• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

61HqmC4%2BqPL._SS500_.jpg

Holy shit! Not only is that cover really great but also a K-1 game coming for DS? Does anyone know any specifics?

icecream

Public Health Threat
Deadly Monk said:
Please tell me about this game right now for I will get it the moment it's released
Semi-talk about it in this thread.

AlternativeUlster said:
What is it? Also that I game I asked what it was, SOLD!
Or for a more complete answer, port of PC game with scenes edited, added, and reanimated by the studio that did the anime.

icecream

Public Health Threat
Which ones? :D

As it's still a PS2 game, a lot of the scenes/endings were probably reworked. Don't think they'd mess too much with the best one though.

Hopefully Nights PS2 gets a US release because I don't want to have to import(but I will if that's what it takes).

Oneechanbara Wii needs a US release even though I know it won't happen....depressed...

jarrod

Banned
PepsimanVsJoe said:
Oneechanbara Wii needs a US release even though I know it won't happen....depressed...
D3 was trying to get the 360 version past product approval, following EDF2017 iirc... Nintendo's suppossedly more lenient than MGS though and Wii's on fire now. I think it might happen actually...

jarrod said:
D3 was trying to get the 360 version past product approval, following EDF2017 iirc... Nintendo's suppossedly more lenient than MGS though and Wii's on fire now. I think it might happen actually...

Dammit all. MGS has approved a shit-ton of bad 360 games before...why stop now?

I mean it's not like women in tiny outfits(DoAX2, Rumble Roses XX) and gratuitous zombie violence(Dead Rising) are a big deal. Maybe it's the combination of the two?

Cause I know it can't be because of the actual quality of the game(because hey let's face it: Two Worlds? Bullet Witch? what the heck ever)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
It's based off the popular manga\anime Mushishi

The one with the girl that looks like "Julie Find's a Way" is Princess Maker 5, which is actually probably a really big release.

I'm interested in the previously unannounced space invaders extreme for PSP.

manzo

sp0rsk said:
The one with the girl that looks like "Julie Find's a Way" is Princess Maker 5, which is actually probably a really big release.

There's a cult following for this series. I've loved the PM games ever since PM2 on PC :p

Jiggy

I need to check this thread more often, because that Mushishi box art is awesomely hot--seriously wow. :eek:

To a lesser extent, PSP Haruhi, PS2 Haruhi (the one without her holding a controller), and PSP Yggdra Union from the previous page, and the PS2 game on this page with the girl in green. And--little surprise--Japanese SSBB has a better background color than American SSBB.

Edit: Going back to page 6, I didn't realize the Air that was recently released on PSP was that Air. :eek: Please come to the US. I almost feel like running out and buying the DVDs again in support of such a thing.

DiddyBop

Japan in general gets really nice boxarts. I love anime so their boxarts are awesome. their new blood wii box is so much better han the plain red cross of the NA one

Kuran

Banned
51MAdAXTwHL._SS400_.jpg

I hope we get the same cover in the localized version.

I hope we get the game in the first place.. Jewel Summoner probably discouraged them.

I hope this is better than Jewel Summoner.

Top Bottom