• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPT. 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Variable

goMaki said:
Pick-up of the year!

DSCN0459-1.jpg

Finally got the kitten I have been wanting for years. :D And it's a boy! I always wanted a boy! :lol Unfortunately, we're stuck on a name. Hm... We've been calling him Nom-nom, cause he likes to eat almost anything and loves to bite our hands. He's the weirdest thing, compared to my other two cats ( he tries to eat ketchup, hot sauce, ramen, chips, whatever we're trying to eat :lol ).

Mr. Mowsers.

WEGGLES

goMaki said:
Pick-up of the year!

DSCN0459-1.jpg

Finally got the kitten I have been wanting for years. :D And it's a boy! I always wanted a boy! :lol Unfortunately, we're stuck on a name. Hm... We've been calling him Nom-nom, cause he likes to eat almost anything and loves to bite our hands. He's the weirdest thing, compared to my other two cats ( he tries to eat ketchup, hot sauce, ramen, chips, whatever we're trying to eat :lol ).
I have a cat just like that, but female. We named her Mylie... so maybe Mylo?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I'm gonna be following your lead by hopefully getting Braveheart and Gladiator tomorrow.

Probably no alcohol, though, so I guess you'll have a better smattering of pick ups than I will :(

Okay...So I got a package form my friend who's currently living in Japan...

DSC08259.jpg

Take a guess as to what I'm planning to buy next year...:D Who would have thought that magazines would cost so much....

DSC08270.jpg

I bought some fitteds while I was on vacation in Montreal. My fiance wanted to shop till I dropped...I managed to spend a bit while I was being dragged around :lol

WEGGLES

KennyLinder said:
My Technic obsession is getting worse. 3rd set in 4 weeks :| At least this one was a cheaper model..

3880894704_a0cf4ca154.jpg
I remember on vacation there was a lego store. I walked in... and had to walk out because I realized

"I can get all the big huge gigantic sets I always wanted as a kid!!!"

And that wouldn't be good, I don't need lego. lol

Yes Boss!

Some DSware love.

Donkey Metronome. A digital metronome with a bonus clapping metronome Donkey Kong game!

P1020202.jpg

And a $5 shooter from Arika and published by Nintendo!

P1020201.jpg

WEGGLES said:
I remember on vacation there was a lego store. I walked in... and had to walk out because I realized

"I can get all the big huge gigantic sets I always wanted as a kid!!!"

And that wouldn't be good, I don't need lego. lol

:lol

The EXACT same thing I realised the last time I was in a toystore. I remember the time as a kid when the huge models had pricetags which were unimaginable sums of money, now they are all stuff I can afford easily and my hands eagerly want to build some Technic again.

ResidentDante said:
:lol

The EXACT same thing I realised the last time I was in a toystore. I remember the time as a kid when the huge models had pricetags which were unimaginable sums of money, now they are all stuff I can afford easily and my hands eagerly want to build some Technic again.

I recently got this, and its awesome! 4 motors, full IR remote control, 1,500 pices. Super tech!

3860870661_667597b0f3.jpg

glaurung

goMaki said:
Pick-up of the year!

DSCN0459-1.jpg

I would call him Ramen Bowl, but that may be just the stress talking.

Lots of slim love in this thread, I like this.

KennyLinder said:
My Technic obsession is getting worse. 3rd set in 4 weeks :| At least this one was a cheaper model..

Always been and still is a big fan of LEGO. I really dig Japanime inspired Exo-Force series. I try to convince my son to buy them anyway but he prefers Bionicle Glatorian series

Hark

painey said:
!! they are still making expos hats in canada? damn..

You could always find Expos gear at east coast Canadian sports shops but once throwback hats/jerseys came back they started releasing a ton of Expos fitteds. In Halifax, I see one of the old blue and white ones every couple blocks.

goMaki said:
Pick-up of the year!

DSCN0459-1.jpg

If he can eat everything, why don't you just called him Chef ?
Copie%20de%20chat%20cuisinier.JPG

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
VcEXwKSjR.jpg

Really running out of space with all these PS3s so the only place left to put this Slim was in the basement :lol Loving it though.

f02m2d.jpg

11b1cas.jpg

mljcph.jpg

Godflesh - 'Selfless/Merciless'
The Wildhearts - '¡Chutzpah!'
AFX - 'Hangable Auto Bulb'
Godflesh - 'Pure/Cold World/Slavestate'
Therapy? - 'Shameless'
Therapy? - 'Semi-Detatched'
Therapy? - 'One Cure Fits All'
Therapy? - 'High Anxiety'
Autechre - 'Incunabla'

KennyLinder said:

HAHA I thought I was the only one here who loves Lego still. Over the holidays I bought the F1 Racer Technic Ferrari and didn't think twice about it.

There is no age for Lego, it's for everyone young and old! I'm going to pick up a technic set now because I remember them being crazy $$$$ when I was younger (same for the F1 car back in the day).

painey said:
!! they are still making expos hats in canada? damn..

I was on a mission to find one because the colourways that they had in Toronto were just the regular official colours, and then other solid colours (all black, all white). While I was there they had a TON of different colourways. I would have come back with a second Expo's hat, but I'd be pushing $150 in hats :lol

picked up the book Andromeda Klein by Frank Portman (Dr. Frank of the Mr. T Experience). Enjoying it so far.

only picking up books this month probably (got gamespite quarterly #2 in the mail now). Got cartridge-only EarthBound for $60 plus taxes and such on Sunday, which will tide me over game-wise.

I love SNES.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
My OCD commands that the continuity in my collection continues thus the delivery woman has graced me with some more average gaming courtesy of Amazon.

2ngfxu9.jpg

Proc

Liquidus said:
My OCD commands that the continuity in my collection continues thus the delivery woman has graced me with some more average gaming courtesy of Amazon.

NHL 09 is far from average. It was one of the greatest games of last year. It is however soon to be shadowed by NHL 10 but right now its far from an average pickup (until about two weeks from now :lol )

Vorador

Banned
Some cheapo pickups, i had a lot of fun with Overlord so i was eyeing the sequel and Turok i got it for 9 pounds new.

344p0y8.jpg

Top Bottom