• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Game Informer Cover Tomorrow [Up: Batman: Arkham Knight website semi-up]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugy

Re-post in case anybody didn't watch it yet:

eucsQf4.png

Copperhead/Mad Hatter/Joker in AO.

Copperhead is by far the worst of all hallucinating enemies imo. It doesn't do anything good, and the boss fight overall just sucks.

Still don't see a big deal about the Batmobile. You're fuckin' Batman you glide across rooftops and pounce on unsuspecting suspicious and cowardly criminals. You're gonna be in a car worrying about traffic? "I'm on my way Gordon, but its rush hour"

batmobile04.jpg

Megatron

I would be ridiculously hyped for this if origins never existed.

I will probably buy, but i just don't think i will enjoy it as much as i would have without origins.

Why does Origins factor in at all? It wasn't made by Rocksteady. That's like saying if Naughty Dog made a new Crash Bandicoot you wouldn't be excited because of all the bad Crash's that were made post-Naughty Dog. What does the one have to do with the other?

ZeroX03

Banned
Copperhead is by far the worst of all hallucinating enemies imo. It doesn't do anything good, and the boss fight overall just sucks.

It was just a rehash of the Ra's fight from AC.

Actually, there's another hallucination, the whole League of Assassin's part.

Raw64life

I would be ridiculously hyped for this if origins never existed

I did in fact pretend Origins never existed and am quite pumped for this game. Even if Rocksteady did Origins, I was pretty fatigued on Batman after Arkham City. But it's been 3 years now and I think I'm ready for another one.

Mugy

It was just a rehash of the Ra's fight from AC.

Actually, there's another hallucination, the whole League of Assassin's part.

Oh yeah, thats right. At least Ra's and Scarecrow parts change the whole environment, forcing you to fight in a differente condition, wich is awesome and add a really great sense of variety. I hoping for Scarecrow to do some surprising things like in Batman AA, maybe getting in your head during all the game, making you to believe that you didn't forgot anything or something.

Voror

Oh yes. Alright I'm up for it Rocksteady. Show me what you've changed and improved.

With this being the finale and all, one does wonder where they'll go from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom