• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Twitch Team [No final decision done yet - S0N0S requesting GAFers]

I'll sign up ASAP.
I wanted to stream more often, this seems like just the push I need to get the ball rolling again. Fellow Gaffers watching. 😉

Raxious

Ok, here's the new link ( same questions as the one from S0N0S ) Quote to see it:

The reason I made a new one is because the other one is quite old, and I have no idea how many people are still interested on it.

johntown

Banned
I just signed up. It will be nice if this happens because I would love to stream a lot more than I currently do.

If we cannot get the NeoGAF group name I am still interested in joining a twitch group.

Raxious

nice :)

If we can get 5 ppl in total I'll start seeking contact with S0N0S. I'm not expecting us to be able to use GAF, I have no idea on how to contact Evilore, and I'm not expecting him to check this topic ;)

johntown

Banned
nice :)

If we can get 5 ppl in total I'll start seeking contact with S0N0S. I'm not expecting us to be able to use GAF, I have no idea on how to contact Evilore, and I'm not expecting him to check this topic ;)
Personally, I don't see an issue having a Twitch group with that name. If we had a channel with that name I could see an issue there but a group is just a group name.

Maybe a better group name would be NeoGAF gamers? Just put in the group description random gamers from the website or something? As long as we state that it is un-official I don't see an issue.

Maybe a mod could check out this thread and give us some more insight?

Raxious

I'll keep you guys updated;)

Small update:

Contacted S0N0S and he's still willing to set us up if we get permission. I've also contacted an admin and he'll see what our options are.

Mendrox

I want to take part in it too. :)

Is it still on its way? I would fill out the formular. NeoGAF Stream Dreamteam would be awesome.

How close to advertising would it be if we just pooled all our twitch handles in the Opening Post as an 'unofficial' team, so we know who is who and can follow Gaffers that way (for now)?

Ultimatum

Banned
How close to advertising would it be if we just pooled all our twitch handles in the Opening Post as an 'unofficial' team, so we know who is who and can follow Gaffers that way (for now)?

I don't see how that'd be any different to the Twitter thread. I'm guessing it's fine.

Mendrox

Good idea. Is the OP active right now? He would have to update it and we could follow eachother :)

Top Bottom