• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Twitch Team [No final decision done yet - S0N0S requesting GAFers]

8byte

Banned
So is this basically just like a group page, where streams from all members are available in one place? Is there any other purpose? Not saying that having a place to go for GAF streams isn't a good thing, not at all, just trying to understand exactly what being in a team means!

Being in a Team helps to promote your channel, foster a sense of community, and makes it easy to find all GAF streams in one location.

We've actually tried to do this before, but Twitch rejected our application. Cool to see it possibly happening.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Sounds about right to me. I think on your personal stream it also says "John Caboose playing FIFA 14 for NeoGAF" where it currently says "John Caboose playing FIFA 14".

Ok, cool! Do we know if there is any team integration on the PS4? Like, when browsing live streams, can you filter them to only show GAF streams?

Being in a Team helps to promote your channel, foster a sense of community, and makes it easy to find all GAF streams in one location.

We've actually tried to do this before, but Twitch rejected our application. Cool to see it possibly happening.

Ok, thanks!

S0N0S

Before I leave the thread for a while, I have one final detail I'll need to fill out at some point: Info. Think of it as a description.

Post your NeoGAF Twitch Team "Info" box submissions and we can decide on a favorite. A block of descriptive flavor text is what I'm looking for. Nothing too long though, because I don't know if there is a character limit or what it is if there is one.

Soulstar

This sounds pretty cool. I've dabbled with streaming before and I plan to do more so I'm definitely interested in joining.

I don't find it great in any way but if no one else submits anything good it can at least be used as placeholder.

Info Text Submission:

Welcome to the streams of a wide array of NeoGAF members. You are sure to find someone playing a game you want to watch. Believe.

Smokey

Registered. I've been streaming GAF league sports titles (madden and nba2k) for awhile now. RIP HD PVR2. With the NBA2K14 league coming back for PS4, I'm on board with this.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Registered! Awesome. I have a bit of stream experience, but it would be much more awesome with Gaffers.

Stuart444

I don't find it great in any way but if no one else submits anything good it can at least be used as placeholder.

Info Text Submission:

Welcome to the streams of a wide array of NeoGAF members. You are sure to find someone playing a game you want to watch. Believe.

Could use some work but it does get the point across, you're as likely to find a super popular AAA game as you are a super niche or indie game.

Oozer3993

Registered. I'm getting a PS4 tomorrow and an Xbox One next week and plan on streaming from both of them pretty much immediately.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I registered.

Registered. I've been streaming GAF league sports titles (madden and nba2k) for awhile now. RIP HD PVR2. With the NBA2K14 league coming back for PS4, I'm on board with this.

Any spots open for this nba league?

zam

I'd be down for this, I don't stream regulary (or often) but I have been looking for a reason to stream more.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Is there a high res version of the current logo floating around? If someone could post that, that's banner and logo done already!

Does this work?

600x600: http://i.minus.com/i12va5fBori7D.png
1000x1000: http://i.minus.com/ibhhm0AJvFogEF.png

We can use this as the background, tiled:

ibd2TnicBbTOPW.png

Awesome idea! Last night I was streaming via PS4 and it was crazy! Hahah about 700 people poured in and it was very hard to play and be talkative to the community, props to those who can cause it was seriously a bit hard.

Definitely will register for this group thing for sure!

Katyusha

Alright, I'm in

Just gotta get OBS set up so I can get optimal quality settings for my connection, and so it doesn't look like crap

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Im in,

and I swear I'm up to no good. Gaf, remember my Dark Souls 2 stream?

ibbzIHg775hDFU.gif

LordCanti

I'll stream. I don't want GAF looking at me while I'm doing it though; I play my games sans pantalones.

Edit: Oh, literally quote the post. Derp.

Top Bottom