• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

W4w7g.jpg

"What have I been doing with my life?"

Hatten

She even posted a pic from her surgeon, says he performed her third augmentation

Addiction to plastic surgery is a real thing and can get very very ugly, she should get help

Platy

As always .. loved the details put on those costumes .. and lots of underground cosplays !

Those Wayne's World cosplays are perfect ! xD

...and the faithfullness of that Jessica Rabbit is kinda freaking me out o_O
that can't be healthy

Het_Nkik

Because stuffs like this are posted a LOT on this thread and nobody complains

¬¬

At least that's a real costume. Pretty sure the picture you posted is a picture of some dude in his underwear that somebody photoshopped. Look at the glove around the forearm of the hand holding the fan, the mask on the right side, and where the guy's back meets his ass. That's not body paint, that's Photoshop, dude.

Platy

At least that's a real costume. Pretty sure the picture you posted is a picture of some dude in his underwear that somebody photoshopped. Look at the glove around the forearm of the hand holding the fan, the mask on the right side, and where the guy's back meets his ass. That's not body paint, that's Photoshop, dude.

Yes, that is EXACTLY why he complained ... this thread hates photoshop on cosplays

Does he play it competitively though?

Hehehehehe Totaly forgot about that dude ! xD

Top Bottom