• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Costumes, Stage and Music Packs coming to SFV on 9/26

Ryce

Is Gill really get hard disconfirmed? I'm not sure if it meant anything? (Don't get me wrong. I'm whatever with him)
Honestly? Probably. I don't think they'd put the effort in if they were planning on releasing Gill as a separate character in the future. Guile had a Nash costume in IV, and Zangief had a Haggar one, and neither character ended up making the roster.

Ah yes, Chun Li and Cammy finally getting some attention after being ignored for so long. Ibuki's turn next, I'd imagine. And of course Chun Li gets a second (and third, practically) swimsuit before any of the men get even one.

Ed, Urien and M. Bison's alts look alright. It's time for swimwear for the men Capcom.

Neoxon

In case you missed it, here’s Cammy’s SFII stage.

55c94822e017e51aacdcaf7a773ea386.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
No definitive deconfirmation but I imagine it would be hard to read a gill v. urien gill alt match if they look the same and have the same colors.

Honestly? Probably. I don't think they'd put the effort in if they were planning on releasing Gill as a separate character in the future. Guile had a Nash costume in IV, and Zangief had a Haggar one, and neither character ended up making the roster.

Yeah, that's good points!

Scotia

Banned
Yeah Gill's chances in SFV are dead. I like that they did this if he was never going to be in the game, but I still wish he could have made it in.

Ryce

I don't know what to do. I have over 500,000 FM saved for the season three characters. I told myself that I was going to stop spending real money on SFV now that MvCI is out, but this new stage looks so damn good. If I spend 70,000 FM on it then I'm worried that I won't have enough FM to afford the new characters as they're released.

Neoxon

Assuming that Urien's 3S stage is next (as per X-Kira's datamining), I kinda have high expectations for that after seeing Cammy's SSFII stage done justice.

Neoxon

SFV is coming for Alpha 2's stage throne.
Normally I'd say that Alpha 2 is a high standard to attain. But if SFV keeps it up with these stages, it may very well come for Alpha 2's crown.

I'd also like to give a shout-out to SFIII: 2nd Impact's stages.

Ryce

Does anyone happen to know how much FM you get for:
  • Completing a character's story
  • Clearing easy survival
  • Clearing normal survival
  • Viewing a character's demonstrations
  • Completing a character's trials
I'm trying to work some mental math out.

Neoxon

Does anyone happen to know how much FM you get for:
  • Completing a character's story
  • Clearing easy survival
  • Clearing normal survival
  • Viewing a character's demonstrations
  • Completing a character's trials
I'm trying to work some mental math out.
You have 2 sets of Trials & Demonstrations for the base roster, the S1 characters, Akuma, & Kolin, so there's also that to consider.

It's like every depiction of cammy requires them to see just how high cut and narrow her bottom can be. I'm not sure it's even possible to move in many of her outfits without flashing people.

LakeEarth

Really, Chun has an additional 3 costumes? Is this a troll or do they really make the money off the girls, particularly Chun li?

They keep making them, so they must sell. I rarely see Chun online though, and when I do, it's almost always her default or her first battle costume. I don't think I've ever seen her Red Bull one in the wild.

Top Bottom