• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | 2016 Edition

This reminded me, I think it would be cool if we had a comprehensive list of games that can't ever be platinum'd, so we can avoid them.

in particular games with online trophies that shut down their servers or games with dead online co-op communities
PS3
PS4
Vita

These are just unobtainable trophies so some might not have plats.

sphinx

the piano man
PS3
PS4
Vita

These are just unobtainable trophies so some might not have plats.

thanks for the link.

the lists are actually smaller than I thought.

I guess many games don't have factually unobtainable trophies, just very hard to get due to dead online communities.

I know there were some Tomb Raider online multiplayer trophies that supposedly were next to impossible to get cause the community is completely dead.

netguy503

thanks for the link.

the lists are actually smaller than I thought.

I guess many games don't have factually unobtainable trophies, just very hard to get due to dead online communities.

I know there were some Tomb Raider online multiplayer trophies that supposedly were next to impossible to get cause the community is completely dead.

that's why I did the online trophies for both tomb raiders first ( PS4 and my free ps plus ps3 copy.....oh back when the day when ps plus was excellent), haven't touched the story at all yet in either game. Now when I do, even if the community is dead/ servers close, nothing will stop me from getting two plats. :)

hollerphonix

Neo Member
that's why I did the online trophies for both tomb raiders first ( PS4 and my free ps plus ps3 copy.....oh back when the day when ps plus was excellent), haven't touched the story at all yet in either game. Now when I do, even if the community is dead/ servers close, nothing will stop me from getting two plats. :)

Actually funny you say this as I just got tomb raider de in the last psn sale and was thinking of doing some mp boosting for it since I had assumed there would be much I could do legit for the mp trophies. Feel free to msg me if you wanna try to get something done.

TFGB

Anybody interested in boosting Disc Jam?

It's virtually impossible to boost Singles matches. I tried with someone last night on all servers with 'any' Ping for about 3/4 of an hour with no joy. I tried with an Alt account of mine on my other PS4 for about another hour and no luck either.

Apparently you might have more luck by trying to boost Doubles matches with another person if you both have a spare DS4 and alt account on one of the quieter servers.

I finally got my 100% this morning legit, but got my arse kicked in so many matches on the way to 50 wins lol.

hollerphonix

Neo Member
Ok does anyone on here have tomb raider definitive and maybe an hour or so to help me with the ranked matches?
It's more less all I need for the multiplayer stuff and seem to have trouble finding a group all at once.
Msg me please

Returners

Ok does anyone on here have tomb raider definitive and maybe an hour or so to help me with the ranked matches?
It's more less all I need for the multiplayer stuff and seem to have trouble finding a group all at once.
Msg me please

Hmm... how long are the multiplayer stuff? I might be interested.

I also got the 50 wins trophies legit in Disc Jam

TFGB

#343 Severed (Vita)

k7xFyZz.jpg

A highly original game on this month's PS+ freebies list from the team that brought us Guacamelee. A couple of the battles were stressful....I have a sore index finger as a result. :/

#90 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
It's Ubisoft. Collect some things , kill some people, collect some more things. In Bolivia this time.

WAAAATTT!!!???

For the longest time, I've only needed to max out the respective classes to get that platinum :/

Don't beat yourself up. It's only been like that for a year or so. They patched it in.

hollerphonix

Neo Member
Hmm... how long are the multiplayer stuff? I might be interested.

I also got the 50 wins trophies legit in Disc Jam

What I need may take an hour tops with good cooperation from others it'd be less probably the only long one is the grind to level 60 which can be done solo and is only time consuming rather than difficult

anyone want to report on Horizon:Zero Dawn's Platinum?

easy? hard? annoying? fun?

It's pretty easy. I don't think i had trouble with any of the trophies and it was all just unmissable open world stuff for the trophies. Really fun game too, so definitely recommending to pick it up.

Don't beat yourself up. It's only been like that for a year or so. They patched it in.

Ah, okay cool, thanks :)

Guess this is my first official entry in to this thread...

17240513_1252088161535128_3145613091687450468_o.jpg

Decided the perfect way to celebrate my 34th Birthday (^____^)

"Student..." trophy literally took me nearly 2 hours

Most definitely one of my favorite/most sentimental platinums and holy fuck, does the climax of the campaign still makes me choke up

Consumer

I'm a bit late, but use this thread for unobtainables. I recommend following it, as there are new posts almost daily.

#121 MX vs. ATV Supercross – A nice prestigious UR; not very fun.
#122 Titanfall 2 – Kinda generic FPS. That speedrun trophy is overrated.
#123 Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (ps3) – Basically a dumbed down Elder Scrolls Online. Self-boosted.
#124 Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (ps4) – Harder than ps3 version since you cant boost in private matches.
#125 Deep Black – Like a 12 year old tried to make a cool, playable action movie.
#126 N.E.R.O. – 1 hour walking simulator.
#127 Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space (NA) – 2 hour follow-the-YT-walkthrough.

netguy503

I'm a bit late, but use this thread for unobtainables. I recommend following it, as there are new posts almost daily.

#121 MX vs. ATV Supercross – A nice prestigious UR; not very fun.
#122 Titanfall 2 – Kinda generic FPS. That speedrun trophy is overrated.
#123 Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (ps3) – Basically a dumbed down Elder Scrolls Online. Self-boosted.
#124 Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (ps4) – Harder than ps3 version since you cant boost in private matches.
#125 Deep Black – Like a 12 year old tried to make a cool, playable action movie.
#126 N.E.R.O. – 1 hour walking simulator.
#127 Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space (NA) – 2 hour follow-the-YT-walkthrough.

Is that just for this month so far?

Wish you told me you were doing Chivalry. Own both versions. :(

Consumer

Is that just for this month so far?

Wish you told me you were doing Chivalry. Own both versions. :(

It's since my March 4 update, so yeah it's been a full month.

Piece of advice if you do PS4 Chivalry:
□ The best way to boost is to play TDM on the snowy map Frigid. When selecting game mode, change your region (triangle button) until you find an empty lobby. Both players should be searching in different regions. If the map Frigid isn't present, back out and search again. Once in game, simply run to the opposing team's spawn area and keep killing; he'll constantly spawn right beside you, letting you get up to 41 kills per 10 minute match.

I'll try to post my future MP games here first. I'm looking to do Sniper Ghost Warrior, Wolfenstein, and Tomb Raider (ps3) in the near future, if anyone has them. (PSN: gionascm2)

Melchiah

anyone want to report on Horizon:Zero Dawn's Platinum?

easy? hard? annoying? fun?

It's pretty easy. The hardest part for me was getting Blazing Suns in Watch Out, Tie Down, and Ravager Control trials. The latter seems to rely a bit on luck, when it comes to the Ravagers' routes.

I feel bad, trophy fam.

My last platinum was my 200th - Resident Evil 7.

Before that, I finished all 6 versions of Disney Infinity for the various Sony systems. Since then, I've spend more of my gaming free time on BOTW. I know my rank is dropping as we speak, but Zelda's just too massive! I'm sure I'll get back to it when the time is right, but still...

Anyone else in the same boat?

netguy503

Is the person that was doing the monthly trophy tracking still here/still doing it? Do you know what month we left off on? I'd hate to see that die. :(

yella

I feel bad, trophy fam.

My last platinum was my 200th - Resident Evil 7.

Before that, I finished all 6 versions of Disney Infinity for the various Sony systems. Since then, I've spend more of my gaming free time on BOTW. I know my rank is dropping as we speak, but Zelda's just too massive! I'm sure I'll get back to it when the time is right, but still...

Anyone else in the same boat?

Yup... Inset a goal of achieving a grand total of 5000 trophies by the end of the year (started the year with just over 3200) and I currently only have 3407 ;_; Can't find a good rhythm at all; games like Ni-oh and Horizon also don't help at all. Plus KOF XIV finally bringing 2 characters I love as DLC... feels bad man

daevv

Doe Mincraft Story Mode get better in episode 2? I actually feel asleep during episode 1. It was so boring. Started playing some of the games I bought during all the sales from Christmas to now. Got platinum in Laura Croft Go and Little Acre in no time. Playing Snoopy's Grand Adventure now.

sphinx

the piano man
so what would you guys do??

I am really in the mode to play a resident evil game when I am done with darksiders warmastered edition.

I never played 5 and 6, only 4 on GCN and while I'd preferably play RE7 because of its single-player nature, I think I will wait for a complete edition with the season pass or something later on, Game + Season Pass is waaaay too expensive right now.

the thing is... what's the deal with the trophies on RE5 and RE6?? I don't mean just the platinum but all the trophies that come with the DLC content. I'd want a 100% trophy bar for the game + all DLCs, not just platinum.

my problem is that I am 100% a single-player gamer, the only time I played a game with MP-online content was TLOU and because I had a 14-day free trail. I don't have a plus account and certainly don't want to start paying now for it.

It seems there is online-multiplayer exclusive trophies for RE5 and not sure about RE6...

knowing all of this, would you suggest I stay away from them???

Fisty

so what would you guys do??

I am really in the mode to play a resident evil game when I am done with darksiders warmastered edition.

I never played 5 and 6, only 4 on GCN and while I'd preferably play RE7 because of its single-player nature, I think I will wait for a complete edition with the season pass or something later on, Game + Season Pass is waaaay too expensive right now.

the thing is... what's the deal with the trophies on RE5 and RE6?? I don't mean just the platinum but all the trophies that come with the DLC content. I'd want a 100% trophy bar for the game + all DLCs, not just platinum.

my problem is that I am 100% a single-player gamer, the only time I played a game with MP-online content was TLOU and because I had a 14-day free trail. I don't have a plus account and certainly don't want to start paying now for it.

It seems there is online-multiplayer exclusive trophies for RE5 and not sure about RE6...

knowing all of this, would you suggest I stay away from them???

RE6 is worse, iirc. I wouldn't even bother with 6 at all tbh since the campaign is nowhere good enough to make up for the hours of grinding for the MP trophies. 5's grind isn't that bad if you can find a good group of 3 and just burn through survivors etc, and the campaign and single player DLC is decent.

netguy503

RE6 is worse, iirc. I wouldn't even bother with 6 at all tbh since the campaign is nowhere good enough to make up for the hours of grinding for the MP trophies. 5's grind isn't that bad if you can find a good group of 3 and just burn through survivors etc, and the campaign and single player DLC is decent.

He doesn't want to pay for plus though. So "finding a good group" isn't an option.

sphinx

the piano man
yeah no,

thanks for the replies.

Will probably go with Horizon: ZD for the time being and wait til Q4 or later for REVII

I've been playing way too many indies and remasters and basically don't know how current gen looks like so H:ZD seems like a good choice.

Doe Mincraft Story Mode get better in episode 2? I actually feel asleep during episode 1. It was so boring. Started playing some of the games I bought during all the sales from Christmas to now. Got platinum in Laura Croft Go and Little Acre in no time. Playing Snoopy's Grand Adventure now.

Yeah, MSM gets a lot better, though I liked the first arc way better than the second.

bpfd

I bought Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink a few weeks ago when it was on sale and got the plat after just a few hours. The game is what it is, a very easy platinum. I may have enjoyed it better if I hadn't played it between Horizon and Nier:Automata.

HZD is a beautiful game to look at and play. I spent hours in photo mode alone. I loved the game and cant wait for the dlc. The story seemed a little lacking at first but picked up towards the end which led to an extremely enjoyable experience that I doubted anything would top this year.

That thought didn't last long. I bought Nioh at the end of March while it was on sale and was extremely looking forward to playing it after HZD. That same weekend. I decided on a whim to also buy Nier: Automata after hearing good things about it. I am so glad I did.

I just finished it tonight and got the platinum. I only "bought" one trophy, I couldn't be bothered to farm materials for the last upgrade I needed. This game's story is incredible, and the combat is fun. The visuals are a little lacking after playing Horizon but I really liked the art style. I cant recommend this game enough and I have already convinced one other person to buy it.

That brings my Platinum total up to 90. I am a little behind my goal to get to 100 this year, Nioh is next and I know that will take some time. 2017 is has been a great year so far.

sphinx

the piano man
Yesterday I platinumed Darksiders Warmastered, I got a bit of gamer remorse cause I was determined to finish it before going to bed so I started around playing 4 PM, took a small 1 hour break to eat dinner and came back... finished with all the grind and collectathon around 2:30 AM.. so I was looking at the credits and my platinum around 3:00 AM... that's nearly 10 hours of playing a videogame straight.

But I'am lonely as fuck and there's barely anything to do on easter Sunday. Once a year won't hurt.

That makes my 10 platinum in 7 years look pretty shitty, lol. Just finished Horizon ZD last night. ;-)

I bought a PS home console for the first time in January 2015, a PS4.

In 2 years and 3 months, this is what I've achieved,

moritz_reiher.png

424/424 trophies, I gotta say I am pretty disciplined with my games, I take plenty of things into consideration* before I decide what to play but then I stick to it,

it's a great feeling to know every game I'v bought has been a good investment. I still haven't bought a game I haven't enjoyed or has been a PITA to platinum.

Genre
Length
Retail
Time to Platinum
Conditions to Platinum (no online MP or "Kill 1 million of these rare creatures" type of trophies)
Price
Metacritic

TP-DK

Platinumed Witcher 3 today and got 100% in the expansions. So many missable trophies to keep track of, but overall it wasnt so bad.

sphinx

the piano man
Quick question, Trophy-GAF,

how much of a pain in the ass is to platinum Bloodborne, including DLC trophies??

I've got no PS+ so I'd have to go offline solo all of them, is it doable or are we talking weeks and weeks of just dying and dying over and over?

I've never played any souls game...

what should I really now about this game in terms of trophies?

I understand it's tough but I am resilient, I like learning as long as it doesn't take forever to reload a screen.

also, is this game all about getting good at it or is luck involved? cause if there's something like "you need X-boss to do this or that in order to win, whether the boss do it is purely luck based" I think I'd pass..

oggob

2017 : January Summary | Link To OP

Hi All,

How late am I? So ridiculously late... Most of February and March was actually spent overseas away from home, some of which not by choice. Upon returning home and eventually catching up on work, I am starting to have some free time again.

I am hoping there are no further issues in the near future that will stop updates from happening.

I will be rolling 2017 into this thread, so I will get around to getting the Thread Title updated

At the end of the last year, I culled the list a touch, removed people that were inactive from GAF for a certain length of time and also removed profiles that had an average monthly result of 150pts and under. In the event those people want back in, they will have to contact me. Also know there are a couple of people wanting in, I will comb through the thread after these posts and will update them into the results from February.

Once again, sorry for the drama!

On to the results...

coisou pulled in 16K in the month and 16 Platinum trophies. This is the first time that coisou has topped the monthly tally.

2 People put their name into the 10 Platinums
coisou (coisou) - Debut!
RoaringMdog18 (RoaringMdog) - Debut!

Total Points Gained : 427,155
Average : 1,907 Pts per person & Weighted Average : 2,225 Pts per person (removed IDs that didn't contribute)

Best Month Achievers : 3
Code:
+ - + ------ - ---+ ---------------- + ----- ----- ----- + ------ ---------- ---------------  +
|   |             |                  |                   |              Best Month Breakdown  |
|   | LVL / LVL % |PSN ID            |GAF ID             |    Pts (MMM YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |
+ - + ------ - ---+ ---------------- + ----- ----- ----- + ------ ---------- ---------------  +
|ENG|LVL 22 @  64%|AST2008           |WITHE1982          |  7,050 (Jan 2017) {05/26/063/0128} |
|ENG|LVL 18 @  89%|cammy84           |cammy84            |  2,460 (Jan 2017) {01/12/025/0030} |
|FIN|LVL 49 @  73%|coisou            |coisou             | 17,235 (Jan 2017) {16/63/148/0283} |

Best Jan Achievers : 30
Code:
+ - + ------ - ---+ ---------------- + ----- ----- ----- + ------ ------ ---------------  +
|   |             |                  |                   |             Best Jan Breakdown |
|   | LVL / LVL % |PSN ID            |GAF ID             |    Pts (YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |
+ - + ------ - ---+ ---------------- + ----- ----- ----- + ------ ------ ---------------  +
|ENG|LVL 22 @  64%|AST2008           |WITHE1982          |  7,050 (2017) {05/26/063/0128} |
|RUS|LVL 27 @  58%|benzopil          |benzopil           |  5,790 (2017) {05/24/028/0126} |
|USA|LVL 38 @  48%|brickarts295      |brickarts295       |  5,385 (2017) {02/12/049/0165} |
|CAN|LVL 22 @  14%|Bromic_LaMonte    |Lelcar             |  2,400 (2017) {00/02/013/0122} |
|ENG|LVL 18 @  89%|cammy84           |cammy84            |  2,460 (2017) {01/12/025/0030} |
|FIN|LVL 49 @  73%|coisou            |coisou             | 17,235 (2017) {16/63/148/0283} |
|BEL|LVL 21 @  20%|Creamium          |Creamium           |  4,935 (2017) {03/13/048/0119} |
|BRA|LVL 22 @  46%|DesmaBR           |desmax             |  2,790 (2017) {00/06/014/0122} |
|USA|LVL 25 @  44%|Dingotech-US      |Dingotech          |  2,820 (2017) {01/04/014/0124} |
|POR|LVL 19 @  82%|DisturbedPT       |Intel_89           |  7,335 (2017) {04/22/052/0205} |
|USA|LVL 44 @  18%|Dthomp            |jdirtybird32       |  4,680 (2017) {03/15/033/0120} |
|USA|LVL 25 @  81%|freman8183        |bpfd               |  2,280 (2017) {02/06/015/0062} |
|USA|LVL 13 @  22%|ghibli99          |ghibli99           |  1,200 (2017) {00/02/009/0050} |
|CAN|LVL 29 @  72%|GIONAScm2         |Consumer           |  6,705 (2017) {05/27/054/0117} |
|USA|LVL 39 @  76%|I3rand0           |I3rand0            |  9,330 (2017) {08/35/076/0164} |
|FRA|LVL 12 @  97%|Kurtofan          |Kurtofan           |  1,095 (2017) {01/05/006/0019} |
|USA|LVL 39 @  36%|libregkd          |libregkd           |  8,355 (2017) {05/28/063/0203} |
|USA|LVL 27 @   2%|LordCastamere     |Lord of Castamere  | 10,425 (2017) {07/17/095/0319} |
|ENG|LVL 24 @  22%|LSB123            |Savantcore         |  1,110 (2017) {00/04/010/0030} |
|GER|LVL 16 @  88%|Mangamaniac71     |Mangamaniac71      |  1,965 (2017) {01/09/019/0027} |
|AUS|LVL 37 @  93%|MaxSanson         |MaxSanson          |  5,460 (2017) {03/18/051/0118} |
|USA|LVL 15 @  81%|MiracleTrail      |Clairvoyance       |    840 (2017) {00/01/009/0032} |
|FRA|LVL 33 @  23%|phoenix9447       |Phoenix944         |  6,360 (2017) {06/17/033/0184} |
|NED|LVL 29 @  28%|RAD27-D           |SxP                |  4,440 (2017) {02/21/029/0088} |
|USA|LVL 13 @  69%|RedshirtRig       |Nuke Soda          |  1,155 (2017) {00/01/002/0067} |
|INA|LVL 44 @  97%|ryoonz            |RyoonZ             | 11,865 (2017) {07/33/091/0327} |
|ENG|LVL 17 @  74%|smalltroubl       |Kalor              |  1,770 (2017) {01/06/011/0048} |
|USA|LVL 26 @  10%|SomaXD            |KiraXD             |  1,845 (2017) {01/03/007/0079} |
|NED|LVL 44 @  75%|StevePharma       |StevePharma        |  9,075 (2017) {09/42/082/0081} |
|USA|LVL 28 @  46%|UnlovedJew        |UnlovedJew         |  3,900 (2017) {03/10/024/0116} |

Best Day Achievers : 4
Code:
+ - + ------ - ---+ ---------------- + ----- ----- ----- + ------ ----- ----------+
|   |             |                  |                   |    Best Day Breakdown  |
|   | LVL / LVL % |PSN ID            |GAF ID             |  Pts [Freq] (DD/MM/YY) |
+ - + ------ - ---+ ---------------- + ----- ----- ----- + ------ ----- ----------+
|ENG|LVL 22 @  64%|AST2008           |WITHE1982          |1,650 [  1x] (10/01/17) |
|RUS|LVL 27 @  58%|benzopil          |benzopil           |2,265 [  1x] (05/01/17) |
|INA|LVL 44 @  97%|ryoonz            |RyoonZ             |2,115 [  1x] (13/01/17) |
|USA|LVL 24 @  70%|zoyosjd           |ZoyosJD            |1,230 [  1x] (08/01/17) |

Glossary
Freq = Frequency : This is a count of the amount of times this point value has occurred, in the event of more than once, the first instance date is shown only.

Link To OP

oggob

2017 : January Data | Link To OP

Code:
+ - + - + ----- ----- + ----- ----- ----- + ----- ----- ----- +
|   |   | LVL / LVL % |PSN ID             |GAF ID             |
|  1|SIN|LVL 79 @  71%|ckleow             |ckleow             |
|  2|CAN|LVL 56 @  80%|Dragonslayer_023   |Dragonslayer_023   |
|  3|ENG|LVL 51 @  41%|Goonboy            |Roxas              |
|  4|USA|LVL 51 @  14%|mob_skater         |mob_skater         |
|  5|CAN|LVL 51 @  10%|Returners          |Returners          |
|  6|NZL|LVL 50 @  94%|LiquidSolid        |LiquidSolid        |
|  7|ENG|LVL 49 @  92%|snow_hawk_88       |SnowHawk           |
|  8|FIN|LVL 49 @  73%|coisou             |coisou             |
|  9|NED|LVL 47 @  94%|RoaringMdog18      |RoaringMdog        |
| 10|USA|LVL 46 @  50%|ValkyrieX          |jacks81x           |
| 11|FRA|LVL 45 @   3%|Alexein88          |alexein            |
| 12|INA|LVL 44 @  97%|ryoonz             |RyoonZ             |
| 13|NED|LVL 44 @  75%|StevePharma        |StevePharma        |
| 14|ENG|LVL 44 @  36%|Footos22           |Footos22           |
| 15|USA|LVL 44 @  18%|Dthomp             |jdirtybird32       |
| 16|USA|LVL 43 @  94%|MaverickHunterX    |MaverickHunterX    |
| 17|USA|LVL 43 @  52%|gfn21              |gfn21              |
| 18|ENG|LVL 41 @  39%|FallenGrace        |FallenGrace        |
| 19|USA|LVL 40 @  95%|GraveRobberX       |GraveRobberX       |
| 20|USA|LVL 40 @  77%|Balphon            |Balphon            |
| 21|ROU|LVL 40 @  36%|Vagabone           |Vaga               |
| 22|ENG|LVL 39 @  92%|KylieDog           |Stallion Dan       |
| 23|USA|LVL 39 @  86%|Stanng             |Stanng243          |
| 24|USA|LVL 39 @  76%|I3rand0            |I3rand0            |
| 25|USA|LVL 39 @  36%|libregkd           |libregkd           |
| 26|USA|LVL 38 @  99%|ArcheyShiggy       |Sapientas          |
| 27|BEL|LVL 38 @  83%|JoniP              |Joni               |
| 28|USA|LVL 38 @  48%|brickarts295       |brickarts295       |
| 29|AUS|LVL 37 @  93%|MaxSanson          |MaxSanson          |
| 30|HKG|LVL 37 @  12%|Gskyace            |Gskyace            |
| 31|USA|LVL 36 @  27%|DarkParodius       |JPS Kai            |
| 32|NOR|LVL 35 @  75%|Gorger             |Gorger             |
| 33|BEL|LVL 35 @  43%|xZoneHunter        |xZoneHunter        |
| 34|USA|LVL 35 @  27%|big-_-_-_-boss69   |Fisty              |
| 35|AUS|LVL 35 @  27%|hersheyfan         |hersheyfan         |
| 36|ROU|LVL 35 @  18%|ReNeGaDe124        |ReNeGaDe124        |
| 37|USA|LVL 34 @  83%|DryvBy             |DryvBy             |
| 38|ENG|LVL 34 @  22%|AnthonyUK          |AnthonypUK         |
| 39|USA|LVL 33 @  88%|gotstrangepowers   |gotstrangepowers   |
| 40|NED|LVL 33 @  62%|danielm1979        |Lapidus' Beard     |
| 41|AUS|LVL 33 @  38%|oggob              |oggob              |
| 42|USA|LVL 33 @  35%|WarWolf7           |WarWolf            |
| 43|FRA|LVL 33 @  23%|phoenix9447        |Phoenix944         |
| 44|IRE|LVL 33 @   9%|Zieghardt          |Coxy               |
| 45|USA|LVL 33 @   8%|haveabloodmuffin   |Threads            |
| 46|KOR|LVL 32 @  57%|haadim             |haadim             |
| 47|SUI|LVL 32 @  10%|eloxx              |eloxx              |
| 48|USA|LVL 32 @   1%|Slashkice          |Diebuster          |
| 49|CAN|LVL 31 @  92%|licbone73          |RocketRacoon       |
| 50|CAN|LVL 31 @  64%|poodude            |Tapejara           |
| 51|ITA|LVL 31 @  54%|cappie88           |cappie88           |
| 52|USA|LVL 31 @  40%|CoffeeKillquest    |CoffeeKillquest    |
| 53|USA|LVL 31 @  26%|Netguy503          |netguy503          |
| 54|ENG|LVL 31 @  14%|llll-Dan-llll      |Wasp               |
| 55|BEL|LVL 30 @  93%|Klart              |Klart              |
| 56|USA|LVL 30 @  83%|ShockTopper32      |Shock32            |
| 57|USA|LVL 30 @  79%|StrangeInStereo    |Strange in Stereo  |
| 58|ENG|LVL 30 @  53%|Papu_kweh          |Papu_Kweh          |
| 59|CAN|LVL 30 @  29%|Mullet2000         |mullet2000         |
| 60|NED|LVL 29 @  98%|NewDust            |NewDust            |
| 61|CAN|LVL 29 @  72%|GIONAScm2          |Consumer           |
| 62|ENG|LVL 29 @  71%|almighty-slayer    |Carl               |
| 63|NED|LVL 29 @  28%|RAD27-D            |SxP                |
| 64|AUS|LVL 29 @  25%|F1nal              |Onislash           |
| 65|AUS|LVL 29 @   5%|DansDans           |DansDans           |
| 66|POR|LVL 28 @  92%|toofhairy          |nny                |
| 67|USA|LVL 28 @  89%|ragnorak251        |crmetteer          |
| 68|USA|LVL 28 @  74%|Crotin             |Marceles           |
| 69|ENG|LVL 28 @  63%|Fantatier          |FliXFantatier      |
| 70|USA|LVL 28 @  56%|DarkLs1            |DarkLS1            |
| 71|AUS|LVL 28 @  56%|Mchardy23          |Mchardy            |
| 72|USA|LVL 28 @  46%|UnlovedJew         |UnlovedJew         |
| 73|CAN|LVL 28 @  43%|gillettjoe         |BadHand            |
| 74|OMA|LVL 28 @  39%|Tizoc789           |Tizoc              |
| 75|ENG|LVL 28 @  24%|dougalism          |dougalism          |
| 76|USA|LVL 27 @ 100%|Boxster17          |Boxster17          |
| 77|CAN|LVL 27 @  89%|TheWrenchNinja     |WrenchNinja        |
| 78|CAN|LVL 27 @  76%|IceDoesntHelp      |IceDoesntHelp      |
| 79|USA|LVL 27 @  72%|Alo0oy_Alo0oy      |Alo0oy             |
| 80|CAN|LVL 27 @  68%|SJay1994           |sjay1994           |
| 81|CAN|LVL 27 @  66%|PapasitoPenguin    |Holmes             |
| 82|RUS|LVL 27 @  58%|benzopil           |benzopil           |
| 83|USA|LVL 27 @  53%|TMC2k1             |TMC                |
| 84|USA|LVL 27 @  35%|xMETATRONx         |Niandra_LaDes      |
| 85|USA|LVL 27 @   2%|LordCastamere      |Lord of Castamere  |
| 86|USA|LVL 26 @  71%|JFDoom             |jf DOOM            |
| 87|FRA|LVL 26 @  55%|Grandben           |crispyben          |
| 88|ENG|LVL 26 @  40%|Rtbeoh             |Rtbeoh             |
| 89|GER|LVL 26 @  30%|WeTeHa             |WeTeHa             |
| 90|USA|LVL 26 @  24%|TheBkMogul         |BkMogul            |
| 91|USA|LVL 26 @  10%|SomaXD             |KiraXD             |
| 92|USA|LVL 26 @   6%|POEman553          |Apdiddy            |
| 93|USA|LVL 25 @  91%|BHK3               |BHK3               |
| 94|FRA|LVL 25 @  90%|BoxManLocke        |BoxManLocke        |
| 95|GER|LVL 25 @  86%|Saivania           |delSai             |
| 96|USA|LVL 25 @  83%|peanut0423         |Peanut0423         |
| 97|USA|LVL 25 @  81%|freman8183         |bpfd               |
| 98|USA|LVL 25 @  81%|JellySoupForever   |Jsoup              |
| 99|USA|LVL 25 @  78%|timothyonfire      |timothyonfire      |
|100|USA|LVL 25 @  74%|Daniel_Gonzz       |ULTROS!            |
|101|USA|LVL 25 @  69%|kgtrep             |kgtrep             |
|102|USA|LVL 25 @  44%|Dingotech-US       |Dingotech          |
|103|IRE|LVL 25 @  38%|Markitron          |Markitron          |
|104|ENG|LVL 25 @  36%|replicant-uk       |70s Style Pimp     |
|105|NED|LVL 25 @   9%|m1tch91            |Mendax             |
|106|FRA|LVL 24 @  89%|Palette_Swap       |Palette Swap       |
|107|USA|LVL 24 @  70%|zoyosjd            |ZoyosJD            |
|108|IRE|LVL 24 @  37%|GothPunk           |GothPunk           |
|109|ENG|LVL 24 @  37%|somethingatt       |masteratt          |
|110|ENG|LVL 24 @  22%|LSB123             |Savantcore         |
|111|CRO|LVL 24 @  21%|Filip-I            |Agram              |
|112|USA|LVL 24 @   5%|BaraSailey         |BaraSailey         |
|113|JAP|LVL 24 @   2%|Amazingu           |Zolbrod            |
|114|USA|LVL 23 @  93%|graffiX_13         |graffix13          |
|115|POR|LVL 23 @  89%|Andrefpvs          |Andrefpvs          |
|116|CAN|LVL 23 @  79%|Kingwingin         |kingwingin         |
|117|ENG|LVL 23 @  78%|elmars369          |elmars369          |
|118|ENG|LVL 23 @  75%|Telminator-2       |Triggerhappytel    |
|119|USA|LVL 23 @  40%|RIOGA6             |Shadow_FFVI        |
|120|CAN|LVL 23 @  27%|kevinlever         |kevin1025          |
|121|POL|LVL 23 @   9%|michalmarek77      |michalmarek77      |
|122|ITA|LVL 22 @  92%|giankratos         |GIANKRATOS         |
|123|BEL|LVL 22 @  82%|Osahi_be           |Osahi              |
|124|CAN|LVL 22 @  67%|Firestorm_ZERO     |Firestorm ZERO     |
|125|ENG|LVL 22 @  64%|AST2008            |WITHE1982          |
|126|BRA|LVL 22 @  46%|DesmaBR            |desmax             |
|127|ENG|LVL 22 @  36%|sohail4321         |Jimmyfenix         |
|128|ENG|LVL 22 @  25%|crp108             |sasliquid          |
|129|CAN|LVL 22 @  14%|Bromic_LaMonte     |Lelcar             |
|130|DEN|LVL 22 @  11%|hanmik             |Hanmik             |
|131|USA|LVL 21 @  93%|ortiz344           |MattyG             |
|132|AUS|LVL 21 @  91%|Cilllah            |Cilla              |
|133|ENG|LVL 21 @  78%|Storm-Iz-SiK       |Storm360           |
|134|USA|LVL 21 @  35%|Drayco90           |Drayco21           |
|135|USA|LVL 21 @  30%|Amazins3354        |Jaykay             |
|136|BEL|LVL 21 @  20%|Creamium           |Creamium           |
|137|ENG|LVL 21 @  20%|meistaheinz        |meistaheinz        |
|138|USA|LVL 21 @  14%|LiquidDom          |Dominator          |
|139|USA|LVL 20 @  89%|Shinjiru           |Shinjiru           |
|140|USA|LVL 20 @  79%|mcstevens88        |mstevens           |
|141|GER|LVL 20 @  71%|genbatzu           |genbatzu           |
|142|USA|LVL 20 @  68%|GibbShift          |NastyBook          |
|143|USA|LVL 20 @  67%|StingX2            |StingX2            |
|144|ENG|LVL 20 @  65%|Steroyd            |Steroyd            |
|145|USA|LVL 20 @  58%|LordofPwn          |LordofPwn          |
|146|USA|LVL 20 @  46%|tahsin_sutcuoglu   |tahsutify          |
|147|BEL|LVL 20 @  40%|GuerrillaDawg      |Dawg               |
|148|BEL|LVL 20 @  28%|superjona97        |superjona          |
|149|USA|LVL 20 @  27%|theDeeDubs         |theDeeDubs         |
|150|ENG|LVL 20 @   6%|vikt999            |DeadManWalking     |
|151|GER|LVL 19 @  97%|TNH47              |TNH853             |
|152|POR|LVL 19 @  82%|DisturbedPT        |Intel_89           |
|153|USA|LVL 19 @  77%|darth_orange93     |DarthOrange        |
|154|USA|LVL 19 @  75%|oldyella           |yella              |
|155|ENG|LVL 19 @  75%|Score01            |score01            |
|156|SWE|LVL 19 @  41%|chiliboy91         |chiliboy           |
|157|USA|LVL 19 @  34%|xLiKx              |LiK                |
|158|USA|LVL 19 @   5%|PlatypusPillow     |PlatypusDude       |
|159|USA|LVL 18 @  99%|falconxcrunner09   |falconxcrunner09   |
|160|USA|LVL 18 @  93%|humbleboy13        |WhiskerFrisker     |
|161|ENG|LVL 18 @  89%|cammy84            |cammy84            |
|162|CAN|LVL 18 @  86%|S1_Winged_Angel    |Cloud Strife       |
|163|USA|LVL 18 @  72%|Militaratus        |Militaratus        |
|164|USA|LVL 18 @  71%|cool_trainer       |cool_trainer       |
|165|TUR|LVL 18 @  69%|atomiksuperinsan   |atomiksuperinsan   |
|166|USA|LVL 18 @  61%|Cornbread78        |Cornbread78        |
|167|USA|LVL 18 @  57%|Lucianman101       |Epaul              |
|168|USA|LVL 18 @  48%|MoneyLaunderer     |MoneyLaunderer     |
|169|USA|LVL 18 @  27%|PrimeRib           |PrimeRib_          |
|170|ENG|LVL 18 @  19%|Weak_Spot          |Gen X              |
|171|ENG|LVL 17 @  74%|smalltroubl        |Kalor              |
|172|ENG|LVL 17 @  68%|ScarletMyst        |DistortionOfReality|
|173|USA|LVL 17 @  52%|Zerokoolpsx        |zerokoolpsx        |
|174|CAN|LVL 17 @  40%|LtLedhead          |Ledhead            |
|175|ENG|LVL 17 @  23%|CaptQasiel         |Qasiel             |
|176|IRE|LVL 17 @  18%|DessieB93          |Desmond            |
|177|AUT|LVL 17 @  13%|Tobinishi          |Tobinishi          |
|178|ENG|LVL 17 @   8%|Mr-Stephen         |MrS                |
|179|USA|LVL 17 @   2%|wkureservedp2      |wkureservedp2      |
|180|GER|LVL 16 @  88%|Mangamaniac71      |Mangamaniac71      |
|181|ENG|LVL 16 @  70%|Grieves1           |Grieves            |
|182|USA|LVL 16 @  67%|DeMacabre          |Demacabre          |
|183|USA|LVL 16 @  61%|XFreaktionX        |Gray Matter        |
|184|CAN|LVL 16 @  54%|zeroskater18       |bananafactory      |
|185|POL|LVL 16 @  42%|radekn             |rdkn               |
|186|GER|LVL 16 @  30%|NeoRausch          |NeoRausch          |
|187|USA|LVL 16 @  27%|newrome            |orthodoxy1095      |
|188|POL|LVL 16 @  24%|Marcin             |marcincz           |
|189|USA|LVL 16 @  18%|cbTang             |Tang               |
|190|USA|LVL 15 @  81%|MiracleTrail       |Clairvoyance       |
|191|AUS|LVL 15 @  76%|foolishoptimist    |foolishoptimist    |
|192|USA|LVL 15 @  63%|William4482        |100%TrophyMaster   |
|193|GER|LVL 15 @  37%|Agressor616        |Vindicator         |
|194|POR|LVL 15 @  37%|Spedfrom           |Mar Nosso          |
|195|USA|LVL 15 @  28%|InfiniteUnrest     |InfiniteUnrest     |
|196|ENG|LVL 15 @  25%|RellikSK           |Dynasty            |
|197|USA|LVL 15 @  24%|tav7623            |tav7623            |
|198|USA|LVL 15 @  22%|Broadbandit        |Broadbandito       |
|199|USA|LVL 15 @   1%|DandyCrocodile     |Dandy Crocodile    |
|200|GER|LVL 15 @   1%|ocesc68            |ocesc              |
|201|USA|LVL 14 @  96%|xarab4lyfex        |skLaFarebear       |
|202|USA|LVL 14 @  94%|mr_chun            |mr_chun            |
|203|USA|LVL 14 @  93%|AmnesiacWanderer   |Servbot #42        |
|204|USA|LVL 14 @  80%|quicksilverd1      |QuickSilverD       |
|205|CAN|LVL 14 @  49%|SirUltimos         |SirUltimos         |
|206|USA|LVL 14 @  49%|Spycarnegy         |Spycarnegy         |
|207|USA|LVL 14 @  41%|mobilesworking     |mobilesworking     |
|208|FIN|LVL 14 @  33%|Kraft              |Melchiah           |
|209|USA|LVL 14 @   2%|MrNelson92         |MrNelson           |
|210|ENG|LVL 13 @  97%|Delusi             |Delusibeta         |
|211|CAN|LVL 13 @  94%|bigdaddygamebot    |bigdaddygamebot    |
|212|USA|LVL 13 @  69%|RedshirtRig        |Nuke Soda          |
|213|USA|LVL 13 @  62%|manzoman96         |manzoman96         |
|214|NOR|LVL 13 @  57%|IkonMeKnivet       |Ikon               |
|215|CAN|LVL 13 @  55%|AlphaTwo           |AlphaTwo00         |
|216|USA|LVL 13 @  34%|crblahblah         |cr_blah_blah       |
|217|USA|LVL 13 @  22%|ghibli99           |ghibli99           |
|218|USA|LVL 13 @  14%|kamineko_kitteh    |kamineko           |
|219|USA|LVL 13 @   6%|free7palestine     |slick7rick         |
|220|FRA|LVL 12 @  97%|Kurtofan           |Kurtofan           |
|221|USA|LVL 12 @  86%|Makoto-Hikami      |Hikami             |
|222|CAN|LVL 12 @  76%|CedricKnave        |Darth Chocula      |
|223|USA|LVL 12 @  71%|LaughingBanana     |Laughing Banana    |
|224|USA|LVL 10 @  77%|Smokey_Nice        |Smokey             |

Link To OP

oggob

2017 : January A-G Profiles | Link To OP

Code:
+ ----------------  + ------ -------- ----- + ------ -----+
|PSN ID             |    Total {Ave} [Rank] |  Jan [Rank] |
|Agressor616        |                       |     0 [193] |
|Alexein88          |  1,335 { 1,335} [104] | 1,335 [104] |
|almighty-slayer    |  4,110 { 4,110} [031] | 4,110 [031] |
|Alo0oy_Alo0oy      |                       |     0 [193] |
|AlphaTwo           |     75 {    75} [190] |    75 [190] |
|Amazingu           |  1,650 { 1,650} [088] | 1,650 [088] |
|Amazins3354        |    300 {   300} [176] |   300 [176] |
|AmnesiacWanderer   |    405 {   405} [158] |   405 [158] |
|Andrefpvs          |    330 {   330} [171] |   330 [171] |
|AnthonyUK          |  4,635 { 4,635} [025] | 4,635 [025] |
|ArcheyShiggy       |  3,405 { 3,405} [038] | 3,405 [038] |
|AST2008            |  7,050 { 7,050} [010] | 7,050 [010] |
|atomiksuperinsan   |    630 {   630} [145] |   630 [145] |
|Balphon            |  3,810 { 3,810} [034] | 3,810 [034] |
|BaraSailey         |  1,275 { 1,275} [108] | 1,275 [108] |
|benzopil           |  5,790 { 5,790} [015] | 5,790 [015] |
|BHK3               |                       |     0 [193] |
|big-_-_-_-boss69   |  1,335 { 1,335} [104] | 1,335 [104] |
|bigdaddygamebot    |    435 {   435} [156] |   435 [156] |
|BoxManLocke        |  1,425 { 1,425} [099] | 1,425 [099] |
|Boxster17          |  1,380 { 1,380} [102] | 1,380 [102] |
|brickarts295       |  5,385 { 5,385} [018] | 5,385 [018] |
|Broadbandit        |                       |     0 [193] |
|Bromic_LaMonte     |  2,400 { 2,400} [058] | 2,400 [058] |
|cammy84            |  2,460 { 2,460} [055] | 2,460 [055] |
|cappie88           |  1,080 { 1,080} [123] | 1,080 [123] |
|CaptQasiel         |                       |     0 [193] |
|cbTang             |  3,105 { 3,105} [041] | 3,105 [041] |
|CedricKnave        |                       |     0 [193] |
|chiliboy91         |                       |     0 [193] |
|Cilllah            |    150 {   150} [185] |   150 [185] |
|ckleow             |  4,500 { 4,500} [026] | 4,500 [026] |
|CoffeeKillquest    |  2,820 { 2,820} [046] | 2,820 [046] |
|coisou             | 17,235 {17,235} [001] |17,235 [001] |
|cool_trainer       |                       |     0 [193] |
|Cornbread78        |  1,125 { 1,125} [117] | 1,125 [117] |
|crblahblah         |                       |     0 [193] |
|Creamium           |  4,935 { 4,935} [020] | 4,935 [020] |
|Crotin             |    345 {   345} [166] |   345 [166] |
|crp108             |  1,530 { 1,530} [092] | 1,530 [092] |
|DandyCrocodile     |    705 {   705} [136] |   705 [136] |
|Daniel_Gonzz       |  1,860 { 1,860} [075] | 1,860 [075] |
|danielm1979        |  1,890 { 1,890} [074] | 1,890 [074] |
|DansDans           |  1,455 { 1,455} [098] | 1,455 [098] |
|DarkLs1            |  1,830 { 1,830} [079] | 1,830 [079] |
|DarkParodius       |  4,980 { 4,980} [019] | 4,980 [019] |
|darth_orange93     |    375 {   375} [162] |   375 [162] |
|Delusi             |    165 {   165} [184] |   165 [184] |
|DeMacabre          |  1,965 { 1,965} [070] | 1,965 [070] |
|DesmaBR            |  2,790 { 2,790} [048] | 2,790 [048] |
|DessieB93          |  2,100 { 2,100} [067] | 2,100 [067] |
|Dingotech-US       |  2,820 { 2,820} [046] | 2,820 [046] |
|DisturbedPT        |  7,335 { 7,335} [009] | 7,335 [009] |
|dougalism          |  3,540 { 3,540} [035] | 3,540 [035] |
|Dragonslayer_023   |  6,270 { 6,270} [014] | 6,270 [014] |
|Drayco90           |  1,275 { 1,275} [108] | 1,275 [108] |
|DryvBy             |  3,150 { 3,150} [039] | 3,150 [039] |
|Dthomp             |  4,680 { 4,680} [024] | 4,680 [024] |
|elmars369          |  1,740 { 1,740} [084] | 1,740 [084] |
|eloxx              |    870 {   870} [129] |   870 [129] |
|F1nal              |  2,415 { 2,415} [057] | 2,415 [057] |
|falconxcrunner09   |  2,790 { 2,790} [048] | 2,790 [048] |
|FallenGrace        |  4,200 { 4,200} [030] | 4,200 [030] |
|Fantatier          |  1,485 { 1,485} [095] | 1,485 [095] |
|Filip-I            |                       |     0 [193] |
|Firestorm_ZERO     |     45 {    45} [192] |    45 [192] |
|foolishoptimist    |    330 {   330} [171] |   330 [171] |
|Footos22           |  4,905 { 4,905} [021] | 4,905 [021] |
|free7palestine     |    930 {   930} [125] |   930 [125] |
|freman8183         |  2,280 { 2,280} [064] | 2,280 [064] |
|genbatzu           |    975 {   975} [124] |   975 [124] |
|gfn21              |  4,890 { 4,890} [022] | 4,890 [022] |
|ghibli99           |  1,200 { 1,200} [113] | 1,200 [113] |
|giankratos         |    450 {   450} [155] |   450 [155] |
|GibbShift          |    345 {   345} [166] |   345 [166] |
|gillettjoe         |  1,755 { 1,755} [082] | 1,755 [082] |
|GIONAScm2          |  6,705 { 6,705} [011] | 6,705 [011] |
|Goonboy            |  4,845 { 4,845} [023] | 4,845 [023] |
|Gorger             |  2,850 { 2,850} [045] | 2,850 [045] |
|GothPunk           |  1,500 { 1,500} [094] | 1,500 [094] |
|gotstrangepowers   |  2,535 { 2,535} [054] | 2,535 [054] |
|graffiX_13         |    855 {   855} [130] |   855 [130] |
|Grandben           |  1,920 { 1,920} [073] | 1,920 [073] |
|GraveRobberX       |  1,260 { 1,260} [110] | 1,260 [110] |
|Grieves1           |    465 {   465} [153] |   465 [153] |
|Gskyace            |  1,965 { 1,965} [070] | 1,965 [070] |
|GuerrillaDawg      |    540 {   540} [150] |   540 [150] |

Link To OP

oggob

2017 : January H-Q Profiles | Link To OP

Code:
|haadim             |  4,425 { 4,425} [029] | 4,425 [029] |
|hanmik             |  1,170 { 1,170} [115] | 1,170 [115] |
|haveabloodmuffin   |  2,550 { 2,550} [053] | 2,550 [053] |
|hersheyfan         |    345 {   345} [166] |   345 [166] |
|humbleboy13        |                       |     0 [193] |
|I3rand0            |  9,330 { 9,330} [005] | 9,330 [005] |
|IceDoesntHelp      |  1,110 { 1,110} [118] | 1,110 [118] |
|IkonMeKnivet       |    885 {   885} [128] |   885 [128] |
|InfiniteUnrest     |    915 {   915} [127] |   915 [127] |
|JellySoupForever   |  2,220 { 2,220} [065] | 2,220 [065] |
|JFDoom             |  3,480 { 3,480} [036] | 3,480 [036] |
|JoniP              |  2,460 { 2,460} [055] | 2,460 [055] |
|kamineko_kitteh    |                       |     0 [193] |
|kevinlever         |  1,740 { 1,740} [084] | 1,740 [084] |
|kgtrep             |                       |     0 [193] |
|Kingwingin         |                       |     0 [193] |
|Klart              |  1,830 { 1,830} [079] | 1,830 [079] |
|Kraft              |    360 {   360} [165] |   360 [165] |
|Kurtofan           |  1,095 { 1,095} [120] | 1,095 [120] |
|KylieDog           |  2,760 { 2,760} [050] | 2,760 [050] |
|LaughingBanana     |    390 {   390} [161] |   390 [161] |
|libregkd           |  8,355 { 8,355} [008] | 8,355 [008] |
|licbone73          |    705 {   705} [136] |   705 [136] |
|LiquidDom          |    375 {   375} [162] |   375 [162] |
|LiquidSolid        |  2,355 { 2,355} [061] | 2,355 [061] |
|llll-Dan-llll      |    585 {   585} [147] |   585 [147] |
|LordCastamere      | 10,425 {10,425} [004] |10,425 [004] |
|LordofPwn          |  2,340 { 2,340} [062] | 2,340 [062] |
|LSB123             |  1,110 { 1,110} [118] | 1,110 [118] |
|LtLedhead          |                       |     0 [193] |
|Lucianman101       |     90 {    90} [189] |    90 [189] |
|m1tch91            |     60 {    60} [191] |    60 [191] |
|Makoto-Hikami      |                       |     0 [193] |
|Mangamaniac71      |  1,965 { 1,965} [070] | 1,965 [070] |
|manzoman96         |    435 {   435} [156] |   435 [156] |
|Marcin             |    735 {   735} [135] |   735 [135] |
|Markitron          |  1,485 { 1,485} [095] | 1,485 [095] |
|MaverickHunterX    |  8,895 { 8,895} [007] | 8,895 [007] |
|MaxSanson          |  5,460 { 5,460} [017] | 5,460 [017] |
|Mchardy23          |  1,260 { 1,260} [110] | 1,260 [110] |
|mcstevens88        |    645 {   645} [141] |   645 [141] |
|meistaheinz        |  1,095 { 1,095} [120] | 1,095 [120] |
|michalmarek77      |  4,440 { 4,440} [027] | 4,440 [027] |
|Militaratus        |    645 {   645} [141] |   645 [141] |
|MiracleTrail       |    840 {   840} [132] |   840 [132] |
|mob_skater         |  5,640 { 5,640} [016] | 5,640 [016] |
|mobilesworking     |    660 {   660} [139] |   660 [139] |
|MoneyLaunderer     |                       |     0 [193] |
|mr_chun            |    300 {   300} [176] |   300 [176] |
|MrNelson92         |    150 {   150} [185] |   150 [185] |
|Mr-Stephen         |    255 {   255} [180] |   255 [180] |
|Mullet2000         |    585 {   585} [147] |   585 [147] |
|NeoRausch          |    330 {   330} [171] |   330 [171] |
|Netguy503          |    345 {   345} [166] |   345 [166] |
|NewDust            |    645 {   645} [141] |   645 [141] |
|newrome            |    180 {   180} [183] |   180 [183] |
|ocesc68            |    345 {   345} [166] |   345 [166] |
|oggob              |    570 {   570} [149] |   570 [149] |
|oldyella           |    615 {   615} [146] |   615 [146] |
|ortiz344           |                       |     0 [193] |
|Osahi_be           |  1,245 { 1,245} [112] | 1,245 [112] |
|Palette_Swap       |  1,680 { 1,680} [087] | 1,680 [087] |
|PapasitoPenguin    |  2,325 { 2,325} [063] | 2,325 [063] |
|Papu_kweh          |  3,990 { 3,990} [032] | 3,990 [032] |
|peanut0423         |  2,115 { 2,115} [066] | 2,115 [066] |
|phoenix9447        |  6,360 { 6,360} [012] | 6,360 [012] |
|PlatypusPillow     |  1,755 { 1,755} [082] | 1,755 [082] |
|POEman553          |  1,860 { 1,860} [075] | 1,860 [075] |
|poodude            |    465 {   465} [153] |   465 [153] |
|PrimeRib           |                       |     0 [193] |
|quicksilverd1      |    660 {   660} [139] |   660 [139] |

Link To OP

oggob

2017 : January R-Z Profiles | Link To OP

Code:
|RAD27-D            |  4,440 { 4,440} [027] | 4,440 [027] |
|radekn             |                       |     0 [193] |
|ragnorak251        |                       |     0 [193] |
|RedshirtRig        |  1,155 { 1,155} [116] | 1,155 [116] |
|RellikSK           |                       |     0 [193] |
|ReNeGaDe124        |  1,980 { 1,980} [069] | 1,980 [069] |
|replicant-uk       |  1,305 { 1,305} [106] | 1,305 [106] |
|Returners          |  3,045 { 3,045} [042] | 3,045 [042] |
|RIOGA6             |    405 {   405} [158] |   405 [158] |
|RoaringMdog18      | 10,785 {10,785} [003] |10,785 [003] |
|Rtbeoh             |  1,515 { 1,515} [093] | 1,515 [093] |
|ryoonz             | 11,865 {11,865} [002] |11,865 [002] |
|S1_Winged_Angel    |    930 {   930} [125] |   930 [125] |
|Saivania           |    405 {   405} [158] |   405 [158] |
|ScarletMyst        |  1,410 { 1,410} [101] | 1,410 [101] |
|Score01            |    255 {   255} [180] |   255 [180] |
|Shinjiru           |    690 {   690} [138] |   690 [138] |
|ShockTopper32      |  1,605 { 1,605} [089] | 1,605 [089] |
|SirUltimos         |    855 {   855} [130] |   855 [130] |
|SJay1994           |  1,425 { 1,425} [099] | 1,425 [099] |
|Slashkice          |                       |     0 [193] |
|smalltroubl        |  1,770 { 1,770} [081] | 1,770 [081] |
|Smokey_Nice        |                       |     0 [193] |
|snow_hawk_88       |  1,305 { 1,305} [106] | 1,305 [106] |
|sohail4321         |  1,605 { 1,605} [089] | 1,605 [089] |
|SomaXD             |  1,845 { 1,845} [078] | 1,845 [078] |
|somethingatt       |  1,380 { 1,380} [102] | 1,380 [102] |
|Spedfrom           |    315 {   315} [174] |   315 [174] |
|Spycarnegy         |    300 {   300} [176] |   300 [176] |
|Stanng             |  2,970 { 2,970} [043] | 2,970 [043] |
|Steroyd            |                       |     0 [193] |
|StevePharma        |  9,075 { 9,075} [006] | 9,075 [006] |
|StingX2            |  1,860 { 1,860} [075] | 1,860 [075] |
|Storm-Iz-SiK       |    270 {   270} [179] |   270 [179] |
|StrangeInStereo    |  6,330 { 6,330} [013] | 6,330 [013] |
|superjona97        |  2,565 { 2,565} [052] | 2,565 [052] |
|tahsin_sutcuoglu   |    375 {   375} [162] |   375 [162] |
|tav7623            |                       |     0 [193] |
|Telminator-2       |    525 {   525} [152] |   525 [152] |
|TheBkMogul         |    540 {   540} [150] |   540 [150] |
|theDeeDubs         |                       |     0 [193] |
|TheWrenchNinja     |  3,435 { 3,435} [037] | 3,435 [037] |
|timothyonfire      |  1,695 { 1,695} [086] | 1,695 [086] |
|Tizoc789           |    315 {   315} [174] |   315 [174] |
|TMC2k1             |  2,655 { 2,655} [051] | 2,655 [051] |
|TNH47              |  1,470 { 1,470} [097] | 1,470 [097] |
|Tobinishi          |                       |     0 [193] |
|toofhairy          |  2,385 { 2,385} [059] | 2,385 [059] |
|UnlovedJew         |  3,900 { 3,900} [033] | 3,900 [033] |
|Vagabone           |  1,095 { 1,095} [120] | 1,095 [120] |
|ValkyrieX          |    825 {   825} [133] |   825 [133] |
|vikt999            |                       |     0 [193] |
|WarWolf7           |  2,370 { 2,370} [060] | 2,370 [060] |
|Weak_Spot          |    750 {   750} [134] |   750 [134] |
|WeTeHa             |    645 {   645} [141] |   645 [141] |
|William4482        |  2,940 { 2,940} [044] | 2,940 [044] |
|wkureservedp2      |    135 {   135} [187] |   135 [187] |
|xarab4lyfex        |                       |     0 [193] |
|XFreaktionX        |                       |     0 [193] |
|xLiKx              |  1,200 { 1,200} [113] | 1,200 [113] |
|xMETATRONx         |  1,605 { 1,605} [089] | 1,605 [089] |
|xZoneHunter        |    240 {   240} [182] |   240 [182] |
|Zerokoolpsx        |                       |     0 [193] |
|zeroskater18       |    135 {   135} [187] |   135 [187] |
|Zieghardt          |  1,995 { 1,995} [068] | 1,995 [068] |
|zoyosjd            |  3,150 { 3,150} [039] | 3,150 [039] |

Link To OP

oggob

2017 : January Monthly Update (A-G) | Link To OP

Glossary
MhR = Month Rank
TMh = Total Months
These 2 fields are personal data points, so it will tell you where the month ranks in relation to how many months you have been trophy hunting

Code:
+ - + ------ - ---+ ---------------- + ----- ----- ----- + ------ --------- ---------------  + ------ ------ ---------------  + ------ ---------- ---------------  + ------ ----- ---------- +
|   |             |                  |                   |                Jan 2017 Breakdown |             Best Jan Breakdown |              Best Month Breakdown  |     Best Day Breakdown  |
|   | LVL / LVL % |PSN ID            |GAF ID             |    Pts (MhR/TMh) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |    Pts (YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |    Pts (MMM YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |   Pts [Freq] (DD/MM/YY) |
+ - + ------ - ---+ ---------------- + ----- ----- ----- + ------ --------- ---------------  + ------ ------ ---------------  + ------ ---------- ---------------  + ------ ----- ---------- +
|GER|LVL 15 @  37%|Agressor616       |Vindicator         |      0 [038/038] {00/00/000/0000} |  4,110 (2016) {02/21/029/0066} |  4,110 (Jan 2016) {02/21/029/0066} |   660 [  2x] (13/03/15) |
|FRA|LVL 45 @   3%|Alexein88         |alexein            |  1,335 [071/093] {01/09/004/0015} |  8,100 (2014) {07/19/052/0238} |  9,285 (Dec 2011) {05/27/090/0217} | 4,965 [  1x] (07/11/14) |
|ENG|LVL 29 @  71%|almighty-slayer   |Carl               |  4,110 [004/103] {03/16/026/0090} |  6,705 (2016) {06/17/046/0181} |  6,705 (Jan 2016) {06/17/046/0181} | 1,470 [  1x] (01/03/12) |
|USA|LVL 27 @  72%|Alo0oy_Alo0oy     |Alo0oy             |      0 [059/059] {00/00/000/0000} |  2,190 (2016) {02/07/025/0030} | 14,445 (Sep 2015) {35/22/084/0243} | 1,935 [  1x] (02/03/13) |
|CAN|LVL 13 @  55%|AlphaTwo          |AlphaTwo00         |     75 [059/103] {00/00/002/0001} |  1,125 (2016) {01/02/009/0033} |  1,755 (Nov 2013) {00/01/013/0085} |   525 [  1x] (11/11/13) |
|JAP|LVL 24 @   2%|Amazingu          |Zolbrod            |  1,650 [027/097] {00/09/007/0042} |  3,420 (2015) {00/09/031/0112} |  4,710 (Feb 2015) {02/14/059/0088} | 1,065 [  1x] (25/01/14) |
|USA|LVL 21 @  30%|Amazins3354       |Jaykay             |    300 [049/100] {00/00/004/0012} |  1,920 (2013) {01/04/016/0060} |  9,870 (Aug 2012) {08/43/113/0078} | 2,460 [  1x] (09/08/12) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  93%|AmnesiacWanderer  |Servbot #42        |    405 [024/052] {00/01/000/0021} |  2,130 (2015) {01/06/016/0062} |  3,420 (Nov 2014) {03/14/013/0082} |   750 [  1x] (26/12/14) |
|POR|LVL 23 @  89%|Andrefpvs         |Andrefpvs          |    330 [078/103] {00/00/003/0016} |  3,600 (2010) {02/09/051/0060} |  6,885 (Dec 2015) {01/09/142/0109} | 2,385 [  1x] (28/12/15) |
|ENG|LVL 34 @  22%|AnthonyUK         |AnthonypUK         |  4,635 [018/100] {02/18/043/0091} |  6,585 (2016) {04/17/067/0155} | 11,055 (Dec 2016) {05/32/122/0241} | 1,590 [  1x] (27/12/16) |
|USA|LVL 38 @  99%|ArcheyShiggy      |Sapientas          |  3,405 [032/091] {02/09/014/0121} |  6,315 (2013) {04/26/046/0125} |  8,985 (Dec 2013) {07/28/063/0221} | 1,380 [  1x] (29/12/11) |
|ENG|LVL 22 @  64%|AST2008           |WITHE1982          |  7,050 [001/099] {05/26/063/0128} |  7,050 (2017) {05/26/063/0128} |  7,050 (Jan 2017) {05/26/063/0128} | 1,650 [  1x] (10/01/17) |
|TUR|LVL 18 @  69%|atomiksuperinsan  |atomiksuperinsan   |    630 [030/055] {00/03/004/0016} |  3,435 (2014) {00/07/030/0127} |  5,385 (Aug 2013) {01/10/062/0163} |   810 [  1x] (17/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 40 @  77%|Balphon           |Balphon            |  3,810 [026/102] {01/19/026/0076} |  5,535 (2014) {02/13/053/0161} |  6,765 (Sep 2016) {05/19/060/0157} | 1,590 [  1x] (31/08/14) |
|USA|LVL 24 @   5%|BaraSailey        |BaraSailey         |  1,275 [038/076] {00/01/014/0051} |  3,405 (2014) {00/09/018/0137} |  3,585 (Mar 2015) {01/10/029/0109} | 1,140 [  1x] (22/02/15) |
|RUS|LVL 27 @  58%|benzopil          |benzopil           |  5,790 [004/055] {05/24/028/0126} |  5,790 (2017) {05/24/028/0126} |  6,330 (Feb 2016) {04/30/043/0108} | 2,265 [  1x] (05/01/17) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  91%|BHK3              |BHK3               |      0 [103/103] {00/00/000/0000} |  2,280 (2011) {01/05/019/0072} |  6,180 (Dec 2009) {05/12/051/0178} | 1,200 [  1x] (20/11/11) |
|USA|LVL 35 @  27%|big-_-_-_-boss69  |Fisty              |  1,335 [067/090] {00/06/011/0031} |  6,345 (2016) {05/21/047/0143} |  6,930 (Nov 2013) {03/11/125/0110} | 2,400 [  1x] (15/11/13) |
|CAN|LVL 13 @  94%|bigdaddygamebot   |bigdaddygamebot    |    435 [027/103] {00/02/006/0005} |  1,095 (2016) {00/07/006/0019} |  2,940 (Mar 2015) {01/08/032/0072} |   765 [  2x] (15/03/15) |
|FRA|LVL 25 @  90%|BoxManLocke       |BoxManLocke        |  1,425 [041/090] {00/01/013/0063} |  3,105 (2015) {01/08/031/0085} |  6,615 (Dec 2015) {03/17/062/0179} | 1,230 [  1x] (21/02/15) |
|USA|LVL 27 @ 100%|Boxster17         |Boxster17          |  1,380 [048/097] {01/10/005/0010} |  7,245 (2016) {04/41/044/0101} |  7,245 (Jan 2016) {04/41/044/0101} | 1,740 [  1x] (28/12/15) |
|USA|LVL 38 @  48%|brickarts295      |brickarts295       |  5,385 [004/089] {02/12/049/0165} |  5,385 (2017) {02/12/049/0165} |  9,075 (Dec 2010) {05/34/077/0187} | 5,010 [  1x] (20/05/15) |
|USA|LVL 15 @  22%|Broadbandit       |Broadbandito       |      0 [101/101] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,125 (2015) {01/02/008/0035} |  3,405 (Mar 2015) {02/04/032/0115} |   945 [  1x] (26/05/14) |
|CAN|LVL 22 @  14%|Bromic_LaMonte    |Lelcar             |  2,400 [008/100] {00/02/013/0122} |  2,400 (2017) {00/02/013/0122} |  4,080 (Dec 2009) {03/09/027/0128} |   990 [  1x] (23/02/17) |
|ENG|LVL 18 @  89%|cammy84           |cammy84            |  2,460 [001/098] {01/12/025/0030} |  2,460 (2017) {01/12/025/0030} |  2,460 (Jan 2017) {01/12/025/0030} |   840 [  1x] (24/03/16) |
|ITA|LVL 31 @  54%|cappie88          |cappie88           |  1,080 [057/099] {00/01/006/0054} |  3,990 (2015) {00/12/028/0138} |  6,240 (Sep 2016) {03/23/054/0134} | 1,350 [  1x] (04/10/16) |
|ENG|LVL 17 @  23%|CaptQasiel        |Qasiel             |      0 [097/097] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,065 (2012) {00/01/018/0029} |  2,370 (Mar 2012) {01/06/025/0060} |   570 [  1x] (23/06/13) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  18%|cbTang            |Tang               |  3,105 [002/102] {02/09/030/0069} |  5,085 (2015) {03/18/033/0129} |  5,085 (Jan 2015) {03/18/033/0129} | 1,275 [  1x] (18/01/15) |
|CAN|LVL 12 @  76%|CedricKnave       |Darth Chocula      |      0 [065/065] {00/00/000/0000} |    675 (2012) {00/01/004/0031} |  2,745 (Jul 2015) {00/06/019/0109} |   735 [  1x] (25/03/14) |
|SWE|LVL 19 @  41%|chiliboy91        |chiliboy           |      0 [039/039] {00/00/000/0000} |  4,650 (2014) {04/17/040/0080} |  6,915 (May 2014) {05/18/051/0191} | 1,770 [  1x] (04/09/14) |
|AUS|LVL 21 @  91%|Cilllah           |Cilla              |    150 [062/068] {00/00/001/0008} |  5,070 (2013) {04/19/034/0108} |  7,995 (Dec 2012) {06/19/067/0213} | 3,390 [  1x] (21/12/13) |
|SIN|LVL 79 @  71%|ckleow            |ckleow             |  4,500 [080/103] {03/18/039/0078} |  6,405 (2016) {05/17/063/0139} | 17,310 (Aug 2015) {11/49/184/0360} | 4,935 [  1x] (13/02/14) |
|USA|LVL 31 @  40%|CoffeeKillquest   |CoffeeKillquest    |  2,820 [036/048] {00/10/017/0094} |  4,350 (2015) {00/03/033/0206} |  8,370 (Apr 2013) {00/22/089/0248} | 2,385 [  1x] (23/02/17) |
|FIN|LVL 49 @  73%|coisou            |coisou             | 17,235 [001/103] {16/63/148/0283} | 17,235 (2017) {16/63/148/0283} | 17,235 (Jan 2017) {16/63/148/0283} | 7,710 [  1x] (08/06/15) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  71%|cool_trainer      |cool_trainer       |      0 [103/103] {00/00/000/0000} |  2,250 (2011) {01/02/020/0086} |  4,245 (Jun 2011) {03/14/031/0101} | 1,635 [  1x] (25/08/12) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  61%|Cornbread78       |Cornbread78        |  1,125 [019/099] {00/02/008/0047} |  1,275 (2010) {00/02/005/0063} |  2,265 (Jun 2011) {02/08/014/0051} |   660 [  1x] (22/07/11) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  34%|crblahblah        |cr_blah_blah       |      0 [039/039] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,035 (2016) {00/02/014/0029} |  3,570 (Mar 2015) {01/07/036/0112} |   630 [  1x] (22/03/15) |
|BEL|LVL 21 @  20%|Creamium          |Creamium           |  4,935 [003/097] {03/13/048/0119} |  4,935 (2017) {03/13/048/0119} |  8,475 (Aug 2015) {02/24/161/0075} | 4,200 [  1x] (14/08/15) |
|USA|LVL 28 @  74%|Crotin            |Marceles           |    345 [085/103] {00/00/002/0019} |  3,480 (2009) {01/05/023/0144} |  6,675 (Nov 2009) {04/19/056/0171} | 3,975 [  1x] (05/03/14) |
|ENG|LVL 22 @  25%|crp108            |sasliquid          |  1,530 [019/103] {01/02/006/0066} |  3,750 (2015) {02/11/034/0092} |  4,800 (Mar 2015) {01/16/036/0140} |   990 [  1x] (28/02/15) |
|USA|LVL 15 @   1%|DandyCrocodile    |Dandy Crocodile    |    705 [015/026] {00/01/005/0031} |  1,485 (2016) {00/01/014/0065} |  8,280 (Jun 2016) {07/30/077/0134} | 1,140 [  1x] (29/06/16) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  74%|Daniel_Gonzz      |ULTROS!            |  1,860 [028/096] {00/04/020/0060} |  2,820 (2016) {01/09/016/0090} |  4,560 (Dec 2015) {03/14/043/0098} | 1,230 [  1x] (14/08/12) |
|NED|LVL 33 @  62%|danielm1979       |Lapidus' Beard     |  1,890 [047/100] {00/04/009/0084} |  2,145 (2015) {00/02/015/0101} | 11,760 (Jul 2015) {04/11/282/0106} | 3,555 [  1x] (29/07/15) |
|AUS|LVL 29 @   5%|DansDans          |DansDans           |  1,455 [051/102] {00/02/007/0071} |  3,600 (2011) {01/05/033/0132} |  4,620 (Nov 2013) {02/19/038/0094} |   855 [  1x] (15/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 28 @  56%|DarkLs1           |DarkLS1            |  1,830 [029/099] {00/07/012/0056} |  5,595 (2016) {05/22/049/0083} |  8,310 (May 2015) {04/41/049/0162} | 1,380 [  1x] (26/01/16) |
|USA|LVL 36 @  27%|DarkParodius      |JPS Kai            |  4,980 [008/099] {03/13/036/0146} |  7,245 (2015) {03/26/057/0177} |  7,245 (Jan 2015) {03/26/057/0177} | 1,605 [  2x] (09/01/15) |
|USA|LVL 19 @  77%|darth_orange93    |DarthOrange        |    375 [054/088] {01/00/000/0013} |  2,280 (2011) {02/05/014/0070} |  4,650 (Feb 2013) {04/16/031/0104} | 1,080 [  1x] (05/07/14) |
|ENG|LVL 13 @  97%|Delusi            |Delusibeta         |    165 [046/060] {00/00/003/0005} |    885 (2016) {00/04/009/0017} |  3,810 (Nov 2013) {04/12/050/0034} | 1,305 [  1x] (28/06/15) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  67%|DeMacabre         |Demacabre          |  1,965 [011/032] {01/05/012/0065} |  2,460 (2015) {00/05/019/0096} |  3,765 (Aug 2015) {01/13/024/0113} |   660 [  2x] (05/05/15) |
|BRA|LVL 22 @  46%|DesmaBR           |desmax             |  2,790 [007/080] {00/06/014/0122} |  2,790 (2017) {00/06/014/0122} |  4,380 (Oct 2016) {03/25/028/0050} | 2,895 [  1x] (26/09/15) |
|IRE|LVL 17 @  18%|DessieB93         |Desmond            |  2,100 [003/103] {00/06/021/0062} |  6,480 (2016) {06/18/060/0132} |  6,480 (Jan 2016) {06/18/060/0132} | 1,320 [  1x] (26/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  44%|Dingotech-US      |Dingotech          |  2,820 [016/059] {01/04/014/0124} |  2,820 (2017) {01/04/014/0124} |  5,715 (Dec 2015) {05/16/040/0145} | 1,950 [  1x] (11/05/13) |
|POR|LVL 19 @  82%|DisturbedPT       |Intel_89           |  7,335 [002/017] {04/22/052/0205} |  7,335 (2017) {04/22/052/0205} |  7,635 (Nov 2015) {05/20/093/0143} | 1,380 [  1x] (02/12/16) |
|ENG|LVL 28 @  24%|dougalism         |dougalism          |  3,540 [010/100] {01/11/024/0110} |  3,945 (2014) {02/15/022/0105} |  5,280 (May 2014) {03/12/048/0148} | 2,250 [  1x] (30/11/13) |
|CAN|LVL 56 @  80%|Dragonslayer_023  |Dragonslayer_023   |  6,270 [034/077] {04/17/047/0174} | 13,305 (2016) {09/53/093/0275} | 13,305 (Jan 2016) {09/53/093/0275} | 3,420 [  1x] (25/04/15) |
|USA|LVL 21 @  35%|Drayco90          |Drayco21           |  1,275 [031/090] {00/00/011/0063} |  2,025 (2016) {00/06/028/0043} |  3,240 (May 2015) {02/09/029/0080} |   915 [  1x] (07/03/17) |
|USA|LVL 34 @  83%|DryvBy            |DryvBy             |  3,150 [016/103] {02/07/027/0090} |  7,665 (2014) {03/23/066/0205} |  7,665 (Jan 2014) {03/23/066/0205} | 1,440 [  1x] (21/05/16) |
|USA|LVL 44 @  18%|Dthomp            |jdirtybird32       |  4,680 [020/101] {03/15/033/0120} |  4,680 (2017) {03/15/033/0120} |  8,310 (Jun 2015) {02/23/091/0210} | 1,845 [  1x] (08/06/15) |
|ENG|LVL 23 @  78%|elmars369         |elmars369          |  1,740 [021/085] {02/13/005/0004} |  2,145 (2015) {04/04/014/0043} |  4,830 (Dec 2013) {04/15/033/0118} | 1,440 [  1x] (31/03/12) |
|SUI|LVL 32 @  10%|eloxx             |eloxx              |    870 [064/080] {00/02/010/0026} |  4,770 (2016) {04/14/039/0108} |  6,720 (Jul 2014) {01/14/150/0052} | 2,955 [  1x] (03/09/14) |
|AUS|LVL 29 @  25%|F1nal             |Onislash           |  2,415 [025/097] {01/05/010/0099} |  3,180 (2013) {02/03/016/0138} |  4,305 (Mar 2016) {03/09/043/0111} |   750 [  1x] (27/06/16) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  99%|falconxcrunner09  |falconxcrunner09   |  2,790 [005/081] {02/10/015/0072} |  3,030 (2016) {00/04/033/0112} |  4,320 (Feb 2013) {04/15/035/0080} |   750 [  1x] (03/05/16) |
|ENG|LVL 41 @  39%|FallenGrace       |FallenGrace        |  4,200 [015/102] {03/09/026/0138} |  4,410 (2013) {03/18/032/0086} |  6,885 (Feb 2015) {04/23/058/0157} | 1,200 [  1x] (27/09/16) |
|ENG|LVL 28 @  63%|Fantatier         |FliXFantatier      |  1,485 [046/103] {00/00/006/0087} |  4,980 (2010) {03/14/034/0144} |  6,285 (Sep 2015) {06/18/041/0157} | 1,215 [  1x] (29/09/09) |
|CRO|LVL 24 @  21%|Filip-I           |Agram              |      0 [073/073] {00/00/000/0000} |  3,240 (2015) {04/16/025/0022} |  8,895 (Aug 2015) {04/13/192/0083} | 4,530 [  1x] (07/08/15) |
|CAN|LVL 22 @  67%|Firestorm_ZERO    |Firestorm ZERO     |     45 [079/095] {00/00/000/0003} |  3,345 (2013) {02/11/029/0075} |  4,620 (Aug 2012) {03/08/085/0054} | 2,730 [  1x] (26/02/14) |
|AUS|LVL 15 @  76%|foolishoptimist   |foolishoptimist    |    330 [058/102] {00/03/000/0004} |  1,590 (2015) {00/04/019/0044} |  1,770 (Jul 2015) {01/06/012/0046} |   495 [  1x] (10/07/15) |
|ENG|LVL 44 @  36%|Footos22          |Footos22           |  4,905 [019/103] {04/14/033/0129} | 12,840 (2013) {05/38/123/0322} | 12,900 (Aug 2012) {10/45/117/0236} | 3,300 [  1x] (16/08/12) |
|USA|LVL 13 @   6%|free7palestine    |slick7rick         |    930 [009/025] {00/00/011/0040} |  1,515 (2015) {00/03/010/0063} |  4,935 (Feb 2016) {04/18/035/0103} |   750 [  1x] (23/02/16) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  81%|freman8183        |bpfd               |  2,280 [018/073] {02/06/015/0062} |  2,280 (2017) {02/06/015/0062} | 13,560 (Dec 2016) {12/54/085/0266} | 1,740 [  1x] (27/08/15) |
|GER|LVL 20 @  71%|genbatzu          |genbatzu           |    975 [032/095] {00/00/001/0063} |  4,620 (2010) {01/14/046/0120} |  5,985 (Apr 2013) {03/13/037/0211} | 1,005 [  2x] (01/01/10) |
|USA|LVL 43 @  52%|gfn21             |gfn21              |  4,890 [021/086] {02/14/044/0130} |  4,950 (2013) {01/08/060/0150} | 11,130 (Mar 2016) {09/54/075/0160} | 2,550 [  1x] (11/11/16) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  22%|ghibli99          |ghibli99           |  1,200 [008/101] {00/02/009/0050} |  1,200 (2017) {00/02/009/0050} |  1,755 (May 2016) {01/07/017/0029} |   810 [  1x] (09/02/17) |
|ITA|LVL 22 @  92%|giankratos        |GIANKRATOS         |    450 [069/093] {00/00/004/0022} |  2,235 (2011) {01/08/021/0047} |  5,175 (Sep 2011) {04/15/033/0141} |   720 [  3x] (08/08/11) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  68%|GibbShift         |NastyBook          |    345 [076/103] {00/01/003/0011} |  1,995 (2013) {02/07/015/0037} |  3,000 (Apr 2014) {06/09/006/0062} | 1,755 [  1x] (13/04/14) |
|CAN|LVL 28 @  43%|gillettjoe        |BadHand            |  1,755 [034/098] {01/05/013/0049} |  5,505 (2014) {03/11/083/0099} |  6,375 (Mar 2016) {06/25/039/0125} | 2,055 [  1x] (25/01/14) |
|CAN|LVL 29 @  72%|GIONAScm2         |Consumer           |  6,705 [007/098] {05/27/054/0117} |  6,705 (2017) {05/27/054/0117} | 17,625 (May 2016) {17/90/116/0199} | 5,025 [  1x] (03/08/16) |
|ENG|LVL 51 @  41%|Goonboy           |Roxas              |  4,845 [029/103] {03/15/021/0155} |  7,530 (2012) {05/23/067/0170} |  8,775 (Feb 2014) {06/25/093/0177} | 1,395 [  1x] (15/06/16) |
|NOR|LVL 35 @  75%|Gorger            |Gorger             |  2,850 [028/096] {02/05/020/0096} |  5,925 (2015) {05/17/047/0139} |  7,455 (Mar 2012) {05/32/063/0119} | 1,425 [  1x] (13/08/11) |
|IRE|LVL 24 @  37%|GothPunk          |GothPunk           |  1,500 [026/102] {01/05/013/0032} |  2,280 (2011) {00/06/020/0076} |  4,200 (Aug 2013) {01/05/076/0086} | 2,160 [  1x] (15/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 33 @  88%|gotstrangepowers  |gotstrangepowers   |  2,535 [034/103] {00/06/018/0097} |  4,875 (2014) {03/04/102/0061} | 16,305 (Apr 2016) {11/55/149/0327} | 2,940 [  1x] (20/04/16) |
|USA|LVL 23 @  93%|graffiX_13        |graffix13          |    855 [046/087] {01/03/008/0011} |  3,660 (2014) {03/12/033/0070} |  5,700 (Jul 2010) {05/11/036/0182} |   960 [  1x] (14/11/15) |
|FRA|LVL 26 @  55%|Grandben          |crispyben          |  1,920 [018/101] {01/07/013/0048} |  2,415 (2014) {02/08/023/0043} |  7,545 (May 2013) {04/14/140/0091} | 2,475 [  1x] (27/03/14) |
|USA|LVL 40 @  95%|GraveRobberX      |GraveRobberX       |  1,260 [062/102] {01/04/000/0048} | 12,300 (2013) {10/40/155/0150} | 12,300 (Jan 2013) {10/40/155/0150} | 2,775 [  1x] (16/11/13) |
|ENG|LVL 16 @  70%|Grieves1          |Grieves            |    465 [052/102] {00/01/002/0021} |    855 (2012) {01/00/005/0035} |  2,085 (May 2016) {02/04/026/0039} |   450 [  1x] (21/08/12) |
|HKG|LVL 37 @  12%|Gskyace           |Gskyace            |  1,965 [052/100] {01/06/021/0041} | 10,365 (2014) {05/06/252/0091} | 10,365 (Jan 2014) {05/06/252/0091} | 2,970 [  1x] (15/01/14) |
|BEL|LVL 20 @  40%|GuerrillaDawg     |Dawg               |    540 [048/091] {00/00/002/0032} |  3,075 (2015) {01/05/029/0105} |  3,495 (Apr 2013) {02/09/018/0119} | 1,155 [  1x] (10/06/12) |

Link To OP

oggob

2017 : January Monthly Update (H-Q) | Link To OP

Glossary
MhR = Month Rank
TMh = Total Months
These 2 fields are personal data points, so it will tell you where the month ranks in relation to how many months you have been trophy hunting

Code:
|   |             |                  |                   |                Jan 2017 Breakdown |             Best Jan Breakdown |              Best Month Breakdown  |     Best Day Breakdown  |
|   | LVL / LVL % |PSN ID            |GAF ID             |    Pts (MhR/TMh) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |    Pts (YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |    Pts (MMM YYYY) {PP/GG/SSS/BBBB} |   Pts [Freq] (DD/MM/YY) |
|KOR|LVL 32 @  57%|haadim            |haadim             |  4,425 [011/101] {02/21/029/0087} | 14,145 (2016) {06/27/230/0249} | 14,145 (Jan 2016) {06/27/230/0249} | 5,400 [  1x] (27/03/16) |
|DEN|LVL 22 @  11%|hanmik            |Hanmik             |  1,170 [034/100] {00/05/002/0044} |  1,320 (2016) {00/08/005/0030} |  4,155 (May 2012) {02/20/036/0061} | 1,320 [  1x] (03/05/12) |
|USA|LVL 33 @   8%|haveabloodmuffin  |Threads            |  2,550 [029/102] {02/07/014/0076} |  7,080 (2016) {05/18/057/0190} | 20,805 (Aug 2015) {14/41/354/0265} | 5,520 [  1x] (08/08/15) |
|AUS|LVL 35 @  27%|hersheyfan        |hersheyfan         |    345 [095/102] {00/00/005/0013} |  4,605 (2015) {01/10/025/0185} |  4,965 (Mar 2013) {00/06/035/0225} | 1,185 [  1x] (29/08/15) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  93%|humbleboy13       |WhiskerFrisker     |      0 [082/082] {00/00/000/0000} |  4,125 (2013) {05/11/024/0101} |  4,125 (Jan 2013) {05/11/024/0101} | 1,005 [  1x] (19/02/13) |
|USA|LVL 39 @  76%|I3rand0           |I3rand0            |  9,330 [002/103] {08/35/076/0164} |  9,330 (2017) {08/35/076/0164} | 10,800 (Dec 2012) {07/32/100/0244} | 2,070 [  1x] (28/11/16) |
|CAN|LVL 27 @  76%|IceDoesntHelp     |IceDoesntHelp      |  1,110 [035/057] {00/01/007/0054} |  3,045 (2015) {02/09/022/0081} | 14,250 (Aug 2015) {08/67/099/0254} | 3,015 [  1x] (21/06/15) |
|NOR|LVL 13 @  57%|IkonMeKnivet      |Ikon               |    885 [014/030] {01/03/002/0025} |  2,280 (2015) {02/07/017/0052} |  3,450 (Dec 2015) {04/10/024/0074} |   945 [  1x] (22/12/15) |
|USA|LVL 15 @  28%|InfiniteUnrest    |InfiniteUnrest     |    915 [017/040] {00/02/015/0019} |  1,170 (2015) {01/04/012/0018} |  3,645 (Oct 2016) {04/18/029/0029} | 1,230 [  1x] (26/03/17) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  81%|JellySoupForever  |Jsoup              |  2,220 [022/076] {02/07/015/0052} |  2,580 (2012) {01/06/033/0058} |  5,370 (May 2011) {03/19/045/0118} | 2,220 [  2x] (21/09/15) |
|USA|LVL 26 @  71%|JFDoom            |jf DOOM            |  3,480 [011/089] {02/14/025/0074} |  4,635 (2014) {02/18/021/0135} |  6,675 (Nov 2016) {04/31/028/0155} | 2,490 [  1x] (25/12/13) |
|BEL|LVL 38 @  83%|JoniP             |Joni               |  2,460 [042/102] {02/05/016/0078} |  8,445 (2016) {07/28/066/0179} | 10,485 (Apr 2015) {03/37/109/0223} | 3,120 [  1x] (28/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  14%|kamineko_kitteh   |kamineko           |      0 [035/035] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,425 (2015) {00/00/017/0061} |  2,895 (May 2016) {00/02/023/0135} |   495 [  2x] (12/04/15) |
|CAN|LVL 23 @  27%|kevinlever        |kevin1025          |  1,740 [025/102] {00/02/018/0068} |  2,220 (2014) {00/05/018/0082} |  6,435 (Mar 2015) {02/13/088/0151} | 2,460 [  1x] (21/12/16) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  69%|kgtrep            |kgtrep             |      0 [100/100] {00/00/000/0000} |  4,785 (2013) {05/13/031/0119} | 11,190 (May 2016) {10/35/073/0270} | 1,440 [  1x] (19/05/16) |
|CAN|LVL 23 @  79%|Kingwingin        |kingwingin         |      0 [101/101] {00/00/000/0000} |  4,110 (2015) {01/10/044/0114} |  7,980 (Dec 2014) {04/30/083/0138} | 3,150 [  1x] (14/11/13) |
|BEL|LVL 30 @  93%|Klart             |Klart              |  1,830 [041/102] {00/03/013/0078} |  2,595 (2016) {01/05/028/0075} |  7,335 (Oct 2015) {03/19/106/0127} | 3,180 [  1x] (16/10/15) |
|FIN|LVL 14 @  33%|Kraft             |Melchiah           |    360 [039/101] {00/01/004/0010} |    930 (2011) {00/00/012/0038} |  1,500 (Mar 2010) {00/01/012/0070} |   690 [  1x] (25/02/15) |
|FRA|LVL 12 @  97%|Kurtofan          |Kurtofan           |  1,095 [007/023] {01/05/006/0019} |  1,095 (2017) {01/05/006/0019} |  6,810 (Oct 2016) {04/17/040/0224} | 1,155 [  1x] (01/10/16) |
|ENG|LVL 39 @  92%|KylieDog          |Stallion Dan       |  2,760 [038/102] {02/08/020/0072} |  5,370 (2016) {04/20/029/0132} |  7,965 (Mar 2013) {06/22/044/0239} | 1,245 [  1x] (27/03/13) |
|USA|LVL 12 @  71%|LaughingBanana    |Laughing Banana    |    390 [022/050] {00/02/004/0006} |  1,635 (2015) {02/03/012/0043} |  1,800 (Mar 2015) {01/07/019/0028} |   510 [  1x] (18/01/15) |
|USA|LVL 39 @  36%|libregkd          |libregkd           |  8,355 [002/102] {05/28/063/0203} |  8,355 (2017) {05/28/063/0203} |  8,805 (Dec 2015) {07/34/051/0197} | 2,310 [  1x] (09/12/15) |
|CAN|LVL 31 @  92%|licbone73         |RocketRacoon       |    705 [082/091] {00/01/006/0029} |  5,220 (2011) {02/16/034/0160} |  6,960 (Aug 2013) {03/16/067/0198} | 1,455 [  1x] (09/01/11) |
|USA|LVL 21 @  14%|LiquidDom         |Dominator          |    375 [060/102] {00/01/002/0015} |  4,845 (2016) {01/24/048/0071} |  4,845 (Jan 2016) {01/24/048/0071} | 1,620 [  1x] (03/03/16) |
|NZL|LVL 50 @  94%|LiquidSolid       |LiquidSolid        |  2,355 [067/103] {02/04/031/0047} | 14,175 (2015) {07/21/315/0105} | 14,175 (Jan 2015) {07/21/315/0105} | 5,925 [  1x] (23/01/15) |
|ENG|LVL 31 @  14%|llll-Dan-llll     |Wasp               |    585 [080/101] {00/02/004/0019} |  2,730 (2016) {01/05/025/0090} |  9,165 (Aug 2015) {01/30/077/0265} |   945 [  1x] (07/11/15) |
|USA|LVL 27 @   2%|LordCastamere     |Lord of Castamere  | 10,425 [003/039] {07/17/095/0319} | 10,425 (2017) {07/17/095/0319} | 14,640 (Dec 2016) {11/47/114/0334} | 2,700 [  1x] (30/12/16) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  58%|LordofPwn         |LordofPwn          |  2,340 [011/103] {01/11/023/0032} |  2,595 (2016) {02/05/015/0089} |  3,945 (Dec 2016) {03/22/025/0045} | 2,100 [  1x] (31/12/16) |
|ENG|LVL 24 @  22%|LSB123            |Savantcore         |  1,110 [045/103] {00/04/010/0030} |  1,110 (2017) {00/04/010/0030} |  5,745 (Mar 2010) {04/17/050/0133} | 1,935 [  1x] (06/12/13) |
|CAN|LVL 17 @  40%|LtLedhead         |Ledhead            |      0 [044/044] {00/00/000/0000} |  3,570 (2015) {01/09/037/0098} |  3,885 (Aug 2014) {01/08/039/0121} |   885 [  1x] (03/01/15) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  57%|Lucianman101      |Epaul              |     90 [085/099] {00/00/001/0004} |  3,360 (2016) {00/08/045/0086} |  3,360 (Jan 2016) {00/08/045/0086} |   795 [  1x] (29/10/16) |
|NED|LVL 25 @   9%|m1tch91           |Mendax             |     60 [075/098] {00/00/001/0002} |  5,205 (2014) {03/13/046/0141} |  6,885 (Oct 2014) {06/21/065/0131} |   810 [  1x] (07/01/14) |
|USA|LVL 12 @  86%|Makoto-Hikami     |Hikami             |      0 [029/029] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,005 (2015) {00/01/004/0053} |  3,630 (Sep 2015) {02/11/035/0082} |   585 [  1x] (20/07/15) |
|GER|LVL 16 @  88%|Mangamaniac71     |Mangamaniac71      |  1,965 [006/098] {01/09/019/0027} |  1,965 (2017) {01/09/019/0027} |  3,300 (Nov 2016) {02/16/018/0064} |   795 [  1x] (18/02/17) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  62%|manzoman96        |manzoman96         |    435 [022/073] {01/01/002/0007} |  1,050 (2016) {00/02/007/0044} |  1,905 (Dec 2012) {01/03/014/0069} |   645 [  1x] (01/05/14) |
|POL|LVL 16 @  24%|Marcin            |marcincz           |    735 [022/103] {00/00/005/0039} |  1,620 (2016) {00/04/007/0070} |  2,100 (Dec 2014) {01/08/014/0052} |   735 [  1x] (24/05/16) |
|IRE|LVL 25 @  38%|Markitron         |Markitron          |  1,485 [033/103] {00/01/021/0051} |  2,310 (2011) {01/11/011/0054} |  3,645 (Dec 2009) {00/12/033/0105} |   930 [  1x] (04/08/08) |
|USA|LVL 43 @  94%|MaverickHunterX   |MaverickHunterX    |  8,895 [007/102] {07/30/062/0205} | 18,855 (2016) {12/92/091/0379} | 20,355 (Nov 2016) {15/95/164/0279} | 9,015 [  1x] (12/12/15) |
|AUS|LVL 37 @  93%|MaxSanson         |MaxSanson          |  5,460 [003/102] {03/18/051/0118} |  5,460 (2017) {03/18/051/0118} |  8,010 (Dec 2013) {01/06/171/0144} | 1,965 [  1x] (28/12/13) |
|AUS|LVL 28 @  56%|Mchardy23         |Mchardy            |  1,260 [036/047] {01/02/005/0050} |  9,225 (2014) {06/30/078/0207} |  9,225 (Jan 2014) {06/30/078/0207} | 2,535 [  1x] (20/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  79%|mcstevens88       |mstevens           |    645 [032/042] {00/02/007/0017} |  6,075 (2014) {04/16/059/0143} |  6,075 (Jan 2014) {04/16/059/0143} | 1,275 [  1x] (16/11/15) |
|ENG|LVL 21 @  20%|meistaheinz       |meistaheinz        |  1,095 [036/096] {00/02/008/0045} |  2,520 (2016) {01/04/027/0078} |  3,495 (Dec 2015) {01/07/033/0113} |   750 [  1x] (04/02/17) |
|POL|LVL 23 @   9%|michalmarek77     |michalmarek77      |  4,440 [004/086] {01/02/022/0228} |  7,140 (2015) {00/05/170/0106} |  7,140 (Jan 2015) {00/05/170/0106} | 3,270 [  1x] (02/01/15) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  72%|Militaratus       |Militaratus        |    645 [030/044] {00/00/003/0037} |  5,265 (2016) {01/15/039/0171} |  7,755 (Nov 2013) {06/26/036/0217} | 1,095 [  1x] (19/01/16) |
|USA|LVL 15 @  81%|MiracleTrail      |Clairvoyance       |    840 [013/087] {00/01/009/0032} |    840 (2017) {00/01/009/0032} |  6,045 (Jul 2015) {04/26/050/0099} | 1,095 [  1x] (18/07/15) |
|USA|LVL 51 @  14%|mob_skater        |mob_skater         |  5,640 [012/103] {05/18/037/0134} |  6,180 (2013) {06/18/040/0152} |  6,675 (Feb 2014) {05/18/053/0171} | 1,695 [  1x] (29/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  41%|mobilesworking    |mobilesworking     |    660 [019/072] {00/01/004/0030} |  1,395 (2016) {00/01/006/0075} |  1,935 (Mar 2016) {01/04/023/0047} |   540 [  1x] (13/12/16) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  48%|MoneyLaunderer    |MoneyLaunderer     |      0 [081/081] {00/00/000/0000} |    885 (2011) {00/02/005/0037} |  4,875 (Sep 2016) {02/21/043/0089} | 1,755 [  1x] (08/04/15) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  94%|mr_chun           |mr_chun            |    300 [048/086] {00/02/001/0006} |  1,695 (2014) {01/06/005/0055} |  2,010 (Jul 2015) {01/09/023/0022} | 1,290 [  1x] (11/07/15) |
|USA|LVL 14 @   2%|MrNelson92        |MrNelson           |    150 [060/092] {00/00/000/0010} |  1,395 (2010) {00/03/017/0041} |  2,055 (Mar 2010) {01/07/017/0049} |   855 [  1x] (08/04/17) |
|ENG|LVL 17 @   8%|Mr-Stephen        |MrS                |    255 [046/103] {00/00/005/0007} |  1,785 (2016) {00/10/010/0039} |  4,170 (Feb 2015) {04/17/041/0046} | 1,305 [  1x] (06/03/17) |
|CAN|LVL 30 @  29%|Mullet2000        |mullet2000         |    585 [076/103] {00/00/001/0037} |  2,790 (2014) {00/07/013/0118} |  5,730 (Apr 2015) {01/13/035/0222} | 2,055 [  1x] (15/11/13) |
|GER|LVL 16 @  30%|NeoRausch         |NeoRausch          |    330 [046/058] {00/02/000/0010} |  1,290 (2014) {00/02/027/0020} |  3,195 (Jun 2016) {02/07/029/0089} |   660 [  1x] (15/06/16) |
|USA|LVL 31 @  26%|Netguy503         |netguy503          |    345 [088/100] {00/01/004/0009} |  5,250 (2016) {02/26/049/0072} |  6,030 (Aug 2012) {04/29/062/0056} | 2,910 [  1x] (27/01/15) |
|NED|LVL 29 @  98%|NewDust           |NewDust            |    645 [065/101] {00/01/002/0033} |  5,535 (2016) {03/15/042/0159} | 10,185 (Jul 2013) {10/36/084/0175} | 3,390 [  1x] (02/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  27%|newrome           |orthodoxy1095      |    180 [051/101] {00/00/000/0012} |  1,275 (2016) {00/06/014/0021} |  3,840 (Dec 2016) {02/13/029/0096} | 1,185 [  1x] (16/12/16) |
|GER|LVL 15 @   1%|ocesc68           |ocesc              |    345 [034/072] {00/03/001/0003} |  2,460 (2015) {02/08/020/0052} |  2,985 (Jun 2014) {01/10/031/0065} |   735 [  1x] (14/06/14) |
|AUS|LVL 33 @  38%|oggob             |oggob              |    570 [099/103] {00/02/005/0016} |  2,940 (2010) {02/08/023/0078} |  4,500 (Jul 2014) {04/20/025/0082} | 2,130 [  1x] (07/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 19 @  75%|oldyella          |yella              |    615 [042/097] {00/02/004/0021} |  1,560 (2016) {00/05/022/0030} |  7,140 (Nov 2016) {05/24/038/0196} | 2,520 [  1x] (27/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 21 @  93%|ortiz344          |MattyG             |      0 [092/092] {00/00/000/0000} |  2,145 (2013) {01/04/021/0065} |  5,205 (Aug 2012) {02/14/069/0101} | 1,170 [  1x] (25/08/12) |
|BEL|LVL 22 @  82%|Osahi_be          |Osahi              |  1,245 [038/100] {00/02/013/0045} |  3,270 (2011) {01/08/024/0110} |  3,270 (Jan 2011) {01/08/024/0110} |   660 [  1x] (29/05/12) |
|FRA|LVL 24 @  89%|Palette_Swap      |Palette Swap       |  1,680 [031/052] {01/05/014/0042} |  3,015 (2016) {01/15/018/0063} |  6,045 (Oct 2015) {05/15/044/0165} | 1,575 [  1x] (07/09/13) |
|CAN|LVL 27 @  66%|PapasitoPenguin   |Holmes             |  2,325 [026/060] {02/06/011/0073} |  7,590 (2016) {06/16/070/0198} |  9,615 (Jun 2016) {08/36/094/0141} | 2,910 [  1x] (04/08/15) |
|ENG|LVL 30 @  53%|Papu_kweh         |Papu_Kweh          |  3,990 [017/038] {03/17/037/0054} |  6,330 (2016) {05/24/042/0134} | 11,580 (Dec 2014) {08/33/098/0282} | 1,410 [  1x] (26/08/14) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  83%|peanut0423        |Peanut0423         |  2,115 [024/095] {02/11/007/0037} |  4,935 (2014) {02/12/083/0067} |  6,255 (Mar 2015) {00/02/171/0063} | 5,010 [  1x] (11/03/15) |
|FRA|LVL 33 @  23%|phoenix9447       |Phoenix944         |  6,360 [004/100] {06/17/033/0184} |  6,360 (2017) {06/17/033/0184} | 11,685 (May 2015) {06/30/211/0105} | 3,525 [  1x] (30/05/15) |
|USA|LVL 19 @   5%|PlatypusPillow    |PlatypusDude       |  1,755 [020/038] {00/04/020/0053} |  3,870 (2015) {00/06/032/0158} |  3,870 (Jan 2015) {00/06/032/0158} | 1,230 [  1x] (14/11/16) |
|USA|LVL 26 @   6%|POEman553         |Apdiddy            |  1,860 [032/086] {01/03/014/0066} |  4,155 (2016) {03/09/025/0137} |  4,740 (Jun 2016) {03/11/030/0154} | 2,880 [  1x] (26/02/17) |
|CAN|LVL 31 @  64%|poodude           |Tapejara           |    465 [092/102] {00/01/006/0013} |  3,765 (2014) {02/15/012/0113} |  6,765 (Aug 2013) {03/09/135/0091} | 2,340 [  1x] (15/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 18 @  27%|PrimeRib          |PrimeRib_          |      0 [100/100] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,695 (2012) {02/03/015/0041} |  3,615 (Sep 2016) {04/09/026/0087} | 1,020 [  1x] (08/10/16) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  80%|quicksilverd1     |QuickSilverD       |    660 [027/049] {00/00/004/0036} |  1,530 (2015) {01/06/007/0040} |  2,280 (Oct 2015) {02/04/007/0090} |   840 [  1x] (22/10/15) |

Link To OP

oggob

2017 : January Monthly Update (R-Z) | Link To OP

Glossary
MhR = Month Rank
TMh = Total Months

Code:
|NED|LVL 29 @  28%|RAD27-D           |SxP                |  4,440 [003/101] {02/21/029/0088} |  4,440 (2017) {02/21/029/0088} |  5,475 (Oct 2013) {01/05/086/0151} | 2,055 [  1x] (19/10/13) |
|POL|LVL 16 @  42%|radekn            |rdkn               |      0 [039/039] {00/00/000/0000} |    990 (2015) {01/01/007/0034} |  4,140 (Jul 2015) {01/10/039/0126} | 1,230 [  1x] (26/04/16) |
|USA|LVL 28 @  89%|ragnorak251       |crmetteer          |      0 [100/100] {00/00/000/0000} |  5,100 (2016) {03/15/023/0168} |  6,120 (Jun 2015) {03/18/047/0170} | 1,500 [  1x] (10/08/12) |
|USA|LVL 13 @  69%|RedshirtRig       |Nuke Soda          |  1,155 [008/039] {00/01/002/0067} |  1,155 (2017) {00/01/002/0067} |  1,905 (Dec 2013) {00/05/010/0077} |   480 [  1x] (21/10/15) |
|ENG|LVL 15 @  25%|RellikSK          |Dynasty            |      0 [035/035] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,725 (2015) {01/05/018/0037} |  5,730 (Dec 2014) {04/14/052/0146} |   990 [  1x] (01/07/16) |
|ROU|LVL 35 @  18%|ReNeGaDe124       |ReNeGaDe124        |  1,980 [047/103] {00/04/023/0062} |  5,430 (2011) {05/27/026/0088} |  9,705 (Aug 2013) {08/29/085/0207} | 3,330 [  1x] (15/10/14) |
|ENG|LVL 25 @  36%|replicant-uk      |70s Style Pimp     |  1,305 [037/047] {00/01/003/0075} |  1,770 (2016) {00/03/028/0044} | 14,295 (Mar 2013) {04/55/105/0365} | 2,130 [  1x] (25/10/13) |
|CAN|LVL 51 @  10%|Returners         |Returners          |  3,045 [055/103] {01/06/022/0111} |  7,935 (2015) {05/24/069/0187} | 11,925 (Nov 2013) {06/29/144/0261} | 2,850 [  1x] (15/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 23 @  40%|RIOGA6            |Shadow_FFVI        |    405 [069/100] {00/01/001/0019} |  3,810 (2016) {03/03/052/0096} |  4,080 (Aug 2010) {03/13/050/0058} | 1,230 [  1x] (30/08/10) |
|NED|LVL 47 @  94%|RoaringMdog18     |RoaringMdog        | 10,785 [002/079] {10/43/088/0165} | 14,430 (2016) {09/58/116/0274} | 14,430 (Jan 2016) {09/58/116/0274} | 2,295 [  1x] (21/09/14) |
|ENG|LVL 26 @  40%|Rtbeoh            |Rtbeoh             |  1,515 [033/086] {01/06/013/0027} |  2,805 (2013) {02/07/040/0041} |  6,450 (Jul 2015) {03/15/076/0152} | 2,100 [  1x] (29/11/13) |
|INA|LVL 44 @  97%|ryoonz            |RyoonZ             | 11,865 [004/069] {07/33/091/0327} | 11,865 (2017) {07/33/091/0327} | 14,940 (Apr 2015) {10/41/134/0362} | 2,115 [  1x] (13/01/17) |
|CAN|LVL 18 @  86%|S1_Winged_Angel   |Cloud Strife       |    930 [030/086] {01/02/003/0032} |  2,130 (2015) {02/08/009/0052} |  3,030 (May 2012) {02/11/024/0064} |   840 [  1x] (11/12/14) |
|GER|LVL 25 @  86%|Saivania          |delSai             |    405 [078/086] {00/00/001/0025} |  2,310 (2010) {01/06/025/0056} |  4,470 (Oct 2013) {00/05/033/0202} | 1,395 [  1x] (27/08/14) |
|ENG|LVL 17 @  68%|ScarletMyst       |DistortionOfReality|  1,410 [012/101] {01/06/012/0022} |  4,830 (2016) {03/28/033/0052} |  4,830 (Jan 2016) {03/28/033/0052} | 1,230 [  1x] (07/05/16) |
|ENG|LVL 19 @  75%|Score01           |score01            |    255 [079/102] {00/00/002/0013} |  2,835 (2016) {01/04/033/0087} |  3,735 (Nov 2010) {03/12/025/0091} |   915 [  1x] (20/11/16) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  89%|Shinjiru          |Shinjiru           |    690 [056/103] {01/03/005/0006} |  2,460 (2012) {01/08/020/0064} |  2,460 (Jan 2012) {01/08/020/0064} | 1,050 [  1x] (23/11/13) |
|USA|LVL 30 @  83%|ShockTopper32     |Shock32            |  1,605 [037/041] {01/03/021/0035} |  3,540 (2015) {02/10/028/0096} |  9,600 (Oct 2013) {07/35/073/0200} | 1,290 [  1x] (26/12/14) |
|CAN|LVL 14 @  49%|SirUltimos        |SirUltimos         |    855 [018/086] {00/01/006/0039} |  1,095 (2015) {00/01/006/0055} |  2,130 (May 2015) {00/05/028/0056} |   735 [  1x] (18/05/15) |
|CAN|LVL 27 @  68%|SJay1994          |sjay1994           |  1,425 [045/098] {01/03/013/0039} |  2,700 (2014) {02/08/005/0098} |  4,005 (Jul 2016) {03/07/025/0139} | 1,155 [  1x] (24/05/15) |
|USA|LVL 32 @   1%|Slashkice         |Diebuster          |      0 [102/102] {00/00/000/0000} |  6,195 (2014) {01/16/061/0183} |  7,035 (Jun 2016) {04/20/075/0151} | 2,220 [  1x] (28/12/13) |
|ENG|LVL 17 @  74%|smalltroubl       |Kalor              |  1,770 [010/050] {01/06/011/0048} |  1,770 (2017) {01/06/011/0048} |  3,120 (Jul 2015) {00/09/038/0078} |   540 [  2x] (16/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 10 @  77%|Smokey_Nice       |Smokey             |      0 [039/039] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,065 (2014) {01/03/008/0025} |  3,600 (Dec 2013) {02/14/013/0106} |   615 [  1x] (06/11/16) |
|ENG|LVL 49 @  92%|snow_hawk_88      |SnowHawk           |  1,305 [099/103] {01/02/010/0043} |  5,295 (2013) {04/17/037/0129} |  9,180 (Nov 2013) {07/12/136/0184} | 1,860 [  1x] (21/11/13) |
|ENG|LVL 22 @  36%|sohail4321        |Jimmyfenix         |  1,605 [025/065] {00/03/013/0063} |  2,520 (2013) {01/07/026/0062} |  5,310 (Feb 2013) {01/20/037/0148} |   960 [  1x] (25/12/14) |
|USA|LVL 26 @  10%|SomaXD            |KiraXD             |  1,845 [022/103] {01/03/007/0079} |  1,845 (2017) {01/03/007/0079} |  3,180 (Feb 2015) {01/04/032/0112} |   930 [  1x] (14/08/12) |
|ENG|LVL 24 @  37%|somethingatt      |masteratt          |  1,380 [033/103] {00/02/011/0058} |  3,810 (2011) {02/13/025/0102} |  4,485 (May 2012) {02/19/031/0099} | 1,140 [  1x] (23/01/11) |
|POR|LVL 15 @  37%|Spedfrom          |Mar Nosso          |    315 [053/102] {00/00/001/0019} |  1,215 (2015) {01/01/015/0033} |  1,710 (Nov 2012) {00/05/011/0062} |   465 [  1x] (25/09/08) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  49%|Spycarnegy        |Spycarnegy         |    300 [049/097] {00/00/002/0016} |    630 (2016) {01/04/000/0006} |  1,590 (Nov 2011) {00/02/009/0076} |   450 [  1x] (05/01/16) |
|USA|LVL 39 @  86%|Stanng            |Stanng243          |  2,970 [037/099] {02/07/032/0068} |  4,440 (2014) {02/18/025/0114} | 12,030 (May 2014) {05/13/262/0140} | 2,715 [  1x] (13/05/14) |
|ENG|LVL 20 @  65%|Steroyd           |Steroyd            |      0 [103/103] {00/00/000/0000} |  2,160 (2011) {01/03/022/0070} |  2,775 (Nov 2010) {00/03/029/0109} |   720 [  1x] (07/08/08) |
|NED|LVL 44 @  75%|StevePharma       |StevePharma        |  9,075 [002/102] {09/42/082/0081} |  9,075 (2017) {09/42/082/0081} | 12,975 (Aug 2012) {12/41/126/0223} | 3,240 [  1x] (01/12/13) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  67%|StingX2           |StingX2            |  1,860 [020/080] {00/06/014/0060} |  2,715 (2013) {00/02/064/0041} |  5,640 (Oct 2015) {01/11/115/0068} | 2,880 [  1x] (12/10/15) |
|ENG|LVL 21 @  78%|Storm-Iz-SiK      |Storm360           |    270 [051/088] {00/02/002/0002} |  2,715 (2013) {02/05/015/0097} |  5,700 (Feb 2015) {05/22/050/0088} | 1,605 [  1x] (03/07/15) |
|USA|LVL 30 @  79%|StrangeInStereo   |Strange in Stereo  |  6,330 [004/058] {04/19/038/0184} |  7,320 (2014) {03/25/040/0222} | 14,805 (Mar 2016) {12/47/157/0247} | 2,580 [  1x] (04/02/17) |
|BEL|LVL 20 @  28%|superjona97       |superjona          |  2,565 [007/098] {01/07/024/0069} |  3,540 (2016) {03/09/018/0110} |  4,110 (Dec 2016) {01/11/047/0102} |   810 [  1x] (11/03/16) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  46%|tahsin_sutcuoglu  |tahsutify          |    375 [063/096] {00/02/006/0001} |  1,230 (2013) {01/05/005/0030} | 10,275 (Sep 2014) {06/26/132/0193} | 1,110 [  1x] (19/09/14) |
|USA|LVL 15 @  24%|tav7623           |tav7623            |      0 [081/081] {00/00/000/0000} |  2,595 (2014) {00/03/018/0119} |  2,595 (Jan 2014) {00/03/018/0119} |   690 [  1x] (29/08/14) |
|ENG|LVL 23 @  75%|Telminator-2      |Triggerhappytel    |    525 [080/099] {00/00/007/0021} |  2,505 (2016) {01/06/022/0075} |  2,595 (Feb 2016) {01/09/022/0063} | 1,110 [  1x] (09/02/16) |
|USA|LVL 26 @  24%|TheBkMogul        |BkMogul            |    540 [074/100] {00/01/003/0024} |  3,765 (2010) {00/07/045/0119} |  3,825 (Apr 2012) {01/13/040/0085} |   810 [  1x] (26/02/12) |
|USA|LVL 20 @  27%|theDeeDubs        |theDeeDubs         |      0 [065/065] {00/00/000/0000} |  5,400 (2012) {04/08/060/0144} |  7,935 (Oct 2011) {07/24/050/0201} | 1,155 [  1x] (05/10/11) |
|CAN|LVL 27 @  89%|TheWrenchNinja    |WrenchNinja        |  3,435 [007/098] {02/12/021/0091} |  4,110 (2010) {02/10/039/0112} |  9,090 (Aug 2014) {07/21/108/0180} | 1,725 [  1x] (28/12/14) |
|USA|LVL 25 @  78%|timothyonfire     |timothyonfire      |  1,695 [036/071] {00/05/013/0057} |  5,520 (2015) {01/17/050/0154} |  7,125 (May 2015) {01/10/168/0067} | 4,215 [  1x] (21/05/15) |
|OMA|LVL 28 @  39%|Tizoc789          |Tizoc              |    315 [068/090] {00/00/000/0021} |  4,785 (2013) {02/10/046/0143} |  7,485 (Aug 2011) {02/23/079/0179} |   990 [  1x] (31/05/12) |
|USA|LVL 27 @  53%|TMC2k1            |TMC                |  2,655 [012/102] {02/07/029/0053} |  3,645 (2010) {01/09/040/0097} |  4,005 (Nov 2013) {01/19/025/0091} | 1,230 [  1x] (03/01/16) |
|GER|LVL 19 @  97%|TNH47             |TNH853             |  1,470 [028/088] {01/02/016/0042} |  4,050 (2015) {02/10/021/0144} |  4,905 (Oct 2014) {02/15/038/0137} |   900 [  1x] (18/05/15) |
|AUT|LVL 17 @  13%|Tobinishi         |Tobinishi          |      0 [103/103] {00/00/000/0000} |  3,225 (2015) {01/10/031/0081} |  3,225 (Jan 2015) {01/10/031/0081} |   825 [  1x] (13/12/14) |
|POR|LVL 28 @  92%|toofhairy         |nny                |  2,385 [023/103] {00/14/013/0049} |  3,720 (2014) {03/13/039/0056} | 13,215 (Dec 2013) {06/39/161/0253} | 2,775 [  1x] (18/02/13) |
|USA|LVL 28 @  46%|UnlovedJew        |UnlovedJew         |  3,900 [014/087] {03/10/024/0116} |  3,900 (2017) {03/10/024/0116} |  8,160 (Oct 2014) {02/05/192/0106} | 5,505 [  1x] (16/10/14) |
|ROU|LVL 40 @  36%|Vagabone          |Vaga               |  1,095 [084/103] {01/03/007/0029} |  4,710 (2016) {04/16/046/0078} |  8,790 (Jul 2015) {05/31/080/0180} | 2,880 [  1x] (19/10/16) |
|USA|LVL 46 @  50%|ValkyrieX         |jacks81x           |    825 [039/100] {00/02/006/0031} | 11,655 (2016) {06/40/133/0199} |67,545 (Dec 2016) {53/337/460/0925} | 5,250 [  1x] (01/12/16) |
|ENG|LVL 20 @   6%|vikt999           |DeadManWalking     |      0 [079/079] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,320 (2013) {00/01/012/0058} |  4,680 (Aug 2011) {05/09/040/0118} |   750 [  1x] (22/06/12) |
|USA|LVL 33 @  35%|WarWolf7          |WarWolf            |  2,370 [037/103] {01/02/023/0088} |  5,505 (2016) {05/10/032/0183} |  7,485 (Nov 2016) {06/35/037/0143} | 2,460 [  1x] (26/11/16) |
|ENG|LVL 18 @  19%|Weak_Spot         |Gen X              |    750 [036/086] {00/00/008/0034} |  1,245 (2015) {00/07/013/0015} |  5,565 (Mar 2012) {02/20/039/0149} |   765 [  2x] (05/03/12) |
|GER|LVL 26 @  30%|WeTeHa            |WeTeHa             |    645 [060/093] {00/00/005/0033} |  3,255 (2016) {03/17/018/0043} |  5,940 (Aug 2010) {03/15/055/0160} | 1,560 [  1x] (15/02/15) |
|USA|LVL 15 @  63%|William4482       |100%TrophyMaster   |  2,940 [008/017] {02/12/030/0040} |  3,405 (2016) {03/09/035/0067} |  4,410 (Sep 2016) {03/15/031/0106} |   930 [  1x] (26/06/16) |
|USA|LVL 17 @   2%|wkureservedp2     |wkureservedp2      |    135 [052/076] {00/00/000/0009} |    780 (2015) {00/00/012/0028} |  5,160 (May 2014) {00/02/143/0046} | 4,050 [  1x] (11/05/14) |
|USA|LVL 14 @  96%|xarab4lyfex       |skLaFarebear       |      0 [096/096] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,020 (2010) {00/01/011/0040} |  3,240 (Nov 2010) {02/13/025/0064} | 1,155 [  1x] (16/11/10) |
|USA|LVL 16 @  61%|XFreaktionX       |Gray Matter        |      0 [074/074] {00/00/000/0000} |  2,250 (2015) {01/07/014/0068} |  3,690 (Dec 2013) {02/09/027/0114} |   780 [  1x] (01/06/14) |
|USA|LVL 19 @  34%|xLiKx             |LiK                |  1,200 [022/103] {01/05/013/0012} |  1,335 (2016) {01/01/009/0053} |  4,050 (Dec 2016) {03/11/038/0092} | 1,215 [  1x] (24/12/16) |
|USA|LVL 27 @  35%|xMETATRONx        |Niandra_LaDes      |  1,605 [032/103] {02/05/015/0023} |  3,675 (2014) {01/12/018/0125} |  6,420 (Oct 2013) {05/18/051/0158} | 1,500 [  1x] (10/08/12) |
|BEL|LVL 35 @  43%|xZoneHunter       |xZoneHunter        |    240 [061/062] {00/00/002/0012} |  5,250 (2016) {04/16/034/0138} | 19,965 (Jun 2016) {08/67/191/0451} | 5,865 [  1x] (08/09/15) |
|USA|LVL 17 @  52%|Zerokoolpsx       |zerokoolpsx        |      0 [098/098] {00/00/000/0000} |  1,455 (2010) {02/06/016/0005} |  3,720 (Nov 2009) {02/14/032/0076} | 1,155 [  1x] (28/11/09) |
|CAN|LVL 16 @  54%|zeroskater18      |bananafactory      |    135 [071/099] {00/01/000/0003} |  2,220 (2015) {00/06/019/0074} |  2,700 (Jul 2015) {01/09/017/0080} |   900 [  1x] (23/02/15) |
|IRE|LVL 33 @   9%|Zieghardt         |Coxy               |  1,995 [047/099] {02/05/012/0055} |  3,660 (2015) {02/08/037/0098} |  6,120 (Mar 2013) {02/14/046/0208} | 1,650 [  1x] (14/08/15) |
|USA|LVL 24 @  70%|zoyosjd           |ZoyosJD            |  3,150 [006/086] {02/13/017/0074} |  3,300 (2015) {02/16/032/0036} |  5,355 (Jun 2014) {07/16/037/0103} | 1,230 [  1x] (08/01/17) |

Link To OP

coisou

Neo Member
Yays oggob is still alive. Knew my January was good, wasn't sure that it would be enough for 1. spot. I'll take it. Probably not going to happen again, back to working and no time to play so much anymore.

netguy503

Platinum #156 - Full Throttle Remastered.
Finally, another reason to post here.

I miss trophies. My PS4 stopped registering trophies after the system update that went out a few weeks ago. I hope E3 brings a new firmware update as I miss it really bad. People are saying my system is dying and to get a new one just because of trophies but literally everything runs fine but trophies for me right now so I'm not doing that.

Top Bottom