• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

That's my friend, I posted her in this thread earlier. :D I helped her pick her swimsuit for a shoot she should be doing as kasumi sometime soon :3 Always fun to talk to her she's nerdy as hell hahaha

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bunny-Ayumi/385046481509451

Is her facebook :D

kasumi_gif_by_chiisuru-d4v1uwy.gif

She's adorable imo :D

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Well, that outfit is hideous. I can't blame them! Reading the story, it does sound like bullshit though.
They did go a bit overboard with it. What's next, her at E3 with that tiny seashell swimsuit costume (iirc)?

Yes please.

Her boobs look pretty hideous in that costume.

Says you.

I like how Pax doesn't want ANYONE dressing up exactly like the characters they're cosplaying as. That costume is one of the DLC outfits for Lollipop, she's paid by Warner Bros to do so.

We have to have family fun entertainment at a show created by two dudes who coined the phrase, "Raped to sleep by dickwolves."

Blizzard

Banned
We have to have family fun entertainment at a show created by two dudes who coined the phrase, "Raped to sleep by dickwolves."
To provide proper context, that phrase was coined (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/8/11/) to make fun of MMO's/RPG's in which the player does not care about the fate of NPC's past a simple numbers thing to complete a quest, no matter how horrible their fate, no?

As far as I'm aware, Penny Arcade has always had disgusting/obscene languge and imagery in their comics, but as far as I am aware that imagery and those comics are not pasted everywhere at PAX.

GorillaJu

PAX the convention and Penny Arcade the website are two different things and accommodate different audiences.

I understand them trying to protect their image but I don't understand them being so inconsistent with the rules. Shame, really. That girl is smoking hot. (so is the Kasumi cosplay on this page... Meow)

Moofers

That destructoid story is straight up embarrassing. For the PAX staff, I mean. They need to get over themselves. Kicking out Keith and giving him a lifetime ban is pretty ridiculous. I understand that he interupted the Rooster Teeth panel, but c'mon its the fuckin Rooster Teeth guys. Their logo means "cockbite". I can't imagine those guys being that upset over it and if they were, somebody should remind them who they are supposed to be.

And the paid cosplayer thing is just stupid. I understand the 2nd outfit being a bit much, but she changed back to her original outfit which was just a cheerleader one and suddenly after wearing it all day on Friday, that's not cool anymore for Saturday? Stupid. Again, get over yourselves, PAX. Let people have their fun.

BY2K

Membero Americo
That destructoid story is straight up embarrassing. For the PAX staff, I mean. They need to get over themselves. Kicking out Keith and giving him a lifetime ban is pretty ridiculous. I understand that he interupted the Rooster Teeth panel, but c'mon its the fuckin Rooster Teeth guys. Their logo means "cockbite". I can't imagine those guys being that upset over it and if they were, somebody should remind them who they are supposed to be.

What happened, exactly?

And holy shit, LIFETIME ban!? Do they not know who Keith is?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
If somebody is being disruptive, kick them out, but kicking out that girl for her looks alone is embarrassing. Ive seen much worse at cons, like, much, much worse ...

SUPARSTARX

That's mad photoshopped. I've met her in person in regular clothes, they aren't that big. They're just pushed up well with her cosutmes.

Boken

Banned
Did you miss all the discussion or what?

Its a fucking push up bra

P.S. This is a pointless discussion. Fake boobs are the new sharp knees and everybody is an expert. Perhaps we should just ask her

Top Bottom