• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New 3D Streets of Rage developer revealed !

SALMORE

The famous Sega / Persona leaker revealed that the canadian studio Komi Games are developing the new 3D streets of rage game !

the studio is famous for their underrated Power Stone inspired fighting game Mighty Fighting Federation from 2020

the leaker also mentioned that the game is coming later this year

Last edited:
backing up homer simpson GIF

2D or don't bother.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
eh, first time I hear about them.

I'm more excited about the new Golden Axe, looked cool on the trailer.

Reactions: Isa

Red5

Is Lizard Cube and Dotemu not available? Streets of Rage 4 and TMNT Shredder's Revenge should be the golden standard for 2D revivals.

More Streets of Rage is good but I'm skeptical, looks like a huge downgrade from SOR 4.

Shredders revenge was not anywhere near as good as SoR4
It also was not developed by Lizardcube. It was just published by Dotemu.

I am unsure of what to think about the latest Streets of Rage as the 2D proportions in 3D will likely look like they belong in uncanny valley with excessive special effects making it hard to keep track of the action.

One of which I was bothered by was King of Fighters. Could have looked close to something like Guilty Gear. That would have been glorious to see.
Guilty Gear Strive looks and plays like 3D Bandai shit. Not one good visual design in the entire game and the characters are a shell of themselves. King of Fighter XV gameplay and designs are at least faithful to the originals.

Last edited:
Top Bottom