• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Amano FFXV art with tons of Summons. Up: Some event leaks. Browse at own risk

Famassu

Might as well make a new thread so as many people see it as possible

CerhCuYWAAABOMG.jpg:orig

Lock if unnecessary.

Famassu

Is there a better pic somewhere?
Dunno, this was just posted in the other FFXV thread. Not sure if they'll release this officially until (after) the Uncovered FFXV event (or later).

I'm kind of wondering if this is even really a purely, exclusively FFXV related artwork and not some "celebration of FF (summons & summoners)" kind of thing. There are some clear FFXV stuff there (like the car), but others look like they might be from older FFs.

Where's Ramuh? I believe there's more than summons in this (they said it wasn't going to be a big number, and there is a lot of beasts in this beautiful piece of art).

I'm so happy that we are now back at Final Fantasy commanding this kind of attention. After FFXIII's release it really felt like FF as a series was no longer the industry "leader", but now it's back to everyone turning their heads at a new FF.

Famassu

Where's Ramuh? I believe there's more than summons in this (they said it wasn't going to be a big number, and there is a lot of beasts in this beautiful piece of art).
I can't find Ramuh either, if he's in there somewhere. I think that I can interpret Bahamut, Titan, Shiva, Ifrit & Leviathan from that artwork. Add Ramuh and maybe 2-4 more and that's a pretty good number but not a huge number.. It allows for 5-6 story relevant ones and a few additional, optional summon fights that you get to use after you beat them.

OnFire331

Leviathan spiraling around the whole picture.
Doomstrain below the car.
Titan sticking his tongue out.
Shiva at the center.
Siren at the lower right.
Odin at the top right.
Bahamut behind the red-haired girl.
Ifrit below Titan.

It didn't seem that big until I noticed the human below it. Dayum!

Even though this piece does look like a ton of shit is going on, I think it's cool & maybe is setting the tone for this event.

The hype continues!!

Top Bottom