• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Amano FFXV art with tons of Summons. Up: Some event leaks. Browse at own risk

jiggle

CaTGIb-WQAAJJAk.jpg
No idea who that is
But such a lovely painting
They should've hired him/her to do the poster instead of that spilled paint hot mess

Don't you think which summons are in the game should be a big surprise?

With the exception of maybe Doomtrain, these are far and away the most obvious choices for summons in a Final Fantasy game.

On top of that, it's pretty likely that there's more that we don't know about. I think it's a little premature to say they're spoiling stuff.

We'll see how this turns out. Drawings and pictures don't mean much since I feel like the FF brand has been trending downward.

I really do like the open world of this game though and the way the summons look. It's crazy!

*Wipes forehead*

Wow, what a way to get hyped for the 30th

Can barely make out each figures as they all fit into the swirl of sorts.

All aboard the hype swirl

Aters

With the exception of maybe Doomtrain, these are far and away the most obvious choices for summons in a Final Fantasy game.

On top of that, it's pretty likely that there's more that we don't know about. I think it's a little premature to say they're spoiling stuff.

They're returning series summons, so not really? There will be a billion other surprises.

I don't think there will be more summons. After all they already show some new faces such as that spider lady. Well, they showed all the summons in FFXIII before it was released, so I guess this is a kind of tradition I have to deal with.

Don't you think which summons are in the game should be a big surprise?

Spoiling what? They said there wasn't going to be a lot of summons in this game. If anything, I think the ones in the old artwork(Human Leviathan, Human Bahamut, Titan, Shiva and Ramuh) might be it(with maybe a couple more, like Ifrit and Odin, being tossed in). I recall them saying that this game might have one of the smallest summon roster of the series, maybe paralleling something like the original FFIII which had 8 summons(the original 7: Shiva, Ifrit, Titan, Leviathan, Ramuh, Odin, Bahamut; and Chocobo as the weakest summon).

I still believe the majority of those in that poster are enemies/monsters or characters we have yet to "meet".

SoulUnison

Banned
I'm kinda excited for a formal announcement of the release plans for FFXV. But I'm also... not that excited. I was all ready to buy a PS4 for Persona 5 and FFXV this year, but rumors of a better PS4 coming out next year kinda turns me off. :(

Right?

I've been waiting with baited breath for Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Persona 5 get slightly closer to release to finally drop cash on a Playstation 4, but all this talk of the PS4K just mean that I'll probably end up waiting to see if XV goes to PC, I'll play P5 on PS3, and I'll pick up the cheapest possible SKU when KH3 drops.

Sony had me perfectly lined up to buy tons of equipment and software from them, but I think I'll hold off and see if I can get the same games from literally anywhere else,now.

Amano naga is single simplest reason I'm excited for FF XIV.

Descending into a dark and dank cave, only to come around a bend of glistening stalagmites, and see, slithering and peering from the corner, the naga's Amano esque visage.

Well, that and the Metal Gear Magitek base infiltration.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If the game is out Sept and they're ramping up advertising even more after the event, wouldn't that actually be 6 more months of the nightmare for you? :p

every time i drive past the giant lightning at the local louis vuitton just strengthens my resolve: i will claim the mantle of my destiny (my FOCUS) and murder you in your sleep

Top Bottom