• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Avril Lavigne video. 'Heres To Never Growing Up'

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Fuck this fucking bitch for name dropping a good band to try and gain some credibility. Seriously, if you like Radiohead, you would LAUGH at the fact at marrying that fucking tool from Nickleback. Such a fake and shallow piece of shit peddling this fucking poison top 40 bullshit.

Gah...if you're going to make shit music, keep good bands out of your fucking mouth/lyrics. Oh, and FUCK Cello or whatever his name is for fucking changing the lyrics to "Imagine" by Lennon to "Imagine if all religions were real". Fuck you!

...welp, maybe this shouldn't have been the first thread to click on this morning.

calm down. It'll be ok.

Oozer3993

Sounds almost just like all modern "country" music.

Pretty much. Save us Kacey Musgraves!

I guess if we limit "all modern country music" to Taylor Swift, sure.

In the past year, country music has taken a turn. A lot of the big stars, especially the male ones, have started making what are essentially extremely shallow rock songs. Or asked a rapper to jump on their track. Most of Taylor's last album is actually closer to traditional country than the abomination that is "1994."

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'll freely admit I've found her to be fucking deliciously hot. I've just heard she's kind of bitchy and annoying and her songs kind of reflect that impression.

Einhander

Fuck this fucking bitch for name dropping a good band to try and gain some credibility. Seriously, if you like Radiohead, you would LAUGH at the fact at marrying that fucking tool from Nickleback. Such a fake and shallow piece of shit peddling this fucking poison top 40 bullshit.

I've noticed pop stars have been namedropping Radiohead in their song lyrics lately. Katy Perry is another example.

And Avril married the Nickleback singer? Lol.

raindoc

I've noticed pop stars have been namedropping Radiohead in their song lyrics lately. Katy Perry is another example.

And Avril married the Nickleback singer? Lol.

i thought she was with some pop-punk band guitarist? not blink, that other one....

EDIT: looks like she was (Sum 41 was the band's name), now she's with Kroeger.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
i thought she was with some pop-punk band guitarist? not blink, that other one....

She divorced Deryck Whibley from Sum41 and married Chad from Nickelback. Yeah.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
This song is disgustingly catchy
I'm glad shes back

Einhander

She divorced Deryck Whibley from Sum41 and married Chad from Nickelback. Yeah.

She sure gets around. I wonder if she has a bunch of sheets of paper with band singer names written on them in a hat and picks one at random to pursue for a relationship.

Anyway, this song sucks. It's boring and predictable.

Angry Grimace

She sure gets around. I wonder if she has a bunch of sheets of paper with band singer names written on them in a hat and picks one at random to pursue for a relationship.

She apparently divorced Derreck because she was cheating on him with some third guy. Actually, Derrick was writing a lot of her music for a while, if I recall correctly.

raindoc

WTF? 2 guys = "she sure get's around"

are you a mormon?

Nemesis_

This is the Taylor Swift song writing methodology, not Avril.

SaintZ

If Avril cheated on Deryck he sure didn't mind because even after the divorce he produced a lot of her songs from her last album.

They are still friends.

And Avril didn't go from Deryck to Chad, she dated Brody Jenner for a while.

Alphahawk

Gah...if you're going to make shit music, keep good bands out of your fucking mouth/lyrics. Oh, and FUCK Cello or whatever his name is for fucking changing the lyrics to "Imagine" by Lennon to "Imagine if all religions were real". Fuck you!

...welp, maybe this shouldn't have been the first thread to click on this morning.

This is why people have a problem with Radiohead fans.

Nohar

I loved her first album (Let go). But, gosh, was I disappointed by the following albums... And well, I stopped listened to her songs altogether.

That being said, I find this song really catchy.

antitrop

Absurd amounts of eye shadow is the my biggest turn on and somehow she manages to use too much. Still hot, though. I love her lips.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Absurd amounts of eye shadow is the my biggest turn on and somehow she manages to use too much. Still hot, though. I love her lips.

avril.jpg

Smash88

Banned
Hey guys WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME?

Avril_Lavigne_%28crop%29.jpg

What's best is that Chad Kroeger helped co-write this upcoming album with her.

The relationship blossomed when they got together to co-write a song for Lavigne's upcoming fifth album.

Also this song in particular was co-written by Chad:

Confirmed tracks for the fifth album include the single "Here's to Never Growing Up", which was co-written with Chad Kroeger.

Not even Radiohead cares as much as you do about this.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
A 28 yr old singing about never growing up...

That's on the same level of bullshit as a 13 year old singing about serious committed relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom