• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf's Game of the Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tino

Banned
1 The Last of Us
2 Uncharted 2
3 Assasan's Creed 2 and Brotherhood
4 Burnout Paradise
5 GTAV
6 Mass Effect 2
7 Oblivion
8 COD4 MW
9 Dragon Age Origins
Heavy rain
fuck it I am replacing my last spot
10 Dead Rising
in that order

sono

Op said "So my question is the following: will Neogaf have an official "Game of the Generation" event ?"

My view is I hope so.

That thread would need to define the voting period and ask for e.g top x for each poster (e.g x=5)

What we really need is a vote for the most overrated game of the generation so I can vote for Red Dead and the Uncharteds.

Yes, it's important that we get an opportunity to vocally tell people that their opinions are wrong.

IMO it's a toss up between Civ 5, The Walking Dead and TLOU. The latter two did things really differently and the former probably got the most hours out of me this gen. The next two would be the Portals and L4D.

Hypron

Op said "So my question is the following: will Neogaf have an official "Game of the Generation" event ?"

My view is I hope so.

That thread would need to define the voting period and ask for e.g top x for each poster (e.g x=5)

We probably need to wait a few more months/a year for that, there are still contenders that will come out next year (Dark Souls 2 for example).

Seriously. I saw this thread and the amount of posts it had and figured that the topic wasn't "Should we do this?" anymore and this was actually organized and happening.

Nope, it's just people randomly listing off games for no reason.

EliCash

Toss up between Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite and Mass Effect for me. Red Dead Redemption was great too.

Also yet to play The Last of Us, MGS 4 or any of the Mario Galaxys though, and I'd probably enjoy them quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom