• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Battlefield 4 Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriskrosbbk

I guess this is it .

Battlefield 4 developer DICE is bringing the popular first person shooter to the PlayStation 4 on November 15, and they’re bringing the full multiplayer experience: 64 players, plus the new Commander feature. All running at 60 fps (but at 900p only).

DICE’s Aleksander Grondal spoke to the Official PlayStation Magazine, and talked about the PlayStation 4 and what DICE is doing on the new platform.

DICE also chose to focus on getting a steady 60 frames per second instead of focusing on getting the game to run at 1080p. Therefore, it runs at 900p, but at a steady 60 frames per second.

http://ps4daily.com/2013/10/battlefield-4-developer-talks-playstation-4/

Kydd BlaZe

So 900p on the PS4 and 720p on the One? Definitely shows a difference in power.

From what I understand, EA/DICE are running BF4 on both platforms at the same resolution, They've backtracked on the 720p rumor a few weeks ago. So I wouldn't be surprised if BF4 is running at 900p on Xbox One as well.

Definitely a case of forced platform parity, IMO.

EDIT: Nvm...seems as if kriskrosbbk's source is off.

kriskrosbbk

From what I understand, EA/DICE are running BF4 on both platforms at the same resolution, They've backtracked on the 720p rumor a few weeks ago. So I wouldn't be surprised if BF4 is running at 900p on Xbox One as well.

Definitely a case of forced platform parity, IMO.

EDIT: Nvm...seems as if kriskrosbbk's source is off.

yes sir ,my bad . I guess PS4daily shouldn't be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom