• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

got drunk

opened a bottle of bourbon barrel stout shit. $17. damn, was going to save it for a special occasion. big bottle. should be shared.

nope.

got drunk. opened my fridge. grabbed random bottle. opened it. half way through it like what have I done.
nothing left to do but finish it.

$17. fuck. not even that good.

fuck.

fuck,

so drunk now. hi gaf.

hoggert

Mr.Shrugglesツ;231613648 said:
Real nice, I was having surgery!

i cant believe i just dropped 80 bucks on everyone's bar tab even with 3 comped drinks (13-14 buck cocktails too.) it was fun though. hi raul btw

Meesh

What's up gaf! I am drunk. 5 strong beers in and now on glenlivet 12 year old lol.
How is that scotch? Considered it before... nothing beats a smokey/peaty warm drink at times 😊 thing is me getting drunk on scotch just won't do at all. Drunk on whisky, wine, mead, beer I can do...but I savour scotch and just like to enjoy a good glow.

hoggert

thats sad
why are so sad
sad
,am
man
frog
feelsbadman
so sad
so lonely
even when im at the club
with a bottle full of bub
so sad
so lonely
i know how harry potter feels when ron cucked him with hermonay
how do guys feel about candace on sourcefeed
probably around the same time i eat the kale that is bad in my fridge i think it is yellow man its sad man feels bad man like a mormon man
i dont like her because it always looks like she is high as fuck
i just ordered sushi
i just love sushi

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm about to drink a single serve 99bananas in a parking lot?

Okay, finally drank enough to earn the right to post here.

Weird thing is that even though I make my own brews and mix my own liqueurs, I always feel well at home with a continuous row of Fireball shots. I was actually really surprised when I heard that it's considered a "frat drink" nowadays, because it was only about six years ago that I introduced the recently mentioned 99 Bananas to the local party folk (at Stony Brook in New York), who had only really had beer and vodka to that point in their parties.

I guess it's good that college booze culture has advanced so much since I started out. My own culture in the '90s basically subsisted on desperate combinations of arcane liquuors that were given arcane names like "Dragon's Brew" and really just tasted of pain and suffering..

...anyway, I mix a mean amaretto and a surprisingly nice coconut liqueuer that tastes shockingly like samoas (the girl scout cookies). Anybody else here play around with interesting liqueuers?

There's this huge thunderstorm happening so I am having wine and watching it.

A herd of cows is just ambling along the street now. Some of them are just chilling and eating grass in the middle of this storm.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
listening to sylvan esso and drinking a pbr dang that rainbow six game is dope 🤔

I think I'm sick I mean I know I'm sick but I'm also ill is what I'm saying

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
listening to sylvan esso and drinking a pbr dang that rainbow six game is dope 🤔

I think I'm sick I mean I know I'm sick but I'm also ill is what I'm saying
I wanted to play that one but spending time with an mp game that isn't Overwatch feels like cheating at this point tbh.

Meesh

Outta town working a shutdown in Canmore AB, so dank'n drunk right now! Why can't I get the WiFi working for mah 3ds though. Stupid hotel.... all the other devices work!

Drank on brothers, drink on!

Get'sMad

St Patricks day is the dang worst

thats why I always choose to stay in on it. dang amateur hour out there. I'll drink my vodka in peace at home tonight thank u very much.

hoggert

despite working a night shift these days, today was probably the least painful st pats day for me in a long ass time. no one puking, no fights, no 1/16 irish ppl starting fights with 1/8 irish people. the only annoying thing is that my beard is fucking huge and red right now and i havent shaved it because of the shit weather and when i was out for lunch this drunk tourist wanted to kiss me.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Sobieski and Captain Fantastic. I thought this flick would be some whimsy bull1shit. It kinda is, but ot has a good amount of bite to offset it. Not completely though. Its still sort of insufferable.

Ok the trooper Christian hymn scene was fucking amazing

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
St Patricks day is the dang worst

thats why I always choose to stay in on it. dang amateur hour out there. I'll drink my vodka in peace at home tonight thank u very much.
The majority of the st patty's pub crawl crowd around here is the exact type of crowd I try to avoid when going out. I might pop out later to witness the post-midnight aftermath though.

The majority of the st patty's pub crawl crowd around here is the exact type of crowd I try to avoid when going out. I might pop out later to witness the post-midnight aftermath though.

Yea... I'm in the middle of that kinda situation. I can't count how many times I've had to randomly take pictures for a friend of a friend I barely know. Not my scene, but I'm toasted and the music is good so w/e lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I made lasagna for today. Just another day. You know how some weeks you have more dirt under your nails and you're like what changed. What the..

I think I'm going to replace PBR for Olympia.

hoggert

Ireland invented shin high galoshes so they could tuck sheeps legs into them so the sheep couldn't run away while the dirty Catholics from the south could do their business with zero interruptions lol true story I swear lol

Booshka

b-lostcoastindicaIPA6PACK-2.jpg

Local Liquor store I go to has these for a good price.

That's what I am sipping on. About to tag number 4.

hoggert

I honestly think it is better than Zelda and I'm not even done with my first playthrough 🤷

i think im close to my first ending i think but i've stopped playing since my gf got into the game too and had to go away for a couple of weeks
i would stream for her but my current internet is shit and can't handle twitch :(
it's weird cuz i can't stand 2b's design but she's like wow I love her dress ( just not with that stupid af leotard thong)

i think im close to my first ending i think but i've stopped playing since my gf got into the game too and had to go away for a couple of weeks
i would stream for her but my current internet is shit and can't handle twitch :(
it's weird cuz i can't stand 2b's design but she's like wow I love her dress ( just not with that stupid af leotard thong)
I finished my second run a couple of hours ago and immediately started run number 3. I can tell you shit is about to get very real 🕵️

Get'sMad

house/dog sitting for a friend of mine this week.

he left me with a bunch of booze, a freezer fully stocked with trader joes and his huge ass 4K tv. brought my ps4 pro over. this rips.

The Ummah

Banned
house/dog sitting for a friend of mine this week.

he left me with a bunch of booze, a freezer fully stocked with trader joes and his huge ass 4K tv. brought my ps4 pro over. this rips.

Enjoy yo'self! *Rick James voice*

I'm drinking some Seagrams. Fuck. Just bought this bottle two hours ago, doing work on the solo tip. I desperately need some "me" time.

Edit: About to smoke a couple bowls, ayyyeee

Edit 2: Had a flashback earlier about my time in Canada getting drunk at your various great establishments about 10 years ago. I love Canada.

hoggert

as a (partially) jewish man lemme all tell you creed not winning like 87 oscars including shit from the 1780s back before america existed is like worse then ordering chinese delivery on jewish christmas (its the same day as xmas but we just stay in and order chinese for lunch and have the leftovers for dinner true story) showing up cold

yeah i judge everything by a shitty not gold art deco little naked man holding a sword the same way people shit their diapers over botw getting an 8 out of 10

Damerman

Not drunk yet, but im trying to find a place that will let me in at this time... either in lower east side or brooklyn... i know its late and they are doing last call but... yeah. Das ma situation. A quick andwer would be appreciated.

Meesh

Drunk with my gf. Just did a bunch of blow. What should we do?

Coke dick, so no sex :(
Fuuuuuu~ there's a "Coke dick!?" Wow... now I've heard everything. BTW... What's wrong with a little aggressive foreplay? If I've got a whisky weins I still go all out ;)
as a (partially) jewish man lemme all tell you creed not winning like 87 oscars including shit from the 1780s back before america existed is like worse then ordering chinese delivery on jewish christmas (its the same day as xmas but we just stay in and order chinese for lunch and have the leftovers for dinner true story) showing up cold

yeah i judge everything by a shitty not gold art deco little naked man holding a sword the same way people shit their diapers over botw getting an 8 out of 10
So I'm just barely sober enough to quote ya but waaaaay too drunk to respond properly lol. It's always a crime when true talent and hard work isn't respected or properly honored though....
Edit: so I'm drinking Iwai Japanese whisky. Damn is it smooth!!! If I could afford it every night I would. Strongly recommended to my fellow drunk gaffers and whisky drinkers 😊

hoggert

buying new clothes to accommodate the beer belly is lol
small in one brand 22 chest
medium in another brand 21.5 chest
just give me a hasheem looking 4 poonami jersey plz

Top Bottom