• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Could I get Batman cropped, with maybe a transparent background?

U6ivDE6.jpg

Zach

You're a beautiful person. What if I asked for one that includes the finger in the air, though? Too much? If doable, I prefer the zoomed out look (far right one you did), but you could cut it off at the chest. I'm not concerned with the text on her shirt.

Thanks either way!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You're a beautiful person. What if I asked for one that includes the finger in the air, though? Too much? If doable, I prefer the zoomed out look (far right one you did), but you could cut it off at the chest. I'm not concerned with the text on her shirt.

Thanks either way!

85d8f8d811.png
d9fdc7185f.png

Shizuka

Can someone make me a cropped avatar of this Pikachu, maybe with the Pokemon dragging it down appear a little as well?

pokemon-770x562-palossand.jpg

I would love to upgrade my Kefka avatar for a Sephiroth one please.

⁽(◍˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)⁽

latest

Transparent background but flipped so he's facing right if possible. Please.

(۶ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ )۶ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ

Yeah the blackness of the lab is bothering me too much in dark theme.

If someone is able to make an avatar out of this one that'd be appreciated.
rAPEPvx.jpg

I don't need the whole body on display if it can make the face bigger. I just want enough of the uniform (at least shoulder and medals) to show.

Sorry for the back to back requests, never considered the detail when a black lab was shrunk in a grey background.

Vazra

Yeah the blackness of the lab is bothering me too much in dark theme.

If someone is able to make an avatar out of this one that'd be appreciated.
rAPEPvx.jpg

I don't need the whole body on display if it can make the face bigger. I just want enough of the uniform (at least shoulder and medals) to show.

Sorry for the back to back requests, never considered the detail when a black lab was shrunk in a grey background.

7c367ea1b4.png

Hope this request isn't too difficult and someone can spare some of their time to hook me up. I'm just looking for this album cover as is but the words changed to "THE CULTURE VULTURE" instead of "THEM CROOKED VULTURES". Seems like a cool idea for an avatar that goes with my name right? If anyone can help me out I'd love them for it.

51QyQpy8JbL._SY300_.jpg

Vazra

Hope this request isn't too difficult and someone can spare some of their time to hook me up. I'm just looking for this album cover as is but the words changed to "THE CULTURE VULTURE" instead of "THEM CROOKED VULTURES". Seems like a cool idea for an avatar that goes with my name right? If anyone can help me out I'd love them for it.

51QyQpy8JbL._SY300_.jpg

05e6c91d36.png

If you want the cover.
359fadf3d6.png

Top Bottom