• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game loaded up, I watched a cutscene, and I began to control my character, hitting buttons and attacking enemies as my DualShock 4 controller, which rumbled in synchronicity with my actions on screen.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE?

I'd imagine it's Bloodborne related. I'd absolutely love a Demon's Souls remaster.

But if it's something else... Maybe they'll be like "Since we're on the subject of RPGs" and reveal Japan Studio's secret JRPG.

Either way, very very exercise.

Imouto

Banned
Something that remind people of the 20th anniversary of Playstation? We can exclude all the recent titles.

Time to pitch the bet. What's in your mind first when you say the name "Playstation"?

Rurunaki

Something that remind people of the 20th anniversary of Playstation? We can exclude all the recent titles.

Time to pitch the bet. What's in your mind first when you say the name "Playstation"?

What comes to mind when people say Playstation 1? Ridge Racer and Jumping Flash.

mao2

Yup.

But there is no better way to celebrate a 20th anniversary than announcing an awesome game.
It's a Dengeki PlayStation announcement, not SCEJA announcement. I really think that everyone should keep their hype levels down.

SonnyBoy

I might pass out if it's a new Ridge Racer.... Lawwwd...

My PS1 greatest hits...

- Crash
- RE1
- MGS1
- Ridge Racer

If it's any of those...goodness gracious...

Crash Bandicoot and Jumping Flash!, since they made the biggest impression among the first batch of games I played on the PS1.

Fbh

Hopefully Gravity Rush 2 for Ps4 including an HD remaster of the original.
And I'd also be VERY happy if it's some sort of colaboration to make a more traditional JRPG.

For me? Here's the first ones I thought of in order.
  1. Crash
  2. Spyro
  3. Ridge Racer
  4. WipEout
  5. PaRappa the Rapper
  6. Final Fantasy VII
  7. Syphon Filter
  8. Ratchet and Clank
  9. Jak and Daxter
  10. Killzone
  11. Sly Cooper
  12. Gran Turismo
  13. Uncharted
  14. Shadow of the Colossus
  15. MediEvil

Of those, I'd think the most likely to be relevant here are #1, 4 or 6.

I'd much rather have Rogue Galaxy, Wild Arms or Legend of Legaia rebooted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom