• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Ikkarus

LiK said:
MM, it's SEPTEMBER!

POW!

Disgaea4-1.jpg
Nice!

Got any pictures of the figures? Also are they random?

Spend money at the end of August! Panasonic 3D BD Home Cinema System (with the 7 BDs on the way including Avatar 3D and the Star Wars Original Trilogy), 9 and RE: Afterlife 3D, another Xenoblade CE, helmet, and a Honda CBF125. :3

2011septpickup01.png

2011septpickup02.png

2011septpickup03.png

2011septpickup04.png

2011septpickup05.png

Toby

donkey show said:
Spend money at the end of August! Panasonic 3D BD Home Cinema System (with the 7 BDs on the way including Avatar 3D and the Star Wars Original Trilogy), 9 and RE: Afterlife 3D, another Xenoblade CE, helmet, and a Honda CBF125. :3

Been looking for a new helmet. How you like it?
Congrats on the bike, looks really nice. What is it?

Owzers

GEDC0031.jpg
[/IMG]

The chance you take buying used books that are mailed in bubble envelopes.....grrrr.

Emailed to get a refund, last time a book was damaged they came through.

Got this today :D

mh.jpg

It's a lot thicker than I expected and has lots of MH info inside. Well I guess that's to be expected though. Very excited. :)

Joe Molotov said:
Buying some used DVDs at Hastings:

X0k8J.jpg

(the one of the far left is The Loreley's Grasp, directed by Amando de Ossorio of 'The Blind Dead' fame)

hFqet.jpg

Amazing pick up. I love Mondo Macabro movies so much..everytime you start one up it has that cool promo that shows their other movies with the catchy music

TxdoHawk

IMG_0570.jpg

PS3 Slim takes its rightful place on the other side of the TV from the 360 S. (Oh god, why do the animals stare into my soul?)

zychi

Banned
For the love of Prinnys someone post what the Premium figures and what the inside of the box looks like!

My haul from PAX 2011. Pick up several board-games.

i351cl.jpg

Penny Arcade : The Game Gamers VS Evil. A little like Dominion (build a deck style card game).

2a7yae1.jpg

Space Hulk Death Angle card game co-op based on Warhammer 40K universe. It's co-op or solo game with you vs the deck. A lot of fun to my surprise. Also pick up bag of dices for Munchkins.

14o99g9.jpg

2cp9a54.jpg

Ascension and expansion set. One of the designer was there and he signed the boxes. The set also comes with all the promo cards. Another fun build a deck style game.

PAX is where I get my new t-shirts collection refresh.

2z8w45w.jpg

Very cool t-shirt from Star Wars the Old Republic.

v7eip2.jpg

Charlie Murder and Bioshock Infinite. I met James Silva (Dead Samurai & Vampire Smile) and his fiance, they are both very nice. I can't wait for Charlie Murder to come out.

155jpg1.jpg

War in the North and Batman t-shirt.

11ca88p.jpg

Prey2 and Rage.

Yeah, so they are a bit of a fad, but I still like 'em. I'm staying pretty careful with just putting a few miles on with them at the start, don't want to end up with stress fractures or anything like that. It's hard though, they feel so good on trails...

DYHRw.jpg

Usually I don't post in these threads but I felt like the last month's pick-ups were especially excellent.

Pick up of the month - Asus EEE Pad Transformer tablet. With keyboard dock attachment (not pictured, turns it into a netbook basically).

img_10811ujl.png

Re-bought a 3DS for £115.

img_1080nux8.png

Some games. Ghost Recon 3DS (£15, surprisingly good), Crackdown 2 (£5), Ratchet with non shitty platinum cover (£8), and I won Red Faction in a competition.

img_1086fubf.png

Bought some premium photo paper so I printed out a couple of GAF made covers.

img_1085uuet.png

And last but not least one of the best games released all year, Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Steam.

untitledou2t.png

ajGVr.png

I meandered into a Gamestop today and walked out with these four games.

Sseklebeast said:
Got this today :D

It's a lot thicker than I expected and has lots of MH info inside. Well I guess that's to be expected though. Very excited. :)

The cover artwork is great. I was sorta tempted to order it from Amazon, but it might be a good idea to actually play at least one game in the series first. : P

Luthair

mug said:
J6gDP.jpg

Joined the Swan M10 group via birthday present.
Congrats on these speakers! I was looking to get those but I picked the M200MKII instead. But all this companies products are on a whole different level o_O

njean777

Octorockin' said:
ajGVr.png

I meandered into a Gamestop today and walked out with these four games.

The cover artwork is great. I was sorta tempted to order it from Amazon, but it might be a good idea to actually play at least one game in the series first. : P

Nice pickup with Digital Devil Saga. I couldn't get into them, but they are rare. Will post mine on Tuesday (hint it has a 3 in it).

Sylver

Banned
Just got another Headset 2.0 before the 7.1 one arrive this month.
VAVAA.png

Remote control 2.0 (runs right with Bravia and adds channel and volume controls) and SI 3D BD.
O22iT.png

This arrived last month but I think I missed to post it.
3X3eR.png

I hope this month will be awesome.

Top Bottom