• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

10927103323564bx.jpg

Whoa!

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
i'm mildly tempted to try some of this shit just to show that american guys are capable of not being totally shitty when they cosplay. problem is my build... I couldn't do these little tiny guys. I'm thinking Volgin maybe... hmm...

these are all awesome though.

ghibli99

Shouta said:
He's one of my best friends. :lol His cosplay was hella popular and apparently he has a fanclub for it. If you want funny though, he did Mari from Project A-ko. It's so bad yet so good because he totally fits the part.
Hey Shouta,

Do you have pics of him as Mari from Project A-ko? I was laughing just picturing that in my head; I think that's brilliant! He looks like he's having a great time doing this, which I think is the most important thing here, all joking aside. Thanks.

Tachikoma

Banned
Pimpbaa said:
I like asian girls in general (actually I just like exotic girls in general). When you live in a white town, it gets kinda boring. I usually don't like japanese girls that much unless they have been "americanized" like Hiromi in my avatar. Japanese girls in japan are usually too pale, too skinny, too passive, and too hairy (down below) :lol
So you like trashy-looking "Americanized" chicks like Hiromi? :lol

Oh man, we need more white cosplayers in black face. That shit is priceless. :lol

I think aside from the fact a huge portion of American cosplayers are fatties, a lot of them have no ability to make a decent costume. The level of skill Japanese cosplayers put into their work is really amazing.

ghibli99

Jugendstil said:
I think aside from the fact a huge portion of American cosplayers are fatties, a lot of them have no ability to make a decent costume. The level of skill Japanese cosplayers put into their work is really amazing.
A lot of it has to do with the posing, too. The good ones just nail the poses perfectly, and project the attitude of the characters as well.

Shouta

ghibli99 said:
Hey Shouta,

Do you have pics of him as Mari from Project A-ko? I was laughing just picturing that in my head; I think that's brilliant! He looks like he's having a great time doing this, which I think is the most important thing here, all joking aside. Thanks.

I might still have it on my HD, if not I'll see if I can find it.

As for folks that wanted to see more of the Beatrix from FF9

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=535008&postcount=37

Courtesy of an old thread and posted by SSX

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Goddamn, there are some serious hotties in this thread. Talk about narrowly avoiding a serious train wreck.

Rocked said:
Is that another blacked up person?! :lol
Yeah... sad, isn't it?
She seemed kinda scared when she noticed I was starring at her. :p

I was at that particular convention last year, in fact. :p
Thankfully, one of my close friends won that particular event with her Ed from Full Metal Alchemist, Armitage and Emma Frost cosplays:

DSC01573.JPG

Brazilian cosplayers ahoy! :)

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Yeah, undercleavage is the new hotness. Hopefully that catches on with the ladies this summer.

And that naruto cosplayer's eyes are wonderful. I want some. Just so I can wear them regularly. :D

Top Bottom