• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DriveClub build shows improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

viveks86

Steven Gain I don't understand why you would post a video telling us it will look better soon? Why not make it look better & then show us?

Anyone who knows Evolution Studios knows not to believe a word you say.
25 minutes ago via mobile

Driveclub If you don't want to see anything less than what the game will look like when it comes out, we would sadly recommend that you don't follow us on facebook.
Like · 11 · 17 minutes ago

Driveclub For everyone else, we will show you what it looks like now AND what it looks like when it's better.
Like · 11 · 16 minutes ago

BOOM! :D

Cess007

I love the damage detail on the driver's window

jT1NFGK.png

jayu26

Steven Gain I don't understand why you would post a video telling us it will look better soon? Why not make it look better & then show us?

Anyone who knows Evolution Studios knows not to believe a word you say.
25 minutes ago via mobile

Driveclub If you don't want to see anything less than what the game will look like when it comes out, we would sadly recommend that you don't follow us on facebook.
Like · 11 · 17 minutes ago

Driveclub For everyone else, we will show you what it looks like now AND what it looks like when it's better.
Like · 11 · 16 minutes ago
BOOM! :D
Damn!

amazing, glad they delayed it. Evolution studios are the type of people that try to give it their all. You could tell this title was ambitious and they were almost forced to release it unfinished. At least now it will be complete and mind blowing. I already think forza 5 looks amazing so knowing this is even better, well damnn

Yeah, little bits were flying and the red hot brakes were nice. Though, I like the idea of glass shatter, but IMO it looked kinda shitty. shrugs.

You know what would be really impressive? Split screen. Yeah, I know right? Split screen for a racer, who woulda' thought...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
dig that orange-yellow sunset (rise?) glow. looks awesome as usual. still want to see the epic vistas we saw in some of the trailers though.

SRTtoZ

The visuals are fantastic and all but I'm more impressed with the sense of speed. The loud exhaust, the shaking, the environment flying by with an insane draw distance, good stuff Evo.

Tsundere

Banned
Yeah, little bits were flying and the red hot brakes were nice. Though, I like the idea of glass shatter, but IMO it looked kinda shitty. shrugs.

You know what would be really impressive? Split screen. Yeah, I know right? Split screen for a racer, who woulda' thought...
What about off-street vita. ;)

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Nice. I also like the car sounds. I'd say best looking racer on consoles at the moment as well.

Raymo

How realistic are the glowing brakes? I'm not familiar with racing, but those brakes seemed really bright. I thought it was red lights on the tires.

Pop

That looked fantastic.

The atmosphere, draw distance, the sounds, the feeling of driving fast...Oh man Day 1 for sure

IN&OUT

Banned
Whole video in gif:

L2c6P7.gif

Look at the environments, shadows, glass and sound. DC is the first glimps of Next gen racers.
Sorry FORZA with static everything

EDIT: Notice the flaming hot orange brakes on the other car, that's some attention to details.

bud

there's actual weight to the collision. this is the complete opposite of what happens in gran turismo. the lighting looks really good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom