• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New direct feed Final Fantasy XV, Type-0 HD screenshots

Reveirg

They keep putting out new media stuff every week for FFXV, such a refreshing change of pace.

I wonder if they'll take a break once Episode Duscae's out...

Anyone here can translate what's written on top of Noctis' head in the first two images?

Anyway, I remember seeing these in scans. Nothing new

raven777

54C5AF2C477F5E0019

54C5AF2D477D3D001D

54C5AF2F47031B0015

54C5AF30470ABA0007

54C5AF324765480044

54C5AF344704A30012

54C5AF3547044F0013

I wonder if they'll take a break once Episode Duscae's out...

I think it will just be a few more major updates instead of smaller ones after Duscae is released. It also seems that Tabata will be alot more willing to talk about XV once Duscae comes out. Since in the AMA he did he said he was going to do another one after the demo is released.

clem84

Gold Member
XV screens look gorgeous. I wonder how much of invisible walls the game has. Those screens where you have a road and you can see far in the distance, how much of it is accessible? The game seems so huge.

The playable summons in Type Zero were one of the visual highlights of the game for me in PSP release, and they are looking pretty incredible in HD. I'm impressed with the effort being put into this.

Spiral Thrust.
So they're showing the abilities names now. Cool.

XV screens look gorgeous. I wonder how much of invisible walls the game has. Those screens where you have a road and you can see far in the distance, how much of it is accessible? The game seems so huge.
They've said "if you can see you can go to it".

The 10min walkthrough video actually shows all around that area from the screenshots.

Beatrix

Wow I'm more hyped for this demo than most full games this for this year. Lol oh boy please don't disappoint. But I guess that's why they're having the demo, to address any consumer complaints and make changes as needed.

am i way behind the times or isn't this fnc anymore?

It's still FNC, but I think they've said that there's no l'cies and stuff... I don't even remember l'cies in Type-0 having tattoos actually.

There are the similarities though, with stuff like the 'Lucis' family and whatnot.

I think it has been confirmed that currently the game runs at less than 1080p, probably it's 900p.
And I'm not seeing a good anti aliasing applied either so image quality might be the game's engine weakness.

Tabata already said on the Type-0 HD AMA that FFXV will be 1080p.

Top Bottom