050 [015/094] {00/02/011/0036} |  2,385 (2015) {01/06/025/0061} |  4,170 (Feb 2015) {04/17/041/0046} |   750 [  1x] (20/02/15) |
|CAN|LVL 29 @  24%|Mullet2000        |mullet2000         |  1,305 [051/094] {00/01/011/0059} |  5,730 (2015) {01/13/035/0222} |  5,730 (Apr 2015) {01/13/035/0222} | 2,055 [  1x] (15/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 42 @  80%|neohwa            |                   |  2,775 [043/091] {01/10/012/0089} |  8,010 (2013) {03/18/067/0256} | 17,820 (Jan 2014) {14/62/110/0428} | 2,400 [  1x] (12/01/13) |
|ENG|LVL 13 @  25%|NeonDelta         |                   |    135 [039/091] {00/00/001/0007} |    345 (2011) {00/01/000/0017} |  1,845 (Nov 2015) {01/04/010/0067} |   570 [  1x] (06/10/15) |
|GER|LVL 14 @  65%|NeoRausch         |NeoRausch          |  1,665 [003/049] {00/05/007/0067} |  1,665 (2016) {00/05/007/0067} |  2,430 (Mar 2014) {00/07/019/0082} |   450 [  1x] (22/11/12) |
|USA|LVL 29 @  76%|Netguy503         |netguy503          |    855 [069/091] {00/02/003/0039} |  2,490 (2013) {00/03/014/0120} |  6,030 (Aug 2012) {04/29/062/0056} | 2,910 [  1x] (27/01/15) |
|NED|LVL 29 @  37%|NewDust           |NewDust            |  1,875 [030/092] {01/06/017/0043} |  3,675 (2013) {02/13/035/0073} | 10,185 (Jul 2013) {10/36/084/0175} | 3,390 [  1x] (02/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  67%|newrome           |orthodoxy1095      |    315 [035/092] {00/01/004/0007} |    660 (2015) {00/00/004/0036} |  3,210 (Nov 2015) {02/13/032/0048} | 1,020 [  1x] (28/11/15) |
|GER|LVL 14 @  33%|ocesc68           |ocesc              |    405 [026/063] {00/01/000/0021} |    900 (2014) {01/01/012/0018} |  2,985 (Jun 2014) {01/10/031/0065} |   735 [  1x] (14/06/14) |
|AUS|LVL 31 @  57%|oggob             |oggob              |  1,740 [055/094] {01/10/010/0024} |  2,550 (2015) {02/13/024/0020} |  4,500 (Jul 2014) {04/20/025/0082} | 2,130 [  1x] (07/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 17 @   1%|oldyella          |yella              |  2,355 [007/088] {01/02/018/0097} |  2,355 (2016) {01/02/018/0097} |  4,905 (Aug 2015) {02/14/062/0095} | 2,520 [  1x] (27/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  72%|ortiz344          |MattyG             |    105 [064/083] {00/00/001/0005} |  1,305 (2013) {01/03/010/0037} |  5,205 (Aug 2012) {02/14/069/0101} | 1,170 [  1x] (25/08/12) |
|BEL|LVL 21 @  51%|Osahi_be          |Osahi              |  1,020 [042/091] {00/01/012/0038} |  1,725 (2011) {00/03/013/0071} |  3,270 (Jan 2011) {01/08/024/0110} |   660 [  1x] (29/05/12) |
|FRA|LVL 23 @  40%|Palette_Swap      |Palette Swap       |    435 [043/043] {00/00/006/0017} |  2,760 (2015) {01/09/025/0068} |  6,045 (Oct 2015) {05/15/044/0165} | 1,575 [  1x] (07/09/13) |
|CAN|LVL 25 @  82%|PapasitoPenguin   |Holmes             |    975 [037/051] {01/04/012/0005} |  5,205 (2013) {03/13/024/0185} |  9,000 (Jun 2015) {06/23/132/0126} | 2,910 [  1x] (04/08/15) |
|ENG|LVL 28 @  17%|Papu_kweh         |Papu_Kweh          |  2,775 [022/029] {02/15/026/0019} |  8,325 (2014) {06/28/047/0221} | 11,580 (Dec 2014) {08/33/098/0282} | 1,410 [  1x] (26/08/14) |
|USA|LVL 24 @  70%|peanut0423        |Peanut0423         |    750 [047/086] {00/01/008/0028} |  2,670 (2014) {01/09/020/0072} |  6,255 (Mar 2015) {00/02/171/0063} | 5,010 [  1x] (11/03/15) |
|CAN|LVL 16 @  18%|Pestilence11      |                   |      0 [086/086] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,455 (2015) {01/03/015/0037} |  2,970 (Feb 2015) {02/09/019/0082} |   720 [  1x] (24/02/15) |
|FRA|LVL 29 @  67%|phoenix9447       |Phoenix944         |  2,670 [020/091] {02/05/024/0076} |  2,835 (2014) {02/07/028/0067} | 11,685 (May 2015) {06/30/211/0105} | 3,525 [  1x] (30/05/15) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  85%|PlatypusPillow    |PlatypusDude       |  2,430 [010/029] {02/05/022/0064} |  2,430 (2016) {02/05/022/0064} |  3,870 (Jan 2015) {00/06/032/0158} |   810 [  1x] (29/08/14) |
|USA|LVL 22 @  63%|POEman553         |Apdiddy            |  1,620 [032/077] {01/03/015/0048} |  2,520 (2014) {00/05/015/0108} |  4,155 (Jan 2016) {03/09/025/0137} |   855 [  1x] (06/06/15) |
|CAN|LVL 30 @  61%|poodude           |Tapejara           |  2,790 [018/093] {01/07/014/0104} |  3,210 (2014) {01/11/024/0088} |  6,765 (Aug 2013) {03/09/135/0091} | 2,340 [  1x] (14/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  62%|PrimeRib          |PrimeRib_          |  1,140 [019/091] {00/01/014/0042} |  1,140 (2015) {00/01/011/0048} |  3,495 (Oct 2015) {02/08/020/0121} |   975 [  1x] (18/10/15) |
|USA|LVL 14 @   1%|quicksilverd1     |QuickSilverD       |      0 [040/040] {00/00/000/0000} |    795 (2014) {00/02/009/0023} |  2,280 (Oct 2015) {02/04/007/0090} |   840 [  1x] (22/10/15) |

Link To OP

oggob

2016 : Monthly Update (R-Z) | Link To OP

Glossary
MhR = Month Rank
TMh = Total Months

Code:
|NED|LVL 26 @  98%|RAD27-D           |SxP                |  2,535 [020/092] {01/05/012/0103} |  4,245 (2014) {01/09/072/0073} |  5,475 (Oct 2013) {01/05/086/0151} | 2,055 [  1x] (19/10/13) |
|POL|LVL 15 @  62%|radekn            |rdkn               |  2,265 [007/030] {01/07/024/0049} |  3,645 (2014) {03/13/019/0091} |  4,140 (Jul 2015) {01/10/039/0126} | 1,230 [  1x] (27/04/16) |
|USA|LVL 28 @   9%|ragnorak251       |crmetteer          |  2,535 [021/091] {01/05/040/0047} |  2,535 (2016) {01/05/040/0047} |  6,120 (Jun 2015) {03/18/047/0170} | 1,500 [  1x] (10/08/12) |
|AUS|LVL 15 @  15%|Raven-Valor95     |RavenValor95       |      0 [076/076] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,080 (2010) {00/01/008/0050} |  7,050 (Jan 2015) {05/26/041/0172} | 1,410 [  1x] (19/01/15) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  13%|RedshirtRig       |Nuke Soda          |      0 [030/030] {00/00/000/0000} |    780 (2015) {00/00/003/0046} |  1,905 (Dec 2013) {00/05/010/0077} |   480 [  1x] (21/10/15) |
|USA|LVL 39 @ 100%|Reign_Of_Rain     |                   |    750 [086/094] {02/01/003/0014} |  4,575 (2013) {05/12/036/0101} |  8,205 (Aug 2012) {05/16/100/0191} | 1,320 [  2x] (14/09/09) |
|ENG|LVL 14 @  69%|RellikSK          |Dynasty            |  1,185 [016/026] {01/05/004/0029} |  2,190 (2015) {02/06/018/0050} |  5,730 (Dec 2014) {04/14/052/0146} |   810 [  1x] (25/12/14) |
|ROU|LVL 34 @  48%|ReNeGaDe124       |ReNeGaDe124        |  1,320 [061/094] {01/02/011/0042} |  3,675 (2010) {03/09/021/0113} |  9,705 (Aug 2013) {08/29/085/0207} | 3,330 [  1x] (14/10/14) |
|ENG|LVL 22 @  47%|replicant-uk      |70s Style Pimp     |  3,720 [007/038] {02/11/030/0098} | 10,350 (2013) {04/25/085/0322} | 14,295 (Mar 2013) {04/55/105/0365} | 2,130 [  1x] (25/10/13) |
|CAN|LVL 47 @  49%|Returners         |Returners          |  2,835 [052/094] {02/07/026/0071} |  9,315 (2012) {06/33/079/0193} | 11,925 (Nov 2013) {06/29/144/0261} | 2,850 [  1x] (15/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 22 @  66%|RIOGA6            |Shadow_FFVI        |    705 [047/091] {00/00/003/0041} |  2,925 (2012) {01/08/018/0099} |  4,080 (Aug 2010) {03/13/050/0058} | 1,230 [  1x] (30/08/10) |
|NED|LVL 43 @  19%|RoaringMdog18     |RoaringMdog        |  4,500 [031/070] {03/11/039/0120} |  6,255 (2013) {02/13/051/0213} | 14,430 (Jan 2016) {09/58/116/0274} | 2,295 [  1x] (21/09/14) |
|ENG|LVL 14 @  42%|Rosur             |Rosur              |  1,965 [005/082] {01/03/017/0067} |  1,965 (2016) {01/03/017/0067} |  2,940 (Dec 2015) {03/07/026/0066} | 1,080 [  1x] (26/03/16) |
|ENG|LVL 26 @   9%|Rtbeoh            |Rtbeoh             |      0 [077/077] {00/00/000/0000} |  5,475 (2012) {03/24/029/0127} |  6,450 (Jul 2015) {03/15/076/0152} | 2,100 [  1x] (29/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  73%|RyJonJinn         |Gillian Seed       |    165 [045/093] {00/00/002/0007} |    945 (2010) {00/04/012/0015} |  2,280 (Feb 2012) {01/05/017/0076} |   585 [  1x] (19/04/10) |
|INA|LVL 40 @  16%|ryoonz            |RyoonZ             |  4,335 [028/060] {03/11/033/0121} | 14,940 (2015) {10/41/134/0362} | 14,940 (Apr 2015) {10/41/134/0362} | 2,100 [  1x] (03/04/15) |
|CAN|LVL 18 @  18%|S1_Winged_Angel   |Cloud Strife       |  1,365 [018/077] {00/02/016/0047} |  1,410 (2015) {01/06/008/0030} |  3,030 (May 2012) {02/11/024/0064} |   840 [  1x] (10/12/14) |
|GER|LVL 24 @  61%|Saivania          |delSai             |  2,370 [011/077] {02/04/018/0074} |  2,880 (2013) {00/02/025/0130} |  4,470 (Oct 2013) {00/05/033/0202} | 1,395 [  1x] (26/08/14) |
|USA|LVL 19 @  31%|Samus4145         |Samus4145          |  1,425 [013/088] {00/02/007/0069} |  1,425 (2016) {00/02/007/0069} |  3,900 (Dec 2015) {02/07/028/0138} |   960 [  1x] (28/11/15) |
|ENG|LVL 15 @  84%|ScarletMyst       |DistortionOfReality|  1,380 [009/092] {01/02/018/0032} |  1,380 (2016) {01/02/018/0032} |  4,830 (Jan 2016) {03/28/033/0052} |   810 [  1x] (09/02/16) |
|MEX|LVL 32 @  57%|Sez_06            |Sez                |    120 [046/065] {00/00/000/0008} |  8,625 (2013) {05/21/097/0195} | 17,820 (Jul 2015) {10/47/272/0242} | 3,525 [  1x] (09/07/15) |
|USA|LVL 19 @  68%|Shinjiru          |Shinjiru           |  1,035 [032/094] {00/02/014/0029} |  1,815 (2013) {01/05/021/0037} |  2,460 (Jan 2012) {01/08/020/0064} | 1,050 [  1x] (24/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  70%|Sinoru            |ColdPizza          |    525 [027/092] {00/04/004/0003} |    690 (2010) {00/02/009/0016} |  1,935 (Dec 2015) {01/03/004/0091} |   540 [  1x] (02/12/15) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  69%|SirSmokesAlot69   |bunbun777          |    315 [060/094] {00/00/004/0013} |  1,920 (2010) {00/04/020/0064} |  3,900 (Dec 2010) {01/06/044/0124} | 1,005 [  1x] (03/01/14) |
|CAN|LVL 13 @  51%|SirUltimos        |SirUltimos         |    360 [026/077] {00/00/004/0016} |    360 (2016) {00/00/004/0016} |  2,130 (May 2015) {00/05/028/0056} |   735 [  1x] (18/05/15) |
|CAN|LVL 25 @  87%|SJay1994          |sjay1994           |    960 [058/089] {00/02/013/0026} |  2,115 (2013) {02/05/010/0067} |  3,990 (Nov 2014) {02/07/032/0136} | 1,155 [  1x] (24/05/15) |
|AUS|LVL 15 @   3%|Ski-Skate         |SkiSkate           |      0 [007/007] {00/00/000/0000} |      0 (2016) {00/00/000/0000} | 15,900 (Oct 2015) {09/60/117/0358} | 3,705 [  1x] (27/10/15) |
|USA|LVL 30 @  66%|Slashkice         |Diebuster          |    135 [085/093] {00/00/001/0007} |  3,885 (2013) {04/14/019/0089} |  6,225 (Jun 2011) {03/17/035/0207} | 2,220 [  1x] (28/12/13) |
|ENG|LVL 16 @   4%|smalltroubl       |Kalor              |    105 [041/041] {00/00/001/0005} |  1,815 (2014) {00/03/020/0063} |  3,120 (Jul 2015) {00/09/038/0078} |   540 [  1x] (16/12/13) |
|USA|LVL  9 @   7%|Smokey_Nice       |Smokey             |      0 [030/030] {00/00/000/0000} |                                |  3,600 (Dec 2013) {02/14/013/0106} |   510 [  2x] (21/12/13) |
|ENG|LVL 47 @  94%|snow_hawk_88      |SnowHawk           |  5,415 [015/094] {03/15/062/0111} |  8,745 (2013) {06/21/055/0275} |  9,180 (Nov 2013) {07/12/136/0184} | 1,860 [  1x] (21/11/13) |
|ENG|LVL 20 @  92%|sohail4321        |Jimmyfenix         |  1,800 [019/056] {00/07/017/0044} |  1,800 (2016) {00/07/017/0044} |  5,310 (Feb 2013) {01/20/037/0148} |   960 [  1x] (26/12/14) |
|USA|LVL 24 @  17%|SomaXD            |KiraXD             |  1,005 [057/094] {00/01/005/0051} |  2,325 (2014) {01/04/017/0085} |  3,180 (Feb 2015) {01/04/032/0112} |   930 [  1x] (14/08/12) |
|ENG|LVL 23 @  59%|somethingatt      |masteratt          |    330 [084/094] {00/00/001/0020} |  1,785 (2011) {00/05/009/0071} |  4,485 (May 2012) {02/19/031/0099} | 1,140 [  1x] (23/01/11) |
|POR|LVL 14 @ 100%|Spedfrom          |Mar Nosso          |    600 [031/093] {00/01/006/0022} |    600 (2010) {01/02/004/0008} |  1,710 (Nov 2012) {00/05/011/0062} |   465 [  1x] (25/09/08) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  96%|Spycarnegy        |Spycarnegy         |    285 [046/088] {00/01/000/0013} |    540 (2012) {00/01/008/0014} |  1,590 (Nov 2011) {00/02/009/0076} |   450 [  1x] (05/01/16) |
|USA|LVL 37 @  77%|Stanng            |Stanng243          |  4,170 [024/090] {01/12/020/0154} |  9,855 (2015) {07/35/068/0227} | 12,030 (May 2014) {05/13/262/0140} | 2,715 [  1x] (13/05/14) |
|USA|LVL 38 @  24%|Starky27          |RPG                |  1,005 [077/091] {00/02/019/0017} |  3,960 (2012) {01/12/029/0122} |  8,055 (Feb 2012) {03/22/074/0221} | 3,630 [  1x] (12/10/15) |
|ENG|LVL 20 @   3%|Steroyd           |Steroyd            |    525 [061/094] {00/00/002/0031} |  1,515 (2013) {00/02/021/0047} |  2,775 (Nov 2010) {00/03/029/0109} |   720 [  1x] (07/08/08) |
|NED|LVL 41 @  18%|StevePharma       |StevePharma        |    615 [088/093] {00/01/010/0015} |  8,280 (2012) {07/30/063/0162} | 12,975 (Aug 2012) {12/41/126/0223} | 3,240 [  1x] (01/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 17 @  51%|StingX2           |StingX2            |  2,010 [011/071] {00/04/011/0088} |  2,220 (2015) {00/04/020/0084} |  5,640 (Oct 2015) {01/11/115/0068} | 2,880 [  1x] (12/10/15) |
|ENG|LVL 21 @  31%|Storm-Iz-SiK      |Storm360           |    930 [034/079] {00/02/003/0044} |  1,380 (2013) {01/04/012/0032} |  5,700 (Feb 2015) {05/22/050/0088} | 1,605 [  1x] (03/07/15) |
|USA|LVL 28 @  81%|StrangeInStereo   |Strange in Stereo  |  4,590 [010/049] {04/21/046/0040} |  5,475 (2014) {04/14/042/0149} | 14,805 (Mar 2016) {12/47/157/0247} | 1,800 [  1x] (28/01/16) |
|BEL|LVL 18 @  46%|superjona97       |superjona          |  3,270 [003/089] {02/07/023/0106} |  3,270 (2016) {02/07/023/0106} |  3,540 (Jan 2016) {03/09/018/0110} |   810 [  1x] (11/03/16) |
|USA|LVL 15 @  87%|suppadoopa        |suppadoopa         |      0 [041/041] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,995 (2015) {01/03/010/0083} |  3,150 (Mar 2015) {01/05/021/0126} |   990 [  1x] (17/07/13) |
|USA|LVL 17 @  26%|SykoTech          |SykoTech           |    375 [057/079] {00/00/006/0013} |  2,010 (2015) {00/11/010/0048} |  2,850 (Dec 2013) {05/09/013/0050} |   780 [  1x] (23/11/11) |
|USA|LVL 19 @  95%|tahsin_sutcuoglu  |tahsutify          |      0 [087/087] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,245 (2012) {01/07/008/0013} | 10,320 (Sep 2014) {06/26/133/0194} | 1,110 [  1x] (19/09/14) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  94%|tav7623           |tav7623            |    285 [046/072] {00/00/000/0019} |  1,770 (2014) {00/03/009/0082} |  2,595 (Jan 2014) {00/03/018/0119} |   690 [  1x] (30/08/14) |
|ENG|LVL 15 @  16%|Taylor0786        |Loefah             |      0 [067/067] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,965 (2015) {01/07/024/0029} |  3,525 (Mar 2013) {01/10/026/0111} |   870 [  1x] (21/02/15) |
|ENG|LVL 22 @  74%|Telminator-2      |Triggerhappytel    |    930 [051/090] {00/02/004/0042} |  1,935 (2013) {00/05/016/0067} |  2,595 (Feb 2016) {01/09/022/0063} | 1,110 [  1x] (10/02/16) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  83%|TheBkMogul        |BkMogul            |    240 [078/091] {00/00/006/0004} |  3,825 (2012) {01/13/040/0085} |  3,825 (Apr 2012) {01/13/040/0085} |   810 [  1x] (26/02/12) |
|ENG|LVL 16 @  26%|TheCommonDan      |Captain Smirk      |      0 [043/043] {00/00/000/0000} |  3,240 (2013) {03/07/018/0102} |  4,620 (Feb 2013) {03/05/051/0140} |   870 [  1x] (11/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 19 @  78%|theDeeDubs        |theDeeDubs         |  2,565 [016/056] {02/03/033/0063} |  2,790 (2013) {00/02/033/0108} |  7,935 (Oct 2011) {07/24/050/0201} | 1,155 [  1x] (05/10/11) |
|USA|LVL  5 @  87%|TheGloomyPickle   |Quake1028          |      0 [091/091] {00/00/000/0000} |    255 (2011) {00/02/000/0005} |    600 (Jan 2011) {00/00/004/0032} |   225 [  1x] (09/01/14) |
|CAN|LVL 26 @  32%|TheWrenchNinja    |WrenchNinja        |    810 [054/089] {00/01/008/0032} |  2,385 (2013) {01/03/012/0105} |  9,090 (Aug 2014) {07/21/108/0180} | 1,725 [  1x] (27/12/14) |
|FIN|LVL 36 @  37%|TimodusSnake      |                   |  3,345 [035/073] {03/07/025/0095} |  5,370 (2015) {03/14/028/0182} | 10,215 (Oct 2015) {10/20/139/0163} | 2,040 [  1x] (12/10/15) |
|USA|LVL 22 @  79%|timothyonfire     |timothyonfire      |  1,035 [037/062] {00/02/011/0035} |  3,165 (2013) {02/17/005/0075} |  7,125 (May 2015) {01/10/168/0067} | 4,215 [  1x] (21/05/15) |
|OMA|LVL 28 @  13%|Tizoc789          |Tizoc              |  1,095 [050/081] {00/03/013/0029} |  3,570 (2013) {00/07/023/0150} |  7,485 (Aug 2011) {02/23/079/0179} |   990 [  1x] (31/05/12) |
|USA|LVL 26 @  44%|TMC2k1            |TMC                |  1,815 [031/093] {02/03/017/0045} |  1,815 (2016) {02/03/017/0045} |  4,005 (Nov 2013) {01/19/025/0091} | 1,230 [  1x] (02/01/16) |
|GER|LVL 18 @  84%|TNH47             |TNH853             |  1,620 [021/079] {00/03/016/0058} |  1,620 (2016) {00/03/016/0058} |  4,905 (Oct 2014) {02/15/038/0137} |   900 [  1x] (18/05/15) |
|AUT|LVL 17 @   5%|Tobinishi         |Tobinishi          |    195 [053/094] {00/01/001/0005} |  2,235 (2010) {01/04/025/0063} |  3,225 (Jan 2015) {01/10/031/0081} |   825 [  1x] (13/12/14) |
|POR|LVL 26 @  60%|toofhairy         |nny                |  6,255 [003/094] {04/34/050/0065} |  6,255 (2016) {04/34/050/0065} | 13,215 (Dec 2013) {06/39/161/0253} | 2,775 [  1x] (18/02/13) |
|USA|LVL 17 @  71%|UnknownJones      |                   |    855 [029/078] {00/04/003/0027} |  1,665 (2014) {00/03/018/0057} |  4,335 (Aug 2012) {03/07/083/0045} | 2,595 [  1x] (16/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  33%|UnlovedJew        |UnlovedJew         |  2,865 [020/078] {00/03/012/0149} |  7,440 (2014) {06/12/114/0124} |  8,160 (Oct 2014) {02/05/192/0106} | 5,505 [  1x] (16/10/14) |
|ROU|LVL 38 @  80%|Vagabone          |Vaga               |     75 [091/094] {00/00/001/0003} |  5,010 (2014) {04/11/037/0146} |  8,790 (Jul 2015) {05/31/080/0180} | 2,325 [  1x] (26/10/14) |
|ENG|LVL 19 @  52%|vikt999           |DeadManWalking     |  1,230 [029/070] {01/01/000/0064} |  1,815 (2015) {01/07/014/0039} |  4,680 (Aug 2011) {05/09/040/0118} |   750 [  1x] (22/06/12) |
|USA|LVL 30 @  66%|WarWolf7          |WarWolf            |  6,135 [002/094] {05/19/035/0165} |  6,135 (2016) {05/19/035/0165} |  6,345 (Mar 2015) {02/20/080/0119} | 1,215 [  1x] (02/01/15) |
|ENG|LVL 17 @  88%|Weak_Spot         |Gen X              |  1,470 [011/077] {00/03/008/0064} |  3,060 (2013) {01/09/021/0096} |  5,565 (Mar 2012) {02/20/039/0149} |   765 [  2x] (06/03/12) |
|GER|LVL 25 @  64%|WeTeHa            |WeTeHa             |  1,230 [034/084] {01/02/014/0030} |  2,475 (2013) {01/08/018/0069} |  5,940 (Aug 2010) {03/15/055/0160} | 1,560 [  1x] (15/02/15) |
|USA|LVL 17 @   4%|WindDancerReborn  |KazeDancer         |      0 [077/077] {00/00/000/0000} |    690 (2013) {00/01/003/0034} |  3,105 (Oct 2015) {01/08/024/0099} | 1,350 [  1x] (22/11/12) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  86%|wkureservedp2     |wkureservedp2      |    270 [046/067] {01/01/000/0000} |  1,725 (2015) {01/08/016/0023} |  5,160 (May 2014) {00/02/143/0046} | 4,050 [  1x] (11/05/14) |
|ENG|LVL 13 @   2%|Wo33er            |Wo33er             |      0 [076/076] {00/00/000/0000} |    450 (2015) {00/04/002/0002} |  3,225 (Oct 2011) {00/09/034/0093} |   765 [  1x] (24/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  59%|xarab4lyfex       |skLaFarebear       |     45 [072/087] {00/00/000/0003} |    345 (2014) {00/00/001/0021} |  3,240 (Nov 2010) {02/13/025/0064} | 1,155 [  1x] (16/11/10) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  26%|XFreaktionX       |Gray Matter        |    795 [019/065] {00/02/007/0027} |  2,430 (2014) {01/04/022/0082} |  3,690 (Dec 2013) {02/09/027/0114} |   780 [  1x] (01/06/14) |
|USA|LVL 17 @  46%|xLiKx             |LiK                |  1,530 [008/094] {02/04/013/0028} |  2,670 (2015) {02/12/010/0062} |  3,060 (Aug 2015) {02/08/033/0066} | 1,185 [  1x] (12/08/15) |
|USA|LVL 26 @  36%|xMETATRONx        |Niandra_LaDes      |    510 [067/094] {00/00/003/0028} |  3,270 (2013) {01/04/028/0126} |  6,420 (Oct 2013) {05/18/051/0158} | 1,500 [  1x] (10/08/12) |
|USA|LVL 15 @  48%|xxphirexx         |Jacy               |    405 [032/089] {00/00/004/0019} |  1,470 (2013) {01/04/016/0030} |  4,395 (Jan 2013) {02/20/029/0091} |   765 [  1x] (23/02/15) |
|BEL|LVL 31 @  59%|xZoneHunter       |xZoneHunter        |  7,140 [005/053] {05/13/062/0214} |  8,610 (2014) {06/29/078/0172} | 10,185 (Sep 2015) {03/19/209/0111} | 5,865 [  1x] (08/09/15) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  89%|zebaz08           |zebaz08            |      0 [055/055] {00/00/000/0000} |     60 (2012) {00/00/000/0004} |  4,500 (Dec 2011) {03/09/031/0148} |   870 [  1x] (01/08/13) |
|USA|LVL 17 @   7%|Zerokoolpsx       |zerokoolpsx        |      0 [089/089] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,155 (2014) {01/01/011/0037} |  3,720 (Nov 2009) {02/14/032/0076} | 1,155 [  1x] (28/11/09) |
|CAN|LVL 15 @  73%|zeroskater18      |bananafactory      |    375 [037/090] {00/01/002/0015} |    435 (2013) {00/00/000/0029} |  2,700 (Jul 2015) {01/09/017/0080} |   900 [  1x] (23/02/15) |
|IRE|LVL 31 @  64%|Zieghardt         |Coxy               |  4,215 [004/090] {01/18/032/0097} |  4,215 (2016) {01/18/032/0097} |  6,120 (Mar 2013) {02/14/046/0208} | 1,650 [  1x] (14/08/15) |
|USA|LVL 23 @  43%|zoyosjd           |ZoyosJD            |  1,770 [021/077] {01/08/021/0016} |  1,770 (2016) {01/08/021/0016} |  5,355 (Jun 2014) {07/16/037/0103} | 1,005 [  1x] (08/01/15) |

Link To OP

Tapejara

Awesome! Amazing work on the new thread.

I stopped trophy hunting the past two months, but I'm going to get back into it for April. My goal is still to reach 50 platinums by the end of the year and get my completion percentage up to 40%.

Drayco21

Some truly amazing work was put into making this thread work; thanks Oggob- I've never been one to really compete for dat leaderboard spot, but these threads do a lot to encourage me to get off my ass and work for those plats. Hopefully the inFAMOUS 1 and Grim Fandango platinums will happen this month, at least.

Amazing OP, well done!

Question time!
Which time frame are you going by for the -10 platinums or more in a month- because i earned 15 platinums in January 2016. Although 10 of them were popped short after midnight january 1st (GMT+1 time).

Definitely going to try to get into the top 10 from now on ^^

kgtrep

This will be a bare bones version for the first one, see how it goes...

2016 : March Summary | Link To OP

Total Points Gained : 364,575
Average : 1,458 Pts per person (-7% decrease from Feb 2016)

Best Month Achievers : 2
Code:
+ - + ----- ----- + ----- ----- ----- + ----- ----- ----- +    ----- ----- ----- ----- -----  +
|   |             |                   |                   |             Best Month Breakdown  |
|   | LVL / LVL % |PSN ID             |GAF ID             |   Pts (MMM YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |
+ - + ----- ----- + ----- ----- ----- + ----- ----- ----- +    ----- ----- ----- ----- -----  +
|AUS|LVL 26 @  77%|F1nal              |Onislash           | 4,305 (Mar 2016) {03/09/043/0111} |
|USA|LVL 21 @  96%|kgtrep             |kgtrep             | 6,945 (Mar 2016) {06/34/055/0077} |

Yay, I am in something!

oggob

Amazing OP, well done!

Question time!
Which time frame are you going by for the -10 platinums or more in a month- because i earned 15 platinums in January 2016. Although 10 of them were popped short after midnight january 1st (GMT+1 time).

Definitely going to try to get into the top 10 from now on ^^

What I see is that December 31st you had 88 Plats, then on the 1st Jan you had 98 Plats.

Technically, it's probably not the "right" way, but I am taking that when a new date hits, PSNProfiles capture what you had as it turns into the new day. So in your case, you had 10 Plats achieved prior to January 1st and that you achieved 12 Plats in Dec 2015.

Good job on hitting 10+ in a month, I'm not trying to pick on you (first missing you in the first update) and now this, etc... There is always time for some historical lists in the future though... ;)

EDIT - I had a quick look at what PSN Profiles does, and they consider those Plats to be in the month of January. So their snapshots are considered to be "at the end of the day"
I should be using the final days of the month as the reference points to find out what was achieved per month...
Will have a look at this tonight after work and see what impacts it would be to change...

Nuke Soda

Good job OP.

Need to get back into my PS4 groove, been playing the hell out of my Xbox One these past few weeks, which is a nice change.

Thanks for making this thread, you're doing an awesome job!

My proudest trophy achievement this year so far is in Final Fantasy 7. I got the "Will you Be My Valentine?" trophy on Valentine's Day, and it wasn't even on purpose.

Drayco21

First Plat of the month down;

Platinum #20- inFAMOUS

Easily my favorite new franchise of the last generation. I love you Sucker Punch, but the Blast Shard collecting trophy for the first game is pretty awful. Had to resort to using a map and marking off all 350 spots one by one to find the last four shards hiding in the city. Worth it to have 100% trophy completion on the entire series though.

Fantastic thread, love the new format :) I am doing surprisingly well at 25th in total if I read that right. I'm aiming for the 52 games in a year challenge at the same time ha ha.

My goal this month is to get the plat for Divinity, 100% The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and see how far I get in Dark Souls 3 and Ratchet.

ckleow

Glad to see a new thread. Great job, oggob.

Finally won a month. :)

Just wondering,how come my level/level% on the leader-board differ from psnprofile.com

oggob

What I see is that December 31st you had 88 Plats, then on the 1st Jan you had 98 Plats.

Technically, it's probably not the "right" way, but I am taking that when a new date hits, PSNProfiles capture what you had as it turns into the new day. So in your case, you had 10 Plats achieved prior to January 1st and that you achieved 12 Plats in Dec 2015.

Good job on hitting 10+ in a month, I'm not trying to pick on you (first missing you in the first update) and now this, etc... There is always time for some historical lists in the future though... ;)

EDIT - I had a quick look at what PSN Profiles does, and they consider those Plats to be in the month of January. So their snapshots are considered to be "at the end of the day"
I should be using the final days of the month as the reference points to find out what was achieved per month...
Will have a look at this tonight after work and see what impacts it would be to change...

More on this, I checked again tonight and I see via the Stats page of your profile (xzonehunter), that Dec 31st now has 98 Platinums. I have a screen capture of this tonight, so I am going to look again tomorrow about the same time I did today to see if it returns to what I saw this morning.

Glad to see a new thread. Great job, oggob.

Finally won a month. :)

Just wondering,how come my level/level% on the leader-board differ from psnprofile.com

I should be able to update this going forward, but it would seem as though the Level & % are the figures at the start of the Month, not at the end...

Eggbok

New trophy thread!? Awesome!

Oh cool, i got added to the list, thanks!

Suprised to see myself up to high there, guess the lego game binge helped :') last couple of weeks have been slow though, so im probably going to drop quite a bit.

Thanks for making a new thread, good luck with keeping it up!

Shuddup milkl!!

Cornbread78

That's one hell of a wall of numbers, lol.

Good stuff OP, thanks for putting it together! Around 150 overall isn't so bad in my limited game time!

More on this, I checked again tonight and I see via the Stats page of your profile (xzonehunter), that Dec 31st now has 98 Platinums. I have a screen capture of this tonight, so I am going to look again tomorrow about the same time I did today to see if it returns to what I saw this morning.

First of all, thanks for looking into it. It isn't a huge problem, i just thought it was weird that i wasn't listed in the stats.

Anyway when i look at my stat page, looking at 31st dec, it actually displays 88 platinums. Now, iirc, PSNP shows stats based on your own timezone. So could it maybe be that because of that, PSNP displays my platinum count at 88 on Dec 31st?

Either way, it doesn't really matter. I didn't even earn all those platinums in that month. I just set them up properly so i could pop every platinum with only a few seconds apart from eachother :p

Again great job with the OP!

oggob

Anyway when i look at my stat page, looking at 31st dec, it actually displays 88 platinums. Now, iirc, PSNP shows stats based on your own timezone. So could it maybe be that because of that, PSNP displays my platinum count at 88 on Dec 31st?

Either way, it doesn't really matter. I didn't even earn all those platinums in that month. I just set them up properly so i could pop every platinum with only a few seconds apart from eachother :p

Hmmm... the PSN Profiles run off timezones, but I am not sure why, they obviously can see some timestamp data otherwise they wouldn't show timestamps in the first place! So they should be able to lock the data in place regardless of the timezone selected on the site.

xzonehunter example... I changed my Timezone from +10hrs (98 Plats on Dec 31st) to +1hrs to match yours the Plats moved to Jan 1st when I refreshed.

oggob example... I checked my P4DAN Plat, my Vita states 22nd Jan @ 647am, with +10hrs it shows 22nd Jan @ 747am (going to pin that one on daylight saving), but if I put it to GMT, then I achieved it on Jan 21st @ 847pm... so before I actually got it...

Summary : There is only one solution for the most accurate data, to change the settings on the site based on profile I'm grabbing the data for. I am not doing this, that is way too much effort. :p

So, the end result is that no matter what Timezone I pick on PSN Profiles, the data is always going to be skewed slightly for everyone that isn't in the greatest country in the world (AU duh! and specifically Sydney). I'll update the OP with the findings in the disclaimer and a suggestion of sorts for those people who might like to tee up a Platinum binge to organize it outside of the monthly cross over periods.

-----

On topic, I'm currently farming the hell out of Farming Simulator 16 on the Vita, about 13hrs in, with about another 27hrs to Platinum probably... Playing this about a year after I first took the plunge of Farming Simulator 14 on the same system.

Spaced out, it is some of the most relaxing gaming, it's just a complete cathartic experience for me...

Re-started Ratchet & Clank : Nexus last night, in prep for the new game this month.

Joni

One trophy to go on One Piece Pirate Warriors 3. Just need to max out the crew level of 44 characters. Time to go cry a bit.

Top Bottom