• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New limited edition Snickers Mixed Nuts bar has peanuts, almonds and hazelnuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2014/11/new-mixed-nuts-snickers-bar.html

Mars Chocolate introduces a new, limited edition Snickers candy bar this month: the Snickers Mixed Nuts bar.

The new bar combines the signature peanuts with almonds and hazelnuts before finishing up in typical fashion with caramel, nougat, and milk chocolate.

According to the company's consumer testing, 74% of consumers said they would "definitely or probably buy" the new Snickers Mixed Nuts bar. Apparently, people also tend to eat more mixed nuts around the holidays (25% more according to the company).

Snickers Mixed Nuts bars weigh in at 1.76 ounces each and carries a suggested retail price ranging from $1.09 to $1.39. They're available nationwide through December 2015.

3RvtGov.jpg

I am still shocked that XiaNaphryz's tag isn't about the copious amount of food threads he creates. Anytime I see a thread about new food products, I assume it is from him.

I think that's the most unappealing candy wrapper I've ever seen and I like my nuts. I think it's the sight of the two naked ones that's a real turn off ;) (whatever you're picturing, I am of course referring to the hazlenut (looks raw) and peanut and that almond looks past its prime too).

I used to love Snickers (or Marathon, as it used to be called in the UK), but the Snickers Ice Cream bar is still god tier, although I haven't had one in the US (as good as UK version?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom