• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2492767-shenmue.jpg

I switch my guess from TLG to Shenmue 3.

I would put money on 100k. MonHan isn't popular on home console. It wasn't on the PS2. It didn't help the WiiU. I don't think it will help the PS4.

Didn't it premiere on the PS2?

Hexa

Fuck it. I'm in for FFVII remake. It represents the PS for a lot of people including Cerny. SE has been on fire recently. And IGN were at their offices recently. I know I'm probably seeing myself up for disappointment at a massive level, but BELEIVE!

hohoXD123

What could it be?

;)

The nice thing about threads like this is that it gives some insight into where people's hearts are at in terms of potential titles down the road.

Well if you're unsure where people's hearts are, it's at Ni No Kuni 2, TLG and Gravity Rush 2.

People should stop joking about Knack 2 before Sony gets the wrong idea and actually starts to think that people want another Knack.

Man, if it's Spyro I'll be throwing my money at Sony.
However, in terms of rebooting old franchises, Crash probably has more appeal and a larger audience.

Fuck it. I'm in for FFVII remake. It represents the PS for a lot of people including Cerny. SE has been on fire recently. And IGN were at their offices recently. I know I'm probably seeing myself up for disappointment at a massive level, but BELEIVE!

I like to joke about BELIEVING in it, but the amount of effort, money, and secrecy involved in a SCEJ/S-E collaboration for a FFVII Remake- especially being in a state to actually show off- just seems hilariously unrealistic to me.

Sure, maybe Sony had the foresight to start the project with Kitase and Nojima, hiding away working on this for a few years, but at this point I seriously doubt it.
Verendus claims it's happening and we are still a couple years away from its 20 year anniversary, but yeah... I'm not holding my breath. :p

silva1991

From the Famitsu interview with the SCEJA President, he says they have something ready that has not been shown yet that will push people to buy a PS4 this holiday season.

http://s.famitsu.com/news/201409/18061633.html

What do they mean when they say people? western and eastern gamers? or do they mean just Japanese gamers?

if it's only for Japanese gamers then it's probably a JRPG (Level-5 game?)

if not then it cant be other than TLG!

LuuKyK

This TGS has surprised me so much already that I am actually expecting a good announcement out of this. We will see.

People should stop joking about Knack 2 before Sony gets the wrong idea and actually starts to think that people want another Knack.

CTRL + F "Knack" the more times people mention Knack then more they think Knack 2 is going to happen so keep saying Knack. i for one welcome Knack 2. Knack 1 while had its issue was still a fun game to play. i need to get back to Knack

Knack x Lair?

I'd play it

K
nair

I just hope it is something hardcore and not another mobile game or something kid friendly like Crash, etc etc etc. Whatever it is happens after a Bloodborne stage demo..... so, i expect hardcore

wapplew

What do they mean when they say people? western and eastern gamers? or do they mean just Japanese gamers?

Maybe a demo of something big comes with a holiday release game.

You know, it could just be a bundle of some sort, or a promotion. That doesn't sound like it has to be a game.
20th Anniversary PS4 sounds more likely than all the other silliness we're all spewing. I mean I want a Crash or FF7 remake, but it's not happening.

Imouto

Banned
Is it just me or is TGS basically just a Playstation convention at this point.

With the present of Xbox One? Who would think otherwise?

It's not the war between console in Japan. It's the war between home console and mobile. Just glad that we have a lot of announcement and presentation for home console/handheld this year instead of mobile.

Anko

Japanese. He talks about how a lot of the Japanese gamers are still waiting for certain titles before buying, prior to that statement. He says they have measures in place to help them make the jump at the end of the year.

OsirisBlack

Banned
If it's supposed to be something that will "Force people to buy PS4's this holiday" I have absolutely no clue what it could be but it would have to be huge. TGS is on fire this year that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom