• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Chanser

Can I get a Kaepvatar?

just him, transparent.

dPKjULG.png

I don't if it would look good, but could anyone edit my current avatar to make the background transparent so it looks like her head is coming out of the webpage?

Gaius

Banned
Ahoy GAF, after lurking for a millennia i was finally approved. If someone creative wants to make me any kind of avatar i'll gladly accept. I'll wear anything. Thanks!

Is it possible to get a transparent avatar for either one of these two images

photo-7632.png

aa48b4c98c02629f40f024986452bfa49f7ebd1bb3a15d330aea9ee4dba66bf7_1.jpg

For the latter, I'd would prefer it if it could be flipped horizontally and cropped so the avatar would only be her face. Thank you in advance.

Is it possible to get an avatar where the background fades into transparency?

Background gradually fading into transparency? Can't do that but here's a basic transparent avatar to tide you over for now until somebody more knowledgable can do it!

1rW4nb0.png

Is it possible to get a transparent avatar for either one of these two images

For the latter, I'd would prefer it if it could be flipped horizontally and cropped so the avatar would only be her face. Thank you in advance.

QbU2gaz.png
7cm0ETk.png

Ahoy GAF, after lurking for a millennia i was finally approved. If someone creative wants to make me any kind of avatar i'll gladly accept. I'll wear anything. Thanks!

Noticed you posted in the DBZ thread so here's a Kid Goku avatar I've had on the backburner if you want it.

M87ruEV.png

mEzfcdn.jpg

Been trying to make a cleaner, transparent version of this one but I'm not too happy with my efforts, can someone else help me out? Please and thank you.

This one might be a little tough but could someone do a transparent version of this mask on this shirt? As in no back ground just the gold shapes.

006052f2d9e73564d15e23d1890fe278_12.png

Ultima_5

I've had the same avy for a few years now and I want a bit of a break. I was hoping someone could get jeff rosenstock winking and looking classy as fuck for me?

cqzKAMN.png

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Really sorry to ask for another avatar, but after a few days I don't think this is capturing the character the way I'd like. It's been 4 years since I've last changed my avatar, but I think I got it now.

I'd really appreciate it if I could get:
-the cropped out frame below*
-outlined in a thin black line
-retaining as much clarity as possible

I've included the source picture below, because I think I've probably already screwed up the re-sizing with my crop.

full resolution source picture:

*desired crop:

Thank you!!

PranooY

XkUqlwY.png

With Transparent background. Head area barring the exclamation marks. Thanks in advance.
(One for twitter will also be appreciated)

caramac

I've had the same avy for a few years now and I want a bit of a break. I was hoping someone could get jeff rosenstock winking and looking classy as fuck for me?

http://i.imgtc.com/cqzKAMN.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/zcJ2Lzw.png

Really sorry to ask for another avatar, but after a few days I don't think this is capturing the character the way I'd like. It's been 4 years since I've last changed my avatar, but I think I got it now.

I'd really appreciate it if I could get:
-the cropped out frame below*
-outlined in a thin black line
-retaining as much clarity as possible

I've included the source picture below, because I think I've probably already screwed up the re-sizing with my crop.

full resolution source picture:

*desired crop:

Thank you!!

6HXvbJK.png

Top Bottom