• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Twitch Team [No final decision done yet - S0N0S requesting GAFers]

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
How did you guys register? I quoted the post in the other thread and didn't get a PM or anything.
When you quote the post in the other thread, a link appears in email brackets in the new reply screen. Copy the link to your address bar and you'll be taken there.

Violater

Easy. Done.

ibbuznV6VI7S5Y.png

Where are the wrestlers?

tensuke

I'd definitely do this if my upload were better. I doubt I could manage a very good stream...But I'll give it a shot when I get my PS4 set up!

prophecy0

I'm not sure how much time I will have to stream, but I signed up. I'm stuck using 4G LTE for my internet connection so it remains to be seen if I will even be able to stream at a decent quality.

Registered just now. I was originally going to say I'd like to but I don't have any streaming equipment, then I remembered that this was a baked in feature and I was in like flynn.

Could use some work but it does get the point across, you're as likely to find a super popular AAA game as you are a super niche or indie game.
Did a quick revision of it below. A bit better I think but could of course use more work.

Welcome to the NeoGAF Twitch Team where forum members share their gaming experiences. You are sure to find someone playing a game you want to watch whether it is the latest Call of Duty or something you've never heard of.

Believe.

cormack12

Gold Member
Sounds amazing, depending on the selection, I could update the pin map with streamers to a different colour and a twitch link as well.

Stuart444

Did a quick revision of it below. A bit better I think but could of course use more work.

Welcome to the NeoGAF Twitch Team where forum members share their gaming experiences. You are sure to find someone playing a game you want to watch whether it is the latest Call of Duty or something you've never heard of.

Believe.

I like this one, do it ^

FranXico

Believe.

You have my vote. I like that description.

Believe.

:D This sounds good, I vote for it.

Just signed up. I'll be doing mostly PC games for now, but I love indie games and I'm going to be playing those, plus all the stuff I want to play and can't LP on YouTube. :)

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Nice. I remember people talking about it a few months ago.

Registered. Now if only I could get a name change on twitch. I hate my name lol but too many followers to bail on it.

I stream mostly retro games now as my upload speed to low for HD streams currently :/

Metalmurphy has been trying to get this done for years, or at least he keeps saying he has. He owns the twitch.tv/NeoGAF account. Correction: twitch.tv/SteamGAF, no idea who has the NeoGAF Justin.tv account.

I'll be in for this for sure though.

I suppose I can start collecting names and channels to add if/when the Team is up.

Quote this post for a link to a registration form for the Twitch Team.

Stuart444

Hope the twitch team goes through, should be interesting to see how many GAFers are streaming via the twitch function on the Xbone/PS4 :)

I like this one, do it ^

You have my vote. I like that description.

:D This sounds good, I vote for it.

Thanks.

I hope this little project doesn't fall through. I like livestreaming (even though no one "random" really watches anything I stream yet). It's sort of a different experience. Played 30 minutes of Amnesia 2 yesterday and it was a shame that I couldn't stream it (OBS doesn't like that specific game for some reason).

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
lol, I doubt that Evilore would respond to this pm. He does not respond to any pm's.
Never

Top Bottom