• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman: Arkham Asylum Screens (End of Summer delay confirmed)

Blablurn

Combat7_resize.jpg.jpg

DrYoungInteractive4_resize.jpg.jpg

More Screens HERE

CiSTM

Banned
Batman himself looks bit weird but other than that it's a good looking game. I hope it will be good... It's been a while since last good movie license game.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Why is Batman all covered in rivets? It's a game FFS, put him in the proper Batsuit, threre's no reason to dick about like this. I'm a massive Batman fan, but this looks like another disappointing, turgid brawler.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
At first I was excited about this game, but with every batch of new screens I feel that I like the look less and less

Dead

well not really...yet
Batsuit looks awful

They're trying to cross the comic and movie look, instead it just come off ugly as sin

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Batman would look better with whited out eyes.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Thunder Monkey said:
You'd think richboy Bruce Wayne would keep his pores clean.

As much as agreeing with a psychopathic nutcase like yourself on anything degrades my own self-esteem, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Although I think that's more stubble than blackheads.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
You guys are crazy, this looks awesome.

As long as Bale doesn't do voice acting we might have a decent Batman here

SovanJedi said:
As much as agreeing with a psychopathic nutcase like yourself on anything degrades my own self-esteem, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Although I think that's more stubble than blackheads.
If you have any self-esteem left I can urinate on your forehead to take the rest of it out.

*pulls down diaper*

Teetris said:
You guys are crazy, this looks awesome.

As long as Bale doesn't do voice acting we might have a decent Batman here
Hamil and TAS Bats voice have already been confirmed.:D

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Holy shit, these pics are enormous for no reason, 2MB? Dudes at Eurogamer, if you're going to do this watermark shit at least optimize the screens from unnecessay sizes.

Well, bitching aside, I came here expecting to see ceiling Batman.

24gq0rn.jpg

And there he is!

I think they shold take some creative freedom and add some white lense to cover his eyes.
currently, his eyes are really weird

I think it looks a bit better with no pupil

batmaneyeedit.jpg

neorej

ERMYGERD!
What the hell did they do with Bats? I mean, the enemies look OK-ish, but Batman, the hero, the dude you play, looks like garbage. His face is like they tried to mix up facial features of George Clooney, Christian Bale, Val Kilmer and Michael Keaton. IT'S TERRIBLE!

neorej said:
What the hell did they do with Bats? I mean, the enemies look OK-ish, but Batman, the hero, the dude you play, looks like garbage. His face is like they tried to mix up facial features of George Clooney, Christian Bale, Val Kilmer and Michael Keaton. IT'S TERRIBLE!
Terribly sexy?

GCQuinton

CiSTM said:
Batman himself looks bit weird but other than that it's a good looking game. I hope it will be good... It's been a while since last good movie license game.

It's not based on a movie. It's its own thing.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Thunder Monkey said:
Terribly sexy?

I'm not the expert on what men are and which ones are not sexy, but I'm pretty sure the result of some half-whit professor to create a superstud from the genes of aforementioned men is not gonna rate very high on www.hotornot.com

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Thunder Monkey said:
You'd think richboy Bruce Wayne would keep his pores clean.

Shut up. His parents died.

neorej said:

He looks like the comic version really. I don't get the bitching.

neorej said:
I'm not the expert on what men are and which ones are not sexy, but I'm pretty sure the result of some half-whit professor to create a superstud from the genes of aforementioned men is not gonna rate very high on www.hotornot.com
Get the right scientist on the job and Georistialichael Cloobalemereaton will soon be born!

*maniacal laughter*
Router said:
Shut up. His parents died.
AND I KILLED THEM!

MUWHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Jedeye Sniv said:
Why is Batman all covered in rivets? It's a game FFS, put him in the proper Batsuit, threre's no reason to dick about like this. I'm a massive Batman fan, but this looks like another disappointing, turgid brawler.

21470bl.jpg

HUELEN10

Callibretto said:
I think they shold take some creative freedom and add some white lense to cover his eyes.

batmaneyeedit.jpg
Maybe it will be an option in the final product?

Ramenman

neorej said:

And Chris Hansen.

5bnsq8.jpg

Ridli

For some reason, I can't stop looking at his nostrils. I can't remember nostrils on Bale, Kilmer, Keaton or Clooney - and comics typically just draw the nose on his cowl.

Bruce Wayne has nostrils, Batman doesn't.

Callibretto said:

batmaneyeedit.jpg

This. They really do need to make his eyes fully white, he just looks goofy the way he is now.

Reasons why I'm excited for this game

1.) It looks very nice
2.) Set in Arkham Asylum
3.) Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy are doing voices
4.) I've been impressed by the villain list so far
5.) Paul Dini is writing the script

reasons why I'm not excited for the game

1.) It's a Batman game. I can't really think of any that have been good.

Top Bottom