• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

transistor___red_by_vaxzone-d9duxcv.jpg

Platy

Raziel ! Al Bundy ! BILL AND TED !

And holy fuck at that spawn o_O

Went trough your galleries and made a "honorable mention"

"MCU" style Squirrel Girl
YMxCEHW.jpg

P&B brothers !
hoj5gdF.png

y5NHyPE.png

Always fun to see a cosplay from something that still has very few references avaliable
dnqYwfn.png

Fuck yeah netflix daredevil !
bAjsbEP.png

IOMWuuR.png

Nigri showing she has some serious crafting skills. Verry impressive.
HECK yes!!! First photo back from Saffels Photography !!
Zach Fischer Illustration was a freaking beast and drew the art for this costume just for this BLIZZCON!! Then I made this costume in about 2 weeks down in Ryans moms basement while he worked on his Sylvanas! I took some video of me making the costume and will post it later!!
I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Psxphile

I love when this thread gets bumped. There is always new hot girls to see and crazy outfits to marvel at.

You're not wrong, but having to wait half-a-minute for images to load once the last page gets to a certain photo saturation point drives me batty as I try to scroll to the bottom of the page only for the bottom to suddenly become the middle, lol.

It's worth it for the gorgeous outfits, though.

Platy

I know this is an older post, but holy crap does this girl have the anime look down to a science. Check out her instagram. Her face just looks like something directly from the an anime. Yes, the great makeup work obviously helps, but still, sheesh.

90% makeup ... she looks pretty average eye size in the Frozen cosplay

Top Bottom