• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct Tomorrow [WiiU/3DS, games releasing later this year]

Status
Not open for further replies.

L~A

Ok I got the tea.
ibaa3cTJPAPU7.png

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity/b/466340508

01:02:03

"Are there going to be any Capcom announcements in the ND?"
"We have an announcement of sorts."

Oh, it's Capcom Unity? Definitely Ace Attorney 5, then. The "of sorts" pretty much confirms it, or they're being really cheeky about it if it's a new game.

prag16

Banned
But I'd be happy with more details on Wii Sports Club, such as baseball and boxing.

I want them to show that feature teased at E3 2011 for golf in which the gamepad goes on the floor and shows the lie of the ball. If they don't implement that for Wii Sports Club, I will be disappoint.

"Are there going to be any Capcom announcements in the ND?"
"We have an announcement of sorts."

Unless it's Mega Man, I don't care... hell, I hardly even care anymore if it's Mega Man... You had your chance Capcom, my old boyfriend Inafune is back in town and he has some new tricks~

Do they put it up on youtube and e eshop right away, or only aftert hew hole broadcast is done? I wouldn't be able to tune in until like 20 minutes late, so I probably will be behind the news :(

J@hranimo

Banned
I'm awake and fully rested. Finally a ND that's not super early in the morning! (At least for us on the East coast)

30 minutes sounds good too. My body is ready once again.

ffdgh

The thought of seeing smas 4 related news has sent my hype off the charts*
AU7Amsc.gif

within reasonable expectations

L~A

Ace Attorney 5 DLC, I guess.

But it was already confirmed for the west weeks ago, though they said they'd give us more details at a later date. Doubt they'd do it during a Nintendo Direct, though.

By the way, only 20 minutes to go. Get 'em bodies moving, guys!

1380530788-1vwtk12.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
monster hunter confirmed for the smash brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom