• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

thenexus6

You win this thread.

Will go nicely with my mouse pad

TvTZbcO.jpg

mindatlarge

Bit of a shitty picture, but finally built my first every gaming PC.

Picked up Destiny 2 and a few other bits, but yada yada. This is what I'm excited about.

Ryzen 1600
EVGA GTX 1080
Vengance 3000 DDR4 RGB
Corsair 750D
AOC 1440p/144hz
All the other necessities.

Shitty picture, will get some better ones soon.

eMCUo0g.jpg
Those Dinosaurs figures are awesome. Used to watch that show religiously as a kid.

Congrats on the new rig too.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Bought me a Switch after that impressive Mario Odyssey trailer. Early birthday present to myself. The wife bought me the shoes and I got the hats on discount. Used GCU to get Mario + Rabbids and Splatoon

SD2Vita. The MicroSD card slot allows the SD cards to be ejectable and so is the SD2Vita itself. Installation was a breeze...just plug in, configure the Enso-enabled Vita and go

Qasiel

Managed to find an Aquascutum trench coat for 1/6 of the usual price. I've been after a trench coat for a while now but none have ever fit properly (my arms are too long) but this is perfect.

Today I was at my rental store and they started their clearance sale. I thought I would go out with 20 Blu Rays but the prices were not that good so I bought just 1 and 5 games cause they were cheap as fuck. xD

oapERcT.jpg

- Neighbors 2 5€
- Outlast Trinity 20€
- 2Dark Limited Edition 15€
- Ratchet & Clank 15€
- Yooka Laylee 15€
- Alien Isolation 10€

DMVfan123

Banned
I don't know why I get so much satisfaction out of looking at other people's pickups, but here we are
Hopefully I'll have new Flyknit Trainers to post in here soon :)

illusionary

I don't know why I get so much satisfaction out of looking at other people's pickups, but here we are
Hopefully I'll have new Flyknit Trainers to post in here soon :)
All of us do, you're far from alone!

Time to catch up on a few weeks...

Let's start with some Blu-Rays - Star Trek: The Animated Series completes my collection of Star Trek video media, while I'm very hyped finally to get around to watching The LEGO Batman Movie!

LXLRY9Z.jpg

While I have a digital copy via GWG, here's a cheap physical copy of Ryse: Son of Rome for collection purposes:

zjISjs7.jpg

Moving on to PS4, my main platform - Yakuza Kiwami, Pillars of Eternity, Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (which I've been *reallly* looking forward to!):

EKGWyoi.jpg

It's been too long since we've had a new Metroid game, even if AM2R did go a fair way towards helping:

PcttkqZ.jpg

And finally, obligatory amiibo - these things are really nice 'in the flesh', very much showing how the design of these has improved since the first of them:

TGgTu2t.jpg

ToonLink

Metroid: Samus Returns Legacy Edition, Metroid amiibos, NieR: Automata and Dragon's Crown. I ordered Dragon's Crown before the PS4 rumours cropped up, but I think I'll enjoy playing it portably anyway. Might double dip later down the line.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
KGH3n2a.jpg

Opened up the amiibo and OH MY GOD the Metroid's 'membrane' is actually squishable. Nintendo killin' it with these things.
I wish I ordered these Amiibo pack ahead of time, I can't find them anywhere locally :-(
Check Toys R' Us if you have one, they're usually good about stocking new amiibos the day they're out. They order pretty heavy and they (generally) put them all out on the shelf, they aren't gobbled up by pre-orders and online orders like at Best Buy.

Gamble

Check Toys R' Us if you have one, they're usually good about stocking new amiibos the day they're out. They order pretty heavy and they (generally) put them all out on the shelf, they aren't gobbled up by pre-orders and online orders like at Best Buy.

I ended up grabbing the last one at my local Toys R Us, thanks for the heads up! :)

Same post as in the Metroid thread:

It finally arrived!

7OsuM9w.jpg

neoIPPc.jpg

0pa1Ge4.jpg

X8isLgq.jpg

But I really really hate Nintendo Steelbooks cause they never print the name on the spine, wtf Nintendo? How useless.

8lwwf3g.jpg

And F-U Amazon Germany for seriously not reducing the price yesterday.
It really cost 99€ and both Amiibo were 20€ each.

That's both way above the RRP and I'm shocked cause Amazon never does that.

Yazuka

I've been a bit slacking with taking photos of what I've bought or the last couple of months. So I decided to take a photo of everything I've gotten in these last couple of months.

2017-09-17-Latest-purchase.jpg

eXistor

I've been a bit slacking with taking photos of what I've bought or the last couple of months. So I decided to take a photo of everything I've gotten in these last couple of months.

2017-09-17-Latest-purchase.jpg

Zelda doesn't like her picture taken it seems ;)

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Metroid kinda being the reason why I game...

LSZcHvh.jpg
Ah, it's so tempting to buy Samus Edition of New 3DS XL.... but i have a chance to buy New 2DS XL for half the price and i think i'll do just that. I don't care about 3D anyway.

P.S. Congrats!

spared

Ah, it's so tempting to buy Samus Edition of New 3DS XL.... but i have a chance to buy New 2DS XL for half the price and i think i'll do just that. I don't care about 3D anyway.

P.S. Congrats!

I didn’t care about 3D until I tried the N3DS. Eyeballs tracking makes all the difference. You want to play in 3D and Samus Returns actually quite shines in 3D. If you have the chance to see it running on N3DS, you should give your eyes that treat for a couple seconds at least. :) I’m sure you won’t regret it!

Top Bottom