• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Infinity War concept art (poster)

Deepwater

I wonder if we're getting something like this.
pgtN1m0.jpg

The shoulders and chest piece have that more slick and rounded look to them.

She might be but they haven't announced it.

yeah the non segmented shoulders gave me that vibe. I think it'll be a mixture of that and bleeding edge.

Not the helmet though LOL. Marvel don't have the figurative testicular fortitude

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm going to be honest--when they kill off Chris Evans as Captain America, my interest level in these movies is going to plummet.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I mean... do people not actually watch the entire movie?

i watched the entire fucking move, thanks. Sorry i dont recall every little detail from a movie i've seen once.

In which case it makes civil war even dumber as no one died at all.

Blader

I'm assuming there's a second poster with Cap and a group looking to the left, and then a third that places Thanos and the gauntlet in the middle.

Similar to the piece-by-piece Age of Ultron poster they had three years ago.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
i watched the entire fucking move, thanks. Sorry i dont recall every little detail from a movie i've seen once.

You'd almost think that they weren't trying to kill each other.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
So who wants to take bets on Cap biting it at the end of Part 1?

So weird that there's missing characters. Where's Peter Quill and Drax? Thor?

I'm wondering if this is one section of a multi-section piece of artwork.

J-Skee

It's pretty obvious he's alive after that fall. No need to be rude about it.

Please Marvel, just kill off Iron Man. Pretty please.
Him being featured front and center while Spidey and Black panther are in the background should be a crime.

Other than that, it looks nice.

Yeah, there's presumably a second poster with Captain America, Falcon, Star Lord, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Ant-Man, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Thor, and Vision on it.

bchamba

whether or not somebody that takes a fall like that dies is a little detail?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It's pretty obvious he's alive after that fall. No need to be rude about it.
asked a simple question and dude was an ass about it. I have 2 kids under 3, i've seen the movie once, sorry i dont have it memorized.

whether or not somebody that takes a fall like that dies is a little detail?
yes? according to the internet, after asking the question i looked it up, Tony gives him a suit that can help him walk, so yea its a minor detail at the end of the movie. After he fell everyone was all sad like he died, as i recall. But again i've only seen it once.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
So who wants to take bets on Cap biting it at the end of Part 1?

So weird that there's missing characters. Where's Peter Quill and Drax? Thor?

I'm wondering if this is one section of a multi-section piece of artwork.

Nah Cap shows up 30 mins before the movie ends and says "Avengers Assemble" and dies in the next movie when all the characters are on screen.

Viewt

I thought Rhodey wouldn't be walking for a while.

He had the assisted-walking exosuit at the end of Civil War. I'm betting he's fully mobile in his suit - they did something similar with Tony back in the day.

stark-shot.jpg

After being shot, he became paralyzed, but was able to walk while wearing the suit.

Fuchsdh

yeah the non segmented shoulders gave me that vibe. I think it'll be a mixture of that and bleeding edge.

Not the helmet though LOL. Marvel don't have the figurative testicular fortitude

I mean, they basically knocked it out of the part with the first movie incarnation. By far the best design Iron Man's had. Don't mess with what isn't broken.

Toa TAK

Banned
Like Avengers and Age of Ultron, that poster will include others parts to be a giant poster I think

I wish I knew the person who did the concept art, because I absolutely love this and their previous works for The Avengers and a general MCU one they did years back (with a different look of the Guardians).

Looks like this might be part of a multi-poster image, which they did at SDCC 2011 and 2014 for the first two Avengers films. But maybe not.

For reference (can't find the whole 2011 image, the below is half of it IIRC):

Look at all dem faces. Simple but effective.

Please Marvel, just kill off Iron Man. Pretty please.
Him being featured front and center while Spidey and Black panther are in the background should be a crime.

Other than that, it looks nice.

Iron Man probably won't even have the most screentime, it's just done for marketing purposes.

Top Bottom