• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

lunlunqq

will this work?

cos2.jpg

cos1.jpg

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Heres some decent photos of Yaya

new_cosplay__litchi___blazblue_by_yayacosplay-d4l6dvx.jpg

She makes great costumes and by all accounts is a nice girl, but ever since she got an (obvious) boob job its all been about "what costume can I displays my boobs on the most"

She makes great costumes and by all accounts is a nice girl, but ever since she got an (obvious) boob job its all been about "what costume can I displays my boobs on the most"

Well, she paid for them right? Might as well get her money's worth!

Jokes aside, on a more serious discussion, it seems like breast augmentation is getting to be more and more accepted nowadays. Much like tattoos and piercings have broken most of their social stigmas, the same seems to be the case for breast augmentations (at least in my personal experience, age group and area of residence).

Many girls around my age (late 20's/early 30's) that I would have *never* thought would get the procedure done actually did, and aren't ashamed to talk about it either. These are super shy, conservative girls that don't go out and flaunt them Yaya-style, but basically got them done to fill out their clothes a bit more.

Now, personal tastes in what you actually prefer will obviously still vary, but it seems like girls in general nowadays have less and less qualms about getting it done.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Well, she paid for them right? Might as well get her money's worth!

Jokes aside, on a more serious discussion, it seems like breast augmentation is getting to be more and more accepted nowadays. Much like tattoos and piercings have broken most of their social stigmas, the same seems to be the case for breast augmentations (at least in my personal experience, age group and area of residence).

Many girls around my age (late 20's/early 30's) that I would have *never* thought would get the procedure done actually did, and aren't ashamed to talk about it either. These are super shy, conservative girls that don't go out and flaunt them Yaya-style, but basically got them done to fill out their clothes a bit more.

Now, personal tastes in what you actually prefer will obviously still vary, but it seems like girls in general nowadays have less and less qualms about getting it done.

Oh I have no probs with fake boobage, Im sorry if it came out that way.

I just dont see a lot of love for the characters she cosplays, eventhough technically its all done to the highest degree (and she puts a whole lot of work into the costumes themselves). Its hard to put into words.

Zing

Banned
Has she done Power Girl yet? It sometimes seems like anyone with a C cup or larger has.

In what country do girls commonly get plastic surgery to "fill out their clothes a bit more", because they clearly have too much money.

Top Bottom