• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Far Cry: Blood Dragon box art leaks, is greatest box art ever [SCREENS IN OP!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Holy shit

it better have a new protagonist. Keep the shitty far cry 3 cast away from this please.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I think that this is what the world must look like to Sam. Best box art I've seen in a real long time...real or not. Fuckin digging the purple.

So gud. Hope its real. (isn't it the first like...tomorrow?)

Martian

Fuck-ing awesome

This is like BF3 if they had actually made some dinosaurs.

Even though I dont have far cry 3, this will be day 1

raphier

Banned
Wa...Far Cry, right? the one where you can free roam right? on a island right? there is Vaas character in it, right? That Far Cry? Because wat?

Elixist

i am very intrigued, i along with others would love to see dinosaurs in FC3, so dragons is at least a step towards that. box art is fuckin retro, "ITS GODZIRRA!"

Teknoman

SAC0vao.jpg

They should use something similar to this for the arcade image.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
80s-scifi-action-b-movie-videogame-vibe awesome.

The actual game can only be a disappointment now.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This aesthetic is getting run into the ground, man. But it works I guess, people go apeshit for it.

Teknoman

This aesthetic is getting run into the ground, man. But it works I guess, people go apeshit for it.

How so? There arent that many that go full on satire that i've seen lately...aside from Megaman 10, Gaf's own Dudebro, and maybe one other game I cant remember. Even Double Dragon Neon, and Contra 4 (aside from the Nintendo Power poster) skipped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom