• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

05e6c91d36.png

If you want the cover.
359fadf3d6.png

Brilliant, thank you!

Can I have a transparent avatar of just Crash, please? Greatly appreciated.

CqKMzgYXgAA01Ue

Best I could do, screenshot was a tad blurry!

JdzqfwZ.png

Could somebody make these transparent? I can't for the life of me, get rid of the blue background completely, there's always bits of it still on the image edges. Both should shrink down to about 100x120.

JikjAMV.png

nBm3ziy.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Could somebody make these transparent? I can't for the life of me, get rid of the blue background completely, there's always bits of it still on the image edges. Both should shrink down to about 100x120.

JikjAMV.png

nBm3ziy.png

bdd156fc80.png
aa6f0cc2df.png

a5425bf56c.png
ae8f8a242a.png

For the clean up process of the image I used a black background layer underneath to see the blue and zoomed up to 400% and used the magic wand in some areas and in others went with the eraser tool at size of 1px. Its probably not perfect but I think it helped hide some of the parts.

bdd156fc80.png
aa6f0cc2df.png

a5425bf56c.png
ae8f8a242a.png

For the clean up process of the image I used a black background layer underneath to see the blue and zoomed up to 400% and used the magic wand in some areas and in others went with the eraser tool at size of 1px. Its probably not perfect but I think it helped hide some of the parts.

Thanks for the tips dude! Will have to give that a shot next time I have a troublesome background to wipe out, and thanks for the avatars!

Would someone be able to please transparently avatarize Ronin and Grapple from TF2?

Open to all sorts of crop orientations/aspects. Both might be best cropped without their weapon taking up so much space... but i'm not sure. Up to you guys/gals. TIA!

Couldn't do the first image but the second was easy enough. Managed to get most of the character in shot without it looking tiny like it would be if it was the entire character:

ryZs5k7.png

Hopefully someone with better skills than me can do the first image!

Couldn't do the first image but the second was easy enough. Managed to get most of the character in shot without it looking tiny like it would be if it was the entire character:

ryZs5k7.png

Hopefully someone with better skills than me can do the first image!

Thanks for your help!

Ill rock this now until Ronin is avatarized! :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Would someone be able to please transparently avatarize Ronin and Grapple from TF2?

Open to all sorts of crop orientations/aspects. Both might be best cropped without their weapon taking up so much space... but i'm not sure. Up to you guys/gals. TIA!

ff61edc63d.png
7af5b7155a.png
37bc5efd32.png
d9053edaa2.png

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Would love these with a transparent background and perhaps cropped for usage on here. Thanks.

CGrodAZ.png

4hBH0lA.png

7mqD18F.png

3zAXaDM.png

gWE0qvP.png

chrono01

Any chance someone could make the below avatars transparent? I'd love to use them, but the background for each is kind of distracting.

tumblr_static_alsunycnw0wgoo4ogwc8400go.png

Coreda

Finally. Image Uploader is going to be updated to fix the Imgur.com support that broke months ago due to some Imgur API changes. A quickfix has been released but I'll wait until it reaches an actual update before adding to the OP.

It's so much easier than uploading via the site (especially since the UI change). Just right-click multiple images in Windows and select upload.

Screenshots using some illustrations as examples:

First window after selecting images via the Windows context menu
selectedimageswindow5bsv5.png

Optional screen where you can convert to JPEG or resize
processingoptionsands3zs6o.png

Uploaded links with auto BBCode formatting
finisheduploadwindowsyst3.png

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Wow, there are some really great avatars in here - those Black Panther & Frank Ocean ones in particular are real dope.

Speaking of BP, it's been time to retire this av and move on, and I think I finally found a good substitute.

Can someone turn the bottom right panel into an avatar? I'm hoping for:

-Keeping the thin black outline around the panel
-Keeping the compression as low as possible
-Keeping the art as crisp and clear as my current avatar

I am really appreciative for the work done in this thread - considering how much I post here, it means a lot to have an avatar I love attached to my name.

Thank you!!

fixedpoint

Wow, there are some really great avatars in here - those Black Panther & Frank Ocean ones in particular are real dope.

Speaking of BP, it's been time to retire this av and move on, and I think I finally found a good substitute.

Can someone turn the bottom right panel into an avatar? I'm hoping for:

-Keeping the thin black outline around the panel
-Keeping the compression as low as possible
-Keeping the art as crisp and clear as my current avatar

I am really appreciative for the work done in this thread - considering how much I post here, it means a lot to have an avatar I love attached to my name.

Thank you!!
aPt69hl.png
8Y5gchK.png

Top Bottom