• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

DTJAAAAM

Feels good to be done with my Comic-Con pictures:

Comic-Con 2011: Sunday

sdcc14.jpg

sdcc15.jpg

sdcc16.jpg

sdcc17.jpg

sdcc18.jpg

sdcc19.jpg

Can't wait to see what's on display at PAX Prime!

bengraven

AAK said:
That is dedicated! I don't even want to imagine how long that must have took nor how uncomfortable that guy must have been in the summer heat.

I know, I want the story on this. If this is an original creation, the creator needs to tell us about it and give us more background on this creature.

DTJAAAAM

Trying to look up info on exactly what he was right now, but I haven't had any luck. Wish I could have asked him about it personally, but he was surrounded by people taking pictures and totally in character, lurching about menacingly and hissing/growling.

Codeblue

G-Fex said:
qnshFl.jpg

I don't get the last one and...I don't want to know.

That's pretty awesome. I can't imagine how much of a pain it is to get in and out of that suit though. I'm about midway through the show, and it's pretty great.

Feep

Banned
AAK said:
That is dedicated! I don't even want to imagine how long that must have took nor how uncomfortable that guy must have been in the summer heat.
It was fucking BEAUTIFUL in San Diego that weekend. Not that he probably wasn't uncomfortable, but it was 72-78 all weekend long.

DrBo42

The Broken Ska Record said:
It's a fan dressing up to go to a convention.
Bu bu bu but she's beautiful, and tattooed, and pierced. There must be some sort of mistake, haha. Apparently I need to start attending conventions. Quick, what's a fast and easy costume?

Top Bottom