• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Amano FFXV art with tons of Summons. Up: Some event leaks. Browse at own risk

Falk

that puzzling face
S-E needs to send their ninjas out

They are AFAIK. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit for new page:

Don't post links to leaks here. Refrain from discussing things that people who want to go into the event fresh and get surprised by it wouldn't want to read.

hemo memo

Gold Member
12 hours left

imagerokps.jpeg

Soriku

Can someone PM me the leaks/links? I won't even get to watch the event tonight so any info will help me get through the day

Umm...

Would I be getting in trouble by saying you can find the leaks on the FF XV (PS4) board on GameFAQs. Not going to post a link. GameFAQs always has this stuff.

Will delete this post if so, but if people are really curious...

Falk

that puzzling face
Umm...

Would I be getting in trouble by saying you can find the leaks on the FF XV (PS4) board on GameFAQs. Not going to post a link. GameFAQs always has this stuff.

Will delete this post if so, but if people are really curious...

It's the same basically everywhere else, really. I mean, I don't think anyone is daft enough to think we can stem the tide for something as massive as FFXV especially with the event coming up.

I just don't want anyone e.g. just waking up, and perusing GAF as the first exposure to the situation to get spoiled just by reading a thread on GAF, is all. If anyone actually does want to spoil themselves, that's really their prerogative.

And as much as that may create a safe(r) zone, my advice would be to bail the thread anyway (and the internet in general) till event time for anyone dead set on avoiding getting spoiled.

oimori

Leakers gonna leak.

hey leaker. I can still laugh now,but I will really get mad if you leak more(especially story trailer)

Leaks show barely anything tbh.

Ah, can't wait to weak up and see new gameplay footage and a release date. A demo would be nice as well.

Koozek

Woah, woah, wait. I'm out. No internet for me until tonight. Man, I guess I won't even be safe from leak talk if I join our group chat before the show :/ I'm sure in the next 12 hours 80% will leak.

Please don't post leak links specifically. It's only a few hours away.

edit: Also try to refrain from discussing anything that wasn't previously known. Plenty of people really -don't- want to be spoiled prior to the event.

Kid Noctis was known prior. The context, etc isn't. Consider this a warning.

Totally. We are ALMOST THERE. If anybody finds something(because they are too eager for their own good), keep it you yourselves. Kinda like that call out to anybody who could un-private Square's private videos. Why spoil stuff when when we are right here, on the brink of the event? Just wait it out, find something to do(life things), go hang out with your friends, go to the mall, go to work, get something to eat. Time will fly and the Truth about this game will be Uncovered in no time. And because we waited, the reveal will be ALL more sweeter.

Totally. We are ALMOST THERE. If anybody finds something(because they are too eager for their own good), keep it you yourselves. Kinda like that call out to anybody who could un-private Square's private videos. Why spoil stuff when when we are right here, on the brink of the event? Just wait it out, find something to do(life things), go hang out with your friends, go to the mall, go to work, get something to eat. Time will fly and the Truth about this game will be Uncovered in no time. And because we waited, the reveal will be ALL more sweeter.

true words

Whompa02

so possible PC version as well as that demo so far?

What else is on the rumor list?

- CG prequel/something movie
- Mobile game
- Release date

Elios83

Almost there!
Hoping for playable surprise available after the event but I'll be pretty happy just with the worldwide release date and new full trailer.

Ydelnae

You are going to get all XV discussion banned until tonight if people keeps posting the two leaked trailers. Please, ignore what happened minutes ago and keep discussing other things.

Christ, is this thread, with careful mod oversight, and reasonably respectful posters, not even safe?

Guess I'm abandoning ship too. Although that means I won't get to see the kerfuffle over whether Terra or Celes is the protagonist of VI at the 6 hour mark....

Falk

that puzzling face
Had a talk with a couple other mods.

I don't think it's possible to completely moderate this going forward towards the event. Edited the thread title as a giant pre-emptive sign instead.

Still, please spoiler tag stuff that might spoil stuff in the event. And remember image tags do not work spoiler tags on mobile.

To be absolutely clear: Links to leaked content are allowed from this point on. Screencaps or non-spoiler-tagged discussion or images aren't.

Had a talk with a couple other mods.

I don't think it's possible to completely moderate this going forward towards the event. Edited the thread title as a giant pre-emptive sign instead.

Still, please spoiler tag stuff that might spoil stuff in the event. And remember image tags do not work with mobile.

To be absolutely clear: Links to leaked content are allowed from this point on. Screencaps or non-spoiler-tagged discussion or images aren't.
Welp im out than. When does the next ot go up

Philippo

Btw i hope that in the future SE does some big promotion for the game in the rest of Europe too, not only London.

I live in Venice, a whole city in the game is based on it ffs, and i'd kill for some special event

Top Bottom